Laundry Tales 11: The Maze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Maze is still there."

Ralph actually blushed, and hurried away. At the end of that week we all went back to our homes. We had dismantled the Maze and put it into storage. It was used for two or three years. For the last time we had to shorten the petticoats because the lower edges were badly torn and worn. That made it more difficult to negotiate but the village girls were experienced Maze threaders. It was replaced by another attraction for the Fete, and most of us forgot about -- except when we saw Cousin Ralph. The two words "The Maze" were still sufficient to deter him from his more outrageous behaviour.

The components for the Maze were stored in a large trunk in the attic and stayed there.

I married George in the following year. That night I was wearing my white satin nightdress. George enjoyed burrowing under it to kiss my lower lips. In the morning, after an active night, he was startled to find himself tightly confined in his own white satin bondage nightdress. I kissed him, before cradling his head in my naked cleavage. I enjoyed his lips and mouth on my nipples and later while he was still wrapped up I put my legs around his head for his lips and tongue to explore me more.

The bondage nightdress I used that first night was a simple bag with elastic in four places and a draw cord. George's head was uncovered.

The other bondage nightdress had long sleeves ending in mittens. George had to cooperate by putting his arms in the sleeves. Beyond the mittens the sleeves continued as a narrow tube of material that wrapped around George's waist before tying in front of him. His hands and arms were lashed in place almost like a straightjacket, but with soft white satin material. It also had a hood resting on his chest unless I pulled it up to cover his head. It fixed in place with several pop fasteners. George could breathe through the hood but couldn't see.

I replaced those first nightdresses with ones made of lighter materials. The originals were stored with the Maze just in case we women needed them for Cousin Ralph.

I never used either bondage nightdress as a punishment for a marital misdemeanour. They were for sexual teasing and enjoyment. A few, very few, times I let George wrap me in a bondage nightdress, but that was very rare.

***

I felt myself turning from being Hilary to my normal mundane self. I was still aware of a white satin shrouded George with his head between my spread legs, wriggling slightly as his tongue probed inside me but the sensation was fading. Reluctantly I paid attention to Martha's voice speaking in my head.

"Joyce married Nigel. Hilary and George had a son, Joyce and Nigel didn't have children." Martha said, "When the war started in 1939, Hilary and Joyce moved into the family house in Cavendish Square to do war work and to be close to their husbands. George was a fighter pilot in the RAF. He died in the Battle of Britain, not knowing that Hilary and Joyce had been killed in an air raid the night before. Nigel was in the Army and died defending the perimeter for the Dunkirk evacuation. Hilary and George's son joined the Royal Marines. He was killed in Normandy shortly after D-Day."

Cousin Ralph joined the RAF, and trained as a bomber pilot. By the Second World War he was a Squadron Leader in Egypt. He was shot down just before the Battle of Alamein. He stayed in his damaged plane so all his crew could leave by parachute. He crashed the bomber into a German fuel dump creating his own funeral pyre. Sorting out his affairs was a problem for the RAF. He had three women in Cairo who thought they were wives and an official wife in the UK. None of them knew about the others."

Somehow that was what I expected of Ralph. I felt sad about the deaths of the rest of them even though I knew they must have been long dead to feature in one of Martha's stories.

That night I seemed to be hugging a satin-wrapped George and smothering him with my breasts. If only I had a man to wrap for myself? But I can still enjoy living Martha's stories.

The End.

This story is one of a series of tales told by Martha the ghost. Each one is complete in itself and they can be read in any order.

The other stories are:

01 Twins' Charade

02 Riding for a Fall

03 Valentine Cake

04 Blind Man's Buff

05 Haunted Shawl

06 Nude Maiden

07 Bustling

08 Droit De Seigneur

09 Nude Fiancé

10 Lady of Misrule