Laundry Time with Mom

Story Info
Mother and son play in the bathroom.
1.4k words
4.12
530.5k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eight8s
eight8s
95 Followers

My mom and I had lived alone since my dad left when I was 5. She was a great mom and we were always close growing up. Even though she wasn't the super hot ridiculousness that you read about so often on Literotica, she was beautiful in her own way.

At 54, mom took care of herself but was pleasantly plump with a great smiling disposition and a wonderful set of tits. While most boys my age fantasized about waifs in catalogs, I found older women, especially my mom to be particularly alluring. I had spent many a night beating my meat to thoughts of her and had taken to looking for her used panties to smell while I jerked off.

Historically, I had taken showers at night before bed, but shortly after I turned 18 I started running in the morning to stay in shape and would shower after I got home. It was then we started to develop an interesting pattern. It seemed my shower time coincided with her time to collect laundry and start the washer.

It started with a knock on the door when I was in the shower. Mom would knock gently and ask if it was ok to come in and grab the dirty clothes. The first morning I told her I'd be out in a second. Id did the same thing the second. The third morning, I told her to come on in and grab them.

We had an older shower curtain that was a solid color but pretty thin. You couldn't see through it unless the shower light was on and the rest of the bathroom light was off and even then only vague shadows. I could hear her open the door, grab up the clothes and quickly leave.

The next day, I was hard and had butterflies wondering if mom would come again today. After a few short minutes, there came the knock and I told her that she really didn't need to knock; she could just come in since it was my change in routine that messed up her morning schedule.

She said thank you and made small talk while picking up the clothes and then she left again all the while I slowly stroked my cock. The next day I turned on the shower light but kept the other light off. I could hear her open the door and she seemed to linger a bit longer. I made sure to stand sideways, knowing she couldn't see any detail, but I was getting off on her looking at me. I called out to her to ask if she was ok and she said "yes" in a voice that was a little flustered and then she quickly picked up the pile and left.

That weekend, mom came home from shopping and said she had gotten a new shower curtain since the old one had some small tears in the top and asked if I could put it up. I told her no problem, and grabbed it from the bag. As I unfolded it, I noticed that this curtain was transparent. I put it up and wondered how this would affect our little game.

The following Monday, in came mom like clockwork. She said "good morning!" with an extra clip in her voice. I was turned away from her but was ultra aware that she had a complete view of my backside as I showered. She whistled and said "the running is certainly helping, you look great!" I thanked her and she grabbed the clothes and left the room.

The next day, she came in and I decided to quickly turn to see what her reaction would be. I turned around giving her a quick view of my semi hard member and I could see her reflection in the mirror as she looked me over. Her face reveled part love, part embarrassment and a flush went over her. She slowly picked up the clothes while looking at me unaware that I was watching her in the mirror. Once she left I brought myself to an amazing orgasm.

I noticed too that our interaction started to change. Mom had always been friendly but she was becoming far more touchy feely with me. She also started to work out and her tops were showing a bit more cleavage. She even started to wear perfume at home.

The next week our ritual continued until Thursday. She came in and asked in said that she had to pee really badly and would I mind if she went while I was in the shower. I told her no problem and I looked over to see her pull her pants down and heard the flow of her pee hitting the toilet. I had never realized what a turn on that was for me until that very moment and I got so hard it hurt. She looked over at me in the shower and saw me staring. Her eyes traced down to my throbbing member and as she wiped and pulled up her pants she said "I'm sorry to barge in." She smiled and left.

Later that evening over dinner, she asked if she could ask me a question. I told her absolutely and she asked if she embarrassed me this morning and if she had been responsible for my condition. I told her that truthfully, yes she had.

She asked "was that the first time?"

I answered "not at all."

She ended the conversation and said she was going to take a shower.

The next morning she came in again saying she had to pee. I told her to come on in. This time I made no effort to hide the fact that I was watching and she made no effort to hide she was watching me. As the pee started to flow she opened her legs to let me see. I took my cock in my hand and started to slowly stroke it knowing that this was pushing our taboo. She let out a small moan as she bit her bottom lip. She then wiped got up and left abruptly.

She avoided me most of the day and was quiet at dinner that night. As we were finishing up she asked me if she could ask me a question. I told her sure and she asked "are you feeling weird about what we did this morning?"

I answered "the only thing weird is that I was the only one naked. I love you mom and I guess I love you more than a mom as well."

She replied "I love you too and don't want anything to mess our relationship up."

I moved toward her to give her a hug and kissed her forehead and reassured her that nothing could come between us. She looked up at me and we kissed. Lightly at first, then heavier before she brought her tongue to mine. I took her by the hand and led her back to her room. She asked if I was sure I wanted to do this and I let her know that I had never wanted anything more in my life.

We started to undress each other as I laid her back on the bed. As the breasts I had nursed on came into view I groaned. I took each nipple in my mouth and sucked as I caressed her body with my hands. I dropped my head between her legs and started to eat the very tunnel I was born from.

There was something so inherently intoxicating about making love to my mother. She held my head into her as I made her writhe all over the bed. She started to shake as she started to orgasm. Her legs locked around me not letting me go. After a couple more orgasms shook her body I crawled up her and she spread her legs wide to accept me in. I slowly entered her until my balls were resting against her ass. I started pumping in and out faster and faster as her pussy held my cock tight. As she crossed into another orgasm, my cum exploded deep within the womb that I had started my life in.

As we laid there we talked about how our life was going to change, how happy we were and we fell asleep with me suckling her breasts like I did when I was a child.

eight8s
eight8s
95 Followers