Laura

Story Info
She gets an unexpected visitor in the night.
1.2k words
3.86
43.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura woke up to a wet, sloppy feeling around her ankle. She slowly reached for her ankle but the feeling disappeared as quickly as it had come. She must have been imagining things, she thought to herself, and she put her head back on her pillow and closed her eyes. Laura had been struggling to sleep and had removed all of her clothes apart from a loose grey t-shirt and a pair of plain white panties. Her pervert boss had ogled her more than satisfactory body during a periodic assessment interview which had made her feel uncomfortable to say the least. She had never been ashamed of her body before; Her ample D-cup breasts always caught the eye of some of her simpler minded colleagues but she tended to hide them along with her sculpted derriere and shapely figure, which she worked on four times a week at the gym, behind a selection of demure and simple long dresses and unrevealing suits, but she had made an effort today to spruce up her normally pinned back light blonde hair and she felt that it had somehow affected... Suddenly the duvet was ripped from her before both her ankles and wrists were gripped strongly and pulled together. Laura struggled against the unknown assailant's vice like grip and managed to reach for the lamp on her bedside table, turning it on for a brief second, before her flailing, entangled limb knocked it over. A small glimpse of the hideous creature revealed an octopus-like humanoid before darkness quickly returned to her bedroom.

She continued to struggle against what seemed like numerous arms or tentacles. After a few more seconds the monster started to relent and Laura thought she could catch her breath momentarily. However as soon as she stopped resisting the creature grasp, her arms and legs were pulled harshly above her and she was hoisted into the air. With her ankles and wrists wrapped tightly by thick, greasy tentacles, she dangled about three feet in the air, sweating from the physical exertion and her mind began to race about what was happening. Was she being kidnapped? Perhaps it was hungry? Before she could come to a conclusion more appendages began poking and pulling at her. A few of these smaller members got a grip on her t-shirt and began pulling. Laura tried to shake them off but the grip on her limbs tightened causing a searing pain until she relented, after which they went back to work.

Soon after her tee was ripped from her torso and her panties were snapped off, leaving Laura wondering what the hell was going on before she promptly got her answer. Another appendage began slowly creeping up her left calf, this one smoother and thicker than the others. It slowly creeped up her thigh before it reached her pelvis and her more private parts. The slimy tentacle began probing around her vagina; in it's search it brushed and pushed at her sensitive vulva, causing Laura to moan softly. 'What is happening to me?' she asked herself. She hadn't felt the intimate touch of another in months and her body was betraying the nightmarish situation she found herself in. She tried again to break free from the creature's throes but was again met with unwavering strength. She let her head drop in weariness as she could resist it no more.

In the next moment, the large member that had been probing around her lower region decided it had it found what it was looking for, and plunged forcefully into her vagina, hitting her cervix and filling her up like no man had ever done. Laura gasped in both horror and pain as the engorged phallus began to thrust in and out of her now full orifice as well as slowly gyrating, washing feelings of sexual ecstasy over Laura had never been felt before. Her whole body began to swing back and forth under the force of the penetration from the beast. Laura began to pant from the exertion as she began to clamp down on the massive member inside of her to try and heighten the glorious feeling she was receiving.

While this was happening, another two large tentacles began to slither up her sweat-sodden legs. Laura barely noticed this in her state of euphoria until one reached the entrance to her beautiful ass. She had a moment of clarity in amongst the wave after wave of pleasure. None of her previous lovers had ever asked or tried anal, and for a second she seemed to awake from the sexual haze she had sunk into but before she could form another coherent thought, it plunged deep into her unexplored anus. She felt a brief spike of pain but her body again betrayed her as she begun to try and thrust back against the two phallus' currently violating her to try. The third soon began to creep up to her already consumed vagina and started to worm itself in alongside the already engorged piston that was the first appendage. She felt her vagina walls stretch to impossible limits as the third phallus joined in, pumping in and out of her with forceful abandon. She felt no pain as her first orgasm in weeks hit her like an electric shock, closely followed by another one.

Before she could begin to catch her breath another two tentacles began to work their way up to her head. The smaller of the two slowly coiled around her neck while the other one, similar in size and girth to the ones inside of her already began to poke around her face, presumably to find another hole to fill in her. Without thought she wrapped her large, luscious lips around the fourth member and began to move her tongue up and down the phallus as it plunged deep into her waiting mouth and gullet. She greedily massaged the new appendage whilst continually trying to aid in the monstrous members unrelenting driving inside of her.

Orgasm after orgasm hit her as she came all over the already slimy organs inside of her, the excess of which slowly dripped out of her. The tentacle around her neck slowly began to choke her as she lost control of her body and seemed to become one with the creature who was so generously fucking her. As she felt like she was about to pass out, all of the tentacles that were already satiating her unbeknown thirst began to grow bigger. Before she could take no more, the phallus' deep inside of her exploded with a green, thick cum that seemed to fill her for what seemed like an eternity. The fluid began to overflow and the cum spilled out of all her orifices and down her, drenching her body in the thick, gooey mess. The tentacles began to retract whilst still spraying their seed within her and as they slopped out, still spouted their slime all over Laura's abused body, covering her in the sticky substance.

As quickly as they had taken hold of her, the tentacles holding her above her bed let go and she dropped onto her bed which was now sodden with her own sweat and cum, along with the lake of the creatures own seed. As the monster exited her bedroom from its unknown entry point, Laura lay there. Lying on her back she swept her hands all over her cum-ridden body, massaging her wide, oozing clit and bringing the leftovers up to her lips. While tasting the cum on her sore tongue, she wondered, would the wondrous creature ever return to fill her waiting body again?