Laura & John Ch. 1

Story Info
Secretary & boss explore a D/s relationship.
1.5k words
4.19
60.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Solo writing by Gypsy

Chapter 1: The Beginning

They met when he interviewed her to replace his retiring secretary. Seated in front of his desk, Laura did not appear nervous, but rather was like a coiled spring, locked down tightly. A 40-something woman, more generously proportioned than was the fashion but attractively dressed, she listened to John attentively as he explained the duties and responsibilities associated with working for a self-employed architect.

She gave him one brief dazzling smile during the interview when he made a small joke about not being a "slave driver". he would recall that later. When he called to offer her the position that evening, she accepted and thanked him; not gushingly but with confidence.

Over the next few weeks, their working relationship began to take form. She relaxed somewhat and they both began to tentatively reveal more of their true selves to one another. John discovered that she was single and this fact oddly pleased him, although he was himself married. He began to look forward to the time they spent together in the office and weekends became dreaded days to get through. He itched to put his hands on her and found small excuses to casually touch her arm while leaning over her desk, or her back when opening a door for her. When Laura left the office in the evenings, he would frequently sit in her chair and inhale the lingering fragrance of her perfume.

By the time Secretary's Day rolled around that year, she seemed to be quite comfortable with him, laughing and joking and making him smile often. He decided he would try to push the level of their relationship forward. even if it meant risking being rejected by her. He picked a very nice restaurant in a neighboring town and took her to lunch, giving the holiday as an excuse for the outing.

As they sat in a back corner booth chatting, he ordered a bottle of champagne. When Laura protested; he waved her objections away. Telling her that hiring her was the best thing he ever did, he poured her a glass and made sure it was never empty for awhile. Gauging her level of intoxication, he made sure to stop pouring when it appeared she had reached just the right point of relaxation - loose but not drunk, talkative but not sloppy.

He steered the conversation toward sexual matters, finally getting the nerve to ask, "Laura, do you have any sexual fantasies?"

She looked across the table at him, her dark eyes dancing. "Ummm, yes, I want a Master!" she blurted out, promptly rendering him speechless. She continued on, confessing that she had become increasingly curious about the BDSM lifestyle, being dominated physically and sexually.

John took a deep breath and the bull by the horns. Adopting a stern expression and tone of voice, he ordered, "Sit up straight and stop giggling."

Her jaw dropped for a moment and then he could actually watch her thought processes as an expression of understanding dawned on her face. She folded her hands in her lap and indicated her assent, speaking in a quiet submissive tone.

"Taking a gulp of his champagne, his mind scrambled to determine his next move. "Go to the ladies room and remove your panties. From this day forward, you are never to wear anything under your dresses or skirts that will impede my access to you."

Her cheeks flushed, but Laura rose obediently and left the table. When she returned, she sat down gingerly next to him in the booth. He took her hand in his and said with all sincerity, "I have no experience in being in being a Master, but I want you to be mine. I will learn, WE will learn together, if you agree to submit completely to my will."

She stared at him for a moment and responded, "I'm so surrprised, I was positive you thought of me only as an assistant. I never dared dream anything more was possible>". Taking a deep breath, she turned his hand over in hers and raising to her lips, kissed his palm softly. She gave him her promise to give her best in this new adventure.

He noticed that her speech was even, her words well chosen, and was pleased to see that the alcohol was not speaking for her. She looked at him expectantly and asked where they would go from here. After a few moments' thought, he answered that he felt they should set some guidelines, boundaries, goals even, to give them a framework within which to "play." He asked her to define her limits, what she would and would not be willing to do.

Her cheeks flushed, but she steadied her nerves and replied, "I have always wished to be disciplined physically, restrained and commanded to perform sexually. Some exhibitionism might be fun .... and i would even be willing to consider the option of being "given" to another, should that be my Master's desire. I'm not too sure about, ummm, "bathroom sports," but I am positive I want no activities involving children or animals, and nothing which caused permanent damage to my body, mind, or soul." She finished her little speech rapidly, quite amazed by her own brazenness.

John fought to keep his expression calm but his mind was racing. His knowledge of the D/s lifestyle was limited to reading and a movie or two, but now it suddenly seemed he had been waiting for this opportunity all his life. He nodded in agreement and began to lay down his own guidelines. "I have already told you about your dress. When we are in the office together, I may choose to take possession of you at any time. If I wish to turn you over my lap at my desk, and I WILL wish that, my dear, you will obey me and submit. When I leao work at your desk, I may choose to tie you to your chair. Your body now belongs to me and will be used as I see fit within the limitations we have agreed upon."

He motioned for her to slide from the booth. "We will return to the office, but I do need to make one stop first."

Before backing out of their parking space, he turned to her; she was sitting quietly, hands folded in her lap, her eyes on him. He put a finger under her chin and whispered, "Kiss me.... that is your second command."

Laura offered her lips and he took them, gently at first but then with more passion and heat. He nudged her lips apart with his tongue and began a seduction of hers. They were both breathless when he finally released her.

He drove only a few blocks before parking in front of a small jewelry store. "You are to wait here, but you must pull your skirt up to the very top of your thighs and keep your legs wide apart."

Wiggling in her seat, she hiked her skirt up, the tops of her thigh high stockings exposed and the smooth white flesh above them. Before leaving the car, John ran a hand over the stocking tops and let his fingers briefly tickle the soft flesh as she shivered slightly. When he returned about 10 minutes later, he was carrying a small velvet box. Opening it, he removed a delicate, sparking gold chain and fastened it around her neck.

"I know some people go in for the dog collar look, but I don't want anything that coarse against your beautiful skin. Let this chain be your collar and wear it always."

She touched the chain with her fingertips and nodded. "Thank you, Sir. Or do you prefer Master or My Lord?"

"Hmmmm....... Sir or Master will do, my pet." As he leaned in to kiss her again, he slipped a hand into the neck of her blouse, rubbing the swell of her breasts above her bra then easing under the lacy edge to stroke a fingertip across a large, erect nipple.

She moaned and struggled to maintain her composure, knowing that anyone walking beside the car could see him fondling her. She involuntarily squeezed her thighs together and he immediately pinched her nipple with force.

"What did I tell you about keeping your legs spread, love?"

Instantly, she opened her thighs and became aware that they had become a little sticky high up and inside where the skin was the softest of anywhere on her body.

Pulling slightly away, he placed his hand on her leg, just above the knee. "Watch this," he ordered.

Obediently, she looked down, watching as his hand moved ever so slowly up her thigh... past the stocking top and onto the flesh beyond and then downward until his fingertips were just grazing her soft pubic hair. Barely moving his fingers, he brushed them lightly against the lips of her cunt and he was delighted to find them damp. Rubbing up and down, his fingers began penetrating her gently but deliberately. Pushing them into her up to the first knuckle, he withdrew his hand and immediately placed his fingers in his mouth to taste her for the first time. She watched with wide eyes as he sucked his fingertips clean and pronounced her pussy delicious.

"I will enjoy more of that back at the office" he smiled at her as he started the car, "We'll take the interstate back; it might be quite scenic today."

To Be Continued...