Laura at 30,000 Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at her purple-glittered cheeks and tanned skin as my erection slipped between her lips, all glistening and stiff, was a sight indeed. Better still, when I looked to my right in the long mirror, I could see my body awkwardly reclined against the wall and Laura bent over, my cock sticking up in the air like a microphone while she slurped up and down on it. At one point she removed it from between her lips with a blob of pink bubble-gum stuck to the end. She giggled when she realized and swallowed it whole again, removing the gum with her tongue.

After a sublime few further moments of sucking, she broke off and came up to kiss me again, her hand still hanging on to my erection. I decided I wanted to see some more of this beautiful girl's body. Switching places with her, I positioned her back to the wall and stuck my hands up her top to play again with her adorable little tits. She let me pull her vest and bra-top up until they were fully exposed, and I clamped my mouth around her soft nipples, sucking on each until it became a thimble in my mouth. She was breathing heavily.

I left her tits exposed and kissed down her bronzed stomach until I reached her pale blue jeans. They contrasted with the color of her flesh like sea against dark sand. Un-popping the buttons one by one, I kissed south until I reached her tiny cotton panties.

She shuffled her little ass out of her jeans and displayed her underwear in full glory. The words "sexy girl" were printed on the front in a retro-seventies font. I had a delicious view in the mirror of her tits and thighs. She was the most beautiful young woman I had ever had the privilege of undressing.

I kissed along her thighs and up around the waistband of her underwear before carefully peeling it down to reveal a dainty little strip of jet black fuzz and the plump lips of my stranger's cunt. They were pink and swollen, and soaking wet. I lowered her panties to meet the jeans at her feet, and saw a pool of moisture that had dribbled on to the inside of the gusset.

I buried my face in her pussy and tasted the sticky honey that was oozing from her slit. Sliding my tongue inside, I lapped away at her with the hunger of a man who had not eaten for days (the flight attendant, had he been there, would have reminded me I should have had dinner).

Laura gripped my hair with her hands and pushed my face into her, parting her thighs as wide as she could, to allow me closer access. I paused for a moment and spun her around so that her pert little ass was in my face. The flesh of her buttocks was so tight and clean looking, like untrodden sand in a desert. I separated her ass cheeks with my fingers and dipped my face into her pussy again, slobbering for dear life at her cunt, and lapping away at her tight little asshole.

I could see she was watching the whole scene in the mirror and getting off on the view as much as she was the sensation. And quite a view it was too; Laura's top riding up over her perky little tits and her ass sticking in my face.

I had to crouch further down in order to get unhindered access to her, which was awkward with my own trousers around my ankles and my erection still jutting out like the periscope on a submarine. It was worth it however, for in my new position I was able to tongue-fuck the young beauty's ass with all the passion and fervor I desired.

But just as the two of us had lost ourselves to my energetic face-fucking, I suddenly lost my balance and fell backwards. To my horror, the lock, which cannot have been fully secured, came free and the folding door to the cubicle fell open. Before I could grab on to anything, I stumbled back and landed on my bare ass in the aisle, pants around my ankles, and my big, glisteningly-sticky hard cock on full display.

At the exact moment I landed, I spotted an elderly female passenger standing to the right of the aisle, watch in horror. Across from her on the other side, I turned to see my flight attendant -- the one who had earlier tried to force me to eat dinner - looking at me with equal shock. I panicked and without even trying to pull my pants up, launched myself back into the cubicle and instantly pulled the door closed behind me.

Laura and I froze in silence inside the cubicle, her heart no doubt thumping to the same rapid tune as mine. I nervously expected the flight attendant to knock on the door behind me and demand that we came out but then I started to calm down a little.

There was no way either of my accidental witnesses could have seen another person was in the cubicle with me. I figured that although the event was staggeringly embarrassing, I would not be perceived to have committed any crime. It didn't breach flight regulations, as far as I knew, to have a huge erection in the toilets of an airplane and fall out a door. And that was, after all, all that these people had seen take place

Sure enough, it soon became quite clear that nobody was knocking on the door behind us. Both Laura -- who was still pressed up against the wall with her bare ass in the air -- and myself, started to laugh hysterically at what had just happened. It was the kind of laughter that two kids might share during a school assembly, when the very fact they know they have to be quiet, adds to the painful amusement they are feeling.

When we had finally stopped shaking with laughter -- which took some considerable time -- I ensured the lock was firmly in place, and returned to kissing the backs of Laura's sensational thighs. Her own giggling subsided and we both returned to the concentrated state of arousal we had been feeling before.

My erection returned to its full boast and I carefully stood with its tip tantalizingly poised at the entrance of Laura's swollen pussy. I eased it gently inside her and she let out a short, indescribable sigh. I went up on tiptoe and started to rock my hips back and forth, pulling in and out of her tight, wet hole. The scene looked filthy in the mirror: a thick cock plunging back and forth into the little space between the cheeks of this beautiful girl's ass.

Laura was trying quite frantically to grip on to something as the doggy fucking became more intense, but being an airplane, everything was secured tightly to the wall, with no sharp edges or angles to hang on to. So instead, she pressed her hands into the wall, pushing the weight of her upper body forward to grind her pussy against me as I fucked her. Within a few moments she was whimpering and whispering something under her breath.

All of a sudden she began to yelp, reaching her hand up to stifle the involuntary sounds escaping from her mouth, she reached a violent orgasm. Her body was shuddering and jerking wildly against my cock, jolting in delicious spasms as the feeling overwhelmed her.

She watched me in the mirror as I could hold back no longer and pulled out, fucking up against the oily cleavage of her ass-cheeks until a first string of thick, white sperm shot from the end of my cock and sprayed up her back. A second jet rocketed across her ass, while a third flew so high and so quickly I had no time to see where it went. Pulling back from her body, I jerked my ejaculating dick and let a fourth and fifth spurt splash against her pussy lips. The pleasure was so overwhelming that I fell against her and we stayed there, motionless and exhausted for a second, pressed against the wall.

Shortly afterwards I began to softly kiss her neck and hair, which smelt of sex and sweet shampoo.

We started to clean up, soon sniggering again at the dangerous pleasure of it all, and the hilarious embarrassment of what had occurred.

'We better not leave together', Laura said sensibly.

I agreed and gave her a kiss on the lips. It was a valedictory kiss; part thank-you, part farewell.

I cautiously left the cubicle and was relieved to find there was nobody waiting for me in the hallway. Making my way back down the aisle, I passed the rows of passengers on the way back to my seat. Before I had a chance to avert my gaze, I locked eyes with the elderly lady who had seen me fall out of the toilet. She looked at me with an expression that lay somewhere between primal terror and schoolteacher-sternness. I shot a polite smile back at her, and made my way over to my seat.

Laura's mother stood up to allow me to get in. I noticed her eyes were fixed curiously on the neck of my t-shirt and I instinctively looked down to see what had caught her attention. To my horror, a thick globule of sperm was hanging down from the neckline, like sap dripping from a leaf.

We both looked at it, Laura's mother and I, and then looked at one another, each pretending we were unaware of what the other could clearly see. I squeezed past to take my seat and, when she had turned away, quickly mopped the cum off my shirt with the blanket. Laura returned a few minutes later and the two of us became strangers again.

An hour or so later it was declared 'morning' by the cabin crew -- even though it was now finally dark outside, and only 4am. The shutters were opened, the lights in the cabin switched back on and my favorite flight attendant came around with breakfast. I say 'breakfast' but it was distinguishable from supper only by name, being virtually identical to the meal passengers had left largely uneaten the night before.

'Breakfast, sir?' the flight attendant said, holding a tray towards me.

'Yes, thank you,' I said, taking it quickly. I was no hungrier for the appalling plane cuisine than I had been previously, but I was not prepared to risk an altercation with this man who had so recently seen me in such a vulnerable state.

My flight attendant looked pleased. 'I think you probably should take it,' he said, with a smirk on his face, 'You are going to need your strength...' And, just as he wheeled his cart away, he added under his breath: "Big boy!".

I looked back in horror and he winked at me.

Laura and I tried hard not to look at one another, but I could tell that like me, she had tears of laughter in her eyes.

12