Laura Ch. 01

Story Info
German lady engineer arrested.
4.6k words
4.08
44.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
110 Followers

Five years ago it never occurred to Laura's mind that she would visit this country nor living in it like she now did. The nation had become independent when the former Soviet Union collapsed. It was one of the typical Southern parts which were more or less Islamic. It had lot of natural resources, the most important were oil and gas. The country had couple of years ago opened its borders to foreign companies, which was also the reason for Laura's presence.

Laura's occupation was not so typical for a lady. She was a construction engineer and worked for a big German company which had managed to penetrate to this market. Her occupation was in family. She had followed the footsteps of her father. She had finished her studies four years ago at age of 24 and since that worked for that company. Two months ago she was sent here as project leader. Actually, it was her choice. The company management had offered this possibility which would give her much more responsibility than her previous work. Definitely it was a way to reach a higher status in the corporate. This project was not too big for her to handle, so it felt tempting opportunity. She was unmarried and at that moment didn't even have a boyfriend. The only thing she was worried about was the country. The situation had a changed a bit, but she knew women's position was not too good. Most of the women were uneducated and stayed home. She wondered how the local workers would feel about her especially since she would be their boss. A slender, blond woman might not earn her authority easily. When she told about her worries to management, they promised to support Laura in this matter. They promised her a male assistant who will take care of problems like that. Laura had finally decided to take that job.

She had now worked two months here and everything had gone better than she expected. Laura had nice apartment and in her neighborhood lived several other Germans who also worked in the same project. The project had progressed well and that was also noticed in the German head quarter. She had filled well her position. The city was quite neat and nice. Most of the buildings were new and of those you could see this country was rich. Unfortunately the distribution of the wealth was very uneven. There was a lot of poverty in this country which lead to dissatisfaction and criminal acts. In daily basis you could see attempts of shop robberies in city center. In order to keep their position strong, the government had powerful police force. Therefore most of the robberies remained attempts. Because of these constant incidents Laura had avoided city center as much as possible. She tried to spend most of her time either at work or in her apartment.

This day was exception. Laura had not been able to refuse when she and some of her colleagues were invited to early dinner by the customer. The restaurant was in of the luxury hotels in the city center. After they had eaten the dinner the customer and her colleagues decided to have some drinks in the hotel bar, but Laura had decided it was an appropriate moment for her to leave. She did not feel comfortable to stay as only woman in a group of drinking men.

She exited the hotel and tried to look for a cab. Suddenly the whole street was like a war zone. First she heard the alarm from the jewelry next to the hotel, then sirens of police cars. Three men were running from the shop towards her simultaneously shooting the approaching policemen. Everything Laura could do was to duck behind a car parked by the street. Unfortunately the robbers chose the same car for their protection. There was a lot of shooting and Laura screamed in fear. It didn't make her feel any better when a blooded robber dropped dead beside her. Suddenly the gun firing was over. The two other robbers surrendered in front of a dozen policemen.

Policemen pushed the robbers down and handcuffed them. To Laura's horror she was handcuffed too. She tried to explain she was just an innocent passer-by and nothing to do with the robbery plus she was a German citizen. Whether the policemen did not understand or care, but soon she was sitting in a police van with the two criminals. The drive did not take long. The policemen guided them out from the van to a police station. Laura tried once more explain that she had nothing to do with the two men or the robbery, but nobody seemed to care. Two policemen took her to an interrogation room and let her sit. She waited there alone for some time before a police officer entered the room. He introduced himself to be the chief of the station and the only one who could speak and understand English. English was not a problem to Laura either. The chief asked several questions which Laura considered irrelevant. On the other hand, he listened carefully Laura's explanation what had happened in the street and nodded several times during Laura's speech. Therefore it was a big disappointment for Laura that she wasn't released. Instead he promised to provide a lawyer for Laura and left.

Laura had to wait again, this time about an hour. Finally the door opened and a man in fine looking suite entered. Laura couldn't help noticing the amount of golden rings in his fat fingers. Man had dark oily hair and trimmed mustache. He started with his good English "My name is Yosuf and I have been appointed to be your criminal lawyer. According to my country's policy everyone is allowed to have a free defense. I had some words with the chief who interrogated you and now we have to think our strategy". Laura replied "Nice to meet you Mr. Yosuf, but I didn't realize I need a lawyer. I mean, I had nothing to do with the robbery and I think the police also understands it now. Or am I accused of something?"

"Actually that is the problem," Yosuf replied.

"How can that be a problem? If I'm innocent, they should let me go."

"As a foreigner you may not understand our culture deep enough. There are two problems, if they just let you go. First, our government tries to keep high standards in their police force. Mistakes are not allowed. If any policeman makes that, he and his superior will be punished. Typical punishment is to cut one month salary."

"I don't care, they made a mistake. Let them suffer," said Laura angrily.

"The other thing is more sensitive. If any false arrest occur, police has to make a public apology. There we will find the biggest problem. It is your sex. In my country if man demeans himself in front of woman publicly, he will lose his dignity forever."

"So, skip the apology. I just want to get out."

"I'm afraid breaking the rules is not option in our police force."

"I don't know then. They can't keep me here without reason."

"No. The chief suggested that you confess another crime. That way they could hide their mistake."

"What crime? I'm not a criminal."

"I know, but the easiest way out is to make up something. Smaller crime of which the court just gives you a fine, not prisons you."

"But that's ridiculous. I should confess a crime what I haven't done. What, shoplifting?"

"Actually stealing is punished severely in our country, since we are Muslims."

"What then?"

"This may sound harsh to you, but I suggest prostitution. Even though we have very strong attitude against it, the punishments are mild. For our women the biggest punishment is that a convicted prostitute will become a low level person in the society and won't have any chance to get married. But for a western lady like you it should not matter. I suppose you haven't planned to get married here? And I'm sorry to say, western women are anyway considered sluts among our men."

Laura was shocked about Yosuf's proposition. "You are saying, that I should say I'm a whore to get out of here. Now way I'm doing it. They cannot keep me here, if I'm innocent."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'm afraid they may try to persuade you. I will come back tomorrow noon. I can't do more at the moment. They have right to keep you here for 48 hours."

Then Yosuf left and the earlier two officers returned.

Laura was escorted to a cell and they took off the handcuffs she had had for several hours. They showed her a steel framed bed with dirty looking mattress. She was indeed very tired. She was happy that they had let her keep her own clothes, her grey pants and white blouse. Laura looked around and found three other women sharing this cell. They said something to her, but she couldn't understand. She didn't reply and the women ignored her. Laura lied down on the bed and felt asleep.

Next morning the banging noise woke her. Obviously the guard had first banged the door with his baton and then entered the cell. He was a huge man and he was pushing a steel trolley which had some cups and mugs on it. Probably it was their breakfast. The guard's face was blank. He just looked around for a second like he was seeking for something. Next he approached Laura and without saying anything grabbed her blond hair, dragged her from the bed and pushed down on her knees.

"No, please. You are hurting me."

One of the women shouted "You better do what he wants. He can be very mean."

Laura didn't have to wait long. With his other hand the guard took his penis out and started to push it against Laura's lips. Laura refused to open her mouth. The guard slapped her face with his huge hand which made Laura see stars. Her mouth opened and the man pushed his cock in. He did not wait Laura to be anyway active, but started a rough face fucking. He kept her head firmly in place and brutally pumped his cock in Laura's mouth. The action didn't take long. He spurted his cum to Laura's throat, pulled out and wiped his cock to Laura's hair. He said, "Breakfast. Eat," and pointed the remaining cup and mug on the trolley. Laura couldn't think eating after that ordeal. Instead she escaped from the floor on her bed. She sat there, covered her face with her hands and cried. The guard collected the dishes and left with the trolley.

Laura was shocked what has just happened. After calming down a little she started to wonder was this a part of the persuasion the lawyer had warned about. On the other hand that guard had looked around when entered. Maybe this was his morning routine and Laura just had bad luck to be chosen. She hoped the latter. Otherwise this might not be the last bad experience in this cell she would endure.

The answer came soon. Another guard came in carrying a bag. He looked quite opposite to the previous guard. He was smallish and had a wide smile on her face. The station chief had claimed to be the only English speaking, but this guard had no problems to express himself either. He said, "Laura. Lie down on your back on the bed"

"Why?" Laura stammered.

"I will make the questions. Do what I say."

Laura thought a moment but then lie down on the bed. She crossed her arms on her chest. The man took a grip of her wrist and attached a handcuff to it. He forced her arm above her head and attached the other end to bed frame.

"No. Let me go," Laura begged, but the guard repeated it with her other arm.

"What are you doing?" Laura asked.

"I will just ask some questions. Be quiet now."

Laura started to kick her feet. The guard sat on her lap closing Laura's thighs between his own. Laura could move only her head now.

With a wide grin on his face he started to unbutton Laura's blouse.

"Leave me alone," Laura shouted.

The guard replied with calm voice "You need to talk only when you're asked." He continued to open the buttons. He pulled the hem of blouse out of her pants and opened the last button. Then he pulled the blouse totally open and revealed Laura's stomach and bra covered breasts. Laura started to cry. He wiped the tears off her eyes and continued his action. He reached his hands behind Laura's back and unhooked her bra. He then pulled the bra cups off Laura's breasts. They were small and firm. The roundness was missing and they pointed up cone shaped even though she was lying on her back. "Feeling sorry for these?" he asked, "I mean my 10 year old daughter has bigger ones."

It was not the first time she heard rude comments of her breasts. She had always been a little embarrassed about the size, but had learnt to live with it. She was pretty other ways and had no problem to get boyfriends. However, this situation was something else. A complete stranger was evaluating her naked breasts.

"Do the men really pay for these?" he said and took the whole breast between his thumb and forefinger and shook it. It wasn't painful but very humiliating.

"I'm not selling them. I'm not a prostitute," Laura replied.

"I heard our chief to say different." He took both of the nipples between his fingers and pinched them. Laura gulped in pain, but the guard ignored that. He worked with the nipples and made them hard. Then he reached his bag and took some cords out of it. Laura saw those and understood their purpose. She started to scream "No, please no. Someone help me!" The guard slapped her face and said, "Shut up. It is not time to scream yet." He attached the small clamps of the cords to Laura's erected nipples. The jaws were very tight and had teeth which bite into the nipple flesh painfully.

"Nooo, take them off!" Instead the man started toying with her by pulling the cords upwards and stretched the nipples. Laura screamed. "I bet you would always like to see your nipples this far from your chest, don't you," man teased. He released the cords and took an electric device from the bag. It was something Laura had feared. He connected the cords to the device and pushed a button. An electric shock hit Laura's breasts and she yelled. The guard again wiped her tears and said "I'm a little curious about your occupation."

"I'm a construction engineer," Laura sobbed. Another shock.

"I mean your other occupation."

"I don't have another." This time the shock was more powerful and lasted longer. She couldn't stand much more.

The guard pushed two fingers into Laura's mouth. "I heard from my colleague you give head nicely. What else you do?"

Laura knew the only way out of this. She had to confess the prostitution. After all, what was the point to be stubborn? With confession she could stop the torture, pay a fine and get out of here. No one would ever know.

"I'm selling my body," she confessed.

"And that means in addition to your mouth?"

"My vagina too," Laura was hardly able to say.

"So, if I give you some money now, you will open your pussy for me?"

"No...I mean yes." She was blushing. The guard rose from Laura's lap and sat beside her. He put his hand between Laura's legs and groped her pussy through the pants. He molested it for a while. Laura was sure to be get fucked, but the man said, "Tempting offer, but I'm not allowed to do that. You are not convicted, only accused." Laura felt relieved. That lasted only a moment.

"But you will have to prove your skills other way. Just to make sure you are not only claiming to be a whore." He shouted something to the other women in the cell. One of them approached and took her skirt and panties away. Then she sat on Laura's face. Laura could feel her thick bush all over on her face. The smell of her vagina was repulsive.

"Lick her and make her cum. If I don't see a good tongue action, I may speed it up with my electric friend." To confirm that, he pushed the button once more, which caused Laura's, now, muffled scream. Laura started intense licking despite the revolting feeling. The woman pushed her pussy tighter against Laura's mouth and her asshole almost touched Laura's nose. Her excitement grew and she started to rub her ass against the face. She was moaning passionately and then exploded on Laura's face. The guard sent her away. Her face was a messy sight. It was a mixture of pussy juices, spit and blood leaking from her nose. The man removed the cords from her nipples and opened the handcuffs. "Go wash yourself. You will have an appointment with your lawyer in 30 minutes. If you for some reason return here, I'm sure my colleague will be happy when he brings the lunch."

She soon met Mr. Yosuf in the interrogation room. She said she had been pushed, but did not want to explain the details of morning's abuses. She was now ready to make that faulty confession.

"Good. The only thing we have to do now is to think all the details right. I mean, what you have done before the arrest."

"Why? Can't I just say I prostituted and get the fine?"

"Actually this case will be handled in a court probably already during the afternoon. They may ask you some questions. Our court is very strict concerning details, even irrelevant ones. If they catch you from lying the punishment may be bigger."

"So we have to make up a story of my prostitution?"

"Yes, that's correct" Then they together developed a fake story of very mild prostitution, which happened in that hotel where Laura was having the lunch. Laura gave that same story to the chief officer in interrogation followed next.

Her hands were handcuffed again behind her back and a van took her to the court house. Yosuf was already waiting there. She was escorted by him. They waited standing judge's arrival. In both side of the judge were sitting two local authorities. Laura sat with Yosuf behind a small desk. The judge started his speech first in his own language, but continued in English. "Ms. Hoffman, I have had one hour time to read your interrogation report and there are some issues making me wonder."

"Yes, Sir," Laura replied.

"First thing I don't really understand why have you done it? You have a well-paid job."

Laura and Yosuf were prepared for this. Laura explained, "I don't really do it for money, but to have sex. If I see a nice looking man, I may suggest having sex for money. I'm not looking for relationship and acting as prostitute saves me from further calls etc."

"I see. And in that night you found the man from the hotel bar?"

"Yes. I did after having a dinner in the restaurant"

"You spent an hour with him in his hotel room. Did you have your clothes on?"

This one they had not considered. She thought a second and arbitrarily replied, "No, we were both naked." It sounded more honest.

"According to your confession you gave him only oral sex, which is the mildest form of prostitution and has the smallest punishment."

"That's true. I only gave him oral sex."

"But you spent an hour there. Oral sex shouldn't last that long."

Laura was blushing. "I did it twice," she claimed and in her mind she cursed the weaknesses of their story.

"And that is something which gives you pleasure too?"

A good point, Laura thought, but said, "Yes, I'm fond of it."

"Strange. Another thing makes me wonder is how he could keep his hands off your naked ass?"

"I did not allow. We had a deal of oral sex only."

"It is hard to believe. We must take into consideration circumstantial evidence. Please stand up and lower your pants."

"What?"Laura replied. Yosuf whispered to her ear, "You get troubles if you argue." Laura nodded and stood up. Now the problem were the handcuffs. She looked helpless the judge, who said, "Your attorney can help you, Ms Hoffman." Yosuf turned Laura's back towards the judge. He opened the top button of her pants, then zipper and pulled the pants all the way to her ankles. To Laura's horror Yosuf made the same thing with her panties. Now she was standing there showing her bare ass to five court members. Suddenly she felt Yosuf's palm on her belly. Yosuf lowered her thumb and started to part her pussy lips. He pushed her thumb against her slit and started rubbing it.

Laura struggled. "Stand still, Ms Hoffman," the judge said. She saw Yosuf winking his eye to him. Laura's pussy was moistening. "Now. Turn around." The good thing was she got Yosuf's thumb out of her pussy, the bad was to show her womanhood to five strangers. Her pussy lips were still a little ajar from Yosuf's handling and pussy juices glowed on them. Her face was totally red due to humiliation. Yosuf's hand went on her ass cheek and started caressing. The court men had some word to each others. Then the judge declared, "After seeing your naked flesh, we have become to the conclusion that it is very unlikely that your partner had satisfied only with oral sex. We consider your statement untrue. Therefore you will be doomed for two months in to the custody of state prison. Case closed."

Scandman
Scandman
110 Followers
12