Laura Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

At Adrianne's behest, the security guards dragged me out of her office, down the hall and into what looked like a doctor's examination room. My handcuffs were briefly removed, but only long enough so that I could be bound in a more convenient way to a device that somewhat resembled a gynecological examination chair.

I was ordered to sit and spread my arms and legs far apart. Leather straps were then buckled around my wrists and ankles. Reflexively, I struggled against the leather restraints, but they held me effortlessly in place, no matter how much I strained.

"Struggle all you like," Adrianne said. "You'll never be able to break from those restraints. However, you look quite fetching when you make the attempt, so please continue to squirm, strain, and flex your little muscles. The more effort you expend, the sexier you look."

I panted and ceased my struggles. I went limp in my bonds and waited to see what would happen next. That's when a cute woman dressed in medical scrubs padded over to where I was bound.

"Hello Laura, my name is Kristen," she said congenially enough. Then she explained that she would be removing my pubic hair. She had a boyish haircut, kind eyes and a friendly smile, however, she still assured me that this was going to hurt.

"Ripping hair out by the roots is never painless," Kristen explained, "however, it'll take about a month before it begins to grow back, so this is something that doesn't need to be done often. The convenience of only having to do it once a month is why many women prefer waxing over shaving."

Kristen then made an adjustment to the bondage device that held me and suddenly something padded pressed at the small of my back. After a series of clicks, it arched my back so that my torso was above my head, ankles, and wrists.

It was awkward and somewhat disconcerting for me. It meant that my naked breasts and crotch were thrust up and obscenely on display. My legs were open wide, and my boobs and pubic lips were as completely displayed as humanly possible.

Kristen was between my widespread legs, and she smoothed melted wax into my pubes and waited for it to harden. My legs were spread pornographically wide, and my vagina was indecently on display. I felt helpless and exposed and I began to nervously chew on my lower lip.

Then there was an explosion of pain as the lovely, charming, young woman yanked dozens of pubic hairs out of the delicate flesh of my exposed vulva.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" I screamed in inarticulate pain as Kristen held up a clump of wax with a bundle of my pubes embedded in it.

Kristen was professional and methodical. She ripped out one patch of pubic hair after another until all that was left were a few delicate hairs near my perineum. And she used tweezers to pluck those out.

My vulva was left completely smooth and bare. leaving my pink, swollen labia shamelessly exposed and on display for anyone who cared to look.

Adrianne, Kristen, and the security guards all had an excellent view of my naked body as my vulva was waxed and tweezed and denuded. My feelings of helplessness increased as Kristen did her work, and I felt a throbbing in my loins as I embraced those feelings of helplessness and exposure. Being naked and at the mercy of these strong, self-confident women was a huge turn on for me, and I had to struggle to suppress my moans and gasps of arousal.

After Kristen informed me that my pubes were completely bald, I assumed that I would be released from my restraints, but instead, Kristen pulled out a tube of some sort of medicinal cream and began to rub it into my exposed pudendum.

"Aaahhh," I gasped and tried to close my legs together. After my pubic hairs had been ripped out, the entire area around my pink slit was sensitive and even a gentle touch hurt.

"Sorry, I know this hurts," Kristen said apologetically, "but I have to rub this in after waxing. In the short term it hurts, but in the long term, this will keep your skin soft, smooth, and healthy."

Kristen rubbed the gel into the delicate flesh of my anus, my pink slit and the surrounding vulva. At first, it was intensely painful, but as she continued to rub it in, it felt phenomenally good, and I felt an aching throb in my clit and moisture leaking from my open sex.

"Aaaaahhhhh," I gasped in sexual arousal, which I desperately hoped would be mistaken for a gasp of pain. Officially, I was at the Crestview Center to be punished for my sins. I didn't want Kristen or any of the other Crestview employees to think I was enjoying myself.

My vulva was left completely smooth and bare. Leaving my pink, swollen labia shamelessly exposed and on display for anyone who cared to look. With my back arched, my pelvis raised up, my pubic hair gone, and my legs spread pornographically wide, my sex was shamelessly on display like never before. The devious minds that designed this procedure deliberately planned it out to steal a girl's dignity and leave her feeling exposed and humiliated.