Laura: Initiation of a Submissive Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Why are you crying, Laura?” He asked.

“I failed you, Sir. The first task you set me here, and I failed you,” she sobbed. “I’m so sorry.”

“I know you are sorry. But as I explained, punishment is an important part of your training. It cannot be lessened because of your sorrow. It is a learning tool, just as any other. I would use a cane for disobedience in a more experienced submissive, but because you are a novice, you will receive a dozen strokes of the birch, instead.” He held a bundle of thin, flexible branches in front of her. “Kiss the birch, and prepare yourself.” She pursed her lips and kissed the branches, and listened as he stepped to her side. She heard a “swish” as He swung the bundle through the air, and tensed her buttocks tightly in anticipation. “Try to keep your muscles loose,” He said. “Tightening them will make it hurt worse.”

She tried to relax her muscles, then shrieked as it seemed a flame burst across her bottom. “Count,” He said. “Your count is this: ‘One, Sir. I will obey.”

“One, Sir,” she gasped. “I will obey.”

The bundle of seemingly innocent branches swished through the air again, and she felt the blow and the fire reverberate through her body. “Two, Sir. I will obey.” By then tenth stroke, she was sobbing and her words were barely comprehensible.

“You have two strokes left, Laura,” she heard. “Gather yourself. They will be less moderate than the previous strokes.” She tried to collect her wits and relax the muscles of her abused ass, but the bundle of birch struck down with more force than before, and she shrieked again. “Eleven, S-s-sir. I w-will obey!” The tears streamed down from her eyes, more from the pain now than from having failed Him. Once more, the birch struck, and she screamed loudly. “Ohhhhh! T-t-t-twelve, Sir! I … I will … will obey, Sir!”

The bundle of slim branches appeared in front of her face, though she could barely see it through her tear-filled eyes. Without instruction, she extended her neck and kissed the birch. “Thank you, Sir. I will not forget this lesson, Sir.”

“I know you won’t, even though it will have to be repeated before your training is through.” He motioned to the majordomo, and the two of them released her ankles and wrists, and supported her as she tried to stand. If it were not for their help, she would have crumpled to the floor in misery. “Edward will take you to your quarters. Good night, Laura. I will see you in the morning.”

Edward led her unsteadily to her room and helped her lie facedown on the bed. “This cream will help your skin, Miss. It won’t ease the pain much, but it’s good for you.” The cream he massaged into her burning bottom was cool, which helped a little, but even his gentle touch was painful. “Good night, Miss,” he said, as he turned off the light and left the room.

End, Chapter 4

Sir_Winston54

12