Laura Lake's Trip to the Mid-East Pt. 02

Story Info
Laura and Johnny's sexual adventures in St. Louis.
11.8k words
4.19
13.7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Laura Lake and her junior assistant Johnny Jordan were reporters for the Metro Star News published in St. Louis and had been on an undercover assignment in the small Mid-Eastern country of Arabica. As the result of being set up, they had both been captured during a trip to a remote desert by slave traders. Because both Lara and Johnny possessed some unique physical features, they were trained over the course of three months to become a pair of sex slaves that were to be auctioned off to some Arab Sheik or wealthy Mid-eastern Ruler.

After the three month training period at the secluded desert facility, they were transported to another remote city to the auction site. Laura and Johnny were sold, after being sexually demonstrated, to a Middle Eastern looking man, taken to an awaiting midsized jet, and flown away from the auction site. It turned out that the man was working under cover for the CIA and had been hired to buy and rescue them from a life of sex slavery! They were flown back via Germany to St. Louis in order to start a new public life as well as at the newspaper.

After meeting with the US District Attorney in St. Louis to give detailed depositions, Laura and Johnny took cabs to their respective homes in the suburbs. They were to lay low and not come into work for at least a week before the government indictments were unsealed against the local company executives that were accused of money laundering in the slave trading operation in the Middle East. Those executives had previously been suspected of being involved in the slave trading operation and were the reason that Laura and Johnny had gone undercover to the Mid-East in the first place!

After arriving at her ranch home in a remote area of an unincorporated area St. Louis County, Laura found pretty much everything intact during her three month absence. Later that afternoon, the shipping trunks of clothing, costumes, shoes, and all her training and bondage paraphernalia, that was shipped along with her to St. Louis, had been delivered and stored in her mostly finished basement.

There were many adjustments made to Laura's body during the three month's training period, including enhancing her hourglass figure and nipple elongation, but one in particular caused her some concern now that she was going to be going back work. That modification was the fact that she couldn't wear heels any lower than the height that caused her insteps to be arched to the absolute vertical! That was because of her shortened calf muscles due to continually wearing ultra high heels throughout her training. The vertical arched (VA) heel height for her size 6-1/2 AA shoe was 6-5/16 inches! She also had been trained to wear the highest possible heels which arched her insteps past the vertical by ten degrees and had 6-9/16 inch heels for her shoe size!

Because she had accumulated many pair of 4-3/4 inch spike and stiletto heels over the years, even when they were not in fashion, she wanted to retrain her calf muscles so that she could wear some of them on occasion. Laura, not long before she left on the Mid-east assignment, had received a pair of 5 inch stilettos from a California mail order house and had posed wearing them for her latest newspaper Image picture. Also, just before she left, Laura had ordered from a local shoe store a pair of 5-1/2 inch stiletto heels and had received, but not opened them before she went to the airport over three months ago. As she was going through her closet after she returned, Laura found the unopened package and noticed the high quality of the pumps she had ordered. On an impulse, Laura decided to visit the same shop late that afternoon, to see if she could find something in between the 5-1/2 inch and vertical arched heel heights in order to begin her lower heel height training program.

Laura did find and bought a pair of 6 inch heels at that shop and wore them home to meet Johnny on their first night back in St, Louis. That local shop named "Ultra High Heels and Vintage Lingerie" also had a variety of vintage lingerie and Fifties clothing that she was also interested in and would no doubt investigate, but Johnny was to be at her house at seven o'clock so she would have to come back at a later time.

Johnny's Visit to Laura's House

Laura arrived home after visiting the shoe shop where she purchased three pair of 6 inch stiletto heeled pumps. This heel height was the first attempt at stretching her calf muscles in order to stand or walk in a heel height lower than ones that vertically arched her insteps. She wore them comfortably while driving home, but when Laura had walked from the shoe store to her car and now from the garage to the kitchen, she certainly noticed the pain in those muscles since they were stretched further than at any time in the last two thirds of her intensive ultra high heel training! She had not worn any heel height less than the vertical arched height during the last two months at the slave training facility! Laura thought about changing to vertical arched heels before Johnny arrived, but decided to keep these black calf pumps on and see if the pain lessened the longer she wore them.

Laura was trying to decide what to wear when Johnny arrived at seven o'clock. She didn't have much time as it was now six thirty and she had to change clothes and fix her make up among other things before he arrived.

Laura went down stairs to pick out an outfit and she decided to take the lead and wear one of her harem outfits as it seemed to sexually arouse Johnny the two times he had seen her bound while wearing similar types; the first time when they met the Chief and the second time when they were on the auction block. She picked out a red one with typical transparent diaphanous silken material. It consisted of several pieces and accessories that she gathered up and took back upstairs to change into before Johnny arrived. The outfit consisted of bulky red silk harem pants with legs that came to her ankles and were fastened closely around them with elastic fasteners. Underneath the pants and clearly visible, was a red thong-like panty. There was a slit in the flimsy bottoms that would allow access to her genital area without having to lower them. The top portion of the outfit consisted of the same red silken material as the pants, but in the form of a loose fitting, front buttoning long sleeved blouse, again with elastic fasteners at the wrists.

Underneath the gauzy material of the outfit was a red satin corset that squeezed her down to a 20 inch waist! The top of the corset was formed into a quarter cup bra that lifted her pointy breasts straight out and when her bright red tattooed nipples were fully aroused, it brought her chest measurement to a full 40 inches! The top had two vertical slits that allowed each of Laura's breast tips to poke out in a very erotic manner! She had attached small gold bells via tiny gold chains to the base of her extremely long and pointy bright red nipples. The chains were held in place by elastic bands that kept them in a semi-aroused state!

A six inch wide red satin belt with a large satin covered buckle was cinched so that it emphasized her tiny waist. Flashy, gold colored, upper arm bands, rings, and long gold ear rings were other prominent features of Laura's costume together with some rather exotic makeup.

Laura had found a unique and sexy pair of stilettos in one of the trunks in the basement that had been designed to go with this harem costume. She had worn the shoes at the training facility on several occasions. They were red satin open sided D'Orsay pumps, which matched her belt, and had turned up Eastern-style toes with extremely sharp pointed gold colored metal tips! The toes turned up at angles of ten degrees and together with the vertical arches; it was the equivalent of wearing past the vertical arched heels! Laura slipped off her 6" pumps and stepped into the red statin pumps which relieved the muscle strain that she was still having, although it seemed to be slightly less than when she first got home.

Finally, Laura buckled on two inch wide red leather cuffs on her ankles and wrists which were positioned under the material above the elastic fasteners. There were small inch long slits in the material at the wrists and ankles so that chains or other items could be clipped on the cuff D rings and locked into place!

Since it took Laura some time to lace up her corset, she was barley ready when the doorbell rang at exactly seven o'clock. She quickly opened it to find Johnny standing there in an outfit befitting a Master in a d/s relationship. Apparently, he had surmised the same thoughts as Laura concerning their new relationship on nights and weekends away from work, where their rolls would be reversed.

Johnny was dressed in similar way to what he was when Laura saw him bound to a pillar in the room when they first met the Chief. It was comprised of an odd looking two piece trouser set made of black leather with wide cuffs worn over ankle high black leather boots, a white front buttoning long sleeve silk shirt open to the center of his chest, an open black leather vest, and a wide black leather belt with a large silver buckle. He quickly stepped inside, closed the door, and surveyed Laura who was standing straight for his inspection.

"I really like your trained and tattooed nipples and areolas. I didn't get a good look at them when we were on the auction block because I was distracted by other events as you obviously know. I'll do a more detailed inspection of them later, but I should get my car in the garage and bring in my suitcase," Johnny announced as he tweaked her nipples with both hands causing them to spring to full attention while ringing the tiny bells and sending jolts of electricity to her clitoris.

As he turned to back out the door and put his car in the garage, Laura walked out to the kitchen and then to the door that opened into the garage, and activated the garage door opener. She thought to herself how Johnny had been in the house about a minute and she was sexually on "slow simmer". Also, he was bringing in a suitcase, indicating he was staying for some period of time, which hadn't been previously discussed, so she was impressed with his command of the situation and that kept her in the full simmer mode.

When Johnny came into the kitchen carrying the suitcase, Laura closed the garage door as he asked, "Where's my bedroom? I'll put my things in there.

Laura responded by leading him to the large guest bedroom with the bells ringing, which was also on the first floor and was down the hall from her bedroom and next to the third upstairs bedroom which Laura had turned into a den or study with office type furniture and a desk with her computer.

"You can set your things in here temporarily, but I have a fully furnished bedroom downstairs that you can use and it will give you some privacy," Laura explained.

"That would be great. I thought I'd stay here for a while as I saw no sense in driving back and forth for the next week while we are off work," Johnny stated in a manner of fact tone of voice while Laura was thrilled with his command of the situation.

Johnny set the suitcase down near the door, turned and hungrily French kissed her while he thrust his large hardening penis against her pelvic area. She returned the favor by pushing her rock hard nipples into his chest, muffling the bells, and returning the French kiss! They continued for a couple minutes before finally coming up for air and walking arm in arm back into the bar area which was located between the kitchen and the large great room.

"I could use a drink to celebrate our new reunion. What about you?" Johnny asked.

"Absolutely, I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure all the liquor is still in place. What would you like?" she pleasantly asked.

"I'd like a vodka martini, straight up," Johnny forcefully answered.

"That sounds good to me. I'm glad they served us alcohol at the training facility to keep us accustomed to occasionally having a drink since it was possible that we could be sold to a non-Muslim master," Laura noted as she went to the bar and retrieved the vodka bottle and shaker, again with her nipple bells ringing.

Laura went on to add ice and vodka to the shaker and finished making the drinks. They toasted to their new relationship. They both took some additional sips before they set their glasses on the bar. Johnny then instructed Laura to set on one of the bar stools and turn away from the bar to face him.

"Now I want to get a closer look at those world class nipples and areolas," Johnny said as he started to step towards her.

"Can I get a closer look at that hunk of manhood at the same time? I've only seen it once on the auction block." Laura asked and stated in a demure tone of voice.

"Of course," he responded as he reached down and he loosened his belt and started to unfasten the top part of his two piece leather pants set.

The top part of the leather pants looked much like underwear briefs and was attached to the leggings portion by Velcro strips. The leather briefs could be totally detached from the leggings to completely expose his cleanly shaved genitals! The front part of the leather briefs contained a removable plastic athletic cup that enclosed Johnny's penis and testicles!

Johnny finished removing the leather top and cup and tossed them on a near chair revealing scrotum and flaccid six inch penis. Because of his intense training he could control to some extent, an erection even if he was partially aroused, which he currently was because of Laura's costume and exposed semi aroused nipples and areolas!

"Can I touch it," Laura asked in way that if she did, it might break.

"While I inspect you breasts, you can fondle me and when you want me to start an erection, just say 'now'. Is that a deal?" he stated forcefully.

"Oh, God yes," she breathed.

At that point, Johnny stepped up close to Laura and placed his index fingers on her upper chest while she raised her hands from her lap and gently cradled his flaccid manhood! He slowly began to lightly move his two fingers in circular motions and started moving them down towards her breasts. His touches seemed like electric shocks on her sensitive flesh as he worked his way down to the top of each breast! Laura knew exactly what his final targets were going to be and felt herself getting wetter by the second. Thank goodness she had put an absorbent pad in her thong-like panties.

In the meantime, Laura was fondling his six inch flaccid penis and could feel it start to spring to life since Johnny was losing some of his control, when she said, "Now."

Almost immediately, Johnny's manhood sprang into a nine inch quivering mass of flesh while Laura still had her hands on the thickening organ! It happened so fast that it literally scared her and she jumped, but kept on caressing his massive penis as it continued grow to its fully aroused ten inch length and two inch girth!

By this time, Johnny's massaging finger tips had traced their way down to the middle of her breasts and were continuing the pursuit of Laura's puffy areolas. Between his expert finger manipulations and the gratification of exploring his magnificent penis, her sexual temperature was moving from full simmer and approaching a slow boil. When Johnny began lightly circling both her areolas with his fingertips, Laura wasn't certain that she could hold off having an orgasm before he ever reached her nipples! She was now tracing a finger around his corona at the base of the head of his pulsating penis while massaging both testicles with her other hand!

By the time Johnny reached the base of her nipples with his magic fingers, Laura was now sexually in the rolling boil mode and on the brink of an orgasm at which time he moved his hand and knelt his head down and began licking and sucking on her right, 1-1/2 inch long, diamond hard nipple! It had been over two days since her last milking at the facility, so he easily brought down her milk and it sprayed into his mouth without much effort on his part as Laura went into a violent orgasm which caused her upper body to shake and continuously ring her free nipple bell! He sucked and drank the sweet liquid until, after about four good sprays, it was dry. He quickly switched to her left nipple and began the same action, achieving the same results, while Laura continued to have multiple orgasms announced by the ringing of the other nipple bell! During the whole time, she continued to squeeze his testicles and stroke long hard shaft! Johnny had enough control not to climax during her orgasm which lasted almost a minute!

As she calmed down and the bells stopped ringing, he put his arms around Laura to steady her on the bar stool until she regained her composure. In her afterglow, they kissed and snuggled while Laura held both hands tightly on his long hard shaft as if she didn't want it to get away!

"Oh God Johnny, you turn me on so easily. I think I could have an orgasm just looking at that your blood swollen penis. I can't wait till I can get it in all my body orifices," Laura whispered as they kissed.

"Well the night is still young, so I think we can accommodate you on some, if not all of them, but first I need for you to show me how you remodeled this place since I was only here once at the house warming party. I know you said that you have plenty of room in the basement to set up a bondage chamber, so I had planned on helping you make that a reality. Since we have next week off, I'll do the grunt work in setting up a play room for us to express ourselves. But first, I want to do a quick bondage set up for tonight's activities that will suffice for what I have in mind for you later. I'll also take my suitcase down to my bedroom as you suggested," Johnny stated in a dominate manner.

In response to his request to show him how she had remodeled the basement, Laura slowly got off the bar stool and waited for Johnny to retrieve his suitcase from bedroom at the end of the hall. She then lead Johnny, now carrying his pants top in his other hand, over to and down the basement stairs while her nipple bells rang repetitively with each step! After reaching the bottom, she showed him his room as well as all the finished, but unfurnished rooms where she had stored the clothes, shoes, and other items form the trunks earlier that afternoon. The second unfurnished room which also had the two empty trunks contained her treadmill and other exercise equipment that she had semi-regularly used before her trip to the Mid-East.

Laura then showed him the unfinished fourth bedroom with open studs on the inside walls and the ground level floor joists that was the room's ceiling. Johnny immediately determined that this was going to be their new bondage room. He could also make it their temporary one for this evening, using some equipment that he could take from Laura's stash as well as the bondage paraphernalia from his shipping trunk that he had unpacked and put in the back of his car before coming over to Laura's that evening.

Johnny had brought enough clothes and personal items to stay a couple of nights and he would then drive back to his apartment and pick up the remainder of the things he would need for a longer stay, including the remainder of the bondage items from the truck that was delivered to his apartment. When he had come through the garage, Johnny noticed that the older couple had left many tools and other miscellaneous items on and around the work bench. The man apparently had been into wood working since there were some carpentry tools neatly stored there as well. Johnny thought that between the bondage items he and Laura's had, and some pieces of wood that were also in the garage, he would be able to make the temporarily piece he needed for what he had in mind for Laura that evening!