Laura Learns Her Husband's Secrets Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife discovers hubby's fantasies through the Net.
1.2k words
4.07
238.9k
37

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack came home and quickly changed into more comfortable slacks from his suit and tie. He sat down at the computer and logged on to check his e-mail and found that a couple of his online girlfriends had written to him and quite graphically described how they hoped their next meetings with him would take place. He wrote back rather briefly as he enjoyed making them want ever more from him.

Then he started looking at the websites he enjoyed the most—the ones about women in their most intimate situations: peeing, changing their tampons, pulling their panties up or down, exposing their engorged clits, fingering their vulvae, and even from the rear, as large turds emerged from their cute little bumholes. After he felt his own underwear getting a bit wet from his excitement, he shut it all down and went downstairs to turn on the TV.

Laura came home soon thereafter and went upstairs. She too removed her dress and reappeared in the kitchen in a polo shirt and attractive Capri pants. She was still quite attractive at 42, although she always had had a sort of severe side to her that actually frightened Jack at times, though underneath he craved for her to take charge, something that rarely happened in their lovemaking. Laura was a pretty brunette of about average stature with nice 34B breasts that Jack loved to fondle and enjoy.

They sat down for dinner and Laura paused to say, "There's something I have to talk to you about, honey." Jack looked up, wondering which of his many misdeeds that he had carefully shrouded she had somehow obtained knowledge about. "What is it, sweetie?" he asked with a smile.

"You've been visiting some rather strange sites on the net, darling," Laura said with a rather supercilious smile as Jack's face turned very pale suddenly. "I was a bit amazed to see that you seem to spend a lot of time watching pictures of women peeing and shitting and ...yes, changing their tampaxes," she said, and as she did, Jack realized that he was really in for it now. "Maybe you'd like to tell me what's going on," she said.

"Uh....uh," Jack started to respond and he wondered mostly how on earth she had found out about his surfing. He knew enough not to do it at the office but what had Laura managed to do with their home computer to find out his naught secrets. "I think you need to be punished, darling, for being so naughty," Laura said ever so sweetly, and Jack felt his penis start to harden in his pants at the thought that his pretty wife was about to give him the feminine discipline he so craved.

"I think it's time you took those pants and your shorts down, darling, and got across my lap. Bad boys like you deserve to be spanked by their wife," Laura said, with a new firmness in her voice. "Now you heard me," she suddenly snapped in a harsher tone. "Get those pants down and get over here, NOW."

Jack did what he was told. As he felt the cool air on his bottom cheeks, placed across his wife's lap, he felt like a little boy whose finger was caught in the cookie jar. "How did you find out, Laura?" he finally cried out in a weak tone. "Oh you silly boy," she responded. "You never noticed that I installed Net Nanny on the computer."

She reached into her purse and pulled out a long printout. "When you log on, it automatically starts recording where you go, Jackie," she said. "And all those sites with the women peeing and having their periods and even making doody," she said in a mocking tone, "I think you need some real discipline, Jackie."

"What's with this Jackie?" he asked, fearing the answer before he heard it. "Yes, you noticed," she said with a grin. "I've decided that since you're so interested in the most personal things about women, it seems, that you should be made to wear panties and women's clothing when we're home." She showed him a set of pink panties and a matching bra and then the man-sized Mary Janes and little socks and finally a cute little Peter Pan blouse and plaid skirt that looked like a Catholic school uniform."

"Jackie," she said indulgently, "you seem to want to know all about panties and all our female secrets, so you might as well learn by doing," Laura continued.

Then she started spanking him, hitting harder than he thought she had been capable of doing, until it began to hurt, a lot. After his bottom had turned quite red, Laura beckoned him with her finger like a small child and began to undress him completely and then have him put on the panties and other female articles. She hooked his bra and was delighted that everything fit so nicely.

Then she took him with her and they went upstairs into her personal bathroom. She ordered him to strip and lie down on his back in the tub. Then she hiked up her skirt, took off her lovely pale blue hicut panties, and squatted right over his face and before he knew it, he saw her lovely little peehole give a tell-tale twitch and suddenly open and spray him with a strong stream of dark amber urine right in his face. He was now acting out his dream, of being subjugated by a woman, and it was his lovely wife who was doing it.

He was embarrassed at how hard his cock had become. Laura noticed it and she laughed and said he was obviously totally turned on by being peed on by a pretty woman. Jack blushed and cringed and then saw with horror that Laura's very sweet little anus pucker was starting to expand.

Suddenly a large somewhat soft brown piece lurched out of the puckered opening and dropped on his face. It only took a second until he started to inhale the extremely strong unmistakable odor of his wife's fresh shit. "Now lick my asshole clean, Jackie," she said in a firm tone, "and we'll let you get up and clean off and put your pretty panties back on."

Jack licked the acrid remains of the excrement from Laura's cute little asshole. How could something so pretty produce something so disgusting?" he thought aimlessly but then realized that he needed this, he needed to be forced to lick his wife's shit and drink her pee.

"Jackie," Laura continued, "since you're behaving like such a naughty little boy, I'm going to make you ask me, and you will call me Mommy, whenever you want to use the toilet." Jack blanched when he saw that she had found one of those little wooden training toilets that small children learn how to do their business on. "Yes, dear," Laura cooed, "when Jackie needs to make doody or make a wee-wee, he will use that until I decide he's ready to use the big people's toilet. And," she sounded much harsher again, now, "when you need to go, I may make you wait and hold it for a while." She grinned quite widely when uttering this extremely threatening sentence.

"You will also use those words: 'Mommy, I need to make doody'," Laura instructed. "I intend to break you of this bad strain you seem to have developed."

Jack thought for a second about how scared he was that his wife had found out his deepest secrets but then thought that this had really been what he had most wanted all along: to be totally humiliated and turned into a plaything for a severe, determined, dominant woman.

To Be Continued...