Laura Learns Her Husband's Secrets Ch. 02

Story Info
Young wife expands her domination of net-surfing hubby.
2.1k words
4.22
106.9k
24

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I appreciate the feedback from many of you who asked me to resume this story and apologise for the delay in my so doing. My return to this story found me fascinated with the changes occurring in both Jack and Laura.

*

When Laura had discovered her husband Jack's penchant for surfing the web in search of naughty pictures and stories about women's intimate bodily functions—showing them peeing, defecating, and dealing with their menses—she proceeded to assert herself and provide Jack with what he had always secretly craved: a dominant woman controlling his behavior.

Laura, who was in her mid 30s as was Jack, now had instituted a new regimen in their household: Jack was made to wear ruffled panties, a bra, blouse, skirt, and open-toed heeled shoes when at home. He also had regular chores to perform that included washing Laura's own lingerie carefully by hand. When she was so inclined, Laura might order him to strip and lie on his back in the bath tub and she would squat over him to do whatever business she needed, relieving both bladder and bowels. Jack was warned that any further playing on the net and going to the kinds of sites he had frequented would result in more severe punishment and further reduction in his status.

Recently, Laura had added two new features to their regular routines. First, she kept track of Jack's behavior and activities in a small red book, in which she assigned him what she called "marks" when she felt he had misbehaved, not shown her proper respect, or failed to perform his chores properly. Second, each Friday night, she reviewed the book's entries for the week and Jack was subject to disciplining based on how many marks he had earned that week.

Laura would dress very particularly for these "reviews". She put on a white sleeveless blouse, a gray flannel skirt, a simple strand of pearls, stockings and burgundy pumps. Jack was now used to seeing her come into the rec room with her little book. He was in his femmy outfit and felt both ridiculous and very turned on by the sight of his wonderfully dominant wife. "I think someone has earned a spanking," Laura said with a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

Laura had not blocked Jack's access to X-rated sites on the computer. Instead she had installed a program to detect his visits to those sites and provide her with a complete report. So although Laura let him use the net, Jack didn't seem to realize that owing to the filter software she knew every site he went to. "You were still going to nasty sites, Jack. The report tells me that the words 'tampon' and 'panties' came up twelve times," she stated.

"Bend over the end of the couch," Laura ordered sweetly, "and lower those panties to your ankles."

Her husband quickly complied, fearing that he was in for some severe treatment from his diminutive, soft-spoken wife.

Laura reached into her handbag and took out a slim black fiberglass rod. It was bendy and she could bend it and snap one end into the handle to fit neatly in her stylish handbag. She tested it in the air a few times, tapped it on Jack's bare bottom, and then quickly flicked it, leaving two bright red lines on his white bottom: THWIPP THWIPPP.

"Ow," Jack screamed, "that really hurts!!"

"It's meant to correct you, darling," Laura said warmly, her tone belying her strong punitive strain that this state of relationship was now bringing out in force.

She applied several more strokes until Jack had a very striped bottom, indeed. Then she told him it was time for him to thank her. This was also a ritual and depending on which way she faced him, he had to kiss her deeply, inserting his tongue either in her vagina or bottom-hole. Jack did not like the taste of women's genitals, but he was totally repelled when she turned away, making him stick his tongue deep between her sweet cheeks and into her cute little anal rosette. There was always a bit of an acrid, bitter taste in there and he realized he was tasting the residue of his wife's recent bowel movement.

This time, he moved toward her, realized she was facing him, but felt a string touch his mouth as he moved his face between her legs for the vaginal kiss. Laura was clearly having her period, which he should have guessed, but now he had to take the string in his teeth and extract her tampon.

Jack did not like the taste of menstrual fluid either but he was incredibly turned on by women's periods. He realized that Laura had just gotten hers today and this meant that after the session, she would insert a Super Tampax into his rear, and he would keep being "plugged" for her whole five days or so on the rag.

"I guess you realize that it's my time of the month," Laura said, a bit peevishly. "I've been having cramps so I want that tongue in me once you take out the Tampax." Laura made Jack buy tampons for both of them: she wore Slender Regulars in her nice tight pussy and she liked him to have a Super in his male opening.

Jack thought about the taste of a menstrual-blood-filled pussy that he soon would be licking and kissing and also about the humiliation that he endured when Laura made him go to their local CVS to buy tampons. He had to wait for a certain teenaged cashier, who knew what was happening and would say loudly, "Oh Jack, I didn't realize you were already having your time of the month already!" Her name was Celeste and she was about 19 and blond and pretty in a wild sort of way. Jack longed to get into her panties but knew that Laura would never allow it and that Celeste probably found him to be a ridiculous panty slave.

Jack retrieved the little white plug with his teeth and deposited it in the special tin container Laura had installed in the now-totally-feminized bathroom. She had put a new women's-style toilet seat on the toilet, the kind that was small and round with a tighter opening appropriate for women peeing and defecating straight down. Jack now had trouble holding his penis under the front of this tight seat and he would be whipped by Laura if she found that he had soiled the seat with his pee.

Laura had let it be known that she would not hesitate to make visitors and others aware of Jack's changed status in the household. Her sister's daughter Elaine, a 19-year-old university student, sometimes stopped by and being a women's studies major, found that her Aunt Laura was a prime subject for her written work at school. Needless to say, Elaine was a firm feminist and felt her aunt was on the leading edge of society in taking control of her household.

Jack feared Elaine now, knowing her disposition toward men and her disciplinary proclivities. Laura enjoyed the prospect of putting Elaine in charge of Jack, if only for a brief interval. One night during a review, she broached the subject with Jack, who protested mightily, so much so that he earned a session with Laura's nasty little fiberglas rod. After Laura had given his bare bottom a full measure of 25 strokes with the black rod, she informed him that she would be out the next day during the day and she was putting Elaine in charge of him.

"It will do you good to become accustomed to serving a younger woman, like Elaine," Laura snapped. "And if I were you, I'd behave, because I've told her she is free to take whatever steps she feels necessary to discipline you if you misbehave for her."

The next day, Elaine arrived promptly at 9:30 and Laura showed her around, causing Jack to turn red as she described the humiliations that were now a regular feature of his home life.

"You know, Aunt Laura," Elaine asked with a grin on her face, "although Jack's ruffled sissy panties are of course embarrassing, I was thinking that if he continues to misbehave, you might employ the steps we have been learning in Feminist Practice class."

Laura's interest was stirred, as were Jack's worst fears and he cringed, delightfully to the eyes of both his wife and niece. "Professor Thompson, you know her, Aunt Laura—she is the striking blonde who teaches that course, which is my favorite—has suggested that when men who have been placed under feminist domination continue to misbehave, often because they crave our attention as well as even our discipline, we should consider using stricter methods."

Jack winced but Laura, who had felt she had been fairly strict already with her misbehaving husband, evinced serious interest and asked Elaine to describe what she meant in a bit more detail.

"Professor Thompson says that men misbehave because they are free to indulge in their own orgasms," Elaine said rather matter-of-factly. "So she spent a whole class showing us different kind of chastity devices that prevent them from playing with themselves. Many of those are 'closed,' which means that the woman has the key which is needed to unlock the device when the man wants to urinate or defecate."

"What happens if I decide I don't want to be bothered unlocking him?" Laura asked with a grin on her face.

"Oh," Elaine said, and then she began smiling as well, thinking of the likely result. "Professor Thompson said that it will do the male ego a lot of good to have to lose control and then be surrounded by their own urine or excrement for a time. You always think of those poor women who desperately need to get to the ladies room and then find that the old-fashioned ones men designed don't have enough stalls so some of us end up peeing our panties or worse," Elaine commented. "Well, this gives them a taste of that strong medicine."

Jack was now very very frightened. He knew enough not to say anything to Laura when Elaine was there, but then his wife spoke to him: "I hope you're listening, Jack," Laura said in a falsely concerned tone, "because Elaine is telling me about what sounds like a very good program to improve the way you behave. I do hope you behave well for her or you may find yourself in one of those little devices." She let that last word float out in the air as Jack blanched.

When Laura finished her preparations and left in her car, Elaine summoned Jack to Laura's bedroom, which is where most punishments were administered from her dressing table. Elaine sat on the edge of the bed and had removed her own panties. She pointed between her legs, which she had spread widely, and indicated to Jack without saying anything that she expected him to get down on his knees and serve her orally under her skirt.

Jack curled his lip but realized that this young woman, this teenager, even if she was 19, could ruin his existence if he resisted her whims, so he humiliatingly assumed the ordered posture and began licking the girl's fresher-tasting labia and inserted his tongue into her vulva, exciting her with brushes against her engorged clitoris, and then curling his tongue to probe into her wet and waiting vagina. "I know you probably want to fuck me, Jack," Elaine giggled, "but you're too old and too submissive for me. I like to have sex with real men and women."

Jack was feeling threatened because Elaine had a teenager's kind of vulva with thin lips that when pressed together, with his nose and mouth between them, limited the air intake he would have access to, and thus increase her ability to make him feel he might be kept from breathing or given only very little air. If she intended to make him feel he was possibly going to suffocate or be smothered, he was definitely getting the message.

Elaine decided to increase the pressure on her prey, as Professor Thompson so often referred to men who were subjected to her dominant students, by releasing tiny jets of pee from her urethra right into Jack's open mouth. Jack in terror realized what she was doing—that by blasting him with pee, she would further limit his air intake as well as make it impossible for him to swallow all of her hot pee. "Swallow all of it," came the muffled order from his dominatrix's mouth.