Laura My Loving Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
After an exciting threesome, Laura seeks more.
1.6k words
4
69.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zane
Zane
28 Followers

When I awoke in the morning My husband Jim was still sleeping so I took his little cock into my mouth and began sucking on it. It was fully erect for some time before he was completely awake when he started playing with my tits.

“What a great way to wake up Laura, I love you so much.” He sleepily said.

I fondled his balls and after wetting my finger pushed it slowly into his asshole. He shot his cum into my mouth and I swallowed it after enjoying the tart taste. He always comes quickly if I put my finger into his rectum. I decided to buy a small vibrator today and see if he would let me use it in his ass tonight. I began thinking of the wonderful threesome we had had last night with Ken and his huge cock. After Jim left for his office I called Ken to invite him over but he said he would rather I come to his house. When I arrived he explained that he was somewhat afraid of Jim and I tried to assure him that Jim was ok with anything but that I didn’t want to hurt his feelings by constantly looking for a better fuck.

“ He is as big as an NFL lineman and looks to be in better condition” He said.

“ Yes he has a beautiful build, he works out 3 times a week at the gym. He just isn’t violent and never looses his temper. There is absolutely nothing to worry about. He really likes to watch and he is the one who suggested a swingers magazine. So come on and forget about him and let me take care of your lovely cock” I explained.

As I undid his belt and unzipped his slacks she kissed him lightly on the cheek. I took the smooth, silky head of it between my lips and began flicking my tongue over the head and on the sensitive underside of it. He suggested they go to the bedroom. We quickly undressed. His hefty prick was pointing straight up and throbbing. I had him sit on the side of the bed and knelt between his legs. I began again to lick on his prick as I fondled his huge balls. As pre cum began to gather around the opening I licked it.

“ My god that tastes good it’s sweet and spicy and just wonderful. I hope your cum is as nice. I would drink it by the quart if it does.” I told him.

I began engulfing the head with my lips and soon was taking about 7 inches into my mouth and throat stroking up and down on his erect organ. At first slowly then with an increasing tempo until he screamed that he was coming and I moved up on his cock until just the head was in my mouth. I didn’t want to lose his cum down My throat without tasting it. I was now using both hands to jack him off into My mouth. He ejaculated in 6 violent spurts into my waiting mouth. As I licked my lips I said it was even better than the pre cum and I gulped it down savoring the flavor.

We exchanged positions and he tenderly kissed all over my shaved cunt and the inside of my silky thighs.
I spread my legs very wide to give him the best possible access to my pussy which was already wet with the secretions of love flowing from my vagina. He pushed his long tongue into my cunt and swirled it round and round the walls of my vaginal entrance. Lubricated by my love juices his tongue licked feverishly over my labia and found my large erect clit. I was moaning with pleasure now, this was the best oral sex I had ever received. He was a skilled artist painting a picture of erotic pleasure for me. I was enjoying this so much I didn’t want it to end but I was already having a violent climax. I decided to try to get my husband Jim to learn these techniques.

“I want you to fuck me now, to put your monstrous prick into my hot cunt and fuck the daylights out of me.” I told him.

I had him lay on the bed and climbed astride of him with my knees on each side of him and reached down and guided his erect prick into my cunt. I slowly lowered myself until my cunt was pressing against his big balls. I began riding his cock cowgirl style, my ass raising and lowering in a graceful arc as my cunt engulfed his prick like a sheath. As I built towards my climax I increased the tempo of the fucking until he began shooting his semen deep into my hot body. I stayed on him feeling his organ shrinking inside me.

“Thank you for a wonderful fuck Ken” I said as I rolled off him.

As we lay on the bed I began playing with his nipples and he was playing with mine. I put my hand between his legs and he spread them wide for me. I played with his balls for a while he sucked my tits. I started playing with his anus with my finger and asked him if he would like me to put it in. He told me sure it excited him so I wet my finger and gently pressed it into his ass. I noticed his prick sprang to attention with the anal manipulations. I took his throbbing prick into my mouth and began deep throating it as far as I could as I got another finger into his ass and fucked his ass with my 2 fingers. He quickly shot his cum into my mouth.

After we had lay on the bed resting for a while I told him he was a fantastic lover. While we were getting dressed I told him I would call him the next day. I went to a sex store that was along her route home. She saw a very young good looking young man looking at the xxx videos on display. I noticed a substantial bulge in his slacks so I decided to seduce him as he might be a virgin. He was about 6’ 4” well built and nice looking. I went over to where he was standing and took a video off the shelf and asked him if he would go into a booth with me to watch a few videos. I had been here before and knew there was a private viewing area that I could rent by the hour. He agreed after he looked me over for a minute. I arranged the viewing area with the attendant paying $20 for an hour and giving him a $10 tip. She rented several anal films for the hour and paid for them.

The room had a small bed and a large wall mounted video unit for viewing from the bed. I introduced herself to him as Laura and asked his name. He said it was Joe and she put her arms around him and hugged him as she felt between his legs. She was pleasantly surprised as now that he was fully erect it was much larger than she had expected.

She began undressing and seeing her he did too. She started one of the videos running and led him to the bed.

“Have you ever fucked your girl friend in the ass” I asked him.

He was embarrassed and said he didn’t have a girl and had never had an anal experience but he had seen it in the movies. I put a rubber over his prick and kissed the head of it. I think it’s better to use caution with people you meet in a sex shop. He filled the condom with cum before I even got my mouth halfway down his prick. I let him take it off and put a new one on. I bent over the bed and told him to put it in my pussy. My cunt was still full of Ken's cum so his big prick slipped in without much trouble and he started fucking me fast and furious. I wasn’t sure he would recover as quickly the next time so I asked him if he wanted to put it in my ass. I told him to use some of the juices coming out of my cunt to lubricate my asshole with his fingers. When he had 3 fingers going into my ass I told him to try to get his cock in. but to wipe as much of the juices on it as he could. He inserted his cock gently and was soon stroking my ass nicely. I love a quick fuck in a strange place and came twice in quick succession. When he had ejaculated again and withdrew his prick he said: “The rubber looks as clean as when I put it in Laura.”

“I wouldn’t have let you fuck me in the ass if it was full of shit dear. A woman can easily tell if she is ready for anal sex”

I told him he was a very good fuck and I would like to get to know him better but I was worried about him as we met in a sex store. He gave me a card with his phone number on it and told me if I would give him a week or 10 days he would have a Doctors report showing he was free of VD and AIDS. He said he would never have had sex with me beautiful and well dressed and we used condoms. I took his card and told him I would call him.

I bought a cute rectal vibrator for Jim on my way out of the shop.

When I get home I relaxed in a hot bath and played with my pussy and tits thinking of the great fucks I had had today. I was hoping Jim would be ready for some hot action tonight.

Zane
Zane
28 Followers