Laura Seduces Her Black Stallion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omg Bruce, you are such sex machine, I have come twice already and you are nowhere near started. You are a God of sex stud!". She smiled. Bruce winked at her and took a picture of her messy face while she was kissing his cock.

"Oh darling, I will give you some hot come shots later." Said Laura. "For now, I have something to show you."

Laura got up on her heels, her body was shiny from the effort. She held his cock and turned around escorting him as they walked to the stairs by his hardon. She didn't lose the grip as they climbed the stairs. She stood at the entrance of the door as Bruce entered the garish but tastefully done room. There were mirror sections on the wall on all sides of the bed. There was a dressing table with an assortment of makeup, some towels, and tissue. A nightstand on the side of the bed had bottled water and a small collection of sex toys.

Laura walked to the dressing table and pulled out a wet tissue. She wiped her face and ran a makeup brush on her chin and cheeks. She freshened her lipstick and pulled her hair free. She turned around and modeled for Bruce.

He was standing near the nightstand and chugging some water as he looked at Laura. He toasted her with the bottle as she walked to the bed.

"Bruce, honey, you didn't notice this." She gestured towards the bed. Bruce was slightly taken aback as he followed her gesture. The bed cover was black in background color, with numerous pictures printed on the fabric. They were pictures of Greg and Laura. It was like an album of their marriage, honeymoon and their home.

Bruce could barely control his powerful impulse of lust as he realized what it meant. Laura wanted him to feel the perversion of her cheating ways as he fucked her on that bed.

"I am such a dirty cheating bitch aren't I." Laura smiled a crooked smile.

She knew the effect it will have on Bruce. Bruce was now feeling a heated mix of power and taboo, he wanted to take this bitch and spank her till she begged for mercy. Laura could see the burning passion in his eyes and knew that her salacious arrangements were working. She walked to Bruce and kissed him on the cheek.

Bruce was overpowered with emotion as pulled her away by her hair and pinched her nipple. He let go after twisting it a bit.

"Oww!" Laura feigned a slight expression of hurt as she rubbed her nipple. She only twisted it more as she held him again by his cock, which had regained its hardness.

"Now now darling, no need to be pinched about this, you are not Greg. You aren't the one on the mat...so to say." She walked him to single chair that was placed near the side wall.

"...infact...you are walking all over the mat." She smiled at him as she made him sit down on the chair.

"Come, sweetie, let me show you something else. Remember how I told you I want to be more than naked for you?"

She walked to the nightstand and picked up a remote. The room darkened considerably and a faint sound of music started wafting in the air.

Laura started to swing to the music. Another faint, but growing set of sounds started emanating from another speaker somewhere. They were sounds of female moans and whimpering. It complemented the music.

Bruce could tell that the sounds were Laura's which she might have recorded earlier. The room got darker still as he could only make out Laura silhouette as she moved in a sinewy dance. Suddenly a very bright light lit Laura's body. It was focussed only on her pelvis and chest. She was running a black dildo on her cunt and pinching her nipples. It was a very erotic scene for Bruce. The deep focus on her erogenous parts heightened her exposure as she played with herself. The lights had a way to stay focused on their target as she moved. Bruce realized what she meant when she said she wanted to me more than naked for him as he felt fresh incitations of lust.

She presently got on her hands and knees and started to crawl towards where he was sitting. The lights started to come on and the music started dying.

"Hey, darling, I'm a nasty wife, I am a misbehaving, immoral slut who should be taught a lesson." Laura was goading Bruce on.

"I am such a bitch, I could get fucked on our marriage vows."

Laura turned around, her ass facing Bruce.

"Punish this slut, Bruce."

The room light started turning red as Bruce felt the same animalistic urge. Laura put the black dildo on the floor facing up as she arched her back, making her ass prop up.

Bruce got up and knelt behind her as the room lighting turned to blood red. It got a very erotic ambiance as he raised his hand and slapped her ass hard.

"Ahh!" Laura was anything but hurt, the pain was real but it was like a small scratch on a very powerful itch. She snaked her hand to her cunt as she felt the warmth of the sting turn into a wave of arousal. Bruce felt a very powerful, almost giddying run of sexual impulse. He desisted from touching his cock, but it started to drool large amounts of precum. He continued to spank Laura as her whimpers turned to moans. She propped herself on her elbows and pushed her mouth on the upright black dildo on the floor. She had no reason to gag herself shut, but she knew Bruce would like it.

After the tenth slap, Bruce stopped and got up. He was feeling like a caged animal who had been teased to a frenzy. He knew he still had to control himself to get the upper hand in this sexual contest.

As the lights came back on and the room turned bright white, Laura looked up from that same position and winked. She had a mischievous smile that started getting Bruce worked up again. Her ass was burning but she loved the feeling of the sting.

She noticed the drool from his massive black hardon and came to a kneeling position. Shaking his cock, snaking out her tongue she was able to get the precum to drip. It formed a thread from his tip to her tongue. Instead of rising up to his cock to scoop it. She lowered herself further so the thread of think precum formed a longer drip to her tongue. She shook it further so it lost contact with his cock and dropped on her tongue. She took her time snaking her tongue back in holding it in her mouth. With a mischievous twinkle, she got up without leaving her to hold his cock. She pulled him by his cock to a picture of her and her husband on the side wall. Turning and looking at him in the eyes as she snaked out her tongue with the semen on it and ran it on her husband's face in the picture. She spat out the rest of it on the frame. She felt his cock give a sharp throb as he saw it. She giggled at him, Bruce pinched her ass hard as she squealed.

"...darling, you have punished me enough, time to put our differences to bed."

She was feeling a flutter of excitement as she led him by his cock to bed. She got on it before him and lay on her back. Spreading her legs wide, and crooked her finger to him.

Bruce slid between her legs and dragged himself up to her face her heeled legs spread wide to accommodate him. She was staring into his eyes to and hold him on on his back and head and he adjusted himself in a comfortable position on top. She could see them in the mirrors on the ceiling and sides. Bruce started to kiss on her neck as he moved on top of her.

She saw his dark and glistening muscle-bound body of strength on top of her, spreading and stretching her pale and pliant body wide with his resolute gyrations. Her extreme arousal was not just from the image, but also from the voracious lust in his eyes as he subjugates her with his capable movements.

She found the imagery extremely exciting. Her manicured, elegantly feminine hand on his brutishly rugged muscular body. She is rubbed, caressing and worshipping his back muscles and powerful ass from behind as if goading them for action.

She knew he was now a hungry tiger who had found its prey. To become his feast, she had to now uncage this beast and unleash him on her. She looked into his eyes.

"Bruce, did you like spanking me?"

Bruce was slightly thrown off as he preparing to push it into her.

"What?"

"Did you like slapping my ass?" Her lips had a salacious grin as she asked him again.

"I did, you were a bad bad wife."

"...umm...I know darling. but you are getting to fuck me because I am. It is a win-win for you."

Bruce contemplated while he pinched her nipples. She continued to caress his back as her grin widened at his confusion.

"I had punished a bad wife, and I am fucking a delicious slut." Bruce justified.

Laura giggled.

"...umm... have not stopped being a bad wife yet." She looked at him with a meaning.

Bruce adjusted himself to raise his body slightly as he took hold of his cock. He ran it on her outer lips, collecting some juices. He stared deeply into her eyes, blazing with erotic fury. He pushed it inside as Laura felt his girthy meat stretch her lips open. She could only barely control herself as her body lifted up seeking to engulf all of him into her.

Bruce was only half in as he bottomed out. He pulled out and slammed it back in with a powerful thrust. Laura felt a deep pain and arched her back, her pain felt like an antidote to the pool of lust in her nether regions. She knew that Bruce had got her meaning.

Bruce started to thrust harder with each passing stroke as his cock buried itself deeper into her frothing cunt. He was removing his cock slowly but thrusting it back with a lot of power. Laura was delirious with the pain-pleasure experience. She had spread her legs as wide as possible to allow Bruce to invade her cunt unhindered. Bruce was using his upper body strength to full advantage. His pulsating cock had become a battering ram on Laura cunt. He was in no hurry to increase the speed of fucking, he wanted to savor the moment as he power fucked like a determined beast.

His thrusts had become very strong, and Laura was being pushed up half a foot with each blow. The smack of his abdomen and pelvis on her body was very loud. Presently Bruce decided to continue the conversation using the power smacks as punctuation.

"You SMACK are SMACK right SMACK you SMACK delicious SMACK cheating SMACK slut! You SMACK are SMACK still SMACK a SMACK bad SMACK wife."

Laura was a hysterical mess of white flesh. She had started experiencing a continuous orgasm as his pounding started. It was an overload of emotions and physical sensations. She was nearing a massive explosion of orgasmic bliss. As she shook and writhed like fish out of water as a jolt after jolt of pleasure sprung from her cunt to the rest of her body.

Bruce pulled back and pushed his hands under her back which was arched up, he gripped her hair from beneath her back and pulled them back, arching her more. In this position, he was able to restrain her by her hair while pounding her cunt as hard as he wanted.

Bruce was also feeling his cum pressure building up, he knew that he was close. He slowed down as Laura came down from her seventh heaven. She could feel his boiling cum churn in her cunt. She regained some senses as she whispered.

"Darling, all over the bed covers. Please pull out and cum all over the bed."

The dirty whorish request took bruce over the edge, He pulled out at the last minute and stood up between Laura wide spread legs. He stroked his cock as it erupted, showering the whole bed with his cum. Laura lay underneath him as she gawked in awe at the amount of semen he produced. The droplets hit her, hit the bed from top to bottom and side to side as he shook his cock. Most of the pictures on the bed got a spot or two of his cum.

"ARRGG! " Bruce bellowed in satisfaction as he squeezed the last drop from his cock. In Spite of her sore and tired body, Laura sat up on the bed and took it into her mouth. She winked at him as she chewed it and then took his cock back into her mouth, sucking out the last of his cum from his pee slit.

Bruce jumped to avoid getting any cum on him as Laura dropped back on her back and ran her hands around her cum bath happily.

Laura giggled as she rested peacefully, completely satiated. Bruce walked to the makeup dressing table and took a wet tissue to wipe his cock.

"Could you please hand me a tissue too darling," Laura called out.

Bruce pulled out a fresh one and walked to her as he continued to wipe his cock. He handed out the fresh one to Laura.

"Not this one sweetie, give me the one on your cock," said Laura.

Laura took his cum stained tissue and wiped her face. Bruce shook his head as he walked to the bathroom. He was washing his hands when he heard Laura get up. Still, in her heels, she walked into the bathroom behind him. She washed her hands in the next stall and ran them on his black body.

"I have to take a leak Laura, would you mind?" he gestured her to leave.

Laura looked at him. "I want to feel how men take a piss. So show me."

Bruce shrugged his shoulders as he walked to the toilet. Laura walked behind him.

"No not like that, I wanted to feel like I'm the one who is pissing."

"How?"

Laura smiled at him as she got in front him and faced the toilet. She raised herself as his still erect cock appeared under her, She was able to straddle it in a standing position. His length allowed her to have a small cock sticking out from between her legs.

"Now."

Bruce started to urinate, as Laura felt his piss traveling through his cock from under her very sensitive cunt.

'Mmmm, I am a sexy brute with a huge cock to fuck cheating white sluts like Laura. I am the king of sex with my massive black snake, look at me!" Laura giggled as she looked back.

Bruce finished as he shook from behind her to shake away the last few drops. Laura quickly turned and sat down on the toilet. She took his cock in her mouth and cleaned it.

"Mm...yummy." She smacked her lips. "I had forgotten to clean you up."

Bruce was again inflamed with the erotic display of depravity. Laura giggled at him.

An hour later, Bruce was dressed in a new white shirt and trousers and Laura was naked in her heels as she kissed him goodbye with a wink.

12