Laura's Been A Naughty Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
My daughter has broken the college rules.
3.5k words
4.32
48.9k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Grey
Lady Grey
461 Followers

My daughter has broken the college rules. She must be punished, but it brings back old memories.

This is something I've wanted to try for some time. It's part two of a series of three stories: one story but with three different points of view, the story from the view of each of the participants. Hope you find it interesting. Laura.

My daughter has broken the college rules. She must be punished, but it brings back old memories.

I can't say I was too happy when Sheena, my secretary, came in and said there was a call from a Mr. Millibrand. "It's a Mr. Millibrand of Clairemont College. That's where Laura is, isn't it?" she inquired.

I nodded curtly and wondered what he wanted this time. Another donation to some new library or sports hall? There was always something.

"Conrad Grant here," I said picking up the phone. "What can I do for you today, Millibrand."

"I'm sorry to be ringing you, Conrad, but it's rather serious. It's to do with Laura."

I sighed. "What's she been up to now? Smoking in the toilets again, or something more serious?"

"I'm afraid it is a little more serious than that, Conrad: she should be expelled."

"Oh shit!" I thought to myself. That's all I need right now. And with her mother out of the country.

"Is it that serious? Can't we talk about this?" I asked.

"That's why I was ringing. I don't want to go down the expelling her route, but we need to do something, and I need your authority to do it."

"Do whatever you have to do. You know I'll back you even if her mother kicks up a fuss, but things are quite busy down here at the moment." That was an outright lie. Things were actually quiet, quiet here at the Foreign Office, and with my wife away on some conservation business in Uganda or some other foresaken place, I was making hay while the sun shines with the shapely form of my secretary, Sheena, a very willing and adaptable young lady.

But Millibrand was a persistent old bugger, and in the end, he persuaded me that it might be in my own best interest if I were to attend the college the following day. There was no point in me going home if I had to go up to Claremont the following day so I called Sheena in and told her to book me a room at The Belmont and order me a car for the following day to pick me up from there.

She looked disappointed. "Does that mean our arrangement for this evening is off, Conrad?"

I shook my head. "No, my little love bird, it just means that the location's changed. I can thrash your sweet little bottom just as well at the Belmont as I can up at my place."

She giggled and even blushed slightly. "You are such a naughty boy, Conrad."

Well, despite the change of location it was still an interesting night, and as we went down in the lift the following morning, I told Sheena to hold my calls for the day and deal with them as best she could herself, and the others that she couldn't, just tell them I'll be in the following day. She smiled and nodded, and I playfully slapped her shapely rear. It was looking as good as ever in her tight pin striped business skirt; she squealed.

"That hurts, Conrad," she said, scolding me. "You laid it on a bit hard last night."

I smiled and remembered the sight of her pert little naked arse invitingly laid over my lap, and the feel of my hands on her firm flesh. As I thrashed her, she wriggled her delightful naked body against my growing erection until I saw her inviting pussy lips glistening with her excreted juices. Then I lay back on the bed and allowed her to mount me. I enjoyed the pleasure of her wanton little body, and reveled in the sight of her superb bouncing breasts as she rode me to a climax.

I watched her now as she walked to the front of the Belmont and hailed a taxi.

"Pretty little thing, isn't she, Sir."

I looked around. It was George, my driver.

"Still giving her one, are we, Sir?"

"Not that's any of your business, George, but, yes, we are. I do have to get some compensation for my wife being away. A man's got to live you know."

George grinned and shook his head as he opened the car door for me.

"Claremont College, isn't it, sir?" he said as he got in the driver's seat and started the engine.

It was a forty minute drive to the college, and I sat and read through the papers that George had provided for me. We at last pulled up on the gravel drive outside the college.

"Will you be long, Sir?" George asked.

"I'm not sure. You can either stop here, or go into town. I'll call you when I need you."

George touched his cap and got back into the car. I watched him go and was about to walk to the door when I saw three quite attractive girls approaching, all attired in college uniforms. I smiled as I remembered something one of the fathers had said to me once on parent's day.

We had been watching a prize giving and I commented on the shortness of one of the senior girl's skirts. I remembered he smiled and said that he thought that the girl's wore the same skirt all the way through college. It was long when they started in the first year, but as they grew, the skirt just became shorter and shorter.

The three girls were all seniors and they smiled as they passed me. As I watched them mount the steps to the front door of the college, not a lot was left to the imagination.

"I can see you still appreciate the good things in life."

I turned as I heard the voice beside me; it was Millibrand. I nodded, feeling a little foolish, but he smiled. "It's one of the better things about my job here: some compensation for all the boring meetings and paperwork I have to do."

I followed him up the steps and along a corridor thronged with noisy teenagers, and he led me to his office, a large comfortable room with a large desk and leather arm chairs.

"Coffee or do you prefer something stronger, Conrad?" he inquired as we sat down.

"Coffee. I think it's a little early for the spirits."

He rang the intercom and ordered us coffee.

"Well, what's this all about, and what's so important that it necessitated dragging me down here?"

"It's Laura," he said. "The stupid girl's gone and done something silly again. You would think a girl her age would show some common sense. She finishes at the end of this term so I don't want to embarrass you by expelling her."

"What's she done that's so serious?"

"She's gone and got herself tattooed."

"Tattooed!" I exclaimed. "Where?"

"On her bottom,"

I looked at him sharply. "How do you know that?" I always suspected he was a bit of a lecher, but then again, who wouldn't be surrounded by all these nubile young females.

"It was reported to me by Matron. She was treating Laura for some injuries she sustained on the hockey field."

"And what did you do about it?"

He shrugged and looked a little uncomfortable. "Well, I called her in and asked her about it. She was very evasive; wouldn't admit anything. In the end, I had to demand to see it."

I smiled at him, and just then, there was a knock on the door and an attractive young woman came in with a tray of coffee and biscuits.

I waited until the woman left, then I looked at him again. "So you got Laura to show you her bare arse. Was anyone else in here with you?"

He nodded. "Of course. Matron was here as well. You have to be careful with young women. Things can get misconstrued, and I always stick to the rules."

I shook my head. "You really are a dirty old sod, aren't you, Millibrand? Was that as far as it went?"

He took a drink of his coffee before he continued. Then he shook his head. "No, I had to make sure that there were no other tattoos."

Again I shook my head slowly and smiled. "So now you are going to tell me that you got her to strip completely so that you could examine her." I smiled. "I think I'm in the wrong job."

"It was all completely proper. I never touched her. Matron was there all the time. She will vouch to that."

"I don't doubt what you are saying, but proper, that's another opinion. You get my 18 year old daughter to strip naked in front of you and you say that's proper?"

He looked flustered, but then I grinned at him. "All I can say is that you are a man after my own heart, Millibrand. If I were in your position, I don't think I'd be able to keep my hands off them. A man's got to have some fun in his life, and that's what women were put here for."

He looked relieved and sipped his coffee. Then he replaced the cup on the saucer. "So what are we going to do about Laura? I can't let it pass without some punishment."

"I agree discipline is discipline. The girl's got to be taught a lesson. She needs a thrashing; that always works. It cured her mother; she was an uppity little bitch when I first met her. One day she really embarrassed me in front of a couple of my old army buddies. I remember we stripped her buff naked, and I got one of the grooms to come up and thrash her. She was a different person after that."

Millibrand nodded. "Yes, I always found corporal punishment a deterrent, but this silly government has stopped us applying it. But there are ways around it. Now do you want to see Laura and then we can decide what is best to do?"

I looked at him. "You mean examine the evidence," I said with a slight smile.

He nodded. "Yes, I'm sure I can arrange that."

He picked up the phone and spoke into it, then he replaced it. "She'll be here shortly. Do you want that drink now?"

I nodded. "Might be a good idea."

We were sipping a good brand of single malt when there was a light tap on the door. Millibrand called, "Enter." The door opened and Laura came in. It was a while since I had seen her, and she had grown. She was now an attractive young woman with the striking looks of her mother. She was tall with long blond hair down to her shoulders.

Her short regulation skirt displayed long shapely legs, and I could not help but notice her breasts thrusting tightly against the material of her blouse. "Good morning, Laura," I said, looking her up and down. "Rather bad form, this, especially when your mother's away. I was dragged all the way up here from the city just because you can't behave yourself."

Millibrand explained to her what we had discussed, and she looked sullen and just stood there. "Just take your panties off, girl, and raise your skirt," he said. "Your father needs to see what you have done."

I saw her look in my direction. Was that a slight smile on her face? She reached up under her skirt and drew down the white cotton panties which fell to the floor around her ankles; she stepped out of them. She moved towards me and then turned her back on me. She lifted her skirt and displayed a firm white bottom. The twin perfect spheres looked delightful. Then she bent forward, and there on the lower cheek of one sphere was a pretty little butterfly. That was not the only thing I noticed: in bending her legs, they were slightly parted and her tight hairless pussy lips were on open display. I felt my cock twinge at her tempting display.

I got up from my chair and stepped toward her. I bent and examined the tattoo more closely. It was beautifully done. She jumped slightly as I rubbed my finger over it. Her skin felt so firm and cool. Between her open thighs I could now see the slight sheen of moisture on the exposed lips of her labia. I felt myself rising to the occasion.

"How could you disfigure yourself like this?" I exclaimed. Then I couldn't resist giving her a sharp slap on that delightful bottom. "Get yourself dressed, girl." I said, and quickly moved back to my chair.

She stood up and the skirt fell back into place. She stooped and retrieved her discarded panties and slipped into them. Then she stood looking at us. Millibrand told her what we had discussed and that he had decided that she would be punished in front of her classmates as a deterrent. As he wasn't allowed to administer the punishment, she would be punished by two of her own. She gasped and looked at me pleadingly, but I wasn't going to overrule Millibrand. In fact, I was quite looking forward to seeing her punished.

"Report to Matron at one thirty," I heard Millibrand say. "You can return to your class now." Without another word she turned and walked swiftly from the office.

Over a lunch of fine fillet steak and all the trimmings, washed down with a good red wine, we discussed the punishment. Twenty lashes we decided were just about right.

"Shouldn't do too much damage," I said. "She's a strong girl."

"On her bare arse?" Millibrand asked. I looked at him, considering for a moment, and I shook my head. He looked disappointed.

"No, I think we ought to do the job properly: strip her naked, give everyone a treat."

Millibrand grinned and nodded. "Leave that to me. I'll arrange it with Matron."

At one thirty, we were all gathered in the gym. Twenty of her forms students were seated on the floor around a well used leather topped vaulting horse. Millibrand and I were seated in two chairs in the center of the group. I looked up as a door opened at the far end of the gym and Laura was led through by Matron. She was wearing what looked like a green hospital examination gown, the ones that are tied down the back. I could clearly see her unrestrained breasts moving under the gown as she walked. I guess the gown was the only thing she was wearing.

As she was led to the front of the class, Mr. Millibrand stood up. "Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Grant here has willfully broken one of the rules of Claremont College. She has allowed herself to be tattooed. As far as the college is concerned, this is an act of self abuse and will not be tolerated."

I saw a worried look in Laura's eyes for the first time as Millibrand continued. "The matter has been reported to her parents, and her punishment has been agreed upon by her parents and me, and one of them is here to observe the punishment." He turned towards me and nodded. "Due to the restraints of the law, college staff members are now not allowed to administer corporal punishment to students so it has been agreed that this will be done by two member of her own class. One will be Jason Walker, the head boy, and the other Pippa Green, the head girl. They will administer ten strokes of the birch each."

At this statement, I saw the look of horror on Laura's face. Obviously she hadn't expected this.

"Is everything ready, Matron?" Millibrand inquired. I saw Matron nod. "Right, prepare Miss Grant for her punishment."

I watched with mounting interest as Matron went behind her and began to unfasten the gown. There was a hushed silence in the room. Everyone's eyes were focused on my daughter who was going to have to suffer the indignity of being displayed naked before her whole class.

As the gown slipped from her body, I got my first look at her nakedness. My God, she was beautiful. There were sniggers and murmurs from her class mates, and I saw hungry looks on some of the boy's faces. I almost felt the urge to rush over and protect her, but I wasn't going to spoil the fun, not at this point.

Her young breasts were firm with pink conical nipples like most young girls. Her tummy was flat and tight; she was a good sportswoman. Her hairless pussy nestled between her pale thighs with just the sign of her pussy lips showing as her shaded cleft disappeared between her legs. Yes, my eighteen year old daughter was certainly beautiful without her clothes on.

The matron led her towards the vaulting horse and spoke to her. Then she assisted her up onto it. She lay across it on her stomach, gripping onto the handles, with her feet just touching the floor. I saw that her legs were forced slightly apart and her pussy was now clearly displayed to everyone.

Another young woman stepped forward. She was holding a long willow cane. She spoke to Laura, and slashed the cane through the air several times before she brought it down on Laura's unprotected body. Laura flinched and she cried out, but only that first time. I was proud of her as I watched the girl administered the rest of her allotted strokes.

Matron came over and looked closely at the red stripes that now showed on Laura's delicious rear end. She nodded towards Millibrand, and a young dark haired lad stood up, also holding a cane. He walked slowly around Laura examining her and speaking to her softly. Then he too took up a position and began his share of the punishment.

He laid the first stroke on her and I saw her body jerk. He was much stronger than the girl; was she going to stand the pain? I did hope so. Before he hit her a second time, he spoke to her again. He was grinning. I saw why. A slight trickle of moisture was running down the inside of her thigh. Shit, I thought to myself, she really is like her mother; she's beginning to enjoy it.

I remembered back to that first time I had her mother thrashed. She had been angry and indignant as I had got my two army buddies to hold onto her while I stripped her. When she was naked, we tied her hands with her arms wrapped around a marble column. I had sent for a groom to come up and thrash her with a riding crop. She had started crying out and weeping, but as the punishment went on, she changed. No longer was she crying out. Her body was jerking; she was rubbing herself against the column; and then we couldn't believe it; she climaxed there in front of us all. And now to top it all, the same thing was happening to Laura.

At last her torment was over, and she was assisted from the gym by Matron. The students were sent back to their classrooms. Millibrand suggested a drink.

"I'll catch you later. Before I go, I need to see if Laura's okay."

He nodded and I went in the direction Matron had taken Laura. I found them in a small treatment room. Laura was lying on her stomach. She was still naked. I stood in the doorway watching matron tenderly rub soothing oils onto Laura's abused bottom. She turned and saw me standing there. I nodded, and she smiled and left.

I looked down at the red stripes that criss-crossed the otherwise perfect spheres of her bottom. "You took your punishment well, Laura, my darling. You are a true Grant. Your Daddy's very proud of you."

I ran the back of my hand lightly up the side of her body. The skin felt warm and slightly damp. I lightly caressed the swell of her breasts. "You have suddenly become a very attractive young woman," I said. "When you are feeling well again, I think it's about time we got to know each other a lot better."

I ran my fingers lightly over the red stripes. She winced slightly. Then I couldn't resist, sliding my fingers between her thighs. She parted her legs slightly allowing me access. I rubbed my fingers over the moist mound of her pussy. I gently parted her lips and dipped into the warm wet sweetness of her cunny. Laura turned her head and looked at me as I withdrew my fingers and held them up to my nose. Her sweet musky fragrance was heavenly. I slipped the fingers into my mouth and tasted her juices.

She reached back and took my free hand. She squeezed it and smiled. "I do love you, daddy. I really do," she said.

Lady Grey
Lady Grey
461 Followers