Laura's Birthday

Story Info
After a story Laura gets the time of her life.
1.8k words
2.93
11.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keetra
Keetra
5 Followers

He had her in his second period class, biology. He had noticed her like many others and admired from afar only starting to talk with her that year. Her name was Laura.

It all started when he brought in a sucker to eat during that class. There was no reason behind it he just thought it would be a good idea. When he got there Laura went up to him and asked him if he had anymore and he said no but he would bring her one tomorrow.

The next day she went up to him and he just tossed her one of the ones he didn't like and it turned out to be her favorite so he kept bringing them in for her.

Laura was a very pretty girl. She had long blond hair down to the bottom of her shoulder blades that waved around just right. She had a slightly potato-ish nose but it worked well and wasn't noticed much because most people would be distracted by her deep sea green eyes.

She was thought of as kind of a tease and he knew it but that just made him want her more. After months of giving her suckers he finally didn't give her one for the next few days since she was being bitchy and entitled about it.

She came into class after a few days and asked for a sucker and said she was really hungry but he wasn't having any of that until she said her birthday was tomorrow. He decided that she could have one and started to say happy birthday but she told him not to since she didn't want others to know.

He wondered why she didn't want to know but the next day he asked Laura and after a little pressing she finally gave in and told him that he would tell her after school at his house since she had been there when they were working on a presentation before and he said ok.

He could hardly sit through the rest of his classes thinking about what it could be.

When Laura got to his house he was chilling out playing xbox and he let her in and turned off the tv. She sat there for a while then started to talk.

"When I was younger I used to celebrate my birthday like every kid did" she started. "But on my 18th birthday I was set to have a massive party with all of my friends coming and things went wrong. None of my so called friends showed up and they left me sitting alone at my house with a big party already set up. I went upstairs and was taking off my clothes to take a shower and clear my head. When I got upstairs all of my friends were there waiting in my room and they pointed and started laughing and taking pictures. Two of my guy friends reached out and pulled my arms out to my sides as I tried to cover up as much as I could. The only thing I had on was a pair of pink cotton cheeky panties and nothing else and they said I looked like a child wearing those underwear."

He thought this was totally unrealistic since she had C cup breasts that he would stare at from time to time.

She went on. "They held me still for what felt like hours then started to feel me up and they did things like that for hours each taking turns with me until all of them had gotten off. I was covered from head to toe in cum from both boys and girls and they took more pictures of me. I later found out that they had posted all of the pictures and even had taken many more during all of it."

Laura stopped talking and looked at him. He reached over and started to rub her leg seeing the look of lust she had in her eyes and slowly ran his hand up under her tight black skirt. He didn't feel any panties and looked at her with a curious look but she just pushed his hand back under where he started fingering her pussy and rubbing circles around her clit.

He stopped suddenly and picked her up carrying her to his bed where he pulled of her skirt in one swift motion leaving her beauty out in the open.

Her big breasts shook a little from taking the skirt of and it made her small bright pink nipples harden. He started looking down her past her toned stomach with her small belly button to her supple mound. She had a thin strip of her blond hair left right above her pussy that was perfect. Her two lips opened ever so slightly to hint at the pink velvet inside.

He instantly leaned forward pushing his tongue as deep as he could into her perfect folds and looked up to meet her nervous eyes as she said "be gentle" in the softest voice he had ever heard come out of her. He pulled of his pants and slid up her body licking just the very tip of each of her nipples on the way to her mouth which he kissed deeply pushing his tongue into her mouth making her moan at tasting her juices for the first time.

They looked into each other's eyes lovingly for what seemed like eternity before their desire grew too strong and Laura reached down gently grasping his dick and slowly pulling him into her pussy. He kept pushing until he bottomed out feeling his balls pressed against her asshole.

That's when they started to fuck.

He pulled out till just the tip was inside then slammed back in full force making her cry his name out in a long yell. He pulls out again and slams backs in doing this over and over building to an early orgasm but Laura is just ahead of him as she screams his name and starts squirting on him. Her cum shoots out of her like a hose and leaves a massive wet spot on the bed as he keeps thrusting speeding up as he gets close. With one massive thrust he goes over the edge and starts cumming deep into her pussy calling out a long withdrawn "LAURA" and it brought her to another mind shattering orgasm making her writhe below him moaning and gasping for air.

He finally finishes cumming and pulls out falling to her side as his cum flows out of Laura and soaks his bed sheets more. He regains his energy before her and reaches over into his nightstand and pulls out a little egg that he pushes deep into Laura's pussy making her moan.

He then pulls out another smaller egg and rubs it on her soaked pussy before jamming the golf ball sized egg up her ass causing her to cry out from the sudden pain of having something in her ass for the first time.He tells her to go home and shower but not to try to take the eggs out.

But before she leaves he grabs the sucker he had in his mouth looked her in the eye and jammed it up her ass. He leaves it there for a few seconds then pulls it out and sticks it in her mouth. He stops her licking and puts it up her pussy and takes it for himself to suck on as she leaves.

The next day as she walks into biology she sees him and he pulls out a little remote and she gives him a death glare until he turns the knob to high and the eggs start to shake full force deep in her pussy and ass making her yelp and everyone looks her way as she turns deep red. She is breathing heavy and trying not to moan but the eggs are bringing her closer to an orgasm.

She knows that she's about to cum hard and she grabs her notebook and bites down on it as she cums with full force. She makes little whimpering noises and manages to keep from having many people look at her as her orgasm subsides but it takes a while and the eggs are still going and a minute later she has another powerful orgasm. He decides she's had enough for now and turns of the eggs and Laura lets out a sigh of relief. She looks down though and finds that her cum had soaked through her tight white jeans making her pussy get outlined and her white lacy panties visible.

She sits at her desk until the bell rings when she runs to the bathroom holding her books over her pussy and ass. She runs into a stall and tries to dry off the cum as best as possible but that's right when he walked in and pushed open her stall door.

She tells him what a dick he was to do that but he pulls her to him and works down her pants while turning on the remote again to a medium setting making her moan from the pleasure. He pulls down his pants and his already raging hard dick is shoved into her pussy a few times until he pulls out and pushes into her but as she moans in pleasure and pain.

He lets out a gasp as he gets all the way in and starts thrusting increasing speed with each stroke. They thrust back and forth with each other for a few minutes before he turns the eggs on high pulls out and pushed her to her knees as she squirms nearing an orgasm. He pushes his dick into her mouth one time before pulling out and shooting five thick streams up her face and into her hair leaving her all sticky.

He takes a few pictures on his phone and grabs her panties leaving her with only her wet pants to cover her bottom and no toilet paper was left for her to wipe her face off so she had to get to the other bathroom across campus with people looking at her wondering what the hell was all over her.

Laura made it through the day ok after that since he only turned on her eggs to the low setting just enough to make her legs all warm and squishy and her pants not able to dry so her pussy was clearly visible all day.

She got home and instantly went upstairs to take a shower shedding her clothes on the way. She gets upstairs and opens her room to find him sitting there with nothing but her pink cotton panties on from the night of her old birthday.

She laughed then went and jumped in the bed ready for what happened next.

Keetra
Keetra
5 Followers