Laura's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never been fucked like this and her orgasms just kept coming. Michael was suddenly out of her mouth and Jessica's strap-on replaced it then she felt Michael enter her. It felt so good to have a real, rampant, hard cock inside her again and she screamed with delight and lust as she felt his bursts of hot cum splashing her insides.

"Believe me," Michael said, somewhat out of breath, "I don't do this with every client but you needed and wanted it didn't you, Laura?"

"Yes, Michael, I've wanted to fuck you from the first day I posed and Jessica, you were tremendous with your tongue and that big, black dildo. I've never done anything like that before. I've wondered what sex with a black man would be like and if it's anything like that rubber cock it must be pretty damn good, I have never climaxed so much."

They dressed and went to the office to look at the day's shoot. The photos were very erotic and Michael said he would put them on a separate disc since Laura might not want her husband to see them.

"Let me show you something," Michael said and sorted through a stack of discs before selecting one and putting it into the CPU. The screen came alive with the picture of a very handsome black man. He was naked, had a physique that was well-honed and his skin was very dark but it was his cock that held Laura's attention. It was the most beautiful cock that she had ever seen, not that she had seen lots but to her eyes it was perfect. It was long and thick and very erect with a big, glistening head the colour of polished jet.

She scrolled through the photos almost in a daze, "He's wonderful," she gasped, and that cock, it's...it's beautiful.

"He and it certainly are," Jessica said in a tone that suggested to Laura she spoke from personal experience.

"You know him?"

"Intimately," Jessica said with a laugh.

"His name is Devon and he lives locally, would you like to meet him?" Michael asked.

"Are you serious? I don't know, would he even want to?"

"I could show him some of your pictures and ask him," Michael said with a gleam in his eye, "you would make an interesting photo shoot together."

Laura gazed at Devon's big, beautiful cock. "Show him, I'd like to meet him."

It was Tuesday of the following week that Laura's cell rang and she saw it was Michael calling. Her heart raced when she answered and it thumped faster when she heard that Devon had loved her photos and wanted to meet. The meeting was set for Wednesday afternoon at the studio. "Wear red," Michael suggested, "it will be the perfect for the colour scheme I have in mind. If you don't have anything, I have red lingerie here."

"That won't be necessary; I have red lingerie, its one of my favourite colours." Laura said bye to Michael and was shaking with excitement as she put the phone down.

The red lingerie and very short, tight leather skirt was laid out on the bed and Laura added her white silk blouse. She had bought a new thong that was so tiny it didn't completely cover her labia and an under-cup bra that pushed her large breasts up and out in a very erotic way. She had tried them on when she got home and looked at herself in the mirror. She turned from side to side and around and thought how lewd and horny it made her look and feel. She squeezed her hard nipples then fingered herself in front of the mirror before lying on the bed to finish the job.

Afterwards she stared at the ceiling and contemplated just how much her life had changed over the past several days. Never in her life had she been so horny, posing and displaying her body had awakened something inside her that must have always been there, just waiting to be aroused. Michael had done that with his camera, his compliments, his cock and his assistant. She felt alive, sexy and sexual. Her friends seemed to have lost the desire for sex but not Laura, she wanted to be fucked and if Greg wasn't interested then Michael, Devon and Jessica would do the job.

Devon; she thought about his pictures and his huge, jet black cock, what would he feel like inside? She wanted to know, wanted to feel his long, black pole in her hands and mouth and ramming into her pussy just like Jessica's dildo had. She rubbed her tits and played with her clit until another orgasm welled from deep within.

When Laura arrived at the studio Jessica met her and was dressed very erotically in heels, stockings and a bustier. Laura admired her firm tits and the neat wedge of auburn hair between her legs and gazed at her lovely ass as she led the way into the back. "Devon's already here and dying to meet you," Jessica said as she opened the door.

"Ah, Laura, very nice to see you again, this is Devon," Michael said, smiling.

"Hello," Laura said, shaking hands and blushing. He looks better in the flesh than in the photos she thought as Michael led them down the hall and into a room.

The large, four-poster bed was decked out in pure white linen with lots of pillows. The wall at the head of the bed was draped in white lace with a large photo of a pair of bright red lips touching the head of a huge black cock. Laura focussed on it and Michael smiled and said, "You like that? It's Jessica and Devon."

Following Michael's instructions, Laura lay back on the bed against the pillows. He placed a decorative chest at the foot of the four-poster and Devon stood on it sideways to Laura. He was naked and his cock hung down limply between his legs. Laura pulled up her short skirt and rubbed her thong as she stared at him and could hardly contain herself knowing he would soon be with her. She wanted that black cock everywhere at once and she pulled her thong to one side and pushed three fingers into her slippery pussy.

As Laura writhed on the bed with her fingers in her pussy she saw that Devon was becoming erect. "He's looking at me and getting hard," she thought and it only served to make her even hornier.

Michael was already taking photos and talking to Laura, "That's it, get that pussy ready for him. You will soon have that big, black cock, that makes you horny doesn't it?"

Laura was panting as her fingers worked rapidly on her vagina and clit making wet, squishing sounds. Jessica came and stood in front of Devon and took hold of his cock and began to jerk it. "Oh yes, yes, get it hard," Laura cried, almost out of control. Devon's cock grew and Jessica wrapped her mouth it, slurping saliva all over it making it glisten.

Jessica looked up at Devon and smiled, "Umm, you're ready," she said then looked at Laura, "go and fuck her, she wants you real bad."

Devon stepped down off the chest and climbed onto the bed. He spread Laura's legs wide and mounted her without saying a word. His huge cock slid right in and Laura clutched his back and moaned. He fucked her in several positions and she loved every one of them. She jerked and sucked his cock and Jessica joined them and Laura licked her first pussy. Michael took lots of photos and Devon splashed a huge load of hot cum deep in Laura as he drilled her from behind while she ate Jessica. Devon and Jessica then spread Laura's pussy wide open and Michael photographed it overflowing with cum.

Before Laura left, Michael asked her into his office, "How would you like to make some money?" he asked.

"What do you mean. . .how?"

"Let me show you," he said and put a disc in the computer and after a few seconds photos began to appear. They showed a group people engaged in a variety of sexual activity. The women were all mature and dressed erotically and the men were all black with large cocks and one of them Laura recognized as Devon. Then she recognized Mrs. Prentice from the library who was with two black guys, one slamming her pussy, the other half way down her throat. Laura wondered if that was how Michael came to have his exhibition at the library.

"The women are local, married housewives, just like you, and the men are local also. I take videos and sell them to very select and wealthy men in the East, mainly China, Japan, Taiwan and South Korea. They have a huge appetite for watching mature white woman getting fucked by black men with big dicks. We change the settings and the costumes each time but it is always group sex and the women are always fucked by several men in different positions, that is what like to see and that's what I give them. They pay good money and some of it can be yours, if you're interested, we meet here once a month. Before you say yea or nay let me show you a video in another room on the big screen."

They went upstairs and Laura sat on the sofa in front of the TV. Michael put a DVD in the player and sat next to Laura. For the next hour she saw more black cocks in white hands, mouths and pussies than she could have dreamt of. Laura counted 8 men and 5 women and the ladies certainly seemed to enjoy all the black cocks they were fucked by. Cum splashed in their mouths, over their bodies and filled their pussies, it was sex at a fast and frenzied pace and it excited Laura.

"The people I sell to like to see the women fucked raunchy and hard by all the men and love to see cum spurt all over the place so we give them what they like."

"That was fantastic, it's made me very horny and I have to try it but first," she reached over and felt Michael's crotch, "I want you to fuck me."

12