Laura's Glory Ch. 02

Story Info
Her visitor leaves Laura a gift in the wardrobe.
3.8k words
3.99
21.9k
25
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Tuesday

The next day I woke early, to the sound of Nick taking his shower. My mind immediately drifting to last night and the fucking of a lifetime. I shifted under the sheets and felt that familiar tingle between my legs and I remembered the beautiful, majestic manhood I had discovered hiding in the wardrobe. My fingers were already under the covers, teasing my lips and gently caressing my swollen clit. I glanced towards the door to our ensuite bathroom, the sounds of water echoing slightly. I slipped my slender legs out of the bed, my feet easing down onto the cold hardwood floor. I opened my bedside drawer and grabbed a condom. If our sex life was going to pick up again, I thought as I tiptoed naked towards the bathroom, then perhaps I needed to try The Pill again. I'd had severe nausea as a teenager so swore off it, but I liked the feel of a naked cock inside me, fucking me raw. Then again, perhaps...

"Good morning!" I called out, leaning against the door frame. Nick froze, turning slowly and wiping the condensation from the glass so he could take in the view. I lifted the condom packet to my lips and bit down, tearing along the foil to free the latex contraceptive. I walked towards him slowly, opening the shower door and stepping inside.

"When was the last time we showered together?" he asked me, our lips almost touching.

"I can't even remember." My tongue flicked against his top lip as I reached down and squeezed his growing cock. "There are so many things we stopped doing, but I want to do them again." I said, the water cascading over my slightly sun tanned skin.

"No tan lines." said Nick, breathlessly, my fingers slowly working his shaft.

"I sunbathe naked." I told him as I slid protective garment over his swollen manhood. I reached up to his face, gently pulling him down to mine, my pink lips slightly parted. I pressed against him as we kissed, his toned arms wrapping around me and pulling me closer. Our tongues danced together, my heart pounding as if this was our first time. Nick walked me backwards until my back was against the cold tiles of the bathroom wall. He placed a hand under my right thigh and lifted my leg. It was enough to open me to him, my fingers already between my legs, guiding his rock hard cock to my hungry cunt. As soon as he was in, he began thrusting with all his might. There was a desperation to his desire that turned me on even more. I wrapped my arms around my husband and lifted my other legs, both now wrapped around his body as he lifted and dropped me onto his proud man-meat, his hands on my arse, squeezing as he brought me to orgasm. I came hard, squirting across his abdomen and dick, my body going limp in his arms as he continued his assault. I climaxed another couple times before he finally put me down, pushing me to my knees as he ripped the condom from his shaft. I pulled him to my open mouth just as he shot his load, his warm seed sliding down my throat as I hungrily drank his gift.

Afterwards I watched him get ready for work as I sat at our kitchen table, still wet and wearing nothing but my glasses, very carefully sipping my piping hot coffee. I realised as I watched him dress, his head turning to gaze hungrily at my naked tits regularly, that I was still head over heels for him. I uncrossed my long, shapely legs, and recrossed them for him, flashing my snatch and smiling as I took another sip. I kissed him goodbye as he ran out the door, late because of me, and slowly finished my coffee.

I walked back to our bedroom, the smell of sex still strong, and I finished drying off before slipping on my Elsa black lace bra and panties set from Playful Promises and admired myself in the mirror, my hands pressing against my tits. I could feel my pussy growing damp and I wished that Nick had stayed home today. I went our glory-hole-free walk-in robe and pulled out a red plaid shirt of Nick's and slowly slid it on, rolling the sleeves up to my elbows. It was a tight fit on my husband, but hung loose on my smaller frame, only tightening slightly around my chest. I followed it with a pair of too-tight and too-short Diesel denim hot pants. I reached across the bed, relishing the smells we created last night , and pulled my phone from the charger. There were two messages from Drew. One asking how I was this morning, and the other was a pic of him, topless and flexing his huge, dark muscles. I opened the camera app and snapped a few pics, sending the sexiest one to Nick, and another to Drew.

Once more my thoughts drifted to the guest room. Would he be back today? I pushed the thought aside and sat at my dresser. I slowly cleaned the slightly chipped purple varnish, smoothing it out before applying another coat of OPIs Purple With a Purpose lacquer. As I painted the lengths of my well cultivated fingernails I couldn't help but imagine what they'd look like wrapped around that beer can cock. I let my nails dry before I turned on my work PC and messed around with a few graphics projects, but my mind just wasn't in it. I stripped our bed and put the sheets in the laundry, and I remade the bed with clean, linen. I thought about fucking in this nice new bed, inhaling it's clean scent and relishing how I'd get the sheet covered with cum. I'd been thinking about fucking Nick all day long, but for some reason, the more I desired my husband's cock, the more I thought about the monster in the wardrobe.

And on that subject, what the fuck was I supposed to do about that? Some pervert was sticking his cock into my wardrobe and getting his jollies, what? Listening to me play with myself? It couldn't be coincidence that he was fucking the wardrobe in the room I had turned into my personal mastubatorium. I finally relented around lunch time and I went back into the guest room. I slipped the key into the lock and twisted slowly, my heart pounding in my chest as I heard the click and the door slid open. I slowly crept inside, kicking off my ballet flats and sliding my bare feet across the wooden floorboards in case I stepped in more mess and to make cleaning easier, at least, that's what I told myself, denying the fact that this man appealed to my feshistic love of cum play.

I reached the back wall with was no sign of my penile visitor. I pulled out my phone and looked up the number for the local police. This was definitely a police matter, but something was stopping me from following through. I sunk down to my knees and reached out, my fingertips tracing the contours of the wall. I'm not sure what I was looking for. Maybe signs of recent use? I took a deep breath, savouring the faint musky aroma still lingering in the air. I put my phone away and stepped back. Maybe he wouldn't do it again, now that he'd been discovered. I didn't want to ruin anyone's life over something so trivial. I stepped away from the back wall, a voice in my head telling me that there was nothing trivial about that cock.

I closed the door as I left, but left it unlocked for now. My phone buzzed as another message from Drew came through, and we chatted via text for a bit. I sent him another picture, this time I was peeling back the fabric of Nick's shirt to show off my black lacey bra, blowing a kiss to the camera. He replied with yet another picture of his dick, but all that did was make me want my husband to hurry home for another fuck session. I replied, complimenting his impressive endowment, but once again had to turn down his offer to drive over to show me in person. He called me a cocktease, and I suppose he was right. I told him that if he thought that was teasing, he should see what I send to my husband. Then I sent Nick the topless picture I took the day before, smiling as I imagined his expression as he checked his messages at work.

I ate some leftover salad for lunch and my husband sent me a reply to my text, with the promise of more of what he gave me last night which made my cunt twitch with anticipation. I headed to the guest room, this time scratch the itch between my legs but I checked back with the wardrobe to see if my intruder was back yet, but still no cock. I was just closing the door once more when something caught my eye. The small room was no longer empty. There was now a neatly tied-off yellow condom on the floor near the back wall. I wondered if this was his idea of being clean, but why discard his mess on my side? I shuffled into the dark space and picked up the discarded prophylactic between my thumb and forefinger and lifted it into the light. I'd never seen a condom so... Full. Was this just one load? If what I'd witnessed yesterday was his norm, then I'd imagine so. I lifted the bag to my nose and sniffed. An overwhelming banana scent as well as the scent of latex. No vaginal smell. This was done just for me.

I took the condom with me when I left, telling myself I was going to throw it away. I carried it to the garbage bin, pausing as I clutched it above the rest of the waste. I bit my bottom lip as I placed the condom on my kitchen work top. I opened one of the kitchen drawers and rummaged through the junk piled in there until I found my tall 60ml shot glass. My heart was thundering in my chest as I snipped the knot off the condom with my kitchen scissors, releasing the intoxicating scent which almost brought me to orgasm alone.

"I'm just measuring the amount" I said aloud, doing my best to convince myself. The contents spilled out into the glass, my fingers massaging the rubber to get every last drop out. My pussy throbbed as I turned it inside out, sliding two fingers into the condom to scrape the last of the cum onto the rim of the shot glass. Once I had as much as I could get into the container, I wrapped the condom in a tissue and tossed it into the garbage and turned my attention back to my experiment. The glass was almost full with over 50ml of cloudy man milk. I grabbed the glass and pushed my tongue into the salty cum and tilted my head back, the contents of the tiny chalice oozing into my open mouth. This was some of the better cum I'd tasted, if not the best. Thick, creamy and sweet. I held the semen in my mouth as I tugged at my shirt, my fingers fumbling with my buttons. I gargled the strangers cum as I stripped in my kitchen. I tugged my shorts down, my black panties being dragged to the floor with them. I hauled my brassier off and threw it aside before my left hand busied itself between my legs.

Thick semen spilled from my lips and flowed down my chin and neck. My right hand caressed my throat, massaging in the mess as I savoured the taste of my mouthful of jism. More cum bubbled up and spilled over, thick rivulets dripping onto my chest and running down my tits. My fingers working hard and fast on my clit as I feel my climax approaching. I arched my back as I came, swallowing the cum I had been gargling, in one large gulp, as I blow my own lady-wad all over the floorboards. Yet my pussy wasn't sated and my fingers continued in earnest, penetrating deep into my cunt as my tongue busied itself licking the inside of the shot glass, doing my best to get every drop of cum into my mouth. I spat into the glass and swirled it around before upending the contents onto my sticky breasts. The glass was dropped to the sticky floor as my now freed right hand began massaging the man cream into my D cups, coating them in the sticky mess while I continued to pleasure myself as I played with the cum of a man other than my husband. It was a betrayal, I know, but I was a girl possessed by a lust I had never known.

When I was done playing with myself I returned, naked and cum covered, to the guest room. I had never cheated on Nick in our six years of marriage but now I was acting like some immoral slut. I opened the bedside drawer and removed my large purple rabbit and I slipped inside the wardrobe. I found the hole sealed but I didn't care. I squatted down and eased the thick vibrator into my well lubricated fuck hole and grunted as the rabbit ears tickled my clit while the shift twisted deep inside me.I massaged my breasts with my left hand, the cum now dry and sticky, I had to spit onto my tits to get them nice and slick. My snatch had no such problems as it noisily fucking the rubber phallus, my hips rising and dropping. I was so engrossed in my self-pleasure that I didn't notice the glory hole being uncovered until after my third messy orgasm. Excitedly I wondered if the cock would make an appearance but after a few moments of staring into the pitch black hole, listening to his steady breathing on the other side, I realised he was watching me. If it was possible to be any more turned on, then I was.

"Have you been watching me, Mister?" I purred, slowly bouncing on the vibrator. "Do you think I'm a dirty fucking slut? Because I am." I pulled the toy from my juice-slick hole and forced it, still vibrating and twisting, into my mouth, sucking it noisily.

"I drank all your cum, mister. Well, a little got on my tits, but I tried." I sat back, spreading my legs wide and slapped my cunt, rubbing at my clit before sliding three fingers into my greedy pussy.

"I love the taste of you. It get's me so fucking wet just thinking about it. Thinking about your big, beautiful dick" I was fucking myself hard now, four fingers sliding in and out of me as I performed for my audience of one. I arched my back and fondled my tits, twisting and pulling at my pierced nipples.

"I want your cock, baby. I need it!" I moaned loudly, my fingers spreading my cunt flaps apart to give him a good look at my wet insides. Suddenly the dick was thrust through the hole but I was ready. I got on my knees and cupped my hands together under my chin, doing my best to catch the torrent of ejaculate in my hands, my mouth open to catch any that overshot. I drank him noisily. Slurping his mess from my cupped hands. I stared at his still twitching cock,the last of his juice bubbling from the bulbous tip, dripping slowly down the shaft.

I reached out, my hand shaking as my fingers touched his throbbing member, my hands caressing his length. I noticed that his dick skin was a little darker than my hands as I caressed him. I knew I was going too far now. I stared at the cum trail running down his rod and thought about kissing this mighty cock, licking the last of the cum away as I ran my tongue along his length, but that was a line I couldn't cross. I know that sounds crazy given that I'd drank more of this man's cum in a few days that I drank of Nick's in five years, but that was cheating. Wasn't it?

"My God..." I was so close to him, his intoxicating musk mixing with the scent of his semen. "Thank you, mister." I whispered, before parting my lips and taking his creamy helmet into my warm mouth. My hands did their best to wrap around him, pumping his meaty fuck tool to milk every drop from him. I let his huge bulbous cock head pop free and licked the cum from his solid rod, committing every vein and bump to memory. I moaned quietly as I jerked him off, slapping his dick against my cum drenched tits, rubbing my nipples against his sensitive tip. I took him back into my mouth, trying my best to take him into my throat with little success. Both of my cum-slick hands were working his shaft, wanking him hard as I tongued his cock, twisting my head and slurping noisily, just like Nick liked it. I couldn't believe I was doing this. Naked and on my knees, giving a man other than my husband a blow job. Oh fuck. Nick.

What was I doing? I thought of my husband, his tasty cock that fit me just right, his beautiful eyes, the sound of his voice. God, I loved my husband so fucking much. My right hand was between legs now, working the vibrator, the intensity turned to the maximum as I drilled myself while sucking the huge cock of my mystery man. I choked as he surprised me with another huge load of his man cream, straight to the back of my throat. I came hard as the stranger erupted inside me, possibly the hardest I ever had. My muscles tightened so much that I squeezed the purple sex toy right out of my clenched fuck-hole and squirted another batch of cunt sauce into the gunge I was kneeling in. I sucked hard, forcing him deeper and finally getting some of him into my throat before I collapsed, exhausted into the pool of bodily fluids. I watched the gorgeous prick wilt slightly, cloudy milk leaking from the tip, my hand between my legs now. I came again, my tongue lapping at the spillage on the floor shamelessly.

I regretted what I did that day, although not because I was cheating on my husband, but because of how much mess there was to clean up. By the time I was done cleaning the wardrobe, the bedroom and the kitchen, I was running more than a little behind schedule so I ordered food from a great little Italian place nearby and I started cleaning up myself. I washed the cum from my skin and hair, relishing the cool water flowing between my legs. I was the picture of innocence when my husband got home around five, waiting for him with a freshly delivered linguine and wearing a sexy red Sophia mini dress from Nookie and a pair of Nicholas Kirkwood heeled sandals.

"Wow! You look stunning in that dress." he said, dropping his satchel by the door and coming to embrace me.

"What? This old thing?" I replied, giving him a twirl. There was less small talk today as we ate a little faster. My innocent act only lasted until we had finished eating and I ducked under the table. Nick said nothing as I disappeared from view. The only sound he made was a gasp as my hands groped at his crotch, unzipping his fly. I reached in and gripped his soft shaft and tugged it free, my ruby red lips wrapping around him and taking his flaccid member into my mouth, my tongue caressing him lovingly. Once more I found myself thinking about the stranger's huge prick. Its smell, its flavour. As I sucked my husband's expanding appendage, I wanted to try blowing that monster member again. I licked the length of Nick's now hard cock, tonguing his urethra before I noisily sucked him back into my mouth, giving him another sloppy pornstar blowjob. I pushed his full length into my throat and purred, my lips kissing against his stomach. Nick let out a deep moan and I let him slip from my mouth, his rock hard cock springing free and splashing my face with my own spit. I crawled out from under the table and took my husband's hand, leading him to our bedroom as I lifted the hem of my red dress, revealing my pert ass and complete lack of underwear. I crawled onto the bed, presenting my dripping pussy to him. I could hear him quickly undressing and rummaging around in the drawer.

"Raw." I purred. "I want your naked dick inside me." Nick needed no further persuasion and immediately he was pressed behind me, his thick shaft sliding along the length of my gash.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked, grinding against me, the head of his cock rubbing against my clit.

"Nothing has gotten into me, but I know what I want In me." I reached between my legs and helped him in, crying out as he thrust deep inside me. I imagined the closet-cock fucking me as Nick fucked me from behind, and wondered if I could take all of that meat inside my cunt. I orgasmed imagining my new friend using me like a fuck toy, ruining my little pussy and filling me with his delicious seed. I pushed my husband onto his back and climbed onto his throbbing manhood and reverse cowgirled him into orgasmic bliss, his cum spraying across my arse and back. I sucked his wilting cock clean before we showered and climbed into bed naked. I woke up around 3am and watched Nick sleeping soundly before slowly slipping out of bed and out the door.

My bare feet silently padding across the wooden hallway, a cool breeze caressing my torso, my cunt quivering with anticipation. I unlocked the wardrobe door and slipped inside, leaving the door ajar enough to see if he was there. The wall was sadly bereft of cock, my fingernails tracing along the outline of the plugged glory hole. I caressed my naked slit, teasing my moist folds apart. I thought about getting my vibrator but I knew it wouldn't do. Tomorrow I would get some new toys. I was also going to find out more about my mystery man. I sunk down to my knees, panting as I fingered myself, my other hand playing with my erect nipples as I quickly brought myself to orgasm in the dark, silent wardrobe.