Laura's Interracial Fantasy

Story Info
Laura finds sexual relief with a black coworker.
2.4k words
4.3
34.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddan28
ddan28
19 Followers

Laura laid quietly as her husband Rick fucked her. She sensed Rick was close to orgasm, so lifted her legs higher so he could fully penetrate.

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum!!" Rick yelled. His semen poured into Laura's snatch with one quick thrust. Laura didn't cum. They kissed goodnight and went to sleep.

Laura's sex life hasn't been the greatest. She married too young and didn't find a compatible sex partner. Now at 30 years of age, she thinks she might be missing out. She loves Rick but desires more. Rick is a very conservative man who doesn't like oral sex or trying new things. This has led Laura's mind to wander deep into her sexual fantasies. As an active reader on Literotica, she enjoys stories about extra marital affairs, specifically white women with black men. She yearns for a big black cock to penetrate sopping wet pink pussy. Laura believes she could get away with an affair since she works many late nights as an accountant and could use that as an excuse. Problem is, she doesn't know anyone who would fit into her fantasy, until one Tuesday morning.

Laura arrived at her office early one morning with her boss awaiting nearby with a tall, handsome black fellow. "Laura, meet your coworker Tyrone. I was hoping you could give him a tour of our office." Tyrone was very muscular man, obviously a bodybuilder. He was around 6' 5" and had a shaved head.

"No problem Tom," Laura replied. She locked eyes with Tyrone and new there was an instant mutual attraction.

"Oh and I would like to take you and Tyrone out to lunch today, but I have a meeting with the board, so is it okay if you two just go?" Tom asked. Laura's heart started beating faster.

"Yes I can do that, I'll show Tyrone a great place to eat. Oh my God, did I just say that?" Laura thought to herself.

Laura have Tyrone the tour and showed him his new desk. "Let me know if you need anything", Laura said as Tyrone sat down in his chair for the first time.

"I'm sure there's more I'm going to need to from you," Tyrone replied with a grin.

Laura smiled back and ran straight to her office and closed the door. Reaching under her dress, she pulled her panties down a little, just enough to get a few of her tiny fingers in. She sat on her chair with her legs propped up on the desk and penetrated her pussy. She couldn't believe how wet she was! As she moved her fingers in and out, she thought of her new stud coworker pounding her at full speed. She curled her fingers up to hit her G-spot as her orgasm approached. "Oh shit... oh shit... OHHHH!!" Laura's pussy walls closed in on her fingers as she had her morning orgasm. She covered her mouth with her other hand in case she screamed. "FUCK!" she signed with relief. Her hands and chair were now wet with her honey but that was the least of her concerns.

Laura drive Tyrone to bistro nearby for lunch. She was nervous being around someone so handsome, so she kept quiet during the drive. Tyrone was quite as well. They sat at a small table outside to enjoy the view of a river beside the restaurant. Laura finally started a conversation with Tyrone, learning about his previous work experience and his family. She discovered he was unmarried and lived alone nearby. Tyrone asked Laura about her life. She told him about her experience working with the company and her husband. Tyrone cut her off. "Do you find me attractive?"

Laura's stomach knotted up. "Why in the hell would he ask that and risk getting fired for sexual harassment?" she thought.

Tyrone continued. "I had a few questions setting up my computer. I came by your office this morning and noticed the door was closed. I was about to knock, but saw between one of the blinds that you seemed pretty busy with yourself. Your legs were propped on your desk and you were going to town on your... you know. Did I cause that?"

Laura's hands started shaking. She reached for her glass of water but spilled it all over the table. "Well... ummm... I... have always found black men attractive... if that's what you mean," was all Laura could spit out.

Tyrone reached from under the table and touched Laura's leg. She jumped at first, but relaxed once he started rubbing it. Laura couldn't believe how big and strong his hands were. "I'd like to continue this conversation further Laura. Lets work some overtime at my place after the office closes." Tyrone ripped the bottom of the bill off, wrote his address on it, and handed it to Laura. Laura quickly shoved it in her purse, as if she was trying to hide something from the world. The drive back to the office was quite again.

15 minutes until the office closed, Laura was still debating whether she should go to Tyrone's house. She received a text from her husband at that moment. He would be out drinking with the guys and be home late. "Fuck it," she thought. "I want to see what Tyrone has to offer." She texted her husband back to tell him she was working overtime and would be home late too.

Laura got into her car, entered Tyrone's address into the GPS and starting driving towards his home. She was so excited her body was shaking. Her pussy was a fire. She couldn't help but rub a little on the way there. When she arrived, Tyrone's car was already in the driveway. Tyrone opened the door before she could knock and she stepped in. Right after Tyrone closed the door, he reached for Laura's butt and starting kissing her. Laura, unsure about the whole situation, just stood there at first. She eventually broke the kiss.

"Do you think this is right?" Laura asked. I mean, I am married.

"You're the one that came here Laura. I think you want it just as much as I do."

"He's right," Laura thought to herself. She wanted great sex and with a black man. It's all she's fantasized about for years. Laura went back to kissing her new coworker. Tyrone picked her up an carried her to his bed in the next room.

Once at the bed, they both started undressing quickly. Laura stopped before taking her bra and panties off. She admired Tyrone's masculine body. He was very muscular. What caught her attention the most was his enormous black cock. "Oh shit, how am I going to do anything with that?" Laura said to herself. Tyrone laid Laura down on the bed and continued kissing her. His strong hands massaged her tits through her bra, then her warm oven between her legs. After soaking her panties in her own fluids, Tyrone reached for her waistband to pull off her underwear. Laura lifted her butt to help. Tyrone admired her beautiful pussy. She had a little landing strip of hair at the top, but was completely shaven everywhere else. Laura reached behind her and unclipped her bra. Her 34D tits bounced into view.

Tyrone slowly kissed down Laura's chest and stomach. With his lips right at her pussy, he skipped it and continued kissing down her left thigh. Laura let out a flustered moan but let him continue worshiping her. Tyrone kissed all the way to her foot. Without warning, he shoved all of her toes in his mouth and sucked them like trying to get a thick milkshake through a straw. Laura let out a playful giggle. After covering her toes with his saliva, Tyrone made a kissing path back down between Laura's legs. Her breathing quickened as he got closer. Her pussy was so wet a trail starting running down to her butt crack. Tyrone stopped again at her sex. He could feel its volcanic heat and smell her fertile aroma. He silently inhaled like a predator smelling its prey.

Tyrone's thick tongue touched Laura's blood-filled labia for the first time. She let out a gasp and flinched. Tyrone grabbed each of her hips to hold her down, as he didn't want his evening snack to get away. His tongue worked its way between her pussy lips and began lapping away at her love tunnel. Laura wrapped her legs around Tyrone and ran her fingers over his scalp while he continued eating her pussy. "Oh Ty, oh... that's so good!" Laura whispered. The tingling between her legs told her an orgasm was near. "Oh Ty, I'm gonna cum... gonna cum!!" Tyrone stopped licking her folds and moved up to her clit where he lifted her hood and starting sucking. He stuck one of his fingers inside of her and massaged her insides while his mouth worked her clitoris.

It hit Laura like a freight train. "OH MY GOD!!", was all she could get out when her orgasm arrived. Laura covered her mouth with both hands as she screamed with pleasure. Her walls closed in on Tyrone's finger and her pussy began pumping out her nectar. Tyrone continued sucking her clit as an internal earthquake shook her body. After she was done, Tyrone moved his mouth back down between her folds and lapped up his treat.

Laura was still catching her breath when Tyrone finished cleaning up her nectar. Without consulting Laura, he lifted her legs over his shoulder and moved his massive fuck rod into position. Laura didn't object. She watched his penis slowly disappear into her tummy. Laura's eye's widened from the penetration. She had never felt so full in her life. Tyrone pulled out a little before pushing further on, as if he was fucking his way into her pussy. Once Laura's walls expanded enough to accommodate his massive dick, Tyrone began his fuck fest.

Laura had never felt better in her life. Her nerve endings danced with excitement with each thrust. "Keep fucking me you fucking stud! Keep slamming my pussy!!" Laura screamed. Her second orgasm of the night was near. "Ohhh... OHHHH... OHHHH SHIT!!" As Laura came, Tyrone started pounding her as hard has he could. He wanted to make her experience with him as memorable as possible. Laura's pussy walls clamped down on his massive snake and fed it another batch of her love nectar. She didn't cover her mouth this time. She reached up and grabbed Tyrone's face for a make out session. Laura and Tyrone kissed until her pussy let go of his dick.

Tyrone pulled out of Laura. "Flip over baby, I wanna fuck you doggie style," Tyrone demanded of Laura. Laura turned over and presented herself to her new lover. She never got to try new sex positions with her husband, so she was extremely excited to see how it would feel. With one hand, Tyrone spread her butt cheeks to find her steaming entrance. With his other hand, he guided his cock to her. With Laura relaxed and as wet as a Slip N' Slide, Tyrone easily entered her pussy. Not wasting time, Tyrone started thrusting hard in and out of Laura's sex. He placed his hands on each of her hips for support as he fucked her harder and harder. His massive balls slapped against her pussy lips with each entrance. Laura buried her face in the pillow below her and moaned with pleasure with each thrust. She let out a low guttural moan as her third orgasm came. Tyrone didn't miss a beat as he continued fucking his coworker. Laura's cheeks were red from Tyrone's pelvis slapping against it. Tyrone was able to keep from cumming thus far, but he knew it couldn't hold out forever. "Laura, I can't hold out much longer," Tyrone said as he breathed heavily.

"Wait!" Laura said as she moved forward, pulling his cock out of her pussy. She turned around and shoved her tongue down Tyrone's throat. After swapping saliva, Laura whispered in his ear, "I wanna watch you blow your load inside of me." Laura motioned Tyrone to lie down. She straddled his cock and lowered self onto it. She placed her hands on his ripped chest and began fucking him.

"Oh fuck baby, you are so sexy right now!" Tyrone moaned. Laura's tits bounced in front of him and was too tempting to resist. As Laura fucked his rock hard cock, Tyrone pulled her closer and to suck on her mammeries. His lips nursed one nipple, then the other.

"Suck my titties baby!!" Laura moaned. The combination of the fucking and nipple stimulation was getting her close to her fourth orgasm of the night. "Oh shit... ohhh... OHHHH!" Laura screamed. Tyrone let go of her nipple, grabbed hold of her butt cheeks and started plowing her with everything he had. The sweat from Laura's face and chest dripped down on Tyrone, mixing with his own. The entire room smelled of their beautiful sex. "Oh Ty, I'm cumming again!! Yes I'm cumming!! Cum inside me baby!! Fill me with your baby batter!!"

That's all Tyrone needed to hear. He felt a pinch in his balls followed by a volcanic eruption of cum shooting through his long shaft into Laura's womb. "OOHHHHH FUUUCK!!" Tyrone screamed. Ropes of cum began splashing against Laura's pink walls. Tyrone thrust a few more times before stopping with his cock fully penetrated inside Laura. His balls continued to fill up Laura's tummy with his sperm. Laura watched Tyrone reach the height of his orgasm as she came down from hers. Tyrone held onto Laura's butt after his final stream of white cream filled her pussy, still shaking from the aftershock of his mind blowing orgasm. They both stared at each other as they caught their breath. Laura finally pulled Tyrone out of her with a loud "plop" sound and kissed her way down to his sex organ. She ran her tongue along his long shaft catching a mixture of her fluids and his excess cum. Squeezing the head of his cock, more cum came out of his pee hole. Laura let is slowly drip down his shaft. With one final lick, she caught it all and swallowed it.

Laura climbed back up to Tyrone for another make out session. The cum from her pussy dripped onto Tyrone's chest while their tongues danced in each others mouth. Laura playfully rubbed the cum all over Tyrone. "Well, you might need a shower tonight," Laura said. They both laughed.

Laura dressed back into her work clothes and kissed her new lover goodbye. As she drove home, she was thinking about when she'll "work overtime" next.

ddan28
ddan28
19 Followers