Laura's Moment

Story Info
A conflicted woman has her darkest needs consumed.
12.6k words
4.58
56.3k
33
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura opened her eyes to the bright light of a sunny spring day. The early morning rays warmed her face through the thin flowery curtains of her bedroom. She stretched and reached over to the small side table to get her watch. 7:00 am, time to get up and make the day begin. But five more minutes she thought, five more minutes of me time. She smiled, her hand slipped down her body and under her thin slip and she laid back and closed her eyes again.

Laura had only moved into her new house two months ago. It was, as so many are, just an 'average' small house on a typical housing development in pretty much 'anytown'. It was Laura's first house and it had taken a good few years for her to save enough money for the deposit and rise enough in her job to be able to afford the mortgage.

At 33 she was single and had been single for the majority of her adult life. There had been the odd man from time to time, but none had stayed around long enough to be anything other than a passing dalliance. She had enjoyed the intimacy, she had enjoyed the company and the pleasures of doing things together, but none had given her any reason to think long term commitment.

07:20 it had been a long five minutes, but the pleasure of her orgasm had been worth the slight delay to the start of her day. Sliding out of the duvet, she put on her furry slippers and walked downstairs.

A while later Laura was ready for work. She looked at her self in the hall mirror. Her suit was smart, a charcoal wool outfit with a pale cream blouse and slight heels. Laura dressed conservatively and to cover her bust and her bottom. Her bottom, it was the one thing about her body that she was very conscious of. It was too big and she did not like the fact she was 'bottom heavy'.

As a teenager, it had not been too big, but a decade of a job mostly spent sitting down had not helped it remain ideal. To her friends she would describe it as the "JLo arse" and laugh, but truth be said, she really did not like it and did her best to hide it. Laura combed her light brown hair, applied just a touch of a discrete lipstick and left the house for work.

The walk to the office was something Laura enjoyed - well enjoyed on fine days like today when the plants were blooming and the air had just a hint of warmth about it. She turned the corner to the estate and saw, standing at the bus stop a solitary figure waiting for the bus. She smiled as she walked past and the woman gave a friendly warm smile in acknowledgement.

The day passed quickly and in what seemed like no time at all, she was walking home again. Her now usual route normally took about half an hour at a brisk pace, but today was a day more to amble home and take some of the quieter streets to avoid the bustle and the noise of the main roads and more importantly for Laura, to take in the fresh sights of Spring, her favourite season.

Ahead of her, carrying some shopping in carrier bags, she saw the woman from the morning. Both her hands were full and she seemed to be struggling carrying everything. Laura thought it would be nice to help.

"Hello, can I give you a hand?"

The woman looked at her and then in a moment of recognition replied,

"Yes please, that would be lovely. I always buy more than I can carry - tummy bigger than eyes is me - always been my trouble. Can you take these two?"

She laughed in an easy manner, and Laura laughed to and she took the two bags from the woman.

"Oh I'm the same, I always seem to buy more than I can carry."

"Thank you for helping, it's much appreciated."

"Not a problem, no worries. You can't live that far from me and it's no hardship helping and carrying a few bags."

The woman looked at her and smiled. Laura felt a tingling in her stomach.

"I haven't seen you around the estate much, are you new here?"

"Yes, I only moved in a few weeks ago. It's a nice area - I like it."

"Yes, it's quite quiet actually. I live in one of the cul-de-sacs and it's lovely and peaceful and most people are happy just to leave you alone and get on with their own lives."

Laura took a sideways glance at her.

"I'm Laura by the way, nice to meet you. In fact, you are the first person on the estate I've actually spoken to."

"Angela. Nice to meet you Laura, oh and welcome to Chestnut Windmills."

"Thank you Angela, I always thought that was a funny name for an estate."

"Well, once upon a time there were Windmills at the top of the main road in and there are a few Chestnut trees left - though the developers did dig half of them up to build the damned thing!"

Laura laughed again. She was quite enjoying Angela's easy company and by now they were getting close to the estate.

"You don't have to help me to my door Laura, I will be fine."

"Not at all, really, I am delighted to help. To be honest, I'm enjoying your company."

They walked together for another few minutes until they got to Angela's door.

"Thanks for helping - would you like to come in for a cup of tea or coffee?"

"No, I'm fine, that's kind of you to ask, but I'm fine really."

"No, I insist. The least I can do is offer you a cup of something for being so helpful."

Angela smiled at Laura and for the first time Laura looked at her face properly. Angela was about 55, maybe closer to 60. She had blond hair, a sweet smile and a friendly open demeanor. Laura also could not help but notice now that Angela also had an enormous bust. It was huge. Angela had been wearing a long Mac type coat and it had hidden most of her shape. Angela was wearing a teal dress, though very stylish, did nothing to hide the fact she was also quite obviously very overweight. Laura did think that her weight did not really show on her face as much as it does with some larger people.

Angela opened the front door and they stepped in to her house.

"Just leave the shopping by the door, i"ll put it away later. Go sit down in the living room - tea or coffee? milk? sugar?"

"Tea please, no sugar, I'm watching my weight."

The last part just seemed to slip out without thinking. Laura felt so embarrassed and hoped she hadn't caused offence.

Angela replied, calling from the kitchen,

"I stopped worrying about that years ago."

She returned, with a tray carrying two mugs of tea and a tray of assorted biscuits.

"Here, just dig in, help your self."

"Thanks Angela. Umm, biscuits are my weakness, very moorish."

Angela had sat down at the other end of the sofa and was happily dunking her biscuits in to a cup of tea. Laura looked around the room. It was pretty enough, tastefully decorated in pastels; understated, calming and elegant in it's way.

"You have a lovely home Angela, it's really cosy."

"Thank you. I like it. I"m not a big collector of things and as there's only me, I have not tended to have gathered too much junk and stuff along the way."

There was something about Angela that Laura found very sweet and charming. Laura could not place her finger on it. She had been very welcoming and.. That was it; there was no pretence about her. Laura liked that. She liked the fact that Angela seemed very much to be a "what you see is what you get" kind of person. They spoke in idle chit chat for half an hour and the more they talked, the more Laura found her self liking Angela's easy way and charming, almost sensual smile.

After the tea was drunk and the biscuits eaten, Laura made a move to leave.

"Thank you Angela, that was lovely but I think it's time I was going."

Angela nodded, smiled yet another beaming smile and attempted to rise from the sofa. It seemed to take her some effort that Laura noticed.

"Are you OK Angela?"

"Yes, I'm fine Laura, it's just that lugging these around is hard on the knees."

She'd clasped her hands to her bosom and signed slightly.

"Too much weight really, I'm too big and they get in the way. It's not fun being my age and so big."

Laura looked at Angela, not knowing quite what to say. She thought it best to come out with what she was thinking.

"You're not that old Angela, but yes, they are indeed quite a pair."

"I know, me and them go way back. We've had a lot of fun along the way, but that's all a long time ago now. They're just baggage now."

Laura laughed awkwardly and then to cover the moment said,

"Funny, I'm reminded of the words of a song "use your body in every way you can", or something like that. Anyway, nice meeting you Angela, we should meet up again for tea."

"Yes that would be nice Laura. Thanks again for your help."

As Laura put her coat on, Angela was standing behind her and though Laura had her back to her, she felt very conscious of Angela looking at her, almost studying her. It made Laura feel very self conscious. She turned to face her.

"Thanks again for the tea Angela."

"Thanks for your help. Bye Laura."

"Bye Angela."

Laura turned and stepped out of Angela's home. She was smiling at the unexpectedness of the meeting and the pleasantries that had followed. As she turned the corner she glanced back over her shoulder and was sure she saw the shadow of Angela standing by the living room curtains. A trick of the light Laura thought as she walked the few streets home thinking about Angela.

It was nice to talk to someone new and she seemed a friendly sort. Laura also thought that it must be hard to carry around such a heavy bust and being so overweight must be hard on the knees. She felt a moment of empathy for her. Laura had a DD bust her self and finding suitable office clothing was at times a challenge - even more so to wear something attractive but without being revealing, or worse, frumpy. As she turned the corner to her quiet road she put thoughts of Angela to the back of her mind and thought of diner. The chicken casserole she had taken from the freezer before she left in the morning was a most welcoming thought. That, a few small potatoes and a salad would do her fine. The walk through the setting sun had been a little chilly and the sky was clouding over. It looked like it was going to rain.

Rain... well that was an understatement. The next morning the wind was howling and the rain lashing her bedroom windows. Laura woke before the alarm clock had gone off and she lay their quietly enjoying the warmth of her winter duvet.

Half asleep her left hand slipped down to touch her nipple. She lay on her right side and slowly she pulled her knees upwards into the fetal position. She squeezed her left nipple harder and felt the tingling sensation begin between her legs. With one leg gently moving on top of the other, Laura aroused herself and then, when the moment felt good, she moved her left hand to her bottom and started squeezing her left cheek very hard.

Laura loved to feel the sensation of her nails digging in to her flesh as she orgasmed. She rolled on to her back, her left hand held underneath her, and her right hand slipped between her legs into her depths of her pubic hair and to her clitoris. Slowly she tweaked her favorite spot, occasionally dipping her fingers into her vagina to draw the wetness up to her clitoris. Her orgasm was deep and intense, made more so by the nails that dug hard into her left cheek. She let out soft murmurings and then, when her orgasm abated, she returned to her side.

The intense feeling made by digging her nails into her bottom were been replaced by a dull ache of pain, overlaid by a stinging sensation when she rubbed her fingers over the slightly torn skin. It felt slightly wet - she had dug so hard she had broken the skin deep enough to draw forth plasma. As she rubbed her bottom she chided herself a little for being too vigorous, but then as she lay there in post orgasmic endorphin haze, rubbing her bruised flesh, her fingers slipped lower to the opening of her bottom.

Laura had always enjoyed the sensations of her bottom. From being a young teen, she had discovered a certain pleasure in touching it when she masturbated. Over the years she had explored a little with her partners this aspect of her sexual side, but never anything more than caressing the entrance to her rosebud with a fingertip

Alone though, it was different. As she touched her bottom this particular morning, her mind drifted back to thoughts of Angela. For a moment she wondered what it would be like to see Angela's naked body.

What would her breasts feel like? What would she look like with no clothes? Her fingers dug deeper into her rear opening, her thoughts becoming more erotic. What would it be like to hold them? I wonder if she touches herself? What did she mean when she said she used to have fun?

The fingers dug deeper into her bottom forcing apart her tight opening, reaching for what lay within. Laura started to feel the sensations of an intense orgasm building from within her. She pushed against the invading fingers trying to expel them whilst her hand reached down and tugged at her pubic hair. The conflicting sensations of contracting muscles and pulled skin and heavily tugged hair gave her the most intense orgasm Laura had experienced in a long time.

She rolled on her back, kicked the duvet of the bed and lay there, legs spread open, fingers still deep inside her bottom and her hand rubbing furiously over her now sodden pubic thatch. She pushed all her fingers deep into her vagina, rubbing harder and more vigorously than before and then, when she though she could take no more, there came a shuddering orgasm that had her spilling her wetness over the sheet.

She withdrew the fingers from her bottom and holding them in front of her face, she studied them. They had been made slick by the juices of her vagina and darkened by the more musky contents of her rectum and then, closing her eyes, she put her fingers into her mouth and sucked them.

The taste was all Laura; a mixture of flavours, all different, all familiar and all to her liking. She felt dirty, depraved, wanton and full of self centered lust. It was her moment of utter self indulgence and one that, with the recent stresses of house moves and such like, had not been experienced for a few months. Laura lay there for a few moments longer, then almost reluctantly got up to get ready for work. She took a rearwards look at her bottom in the full length wardrobe mirror. Still to fat she said to herself and now, complete with nail scratches and deep red raw nail indentations.

"So what, who"s to know?"

She said to herself as she walked to the shower. She left the duvet on the floor and the waste smeared sheets to dry. As she walked to the shower, she felt rather slutty and rather pleased with herself. For once, she felt quite good about her big bottom, that something she did not like about her self, could at least give her intense dirty pleasure.

But that moment did not last long as Laura was overcome with a wave of self loathing and disgust at her behaviour. She stood in the shower, tears running down her face; forever in conflict at the inner torment she felt when ever she touched her bottom and had as she called them, "those fantasies." The stinging from the nail scratches and the dull ache of her bruised bottom compounded her sense of feeling very dirty and abnormal. The strong taste in her mouth could not be disguised by mouthfuls of water swilled from the shower.

After a long shower and a hastily grabbed breakfast, Laura got herself ready for work. Her morning's orgasmic pleasure had been overlaid by a sense of deep gloom, made worse by the stormy day. She dressed in a hurry, fought with her clothing and then finally, when she was in a "fit state for work", she stood at the hallway mirror and looked at herself.

She felt so confused. Her morning's fantasy had been particularly vivid and obscene and she had enjoyed it immensely. Yet, it caused her great conflict. Standing at the mirror, rain lashing at the door and wind howling she opened her mouth, poked her tongue out and imagined something hot sliding slowly down her throat.

She did not wait for the other side of her mind to show its objection. She grabbed her car keys, slammed the door and walked out into the spring gale.

Laura had decided that it was too miserable and stormy to walk so instead she took her little car. She looked to see if Angela was at the bus stop and was a little disappointed to see no one waiting there. The drive to work took about twenty five minutes - much slower than normal because the rain meant more people on the roads than a sunny day. Laura, for the most part, enjoyed her job.

As a buildings facilitator there was always plenty to do and more than enough to keep her busy. She was strict about her lunch hour though and always made time to break her day with a meal. She worked for a medium sized company on a shiny new business park - the sort with fake fountains, slate standing stones and ornamental ponds. On sunny days she would go and sit on the benches near one of these fountains and eat her sandwiches.

Mostly her job was straight forward, but from time to time she had to deal with annoying situations and irritating peoples. Her colleagues were mostly the IT sort and far from the perceived stereotype of "geeky", were an interesting bunch who were quite happy to talk about their hobbies and lives. Though a young company, it was one that employed peoples across all the age bands and it made for a balanced and friendly place to work. Laura felt that she one of the quiet ones. It wasn't that she kept her self to her self, it was more that she felt at times she did not do that much outside of work.

Lunch that day was taken in a dry canteen rather than huddled on a sodden bench. She sat with her colleagues and listened to their conversations and joined in where she could, but Laura was distracted. When ever the conversations paused, her mind drifted back to thoughts of Angela. Laura had never really been interested in women in a sexual way before, but for the first time, when she thought about a woman, when she thought about Angela, she felt herself become aroused.

It was a strange kind of feeling and one that surprised her. For not only was Laura sexually aroused by thoughts of Angela, she also felt real butterflies in her stomach at just saying her name in her head.

Laura needed to pee. She made her excuses and went to the toilet. Of the four cubicles, two were empty and one had tape over it indicating it was out of use. Laura chose the cubicle furthest from the door, "her" cubicle, the one she always used in this building. She lowered her skirt and her panties and sat down. The cold seat stung on her scratch marks from her early morning activities and she shifted her weight on to her right buttock. Laura had waited too long and the sensation from emptying her bladder was more one of intense relief than anything else.

She let out a slight groan and then, wiping herself she got up. As she pulled her underwear up, she felt the gusset rub against her clitoris and she felt the arousal in her body reach the point where she needed to do something about it. So there, in that, her favorite closet, for the first time ever at work, she masturbated.

She held her breath and quickly, as time was pressing and her lunch hour almost over, she brought herself to a sudden and intense orgasm. Her legs spasmed, the long muscles of her legs fluttering as her fingers rubbed her clitoris hard and then just after the moment of orgasm she called out ever so quietly the name of her dirtiest fantasy; Angela.

Laura quickly wiped the wetness from her labia, pulled her panties and skirt up went to wash her hands. She walked back to her desk, her sexual tension for now abated, but her thoughts very much obsessing on this woman, who less than 24 hours before was a complete stranger. She thought how ridiculous this was. I'm not a lesbian, I don't fancy women, I never have, so what is it with this woman that has me so turned on? Laura had never been infatuated before - there had never been a "school girl" crush or obsession, but Laura felt something new and something different and it quite worried her.