Laura's Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
His bookkeeper gets a surprise at work.
6.8k words
4.36
128.3k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going to be an interesting day.

Let me back up a little. I'm a successful business owner. I run a lean operation, two people working in one small office: my assistant and me. I'm the brains, she's the beauty. I'm a bachelor, she's married, two kids. I like to dress sharply and spend weekends in the city, she's a homebody and dresses like most of the women in this sleepy, gossipy town: plain and simple. Fortunately her clothes don't match the rest of her. I've always had the impression that under all the drabness there appears to be a stunning figure. And with a thick mane of blonde hair framing a pretty face, she's definitely attractive.

Regardless of that bland wardrobe she has a funny little habit: she wears blouses that tend to be a little revealing, being just a touch too tight across her bustline so that they gape open between the buttons, or else they're made of clingy silk or slightly see-through fabrics, always with the top few buttons undone. Every once in a while I get a fairly generous view down her blouse.

Another thing is this: I can't remember the last time she wore a skirt but she always wears sexy little high-heeled pumps, sometimes with open toes. In the hot weather, it's always strappy, high-heeled summer sandals. They make her legs appear even longer and I love the look of slacks and heels.

We've worked together for quite awhile now and personally I think we make a pretty good team but I have to confess I've had my fantasies of her for a long time.

Oh, one more thing: During the year-end conference with my accountant, he pointed out several serious financial irregularities. As it turns out, my lovely assistant has been supplementing her salary in some creative ways. I'm not happy.

So, back to this morning...

I walked into the office we share and saw her sitting at the desk. Once again, she was wearing a slightly-too-tight blouse and the top few buttons were undone. I said good morning and went to hang up my coat. It seemed strange that even though I was really angry with her, once again a strong sense of desire bubbled up to the surface. I'd been feeling like this for weeks now whenever she was in the office, having all kinds of fantasies about the two of us. Sometimes I had an almost uncontrollable urge to just let loose and maul those beautiful tits. I took a deep breath, straightened my tie and walked back to her desk.

I stood at her shoulder while we went through the week's correspondence. Occasionally she hunched over and leaned on the desk. As she did, her blouse gaped open to reveal a good view of her brassiere and the tops of her breasts. This time though, the padded bra cup buckled forward, separating from her breasts to the point that I thought I might even get to see one of her nipples. It was one of the best views down her blouse that I'd ever had and I felt my cock begin to swell.

As we continued to chat she constantly sat back, fixed her bra strap and pulled the front of her blouse down to smooth it out. She seemed almost agitated as she sat there, leaning forward, sitting back, looking up at me, looking down. Whenever she sat forward, her blouse opened again and I stared down at her breasts, hoping to catch a glimpse of that barely hidden nipple. A couple of times I thought she caught me but I quickly looked away, hoping she hadn't noticed.

After several minutes of this I gave up trying to be discrete. If she didn't care about her blouse being undone almost to her brassiere, then I refused to worry if she saw me try to catch a peek. I became bolder and took long stares down her top, watching the fabric of her bra tighten against her breasts or loosen away as she moved. At one point she looked closely at her monitor then leaned back into her chair. Her bra buckled forward. I took a quick step back to get a better angle of view and followed the slope of her skin down under the padding of her bra cup. She moved slightly. Almost! The bottom curve of her breast was plainly visible and I could just see the slightest edge of her nipple. My cock stiffened again.

She looked up at me a few times as she spoke but I didn't care anymore. I kept my eyes fixed on her tits. She shifted her shoulders slightly. Her blouse spread open. Then she reached across her desk to pick up a sheet of paper. As she did, her brassiere buckled and loosened even more than it had a few moments ago. There it was! Her entire nipple was in view, the soft brown circle leading to a dark nub.

She turned and spoke to me again, leaning back and facing me. I kept looking down at her open blouse. I couldn't take it any longer. Between my anger and lust I had finally lost control.

"Laura, do you know your blouse is undone so far that I can see your bra?"

She quickly brought her hand up and pulled the fabric together. "Sorry," she replied, "It's just so hot in here!"

"Hey! It's okay Laura. If you want to leave it undone, that's fine with me. I'm really enjoying the view. I just thought you might feel embarrassed if you knew how much you were showing."

She blushed a deep crimson. "How much could you see?" she asked.

"Laura, I just saw one of your nipples and to be honest, I'd really like to see more." I reached out and slipped my hand down the front of her blouse. "As you can tell by the bulge in my pants, it's quite a turn-on for me."

She jumped as she felt my trembling hand move down inside her shirt. She grabbed my wrist. "Hey! Hey! Don't!"

"Laura, I've been fighting this for ages and I just can't stop myself anymore. You're an attractive woman. We're here alone together almost all the time. Leaving your blouse undone like that and letting me see your tits..." I moved closer to her. "I have to get my hands on them. I have to touch you."

I pushed further down inside her blouse until I could grip her entire breast. I stepped around behind and pulled her against me. She squirmed in her chair and tried to pull my arm away. Another button popped free as she struggled.

"Give it up Laura. I'm going to feel you up whether you like it or not."

I pinned her to the chair and gripped her breast tightly. After a few minutes of fighting me she realized how much stronger I was and relaxed her hold on my wrist.

"Okay, okay, you win. Just hurry up and get it over with."

She sat limply in front of me, said nothing and offered no resistance. My cock throbbed as I groped her breasts with both hands, slipping her blouse and brassiere straps off her shoulders. I leaned forward to get a better view then slipped my fingers down underneath her bra cups and squeezed. Her tits were firm and heavy. Her nipples pressed against my palms. I tried to lift her breasts up out of her bra. She leaned away from me and hunched her shoulders forward in an attempt to stop me. I pulled her back into the chair and began to undo her blouse.

"No, please! Please stop, you've gone far enough!" She grabbed my hands.

"No way, Laura. I'm not stopping now"

"You shouldn't be doing this! It's not right!"

"Hey! You chose to dress like this. You chose to undo your blouse until you knew I could see your tits. Why did you do that, hmm? What did you think would happen? Did you think it wouldn't matter to me, that I wouldn't notice? Come on, take your blouse off."

After a moment's hesitation but without any further argument, she began to fumble with the buttons of her blouse, slowly undoing them with shaking fingers. She took the blouse off and dropped it on the desk. In the process, she managed to pull her bra back into place. She turned to me, her hands in her lap. "There. Satisfied?"

"No, I'm not, not yet at least. Stand up." Slowly she rose up and stood facing me. Her brassiere was white, with padded cups and a touch of lace trim. It was very ill-fitting, which must be why it kept loosening away from her breasts. That came as no surprise. The only women's shop in this town was no better than a five and dime store. Quality was definitely not their middle name. I quickly reached out to undo the bra's front clasp.

Once again she grabbed my wrists. "What are you doing? Stop! Don't you dare!" She tried to wrestle my hands away from her bra but I was able to unclip it and pull it open. She gasped as she realized that her bra was undone and tried to hold it together. This time it was my turn to grab her wrists. I pulled her arms down. The bra slipped off her shoulders. I let go quickly, grabbed the bra and yanked it away from her. She tried to hide her naked tits with her hands but I stopped her. I pried her hands away and held her arms out. Her breasts were now in full view. They were gorgeous -- firm, nicely rounded with well-defined areolas and upright nipples. They swayed and bounced as she tried to fight me off.

"Laura," I said. "You may as well stop fighting me. I'm not letting you go until I do this." She whimpered softly then slowly stopped and stood still, facing me.

"Alright! I won't fight you anymore but please, just hurry up and get it over with."

She stood there, waiting. Almost in a daze, I leaned toward her and took her soft mounds in my hands, cupping them in my palms, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. I took each breast between thumb and forefinger, lifted and squeezed. Her nipples became longer and harder as I jiggled her tits back and forth.

I leaned forward, brought my face down close to them. I touched one with my tongue. She shuddered but did nothing. I took her left breast into my mouth and sucked on it. I sucked hard, stretching it out from her chest. I held it there for a moment while I ran my tongue around her nipple. I opened my mouth and let her breast slip out with a "pop". I turned to the other one and did the same. It wasn't long before I was sucking, licking, lifting, stretching -- completely engrossed by her two beautiful tits. She stood there, taking it silently. She was breathing hard and shaking but still she let me have my way with her.

I stepped back, unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out into the open.

"Oh no. No, no, no. We're not going that far," she said. She grabbed her blouse and started to put it on.

"Yes we are, Laura. That's exactly where this is leading. Don't put your blouse on again. Leave it off."

She looked directly into my eyes, held my gaze. I think she was trying to decide if I was serious or not, whether there was some way she could get herself out of this. I knew she was furious but I guess either the tone of my voice or perhaps her own guilty conscience convinced her otherwise. She stopped and let the blouse slip down off her arms. She again dropped it onto the desk behind her.

"Now the slacks. Undo your slacks."

She undid the button at her waist and then unzipped them. As the fabric peeled back I immediately saw that she was wearing pantyhose underneath. Fabulous! I loved the idea of women wearing hosiery under slacks. I was really aroused now. She continued to pull them down off her hips, enough to reveal her panties. They were made of a white, sheer fabric with a heavier lace panel covering her muff. The seam of her pantyhose snaked down the front, then into the gap between her legs.

"Take them right off."

She bent down and slipped off her shoes, then pulled her slacks down and kicked them off.

"Put your shoes back on."

She slipped her feet back into her shoes and then, almost defiantly, turned and stood facing me. "Now what?"

I stared at her, my eyes roaming over her body: her bare breasts, her mature hips leading to soft thighs and slender legs. Her high heels lengthened her legs into graceful curves and the silk covering her skin shimmered in the light. I gripped my hardening cock in one hand and pumped it several times.

"Oh, God" she moaned and turned her head away.

"Hey, look at me" I ordered her. "I want you to watch this." I continued to stroke myself, bringing my cock up to full attention until it stood out straight and long, pointing at her belly.

I stepped forward and slipped my fingers down into her crotch and pressed the fabric up into her. Instinctively she brought her thighs together and took hold of my wrist again.

"Stop! Stop this right now! Please!" she begged. "Just how far do you think you can go with this?"

"Let's put it this way Laura. I plan to cum long and hard and my cock will be inside you when I do. Here's your choice: you can go along with it or I can force you. Which will it be?"

She stared into my eyes again. Slowly she released her grip and dropped her hands to her sides.

"So the only way out of this is to let you rape me?"

"Call it what you will but that's the basic idea: like it or not you're about to be fucked."

She stared at me, disbelieving. "You're not really going to go through with it! You actually want to do it, rape me? After all the time we've known each other? Even when I'm begging you not to? Do you realize that when you're finished with me I'm going to call the police? You know you'll never see me here again, don't you?"

"Ha! We'll see about that. Laura, we both know you started this. You can't tell me you didn't expect it to happen. How stupid are you pretending to be? You haven't been showing me your tits all this time because you thought it was part of your job!"

She shot me a dark look but said nothing. I could tell she was having a fierce battle within herself. "I never tried to show you my breasts! I never thought you'd do something like this! I still can't believe you want to but it looks like there's no way out of it so for God's sake just hurry up and get it over with." She leaned back against the desk, arms at her sides, waiting.

"Turn around and bend over."

She swiveled around and brought her elbows down onto the desk. I took hold of her pantyhose and pulled them up tightly into her crotch. She spread her knees as I pushed my hand in between her thighs. I rubbed her cunt through the layers of fabric, surprised to discover that it was already wet. I dug a finger up into her, then caught the pantyhose and tore a hole, pushing her panties aside to expose her swollen pussy. I dropped my pants down and stepped up behind her, aiming my cock between her legs. She let out a grunt as I lifted her hips and tried to push my shaft up into her. I could feel her tighten around me, trying to stop me from entering her. She straightened up and tried to twist her hips away from me.

"Wait! Stop! Please! Don't do this to me! Let me go!"

"Laura, just shut up and do as you're told. Now spread your legs. C'mon, spread them!"

She whimpered softly, then bent down again and spread her feet apart. Her body was rigid, her fists clenched. I guided my cock up into her wet tunnel and thrust into her a few times, gradually going deeper and deeper. I watched as she took me, her body resisting mine. I leaned over to watch her breasts as they hung down from her chest. I thrust into her again and watched her tits swing back and forth, back and forth, in time with each push. She was well-lubricated by now and with a couple of good strokes I was able to drive my cock deep inside her. I took bunches of her pantyhose in my fists and pulled myself into her hard. Each time I struck home she let out a soft grunt and rose up onto her toes. I fucked her for several minutes, pounding into her more and more. Surprisingly, I felt myself starting to cum much faster than I expected.

I let my cock slip out of her and pushed it up under her panties and hose until it was between her cheeks, pressing against her ass.

"No, please no, not there." she said. "Please don't do it there."

"Hey, it's not 'Ladies' Choice' here you know. I'll do what I want. Spread your knees and bend over more."

"No, no, please. Please, I'm begging you. Don't..."

I spread her cheeks and aimed at her smooth, tight ass. A few good prods and it wouldn't be long before I was sliding inside.

"Please! Please don't do it! I'm begging you! It hurts!"

I pulled back and looked her over, running my fingers over her smooth hips. Man, I wanted to fuck her ass but for some reason I held back. I'm not entirely sure why. It might have been because of all of the time we'd known each other. I thought it strange that even though she had stolen a lot of money from me, even though I was in the middle of raping her, I still had some feelings for the woman.

"Alright, I won't fuck your ass -- this time - but I'm going to fuck that hot, wet cunt of yours. Turn around and face me. Sit back on the desk."

She did as she was told. She leaned back and looked away, waiting. I took hold of her knees and spread her thighs widely. Her pantyhose tore further as I angled my cock into her. I prodded her with a few quick jabs until she relaxed enough to let me slide further in. As I thrust into her I gripped her ass and played with her hole. Gradually I slipped a finger inside. She winced and squirmed as she felt my finger begin to slide a little way up into her ass. I pushed further in then pulled her back against me as I shoved my cock into her again and again.

"Oh God!" she groaned. "Your finger..."

She moaned and lifted her hips, trying to avoid my hand as much as possible. I gripped her left breast tightly and pulled on it, using it as a hand-hold to force my cock deeply into her. She caught her breath as I pinched her nipple. I continued to pound my hips against her ass. She braced herself against the desk as my cock thrust up into her body. I listened to her groan softly as I fucked her. Before long she was lying flat on her back, her legs spread widely. She was offering no resistance at all. She even seemed to relax her ass, letting me push my finger further in.

She groaned again and brought her hand down to my wrist, trying to pull my finger out of her ass as I fucked her. The desk creaked as I moved faster and harder, building my orgasm. It only took a few quick, hard strokes before I started to cum. As I shot my load into her she brought her hands to her face and groaned loudly. A few more deep thrusts and I was finally spent. I stood still, holding myself inside her. She squirmed her hips, trying to pull herself off of me. Suddenly I heard her gasp and shudder. I could swear that by the expression on her face she had just reached a fairly strong orgasm.

We stayed like that for a moment, she with her back on the desk, her hips in the air, me still deep inside her.

"See? That was good, Laura. Obviously you enjoyed it too, didn't you!" I slowly pulled out of her. "You can't tell me you didn't. You just came, didn't you!"

"Fuck off, you bastard. Just because I reacted to your cock doesn't mean I enjoyed it."

Her belly tightened as she felt me draw out of her, but continued to lie back on the desk, breathing heavily. She said nothing more. I stepped back and took a long look at her, her slender legs and hips, the hole in the crotch of her torn pantyhose, cum smeared on the silk between her thighs. Her nipples pointed toward the ceiling.

"Now, listen up, we need to discuss something. I know you've been siphoning funds from the capital account. You've been doing it for almost six months now and it adds up to quite a lot of money."

Her eyes opened wide. She rose up onto her hands, staring at me.

"The big question is this: should I have you charged and sent off to prison or do we come to some sort of repayment agreement? I'm pretty sure I know what your choice will be. I also know that your husband will probably want to beat you to a pulp if he ever finds out. So far it's me, you and my accountant who know about this but I can change that pretty quickly. So how do you want to play this? Police or payback?"

She was in shock. She began to cry, her face turning deep red. She stood up straight and turned away from me, hiding her face in her hands. Her body shuddered with great sobs. "Oh my God! This is why you just fucked me? I can't believe it! Look, I'm sorry. Really sorry but... my God!

12