Laura's Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura gets some new clothes.
5.5k words
4.51
109.4k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered what she'd be wearing this morning.

I'd had her for the first time yesterday and after fucking her (twice!) I'd made it pretty clear that she was going to have to do whatever I wanted or face some very undesirable consequences. She seemed willing to go along with it at the time but a lot can change overnight.

I heard the door open and waited for her to pass by my office. Not even so much as a nod from her as she walked down the hall. Hmm. That was going to have to change.

I gave her time to take her coat off and get settled before I rang her phone.

"Yes?"

"Good morning Laura. Come to my office, please."

There was a pause. I heard her sigh and then hang up. A few moments later, she was standing in my doorway. She looked decidedly modest today -- a bulky high necked sweater, loose slacks and flat shoes. Very disappointing.

"It seems you're not feeling all that co-operative with our arrangement Laura. I wondered if you'd try this."

"I'm not happy about yesterday or about what you said you were going to make me do from now on, all the sex and clothes stuff. You don't still expect me to do all of that, do you?"

"On the contrary Laura. That's exactly what I expect. In fact, I've been looking forward to our time together today. I have to tell you though, I'm very disappointed with your outfit." I looked her up and down, stopping to stare at her breasts, her crotch, making sure she knew what I was looking at.

Her face turned red. "I told you I don't have the kind of clothes you expect me to wear!"

"Obviously that will have to change. I expect you to do much better than this."

She shifted from foot to foot, folded her arms across her body and proceeded to turn crimson red. "Why? Why are you doing this to me? Why can't you just let me do my job and leave me alone?"

"Good question Laura. Answer this for me. Why did you decide to rob me blind? Why did you let me fuck you?"

"I -- I didn't! I - I just needed the money. And you forced me to do the rest! I certainly didn't expect you to jump all over me just because you could see down my blouse!"

"Well, I guess you just don't realize how hot you are, how much you turn me on. We're going to have to work on that. Look, you can make this enjoyable for both of us or if you'd prefer I can continue just pleasing myself. It's your choice. You can think about it while we're out. Get your coat. We're going shopping."

"Shopping? Now? With you? Why?"

"Laura, look at the way you're dressed! Since you've decided not to go along with it so far, we're just going to have to take care of it together. You look ready to wash your car, not spend a day at the office, pleasuring your boss. Totally unacceptable. In fact, you're about to find out just how serious the consequences are when you disobey me. Get your coat. Let's go."

I waited as she went back to her office to get her coat: knee-length, black wool, very conservative. She must have made an extra effort to dress as drably as she possibly could this morning. As I said earlier, that was going to change. We walked across the street to a series of shops in an arcade. It was still early, the doors had just opened and people were busy getting ready for the day ahead. We passed by a couple of women's clothing stores and had a look at the displays in the windows. Just as conservative as her coat. About two-thirds of the way along the concourse we came to a store that catered to the younger set -- fashionable, funky, hip -- whatever word you wanted to describe the clothes college girls wore to the clubs at night.

We walked in and I started to look around. We were greeted by one of those perky, annoying little smilers that so many shops hire these days. I told her we were travelling, the airline had lost my "wife's" luggage so we were looking for skirts and blouses. She looked at Laura and hesitated. "I'm not sure if we have any styles your wife would like..." I told her that, contrary to her appearance at the moment, Laura actually preferred something a bit more like what was in this store. The girl shrugged, then directed us to a series of racks along one side, instructing us to give her a call if we needed help. I rummaged through the racks, thinking there might be some good possibilities here. I searched the skirts. Laura hung back, wordless, staring straight ahead, not moving. I pulled out a black skirt, pleated, with a broad waistband and held it up for her to see.

"What do you think Laura?"

She turned and looked at the skirt in my hand. "You can't be serious. That's way too short!"

"Just what I was thinking. What size are you?" I went back to the rack and pulled out the same style, closer to her size. "Ha! There we are. This might do. The fabric is stretchy. Go try this on."

"What? I can't wear this!"

"Laura, you don't want to make a scene here. Just go back there and try it on."

She grabbed the skirt from my hand and strode past, heading for the change stalls at the back of the store.

"Let me know when you have it on," I said as I followed her. She stopped and turned to speak but when she saw the expression on my face she continued on into the stall and closed the door. I heard her shoes drop to the floor, heard the rustling of fabric as she pulled her slacks off. A moment later she unlocked the door and opened it a crack. I almost burst out laughing. She stood there, in her bulky knit sweater, ankle socks, bare legs and a miniskirt that ended about mid-thigh. What a sight. Ah well, it was a start. "Looks good to me," I lied. "Stay there while I find a top to go with it."

I searched the racks again and pulled out a couple of possibilities. One was a very sheer white blouse, softly tailored, button-front. The other was a thin knit cream-colored cardigan, with a deeply plunging neck-line. I handed them over the stall door. I heard her mutter to herself as she saw my choices but a moment later opened the door again, wearing the blouse. What a gorgeous sight! The luscious fabric clung to her shoulders and fell softly across her breasts. Her brassiere was in plain view through the thin cloth, even the tone of her skin could be seen.

"Not bad!" I grinned at her, staring down at her chest.

She brought her hands up to cover herself. "Oh sure! You like it because you can see everything through this!"

"Exactly! Keep those things on. We have to find you some hosiery. I'll be back in a minute." I walked across the store to the hosiery display and scanned the packages, looking for some natural-toned pantyhose. I found a reinforced pair that had a bit of shimmer to them and brought them back. This time, instead of handing them over the door, I pulled it open and stepped into the stall with her.

"Hey! What are you doing? Get out!" she hissed.

I held up the package. "Are these the right size?"

"Yes."

"Good. Put them on. I want to watch."

"Damn it! How am I supposed to do that with you in here? There's no room to move!"

"That should make it fun, don't you think?"

"Oh sure, for you. I can tell you one thing though -- you're not going to stand behind me while I do. I'm sure you'd even try to fuck me in a store." She turned to face me and tore the package open, drew out the hosiery and rolled one leg to pull it on. As she bent down, her head pressed against my hip. Almost instantly, my cock stood to attention. I watched as she straightened up again, sliding the silky nylon up her leg, up to just below her skirt. As she stopped to roll the other leg, I unzipped my fly and pulled my stiff cock out into the open.

"Oh god, see? I knew it! Now what?" she sighed.

"I just thought that, while you're down there pulling on the other leg, you could put your mouth to work doing something other than complaining."

"Like what?"

"I think a quick blowjob would be nice."

"Blowjob? Here? Now? No way!"

"Oh come on Laura. You can do it!"

"If you think I'm going to suck your cock, especially in a store, you're crazy."

"Hey, call me crazy. That's exactly what I'm thinking. So tell me, how many times have you gone down on Hubby?"

She looked away and blushed.

"None of your damn business."

"Heheh, I'll take that as 'very few'. Well girl, it's time for you to get down there and get some practice in."

She stooped down and pulled the other pantyhose leg on and slid it up to her knee. I grabbed my shaft and aimed it at her face. Reluctantly she parted her lips and let me insert my cock between them. I leaned back against the wall and offered the full length of it to her. It appeared she wasn't going to make much effort. I was barely inside her mouth, about an inch at the most and she was just letting it sit there.

"Come on Laura, suck on it. Open up and let me in." She opened her mouth wider and I thrust my hips forward, jamming my swollen cock deep inside. She gagged and pulled back as it hit her throat. "Ok, now suck." She closed her lips and drew in on me. I tried to pump myself into her a little but she was standing at such an awkward angle that I really couldn't move well. "Kneel down." She eased herself to the floor and faced me. Once again I pressed into her mouth, then took hold of her head and started to pump my cock into her. "C'mon, suck on it. Harder. That's a girl. That's better." I shoved myself into her mouth again and again. Slowly she began to follow my rhythm, sucking as I drew out and opening up as I pushed in. She still gagged if I pushed too deeply but she was starting to accept me and do a fairly decent job.

The idea of us standing in the stall, Laura sucking me off, with a clerk just across the store really got me aroused and it wasn't long before I felt the old familiar throb. I stopped moving and motioned her to keep sucking, pushing and pulling on her head to indicate what she was expected to do. I leaned back and watched as she slid her lips up and down my cock. Her new blouse was open enough at the collar for me to see down to her bra and I was able to enjoy the view of her tits jiggling in time with her head movements. Her new pantyhose were still down around her knees. There was a broad expanse of thigh between them and the hem of her new skirt -- smooth, milky white thighs. Man, she was in such great shape for a thirty-something mother.

It only took about five minutes of watching her and feeling her mouth on me to bring me off. It wasn't an earth-moving orgasm but thoroughly enjoyable all the same. Without a word of warning, I gripped her head and shot a stream of cum into her mouth. She coughed and tried to pull away. I held on and shot a couple more bursts between her lips. She gagged again and swallowed hard, then wiped her mouth on her wrist and shuddered.

"What the...? You - you came in my mouth, right in my mouth!"

"Exactly! It was great! Good job there girl. I know you'll get better with more practice. Oh, hold on, there's a little bit on your chin." I flicked it up and smeared it across her lips. She scrunched her face up and turned away.

"You fucking bastard."

"Aww, come on Laura. It's good for your complexion."

She stood up and started to pull her pantyhose up but I stopped her when she reached about mid-thigh.

"I'd like to stay and watch but we need to get going. Give me that new sweater and the tags for everything else. You get yourself together while I go pay for it all. Give me your old clothes as well. Oh, that includes your panties and bra."

"What? Why can't I wear my underwear? Let me put my own things back on. I can't wear this stuff out in public!" she hissed. "What if we meet someone I know?"

"No worries Laura. You have that nice, long, drab overcoat you can wear while we find you some shoes."

Reluctantly she stripped down again and handed me her underwear and old clothes. I went to the sales counter and explained to the girl that we were late for a meeting so my wife was going to wear her new selections out of the store. I asked for a bag to carry her old clothes and wondered if she could recommend a shoe shop nearby. She told me there was only one just a little further along and started to ring in the sale. Laura walked up behind me and waited. When we were done, I turned, took her by the elbow and left the store. As we went along the hall I stepped away and looked her up and down. Her coat was buttoned tightly but her legs were in view below the knee. She was still wearing the flat-heeled shoes.

"I feel ridiculous," she muttered.

"Hang on, we'll get you some better shoes. By the way, just thinking about what you have on under your coat is really turning me on."

She blushed again and pulled her collar tight to her neck. We came to the shoe store and stood outside, looking at the window display. I came close to her and spoke softly in her ear. "Listen. This is going to be your punishment for not co-operating. This is why you're not wearing any panties or bra. We're going in here to buy you some shoes. See that young college-type guy over there, the clerk?" She nodded. "You're going to give him a view to remember while you try on a few pairs."

She turned to me. "What do you mean by "a view to remember"?"

"He's going to be kneeling in front of you when he helps you try on the shoes, right? You're going to let him see up your skirt or down your blouse as he does.

She started to protest but I cut her off. I was getting tired of her resistance with our arrangement. "Look. You better decide right here and now whether you're going to co-operate or whether I'm going to have to make some calls." She stopped. Her eyes moistened.

"I -- I can't do it! It's too embarrassing! It's bad enough that I have to do this for you. I certainly don't want anybody else involved. That wasn't the deal!"

"It also wasn't part of the deal that you'd come to work dressed like you were. You do what you're told or we go back and I start calling." I turned and began to walk away.

She grabbed my arm. "No! Alright! Alright, I'll do it."

"Smart choice. Undo your coat." We entered the store and walked up to the young clerk. "We're on our way to a meeting and my wife's dress shoes are in the luggage the airline managed to lose for us. Can you help us find something suitable?"

He nodded to me and then glanced over at my "wife". Her coat was open, offering a glimpse of the outfit she was wearing underneath. He did a little double-take and I watched as his eyes dropped down to her blouse, the swell of her breasts clearly visible between the lapels of her coat. His eyes dropped further, down to her legs, legs that were shimmering in the display lights, legs that were barely covered by the short skirt she was wearing. He pulled his eyes away from her and led us over to a collection of dress shoes. I suggested a pair of black pumps with pointed toes and a slightly higher than business-like heel. Just to drag it out a little, we chose a few other pairs as well. He headed off to the stockroom while we found a seat nearby.

"Let your coat open up when you sit down."

"But..."

"And undo two more buttons on your blouse."

"Please! I - I can't!"

"Do it!!" I hissed.

She sat down. As she did, her coat fell away from her legs, revealing the full length of them. The darker bands of reinforced pantyhose around her thighs were peeking out from under her skirt. She leaned back and opened her coat, brought a hand to her neck and cautiously undid the top buttons of her blouse. I gave her an appreciative leer and sat down beside her. "Remember what you're supposed to do now, yes?"

"Oh, don't worry. He'll get his jollies -- at my expense. I'm doing what you want, ok? Leave me alone."

The young man returned with a stack of boxes. He faltered a moment as he caught sight of her, her legs almost completely exposed. Her dark nipples were easily visible though the sheer fabric of her blouse, a blouse that was unbuttoned far enough to see quite a lot of her cleavage. He set the boxes down beside Laura's feet and pulled up a stool. His hands were shaking slightly as he opened one box and extracted a shoe from the wrapping tissue. He held it out to her.

"May I?" he asked, expecting her to offer him her foot. She raised her knee and placed her nylon-covered foot in his hand. As she did, I watched him try to get a peek between her legs. She was doing her best to keep her thighs together, to hide her pussy from him. The skirt was too short for her to have much success. My cock started to swell at the thought of this guy looking up her skirt and of the view he was getting. He took hold of her ankle and slipped the shoe on.

"Oww, that's a little tight," she said.

He stood up and went back to the stockroom. As he did, I whispered to her to open her legs more for him next time. I got up and moved around behind his stool, pretending to look at another display. When he returned, I saw a noticeable bulge in his pants. It looked like she had his attention! He pulled out another shoe and offered it to her. Once again she raised her foot to him but this time she looked away and spread her knees slightly. I followed his gaze, up her silk-covered thighs, all the way up to the fleshy triangle between her legs. Her blonde thatch was faintly visible under the fabric. It had to be obvious to him that she wasn't wearing panties. I could tell he was staring directly into her crotch as he fumbled with the shoe, trying to do both things at once. I knew that as long as she wasn't looking at him, he was going to get a good long look up her skirt.

He sat back while Laura pushed her foot into the shoe and leaned forward to look at it. As she did, her blouse dropped open, offering the guy a decent view down to where her breasts were pressed against her knees.

Girl, you're going to have to do better than that, I thought. No sooner had the words crossed my mind that she sat up a few inches, enough that she was giving him a full and complete view of her breasts, hanging bare and unrestrained, nipples pointing down at the floor. She held her position for a moment longer, then looked up at the clerk and asked for the other shoe. I saw his head jerk quickly as he turned away and reached for the second shoe. He was probably worried that she might catch him staring at her. Laura looked up at me standing there behind him and scowled. I gave her a thumbs-up and then motioned for her to stand up and walk around in the new shoes.

The guy pressed the other one onto her foot. As he did, I couldn't help noticing his hand slip a little further up her calf. Cheeky bugger. Laura noticed too but what she did next came as a surprise. Instead of tilting her knees to the side so she could take a look at the shoes, she opened her legs directly in front of him and looked between them at her feet. Wow. I was impressed - she had finally decided to keep her side of the bargain. The strong lighting in the store, the short skirt and the shiny pantyhose all worked together to give him -- and me -- a fabulous view up her skirt, from thigh to hip and everything in between. I caught my breath when I saw a dark patch of moisture and a definite bulge in the hosiery that barely hid her cunt. I could swear that this was turning her on. I was very impressed with her courage.

Her knees were open for only a brief moment. It was enough. The clerk coughed and looked away. She stood up slowly and walked across the room, watching herself in the mirror. She turned to me and frowned again. I nodded.

"They look good, Hon," I told her. "Kind of hard to tell with the coat though. Let me take it for you." She gave me a dark look, shrugged the coat off and handed it to me, then turned back to the mirror. Wow, again. She was one hot looking woman in that outfit. The blouse hung loosely from her shoulders, the silhouette of her body outlined by the lights. Where the fabric touched her, the color of her skin showed through. Even in the mirror's reflection her nipples were two dark circles under the filmy top. The skirt clung to her hips then flared out, stopping at mid-thigh. Her legs shone in the light and the shoes made them appear even longer.

12