Laura's Triple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to fix this," she said, looking down at her skirt. In her haste, she had tied it nearly in the center, and her womanhood was half exposed in the gap under the knot. Now, to be honest, it wasn't the first time she had walked down Duval Street flashing her naked pussy, but it wasn't Fantasy Fest now, so a little more discretion was in order. She stepped up into the doorway of a closed shop. She turned to face us, and incidentally the street and everyone walking by, and untied the skirt. She spread it open and wiggled her ass against it, as if trying to get it positioned. She looked at us, then up and down the street, then at me. Several people were looking at her as they walked by.

"You're liking this, aren't you?" she said to me.

The light was catching her shaved cunt in a way that perfectly accented her slit.

"I'm loving it!" I told her.

She let the skirt drop from behind her and held it up in the air. She put her hand on her hip and struck a pose.

"Maybe I should walk back like this," she said, laughing. She looked spectacular. Maybe it was that bottomless woman thing again. She was wearing just the top, her shapely legs and the curve of her hips illuminated perfectly by the light from the street. Her shaved mons made her pussy look even more bare, and in her excitement her inner lips were noticeably protruding from her slit.

Three guys walked by and one caught sight of Laura. He alerted his buddies to the half-naked milf posing in the doorway and they all stopped to watch her. Laura looked at them and then at me. She gave me an impish smile, the kind of smile she gets when she has a wicked sex impulse. She started to line up the skirt again just as a couple that was strolling by stopped to watch her. She looked at them and smiled, then back at the three guys. Slowly, she wrapped the skirt low on her hips and brought the ends together. Two more guys stopped to watch. She noticed they had stopped and looked right at them as she opened the skirt again, showing them her naked womanhood. With much ass-wiggling, she got the skirt in position again. She brought the ends together and finally tied it. She looked up at her audience and then down at the skirt again. She lifted it above her pussy, looking down as if to make sure it was adjusted properly, then let it drop. She put her hands on her hips and looked at us. We all broke into spontaneous applause, and she took a bow, letting her top fall away from her tits. She straightened up, and turned around and bowed again, this time wiggling her exposed ass and pussy at us. She turned around and bounded off the step into my arms. I embraced her and kissed her.

"My little slut," I said, "I love you!"

"Wait," she said, and adjusted the skirt again, this time pushing the knot back toward the center, nearly, but not quite exposing her pussy.

"How's that?" she asked me.

I looked down. The crease between her mons and her thigh was clearly visible. I knew as she walked, she would be offering glimpses of her snatch.

On the way back, Laura laid down some rules. "I've been running around half naked all night, now it's your turn," she said to us. "Well, except for you, Denise. Mark promised me that you guys would undress me, so when we get back everybody needs to get naked except me! Everybody except me and Denise! Just the guys need to get naked! Then you can undress me."

We all looked at each other and smiled. The rum runners and hormones were in command. This was nothing that Laura wouldn't do completely sober, but she was definitely feeling quite horny and quite uninhibited.

We turned the corner onto Front Street. It was by no means deserted here but it was not as busy as Duval. Bret and Denise were walking in front of us. Bret had his hand on Denise's ass and was pushing her dress up. He worked it up high enough to expose her ass completely.

"Nice butt, girl!" Laura called to her.

Denise turned around and walked backward, facing us. The front of her dress was halfway up her mound, high enough to for us to clearly see her pussy.

"Nice twat," she said, looking at Laura's exposed sex.

"You, too," Laura said.

Denise looked down between her legs and feigned surprise at her exposure. But she made no move to cover up. She turned around and walked next to her husband, dress riding a little higher with each step. We made our way to the townhouse, both girls collecting surprised looks and stares from passersby.

We arrived at the townhouse, and even before Bret had unlocked the door, Laura was fumbling with my shorts. She pulled them off, along with my boxers, just as we walked through the door. Denise looked appreciatively at my half hard dick, and undressed her husband as I pulled off my shirt. Laura turned her attention to Rob, unbuttoning his shorts as he took off his shirt.

She pushed his shorts down and took his cock in her hand. It was just starting to get hard, but the girth was already impressive.

"Anybody want a drink?" Bret asked.

"Rum runners all around," Denise suggested.

"Coming up," Bret replied, and made his way to the kitchen, his semi-erect cock bouncing in front of him.

Laura was fondling Rob's cock with both hands.

"This is so nice," she said.

"Isn't it?" Denise said, standing next to Laura with her hand on the bare skin of her back.

Laura turned to me. "Come here, feel how big his cock is," she said.

I stood next to her. My own cock was growing at the sight of my clothed girlfriend playing with this naked guy's cock. Denise had adjusted her dress to cover her pussy, adding to the CFNM feel.

I took Rob's cock in my hand. It felt thick and heavy. Laura turned to me and put her hands on me, front and back. She put her mouth close to my ear.

"It's nice, isn't it?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Do you want to see me fuck it?"

I nodded again.

"Get it hard for me," she commanded.

I gripped his cock and stroked him. I reached under with my other hand and massaged his balls. I was acutely aware of Laura and Denise, both dressed, standing next to us and watching.

"Can I get some help, honey?" Bret called from the kitchen.

"Coming," Denise said, and stepped away to help him.

I released Rob's cock and turned to untie Laura's skirt. She pushed my hand away.

"Not yet," she said. "I want to watch."

I turned my attention back to Rob. His cock was steadily growing. I dropped to one knee and put my mouth on the head of dick. I hadn't sucked that many cocks, and this was by far the thickest. I had trouble keeping my teeth off of him as I sucked him in.

Laura took his balls in her hand and I looked up. She had put her arm around his neck. Her top and ridden up and her tits were rubbing against his chest. She was locked in a passionate kiss with him.

"Wow." It was Bret's voice. He had walked in and had stopped in his tracks, watching us. He actually looked a little comical, nude, a drink in one hand, two in the other, his cone-shaped dick at half-mast.

Denise came up behind him. "Oh, nice," she said. "You guys are gorgeous."

Laura and Rob broke their kiss, and I pulled my mouth off his cock and stood up.

Denise put the drinks down on the coffee table and took Laura by the arm.

"I'm with you, sister," she said, leading Laura to the couch. "Let's make these guys entertain us for a while. And I'll get you all wet, just like I promised."

The girls sat on the couch and looked at us expectantly.

"Mark and Bret aren't completely hard yet," Laura pointed out.

Rob took the hint and sat on a stool at the breakfast bar. He grabbed Bret's cock with one hand and mine with the other. He pulled us closer until he could rub the heads of our cocks together. Our dicks were getting coated with each other's pre-cum, and my cock stiffened. I could feel Bret's erection growing against mine, and Rob bent down and took both of us in his mouth.

I looked over at the girls. Laura was watching us intently. Denise had pushed her top up and was sucking her nipple as she stroked Laura's pussy under her skirt. Laura lifted Denise's head from her tit and kissed her, a deep open kiss. I could tell her tongue was deep in Denise's mouth. She pulled at the hem of Denise's dress, and Denise lifted her hips so Laura could pull it up.

Rob released Bret and me from his mouth, and stood, pulling our erections up next to his and jerking us all in a 3-way frot.

Laura pulled Denise's dress over her head and explored Denise's nude body with her hands as they kissed.

We leaned against the breakfast bar, Bret to Rob's right, me to his left. Rob had Bret's erection in his right hand, and mine in his right. Bret and I each had a hand on Rob's hard-on, and we masturbated each other as we watched the girls.

Laura looked at us and smiled, then pushed Denise up to her knees on the couch next to her. She plunged her face into Denise's pussy and ate her out. Denise pinched her own nipples and rocked her hips, humping Laura's mouth. Laura put a foot up on the couch, opening her pussy to our view.

Rob was expertly stroking my cock. I had his thick shaft in my hand, pumping him while Bret massaged his balls. I looked over at Rob's other hand on Bret's dick.

Denise was becoming very vocal and holding Laura's head against her crotch. She let out a sexy scream and bucked wildly as she came. Her orgasm subsided and she slumped down onto the couch.

"Damn, woman," she said to Laura. "That was great." She took Laura's head in her hands and licked her wetness from her face.

Laura stood up and looked at us. We were still jerking each other off.

"Nice," she said as she walked toward us. "Don't stop."

She stood in front of Rob and lightly touched the tip of mine and Bret's cocks.

"Close the circle," she said.

I stepped forward, as did Bret. We grabbed each other's cocks with our free hands, completing the circle-jerk with Laura in the middle. She turned to me and looked down at my cock as Bret explored it from one side and Rob from the other. She looked back up at me and kissed me. I could taste Denise in her mouth as our tongues danced together. She turned to Bret and did the same thing. Then Rob. Rob's tongue was still in her mouth as she started to pull away, and she sucked it for a moment like a little cock.

She turned to me and put her hands on my waist.

"Is this working for you?" she asked.

"Oh fuck, yeah," I replied.

"Undress me," she said.

I untied the knot of her skirt and let it fall.

"Take her clothes off," I said to Bret and Rob. They each grabbed a side of her top and she lifted her arms as the pulled it up over her head. She kept her arms raised and we each caressed her. She slowly pirouetted inside the circle, arms over her head, as six hands explored her naked body. She stopped and faced Rob. She gently pushed him back against the breakfast bar, then did the same to Bret, then me, lining us up. She gripped my cock and kissed me, another open-mouthed sensual kiss. Then she moved to Rob and did the same thing, gripping his thick shaft and exploring his mouth with her tongue. She moved to Bret and did the same with him.

She squatted in front of Bret and licked his cock. She took it in her mouth and swirled it over her lips, coating her lips with his pre-cum. Then she moved over to Rob and added more cum to her lips. I knew what she was doing and my cock stirred. She moved over to me and did the same. The she stood and kissed me, a deep, cummy kiss.

"Like the way your slut tastes?" she asked, squeezing my cock.

"Love it," I said as I licked the cum from her face.

She turned to Denise, who was laying on the couch watching us. She was on her side with one knee up in the air, fingers lightly stroking her open pussy.

"Want to get me wet?" Laura asked her.

Denise replied, "I'm sure you're pretty wet already but I would love to get you wetter."

She laid on her back on the couch, legs spread. "Come here," she said to Laura.

Laura walked over and straddled Denise's face, giving her full access to her pussy and ass. Denise licked her enthusiastically. Denise spread her ass cheeks and rimmed her, getting Laura's asshole ready to take Bret's cock. Laura looked at me and pointed at Bret.

"Honey, would you get his dick nice and wet for me?" she sweetly asked.

"Sure," I responded. I walked over to him and Bret sat in the barstool. I bent over his cock and sucked and licked his shaft.

Laura came up behind me. She gripped Bret's erection and pulled it from my mouth.

"Thanks, honey," she said and led Bret by his cock over to the couch. She sat him down and turned around, bending over in front of him. He grabbed her ass and licked, rimming her just as his wife had moments before.

"Want some lube?" I asked her.

She looked at me. "No, he's getting me really wet," she said.

She lowered her ass to his cock, and we all watched as he lined up his erection with her back door. Denise and come over to the breakfast bar and was leaning on it between Rob and me. The three of us were playing with each other while we watched Bret slide his cock into Laura's ass. She lowered herself gently onto him, a little at a time.

Her face was contorted, but she said, "Oh, this is good," as she consumed more of his shaft.

"I think that's as far as it's gonna go," she said. She leaned back against him and he pulled her legs up. We could see his cock stretching her ass as he pumped her.

She put a hand on her gaping pussy and looked up. "Come here, Rob," she said.

Rob walked over and knelt in front of her. I walked over and sat next to her on the couch, turned so I was facing her. Denise did the same on the other side.

Rob lined up his massive member with her hole. He eased the head between her lips and she moaned. She stopped him. "Wait," she said.

Her clit was swollen, protruding just above spot where the tip of Rob's dick was entering her. I leaned down and licked it, then ran my tongue down his shaft.

"Get him wet," Laura said. He pulled back out of her and I licked his tip. The head of his cock tasted like Laura's pussy. I started to lick down the shaft and Denise joined me. We licked his cock until it was well lubed, then I lined it up with Laura's entrance again. I used it like a sex toy, rubbing the tip of his cock against her clit.

"Put it in!" she commanded. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She was crazy with lust.

I held his shaft and Denise pulled her lips open. I guided him between her lips and let his shaft slide through my fingers as he slowly penetrated her. Laura moaned loudly as his enormous cock disappeared into her moist tunnel. As fat as it was, it wasn't all that long and he was able to get all the way inside her.

Rob and Bret began to rhythmically pump her holes

and she hissed with lust.

"Can you feel each other inside me?" she asked through clenched teeth. Denise bent down and sucked her nipple, and Rob took her other tit in his mouth. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face to hers. She kissed me and then said, "Fuck my mouth!"

I got on my knees next to her. She opened her mouth, waiting for the entrance of my cock. I plunged my dick into her face and held her head.

She worked her lips and tongue on my cock, keeping her mouth on my cock in spite of the two guys pounding her. Rob was holding her hips and fucking her hard, his enormous girth stretching her vagina. Bret now had his hands cupped on Laura's tits, squeezing her nipples. Denise was fingering Laura's clit while she licked one nipple between her husband's fingers. I reached down and ran my fingers over the tip of her other nipple, feeling its hardness.

Laura had one hand on my balls, gently squeezing as she sucked my cock. Her other hand was cupping Denise's mound, massaging her clit and finger-fucking her.

She began to grind her hips against the two cocks penetrating her, and I knew she was close to cumming. She tightened her grip on my balls, and her body began to shudder. She moaned loudly, my cock still in her mouth, as an intense orgasm gripped her.

She bobbed her head on my shaft, increasing her speed until I came, shooting half my load in her mouth, the other half over her lips and chin. She looked up at me, then turned her cum-streaked face to Denise, who licked her lips and chin, then plunged her tongue into Laura's mouth. Laura released her grip on my sac and put her hand behind Denise's head. Laura hungrily kissed Denise and masturbated her until she came.

Laura released Denise from her grasp and leaned back against Bret. She settled into a rhythm, bucking her hips so that Bret's cock plunged into her ass in time with Rob's thrusts into her pussy. She rested her head against Bret, her eyes closed and her face still decorated with my semen.

"Fuck me," she whimpered softly. "Fuck me hard!"

Rob moved his hands from her hips to inside her thighs. He pushed her legs up and apart. I could see his balls sliding against Bret's as the two of them fucked her deeper.

Laura opened her eyes and looked up at Rob. She pulled his face to hers, and locked her lips on his in an open kiss. He pulled back slightly and their tongues played against each other briefly, then his wandered around her lips and chin, tasting the cum on her face.

Denise was kissing her husband while he fucked Laura's ass. He let out a muffled groan through their kiss, and his hips jerked as he filled Laura's ass with his cum. She wiggled her butt against him and smiled.

"Can I cum inside you?" Rob asked.

"Oh fuck yes!" Laura replied. "I want to feel you shoot inside me!"

That was all the encouragement he needed. He gripped her thighs and plunged his large cock deep into her, grunting as he came. Laura's body shook independently of Rob's thrusts, and I could tell she was cumming again.

Her trembling subsided and she looked up at me. She smiled and said, "That was fucking amazing. I feel like I have a gallon of cum inside me."

"You probably do," Denise said.

Laura turned to her. Denise touched her fingertips to Laura's lips, then traced a line down her body to her mons. "How do you like doing three cocks?"

"I love it," she replied. She turned to me. "You have a thoroughly fucked girlfriend," she said.

I leaned down and kissed her. Her mouth tasted like cum. Bret's hands were still wrapped around her tits, and his and Rob's cocks were still inside her.

"You're gorgeous when you're thoroughly fucked," I told her.

"You're so romantic," she teased. "I want to do that again."

"I'm sure we will," I told her.

And we did. But that's another story.

12