Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God!" she said, smiling up at me.

"Seriously Lauren? There is nothing wrong with you. He is an asshole and that little scene was nothing except high school theatrics played out to hurt you. Do you really think she is going to be a permanent part of his life? She will be gone by Christmas." I said.

"Do you think so?"

"Yeah. Once he gets tired of his new play toy he will cut her loose and go find another."

"Like you will me?" she said softly.

"Nope, you chased me down, you're the one who will cut me loose one day." I said, fully believing it.

"Then what?" she asked.

"We will stay friends." I said and then grinning at her added, "Hopefully with benefits."

"God!" she said shaking her head and smiling.

I stood up and walked over to her. Taking her shoulders in my hands I looked down at her then bent over and gave her a gentle kiss. She sighed as I pulled away and said, "Thank you Mark."

"For?"

"Making me believe in myself again."

"Anytime Lauren, but I'm going to be a bit miffed when you dump my ass for one of the attorneys at your firm." I said chuckling.

"Like that will happen." she said laughing.

"Walk in to work tomorrow wearing the outfit you had on the day I met you. Drop a pair of bungee cords on your attorney's desk, wink, blow him a kiss and walk out. I'll be a pleasant memory by Halloween." I replied.

"Oh! Now there's an idea!" she said grinning then she paused and added, "Hey! Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"No, I'm trying to get rid of your clothes, apparently I need to step up my game."

"No, you don't." she said as she began pulling her t-shirt over her head.

We didn't have much time, so as soon as she wiggled out of her shorts I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen table. I sat her down, hearing her yelp in surprise as her bare ass hit the cold wood surface. I pulled a chair out, sat down, spread her legs and began lapping at her pussy like a hungry kitten would attack a bowl of warm cream. Within seconds her fingers were in my hair, her head was tossed back, and she was moaning.

When her first orgasm rolled through her I stood up and pushed her back on the table. Pulling her hips toward me I reached down and dropped my shorts to the floor. She was literally panting when I rolled her over on her stomach and eased the head of my cock inside her. Grabbing the sides of the table she began to thrust back to meet me stroke for stroke. I lasted less a minute before I unloaded deep inside her.

Stepping back, I reached down and pulled my shorts back up. Lauren rolled over with a strange look on her face and asked, "That's it? Wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Then you leave me laying here, legs spread open like I'm your personal slut; dripping your cum onto my kitchen table?"

"Exactly." I said, reaching out and running my right index finger up her pussy, pausing and pulling softly on her piercing.

"Really?" she asked hotly. She really seemed to be getting upset by it.

"Until later tonight." I said.

Raising up on her elbows she asked, "Yeah? What do you think will happen later tonight Mister?"

I began fingering her pussy in earnest, putting two fingers inside her with my thumb working on her clit. She was just beginning to move her hips when I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"I'm going to come back over here, walk through your front door like I own the place, blindfold you, take you into your bedroom, tie you to the bed posts and keep you there until one of us can't walk."

I pulled my hand away from her and walked off. When I got to the kitchen door I turned to looked back. Lauren was still half sitting up on the table; her head was thrown back, and she was furiously working on her pussy with her right hand. I smiled and walked out of the house.

True to her word, Lauren knocked on our front door about an hour later. She, mom and dad sat in the living room talking for over an hour. I wish I had been invited to sit in on the conversation, but I wasn't, so I headed to the garage to do an oil change on my car.

My car is my baby and I take better care of it than I do myself. Jennifer has always said that if I had to decide between having a sister or having the car that she would be sitting on the curb before she could pack a bag. I wouldn't go that far but there weren't that many 1968 Pontiac GTOs on the road these days either. I raised the garage door to get let more light in and went to work.

I was laying on the creeper under the front end of the car when I heard a soft cough. I scooted out and laughed when I realized that I had scooted out between a pair of long tan legs. I looked up to see Lauren standing over me, looking down with her hands on her hips and smiling at me.

"Young man, you are a handful." she said laughing at the grin on my face.

"I do my best." I said confidently and then added, "I don't remember hearing you complain all that much earlier though."

"Who had time to complain?"

"You had the chance to when I left." I said, grinning up at her.

"I was busy." she responded.

"I noticed."

"I bet." Then looking around quickly to make sure no one was watching, she pulled the right leg of her shorts aside and flashed me a brief glance at her tattoo.

"Is that a request Lauren?" I said, smiling up at her.

Winking at me she said, "See you later tonight if you think you can pull it off."

"Leave your door unlocked and watch."

She did. That's it, that's the description, except to say that try as I might, I was the one who had trouble walking the next day.

My first semester at school was a whirlwind. I had promised myself that nothing was going to come between me and the GPA I needed to play football. It had already taken some fast talking to enroll here to begin with because my high school GPA was so dismal. I wasn't going to get another chance, so I buckled down and got to work. The upside was that by the Winter Break I had a 3.24 GPA; the downside was that I was perpetually horny because I had intentionally limited my trips back home to twice a month. Only three of them had resulted in timing that allowed me to be alone with Lauren. Crudely put, I needed to get laid.

As sick as she was, Mom was determined to have a special Christmas this year. The tree was huge and had been, under Mom's supervision, professionally decorated this year; the entire house had, from the lights outside to the garlands and wreaths inside. When I saw it for the first time, lit up at night, I was speechless. Sadly, that wasn't the only thing that caused me to become speechless when I got there.

Jennifer had warned me that Mom was looking worse and worse each day, but nothing really prepared me for what I saw when I got there. She was basically a walking skeleton and she struggled to make it across the living room to her bedroom. It hurt like Hell watching her struggling like that. Just a few short months ago she had been so full of energy and life and now: this. It sucked, but she had made it to Christmas.

Christmas morning was fun, sad and a living testament to Mom's will to live her remaining days to their fullest. Jennifer made breakfast for us after we had opened our gifts and we sat around the living room reminiscing about Christmases past. The gifts we had received; good and bad, the fun we had and the memories we made.

I gently broke the news to everyone that I had a date for New Year's Eve and wouldn't be here. Mom said that it was fine because she wouldn't be staying up anyway. Jennifer perked right up and said that she would make plans as well. Yes, we were sad knowing that Mom wouldn't be here next year, but she refused to allow our grief to kill the spirit of the holidays.

My "date" of course was Lauren. I was planning on sneaking over to her house after the sun went down and not leaving until right before it came up on New Year's Day. Strangely, for once, my plans came to fruition. I got there a little after six that evening and left a little after six on New Year's Day with a grand total of four hours sleep for the night.

The highlight of the evening came about a half an hour before midnight when Lauren got out of the bed and returned a few moments later with a set of ropes that had thick leather cuffs on the ends. Sitting silently on the bed she attached the cuffs to her ankles and then to her wrists. Rolling on to her stomach, she reached out and stuffed two of the pillows under her hips and looking over her shoulder at me said, "Tie me to the bed posts."

After I had finished she said quietly, "Do you remember me telling you that I had secrets that might shock you?"

"Yes." I replied as I tied her left leg to the post.

"Good. The lube is in the top drawer of my bedside table. Tonight, my ass is yours Mark, literally. Just go slow, and be gentle, it has been a while."

Glancing between her legs, after I had tied her right leg to the bed, I saw the lips of her pussy separated and glistening with her juices. I reached out and ran my middle finger from her clit to her ass and slowly pressed against it until I felt the tip begin to sink inside her. I paused when she groaned and removed it and then secured her arms.

I made sure to take my time and use a lot of lube as I began to work on her ass. By the time I had two fingers in her she was panting and asking me when I was going to stop teasing her and use my cock. When I did slide it into her, she groaned loudly, and I gave her a minute to adjust. After a moment, she started moving her hips and I began to pump into her, grabbing her hips for support.

I was gasping and trying to control my breathing and keep from cumming when her first orgasm hit her, and she began to buck and scream. I gave up any hope of not cumming and simply grabbed her hips and began to pump her ass hard, ignoring the grunts and groans coming from her throat and mouth. When I did cum, I collapsed on top of her and lay there, pinning her to the bed with my weight as my dick softened inside her ass.

We lay there together for what seemed like an eternity and when I did pull out, she whispered "Happy New Year Baby."

"Happy New Year Lauren." I said, reaching for the rope on her right wrist.

"Not yet Mark."

"Huh?" I asked, slightly confused.

"There is one more thing for you to do."

"What?"

"There is a ping-pong paddle in the top dresser drawer. I was kind of naughty last year and I need a good spanking to start the new year out with a clean slate. Would you care to do the honors?"

"How naughty were you Lauren?" I asked, retrieving the paddle.

"I spent a lot of time this past year flat on my back, with my legs spread wide open while a man that is young enough to be my son filled every hole I have with cum. Is that naughty enough for,"

That was when I landed the first blow on her left ass cheek. Some were hard, some were soft, and some were with my bare hand. I settled for twenty-eight on each cheek. That totaled fifty-six, so she got one for each year of our combined ages. Her ass was a nice shade of rose red when I finally untied her.

Rolling onto her back she flinched when her ass hit the cold sheets and then she snuggled in next to me and said "Ok, that was a bit more than I bargained for but God it was hot!"

"Anytime." I said smiling up at the ceiling.

"Special occasions only."

"Yes ma'am. Now tell me which dude I have to kill in this neighborhood."

"Please don't. I may have one more chance to get another load out of him tonight." she whispered, sliding her hand down my stomach.

"I'll see if I can restrain myself."

I did and so did she. I left for school on January 3rd, with some very fond memories to help me get through the rest of the month.

"Mark, you need to get home now! Mom has taken a turn for the worse and the nurses are saying it is a matter of hours not days." Jennifer sobbed into the phone. It was January the 10th, I had been back at school for a week.

I had told each of my professors about the situation we were facing back home, and they were all sympathetic about it. I still got an angry look from my Algebra professor when I took a call in her class but when I looked at her and then grabbed my books and started to the door she nodded her head knowingly and continued with her lecture. I hurried to the parking lot and climbing into my car I backed out and headed home.

Parking lot to parking lot from my campus to the hospice mom was in was 65.3 miles. It took me forty-two minutes to get there. I walked down the hallway, moving with such a single-minded purpose that I didn't notice the staff and nurses scampering like mice to get out of my way.

I walked into the room and saw Dad, Jennifer, my Aunt Beth, her husband Darrell and strangely, Lauren. Dad was standing by the bed holding mom's hand, Beth and Darrell stood together in the corner and Jennifer had her head on Lauren's shoulder crying softly while Lauren stroked her hair.

"Am I too late?" I asked, terrified that I was.

"No. She is still here, but just barely." Dad said softly, never taking his eyes off mom's face.

I walked toward the bed, cursing at God and all the Saints in Heaven for making me do this. I stared down at the woman who had given birth to me, who had sacrificed for me, who had held me when I was sick and scared and who had beamed with pride at my accomplishments and I cursed. I looked down on the cancer stricken body in front of me and I cursed. Then I saw my mother's face and I cursed the tears I felt falling from my cheeks.

Her eyes were closed, and she was still breathing lightly. It was almost impossible to see the rising and falling of the blanket that covered her body. Her blonde hair was spread out on the pillow beneath her and I wished, just one more time for the chance to look into the blue eyes that Jennifer had inherited, and I cursed.

I gently took her other hand in mine and squeezed it softly. Then I leaned over her frail form and whispered in her ear, "Mom, it's Mark, I'm here now. It's okay, you can go Home. I love you."

I kissed her cheek then stood up with my eyes filled with tears. Somehow, I stumbled to a chair and sat down.

She left us ten minutes later.

She had just turned 47 in November. The funeral was the following Monday in Atlanta and I was back in school on Tuesday morning. I guess life really does move on, it sucks some days, but it moves on.

A few weeks later when I mentioned to Lauren that my Spring Break coincided with Ken having custody of the boys for the week. I asked her if she would like to go to Panama City with me for a few days. She looked at me funny for a few seconds and said she would think about it.

Two days later when she called me and said that she wouldn't be able to make if to Panama City I was a little depressed. I told her that I understood and that I was really disappointed that she couldn't make it. Then she said, "Because we aren't going to Panama City, I'm taking you to St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands."

That week will be indelibly etched into my brain for the rest of my life. It wasn't a drunken orgy of debauchery on a beach on Florida. Instead Lauren turned it into a week of instruction on seduction for me. She started ten minutes after we checked into the room when she walked out of the bathroom nude and climbed into the hot tub on our private balcony.

If you think a woman turns loose in a strange hotel room, try a strange hotel room on a tropical island in the Caribbean. We spent most of our days on the beach or shopping in town and spent most of our nights testing the mattress in our room. On our last day we were walking along the beach when the sun began to set. Lauren had been holding my hand during the entire walk and she slipped it from my grasp and walked a few feet away from me to the shoreline.

She stood there silhouetted against the setting sun with a gentle breeze blowing her hair and skirt into the air. I lifted my phone up and grabbed one picture of her. When the shutter sounded, she turned and smiled at me and I snapped another. When she blew me a kiss, I snapped the last picture I would ever take of her while we were together.

After dinner we headed back to the room. Lauren mentioned grabbing a quick shower to get the sand off her and immediately headed to the bathroom. I stood by the balcony door thinking about how lucky I was, when I suddenly realized that we had never made out in the shower before. Smiling I stripped off my clothes and walked toward the bathroom.

As I walked into the room I turned the lights off and heard Lauren gasp until she realized what was going on. She held her arms out and I slipped into them feeling the warmth of her body and the stinging heat from that water at the same time. As our lips met her arms tightened around my neck pulling me in closer and I felt her leg start to slowly slide up mine.

"It took you long enough." she said when we finally broke apart.

"I'm a little slow somedays." I replied, grinning down at her, my fingertips tracing circles in the small of her back.

"We've got one night left in paradise Mark. Let's make the most of it."

"I plan on it." I said as I moved my hands to the front of her body and began to soap her tits up.

She moaned softly and closed her eyes as I worked my hands across her body. She took my right hand and lowered it to her pussy as she spread her legs apart. I slipped one finger inside her and placed my thumb against her clit then whispered, "That's it, that's all you get. I'm not moving them, you will have to show me how badly you want it."

Her eyes flew open and looking up at me she smiled as she started to slowly grind against my hand. Her arms went around my neck and hanging on to me she whispered, "You have no idea Lover."

She came within minutes. As her orgasm subsided she spun around and placed both hands on the shower wall. She wiggled her ass slowly at me as she looked over her shoulder she whispered, "Please."

Stepping in behind her I lined my cock up with the opening of her pussy. She pressed back slowly and deliberately and sighed as I slipped inside her.

"Yes." she moaned as I sank deeper and deeper into her.

"Go ahead Lauren, ride it. It's yours. You did that to me; you made it hard, now ride it until you come."

"Oh God!" she moaned as her hips went into overdrive.

"Be a good girl and come for me Lauren. Because if you don't I'm going to have to tie you to the bed until you do. I could put my dick anywhere once I have you tied down. Your mouth, your tits, your pussy, your ass. You won't have a say."

"Tease." she moaned.

"Really? Tease?" I said as I grabbed a handful of her wet hair and pulled her head back, adding "Come with me."

I held her hair as I reached out and shut off the water and then I led her to the bed. I told her to lay down on her back and then I pulled four neckties out of my suitcase. Walking around the bed I tied each of her limbs securely until she was spread-eagle. Then I traced my fingers up her long legs, pausing when I came to her pussy.

"Please." she whispered lifting her head off the pillow to look down at me.

"No."

"God Mark. Please!" she whined, adding, "I need this so badly. Please Baby. Do me."

"Momma needs to cum?" I said, resting my thumb against her swollen clit.

"Momma needs it badly Baby." she moaned.

"Let me tell you what is going to happen Lauren. I'm going to fuck you. I'm not going to make love to you, I am going to fuck you. I'm going to use your body and when I'm done, I'm going to leave you tied up until I get hard again and then I am going to fuck you a second time. I'm letting you decide where and in what order. That is all the control you get tonight. So, where do you want it?" I said as my thumb pressed against her clit.

123456...8