Lauren Fucks Her Son

Story Info
A mother seduces, pleasures, and gets impregnated.
4.8k words
4.48
306.1k
460
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,220 Followers

"When were you planning to tell me about these?" Lauren asked her son gently when he came home from school that afternoon.

On the dining room table were different forms and brochures for college students looking to transfer abroad.

Tom shook his head. ""I can't believe you've been looking through my stuff again."

She sighed, "Tom, you know how much effort I've put in keeping our family together since your father passed away. Your grandparents and aunts and uncles all want to see you more often. They love you very much. And I don't think you moving out before you've finished your college education is what's best for our family."

"Mom, please, I don't want to fight about this again. Studying abroad is part of a college education. And it's not like I've made up my mind about it either. I'm just keeping my options open because it's something I've always wanted to do."

"You're right," she replied, feeling defeated. "We'll continue this conversation another time."

"Don't be upset, please. It's just that... there are a lot of things in life that I was to explore. I'm sure you can understand that."

She nodded. "I can. And you're right. I'm getting older and sometimes I forget what it's like to be young."

"So you understand?"

"I do. But it's complicated. I wish you could see things from my perspective."

He patted her shoulder. "Okay, I don't want to upset you."

"We'll talk about this later," she said, rubbing his hand lovingly. "I don't want us to say anything we'll regret. I want us to be open and honest with each other, in a way that's respectful and thoughtful."

He forced a smile, "Got it. I have some things to do. I'll see you at dinner."

Lauren knew exactly how Tom felt when he went upstairs to his room, because when she was that age, she had gone through those exact same feelings.

***

Lauren stood lifeless in the shower wondering where things went wrong. Just a few years ago, she thought she had the perfect life. She had a romantic husband in a wonderful marriage. Her son was exceeding in both sports and academics. And both she and her husband had successful careers. She couldn't ask for anything more.

But after her husband passed away, things started to fall apart, particularly with her son. He no longer seemed interested in being around the house or with family. After he graduated from high school and began attending college, all he cared about was being his own person and spent most of his free time with his new friends. Lauren didn't exactly object to the changes in her son since it was normal, but she did have a problem with her son wanting to move out so soon while their family was still fragile.

Could she change that? Should she?

She made up her mind quickly. The only thing she needed was a plan.

The idea had suddenly dawned on her as she wiped the steam from the mirror. She carefully examined her 43 year old body in a way that she hadn't in a very long time. She had the look of a woman her age; soft, curvy in certain spots, but still very much desirable to younger men. What stood out the most as she gazed at her nude figure was seeing her large pink nipples, which had been routinely complemented by every man she's ever been with.

'Could I really do this?' she asked herself. 'Could I really seduce my own son?'

And at that moment, she realized that her answer was a clear 'yes.' She loved her son more than anything and she would do anything to keep him in her life.

***

"Are you just going to sit there all night and give me the silent treatment?" Lauren asked her son during an awkward dinner.

He finally looked at her for the first time this evening. "No, it's fine."

"What's on your mind? You can tell me anything."

He mustered his courage and spoke respectfully. "I'm tired of you going through my things and trying to manage my life. I'm not a kid anymore, mom. I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I'm a grown up now."

"I understand," she sighed. "You're a young man and you've got your whole life in front of you. Maybe I'm getting old and becoming that nagging mother I've always dreaded becoming."

"Stop with that, I don't think of you as a 'nagging mother.' I just wish you'd respect my boundaries a little more, that's all."

"Have you thought about how moving so far away would affect your relationship with your family and friends?" Lauren asked, switching back to the original topic of their disagreement.

He shrugged off her assertion. "Mom, it's not like I would be gone forever or that we don't have emails or phones in this day and age."

"Fine, but what about your spot on the football team? You know, when you were growing up, no matter how busy I was, I always made time to take you to practices and to go see games."

"I appreciate that, but my life doesn't revolve around sports anymore. Besides, it would be nice to not feel so beat up all the time."

"And me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

He smiled and got up to kiss her forehead. "Relax mom, you know I'll always love you."

"Thanks, that's sweet of you to say," she said with a smile of her own. "Now all I have to do is find a way to convince you a little more."

She wondered if Tom knew what he was in for. But of course, no one could have predicted her plan.

***

The wheels were in motion. Lauren took the following day off from work and went to the mall. She knew exactly what she wanted, heading directly towards the lingerie store.

Once there, she picked out a few items from a section she'd never visited before. After grabbing a few of the more sexy items on display, she headed towards the fitting room. She was sure to try on each of the undergarments she picked out and modeled herself in the mirror to ensure that she would be irresistible when the time came.

Then finally, she tried on the last set of undergarments which she knew would drive her son completely wild. It was a matching set of a black colored bra and panties, that were see-through around the breast and crotch area. The pinkness of her large nipples were perfectly visible through the top, and so were her pubic hairs, which she realized she would have to shave when she got home.

She modeled herself in the mirror and suddenly smiled as she realized that she never wore anything so sexy before. In fact, she never dressed in such an explicit outfit for any man that's ever been in her life. But for her son, she was willing to do something extra special for him.

***

"How was practice today, sweetie?" Lauren asked her son when he came back home.

"The same as always," he replied, giving the typical generic answer she's become accustomed to hearing. "How come you're home early today?"

"I had an important meeting which ended sooner than expected, so I was able to get the rest of the day off."

"Oh, sounds cool."

"Do you have a few extra minutes to spare?"

He thought for a moment. "Can I take a shower first?"

"It'll only take a moment," Lauren quickly said. "It seems like we've been fighting a lot lately, and since I'm home and I still have a lot of energy, why don't you let me give you a massage after you shower? I'm sure it would help you relax."

He stood there looking puzzled for a moment. "Has someone kidnapped my mother and replaced her with a clone? You've never offered to do that before."

"Can we please have a day without fighting? I'm trying to make a real effort here to patch things up between us. Are you interested?"

"Fine, I guess it would be nice," he replied.

A big smile appeared on her face. "Great. I'll be in my room, come get me when you're ready."

***

Lauren's heart was pounding as she listened to her son using the hair dryer down the hall after his shower. At any moment her son would come to her door, and when he did, he would be treated to the sight of his mother 'accidentally' being caught in a vulnerable moment. The radio was even turned on so that her set-up wouldn't be too suspicious.

She kept her eyes on the full length mirror. Her hair was neatly parted on top and was tied in the back. Her makeup was done to perfection. And most importantly, she wore her see-through bra and panties for her son to have a sneak peek at her body, but at the same time, not reveal too much too soon. She wanted to tease him, and tease him badly.

"Mom, are you..." Tom tried to ask, before coming to a complete pause as he pushed opened the door.

Lauren saw the shocked look on her son's face through the mirror's reflection. His eyes widened and his lips opened slightly as he was able to see the color and size of her nipples, her cleanly shaven vagina, and her shapely rear end as she posed for him. Slowly, Lauren turned and grabbed a silk robe and pretended she was trying to cover herself.

"Oh... I was listening to music and didn't hear you coming," she told him.

"Sorry... I... I thought you were dressed since the door was partially open."

"No worries. I'll meet you in the living room in a minute after I finish up."

She felt so nervous that her hands were nearly shaking. But at the same time, a large part of her was becoming extremely aroused at the fact that her body could get her son going the way that it did. It was the most exhilarating thing she felt in years. After she slipped on her robe, she headed downstairs to finish what she started.

***

Her son was waiting in the living room and the erotic tension between them couldn't be ignored. She rolled out a small rug for him to lay on after he took off his shirt, and she kneeled down to massage him.

"That feels so good," Tom groaned as his mother began rubbing his back.

She then started to massage around his neck and shoulders. "Thanks. I've been told I'm great at giving massages. Maybe we should have done this sooner. It may have made going school and playing sports a lot easier."

He moaned. "Probably... ughhh... your hands are so amazing."

"I'm glad you like it," she replied, with her hands pressing hard on her son's body. "I'm sure I have other things you might enjoy as well."

Lauren then moved her legs across her son's lower back and straddled him. Her robe was open at the bottom so that Tom could feel her thin and see-through panties against his skin. She began to slowly gyrate her hips so that her son could feel the shape of her vagina pressed against him.

"Mom...what are you..."

"I want to make you an offer. Your relatives and I all love you very much, and if you're willing to forget about transferring to a place where we won't be able to see you, then I would gladly do more than just give you a simple massage. I'm sure you must have a high libido, and I assure you that it would be worth your while."

Tom suddenly turned his body around, forcing his mother off of him. "I can't believe I'm hearing this. I don't even know what to say right now."

She lifted herself up from her straddled position. "I... I think I've made a mistake."

Lauren stood up and forcefully tied her robe closed in a state of utter embarrassment. The tone in her son's voice and the look on his face was all she needed to know. And with that, she hurtfully went back to her room.

***

"Can I come in?" he asked, knocking on his mother's bedroom door half an hour later.

When he didn't hear a response, he opened the door and let himself him. His mother was lying on the bed facing the opposite direction, wearing just her bra and panties. As he came closer to her, he saw the crumpled up pieces of tissue on the floor.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted earlier," Tom said, sitting down on the bed.

She turned to face her son, not bothering to cover up the see-through nature of her bra and panties.

"I feel like such a fool for thinking you would agree, or that it was even a good idea in the first place. God, I've never felt so humiliated in my life."

"Don't..." he replied. "The truth is that I have been fantasizing about you for years, and I still do on some occasions. I guess... I just got scared."

"So what are you trying to tell me?"

He paused for a moment. "I'm saying that if the offer is still there, I'd like to continue where we left off..."

"Are you sure?" she asked hesitantly. "I never should have made that suggestion. I never should have bought these undergarments."

"I like the way it looks on you. Really, I do. I'm open to your special offer, if you're still interested."

She smiled warmly. "The offer is still there. Lay next to me and I'll continue the massage. We'll see where things go."

"That sounds good," he replied before taking his shirt off and following his mother's instructions.

Things continued where they left off as Lauren's hands went back to work with the sensual massage. She slowly rubbed and squeezed every part of her son's back to the best of her ability.

She then leaned forward and whispered, "Turn around. I want to make you feel good."

Tom obliged, and although he didn't know what to expect, he was in anticipation for what his mom was going to do for him. Suddenly, Lauren pulled his shorts down to expose his cock. Her eyes were fixated on the growing erection before taking it in her hands to caress.

"You've certainly grown," she said in a reminiscent tone of voice. "You're a young man now."

"Do it faster, mom."

Lauren took her son's words to heart and continued stroking him even faster. Her soft fingers ran up and down his hard cock, and the tighter she squeezed, the more he squirmed. It had gotten to the point where she wondered if she was doing this for his pleasure, or for her own. But it didn't matter, she was jerking off her son and they both loved it.

Then after several minutes, he suddenly moaned, "Mom, I'm about to cum."

Those words moistened her vagina even further and sent a shiver down her spine. Her hands went to work even harder, squeezing and rubbing his cock, and she also tightened her grip. She used her thumb to rub against the sensitive part of his head, and that was all she needed to do to send Tom over the edge with a massive orgasm. Burst after burst of his cum flung in the air and onto his body and coated her fingers.

And just when Tom thought his climax couldn't get any better, he watches as his mother bent her head down to take the tip of his cock inside her mouth. Her soft lips and wet mouth formed a tight suction which caught and swallowed the rest of his massive load. When it was over, she licked her lips clean and ate the rest off his cum off of her fingers.

She grinned, "You taste just like your father."

"That was one of the best sexual experiences of my life," Tom proclaimed while still in a state of ecstasy.

"Good. But I'm curious about something. I'm sure you've had plenty of hand jobs in your life, so why the big deal about mine?"

"It's hard to explain, but there's something so erotic about having my own mother get me off," he replied.

"I know what you mean. Planning this was all I could think about for the past 24 hours. And actually stroking you and putting you in my mouth, well, let's just say that I now understand the love so many people have for incest."

"It's always been one of my favorite fantasies as well. I don't think I'll be enjoying regular sex as much as I used to after this," he joked.

"Does this mean you're fully accepting my offer?" she asked. "All I'm asking is that you make more of an effort to connect with your family, and in exchange, I wouldn't mind giving you a hand job here and there. I'll even use my mouth on certain occasions if I see that you're making a sincere effort."

"On one condition," he smiled. "I want to see your vagina."

After a brief pause, Lauren smiled and pulled off her panties and tossed them to the floor revealing her freshly shaven crotch. She then raised one of her legs and spread her labia wide open.

"Have a look," she said, exposing the canal which led deep inside her body. "That's where you were born. That's where you were conceived."

Tom knelt down on the bed to get an extremely intimate and explicit look at his mother's vagina. His eyes were just inches away as he admired everything from her clitoris, her brown labia, and the pinkness of her insides. He could see how much she enjoyed giving him that hand job by how wet she was. And he saw how much she was enjoying exposing herself to him as he watched her become even wetter. But above all, he was able to see what his mother wanted him to see, which was the pathway to her womb.

"Can I touch it?" he asked.

"Why not? After what I've just done, you can touch whatever you want."

He curiously put the tip of his finger on his mother's clitoris and rubbed it to find out what she felt like. And when she showed signs of receiving sexual pleasure from his own hand, he knew that this was his chance to fulfill a sexual fantasy- getting his mother off.

Two of his fingers began furious rubbing her now throbbing clit. Her eyes closed and she tilted her head back so she could enjoy herself. Tom's fingers then found its way inside of her wet vagina. He could feel her warmth and wetness as he started fingering her, and the more he did it, the wetter she became and the harder she started heaving.

"I want your mouth on me...please...make me cum," she panted, with her eyes still closed.

Once the curiosity of his mother's vagina was gone, and now that he had the encouragement, he wasted no time plunging his tongue inside of his mother's body. A loud moan immediately escaped Lauren's mouth as her son was now performing oral sex on her. And for the next several minutes, Tom's tongue and mouth found its way across every part of his mother's womanhood. Lauren's moaning then became louder as he started using his fingers inside of her while licking up and down her labia and clitoris, eventually leading her to reach a climax.

Her toes curled up tight and her legs stiffened as her body prepared to orgasm. She let out a soft yell and a sudden rush of fluids entered Tom's mouth. It came as a steady stream, and he didn't stop using his tongue and fingers until the fluids stopped pouring out. And when her leg muscles relaxed and the screaming stopped, he knew that she had just finished having a powerful orgasm.

"Oh my god," she moaned, while still coming down from her sexual high. "I haven't cum like that in a very long time. Thank you so much."

"Well you can expect to have that happen a lot more often now," he replied.

***

It was late in the afternoon when Tom came home after spending the day with his friends. He was greeted with the loving sight of his mother in the kitchen preparing dinner while wearing a thin sun dress.

"Dinner will be ready in about an hour," Lauren said.

Tom walked towards his mother and greeted her with a big hug from behind. He reached forward to cup both of her braless breasts with his hands.

She tensed. "You know I don't like it when you touch me in the kitchen or in the backyard. Our neighbors might see."

"Let them," he replied. "I have no problem letting them know how much I love my mother."

She turned her head to give him a brief kiss on the lips. "You're so sweet. But I'm in the middle of cooking a fancy dinner for us and I have a lot more work to do. We can have fun afterwards."

"Mom, what we've been doing isn't enough anymore. I want to make love to you. Right here, right now on the kitchen table."

Lauren stopped what she was doing and stood face-to-face with her son. "Tom, I know we've done a lot of inappropriate things lately, but please don't forget that I'm your mother, first and foremost."

"That's why I want this."

She sighed. "Is this something that you really want?"

"I can't explain it, but it feels so natural."

"Okay... if this is something you want, I'll consider it. But not today because I'm not on the..."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,220 Followers
12