Lauren in Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now take off you clothes". Juan ordered.

Lauren began to comply. She slowly pulled her top off over her head, then slipped off her trainers, and then unbuttoned her shorts and let these fall to the ground. She went to gather up her clothes, but these were rudely kicked away to the side of the room by Pedro. She wanted to protest, but bit her lip. She stood to attention. Was that enough?

"All of them." Juan said, with annoyance.

"Really?" Lauren asked, with terror in her voice. Juan and Ricardo nodded in unison.

Lauren tried to pretend the men were not there as she unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor, and then rolled her panties off her waist so that they also dropped to the floor. She covered her sex with her hands. She saw both Juan and Ricardo look with lust at her figure, at her ample, perfectly-formed breasts.

"Hands at your sides!" This time the order came from Ricardo. Lauren was now bright red as she complied. Her pussy, its light brown hair neatly trimmed was on full display to the men.

Ricardo rose. "Ricardo will now search you for any contraband, for drugs you may have" Juan announced.

Ricardo leisurely moved to position himself directly in front of Lauren. He was about the same height as her but with muscular arms and large hands. His mestizo face was round and blank.

He placed his hands around the front and underside of Lauren's boobs as if to weigh them. He then began to tug at the breasts and squeeze them...

"Hey!" Lauren suddenly shouted, stepped back, and moved to push Ricardo away sharply. She was being felt up, not searched!

Ricardo stood firm although he released his hands. Just then, Lauren felt a blow to her hip which seemed like she had been struck by a car. Pedro had smashed into her with his baton.

Lauren dropped to the floor wailing, clutching her hip.

"Aggghhh!"

She had not been seriously hurt, but the shock was tremendous. Moreover, Pedro now rushed round and was brandishing his baton as if he were about to strike her on her head.

"Please, nooo! I'll co-operate" Lauren whimpered. Juan dragged her to her feet.

"Your breasts must be searched thoroughly to ensure that you are not using implants to hide more drugs. This is very common" he explained.

Lauren now stood, still smarting from the blow, utterly shocked at the violence inflicted upon her. She was shaking like a frightened animal in the clutches of its predator.

"Let me warn you also, Miss Parker, that we will need to search you internally to make sure that you are not hiding your drugs there. Do you understand: we will soon put fingers into your pussy and in your ass?"

Lauren did not respond but simply stared ahead. She was now battling to stop her mind from thinking masochist thoughts, from taking pleasure in her humiliating predicament. With horror, she sensed that her twat was beginning to lubricate itself.

"If you are violent again to my officers, you will be met with force." Juan concluded, before returning to his seat.

Ricardo returned to manipulating her breasts. He alternately rolled the plump globes around in a rhythmic fashion and firmly stroked at areola, whilst brushing against her nipples. Lauren closed her eyes, and desperately tried to close down the warm feelings she was experiencing over her abject humiliation, but found herself letting out a whimper of pleasure. The men muttered words in Spanish, which Lauren (correctly) guessed were to the effect of "What a slut!". Ricardo increased the pressure he was applying with his fingers and increased the tempo of his rubbing.

As the abuse continued she opened her eyes. Ricardo was licking his thick lips in lust. Lauren was disgusted and, and as she feared, her disgust turned her on even more. Her cunt was now soaking wet. This was awful!

After a while, Ricardo ceased rubbing the teenager's boobs, let out a snort of derision and walked over to a filing cabinet at the side of the room. Juan remained seated, although she spotted for the first time that he was sporting an large erection, visible through his uniform trousers.

For the first time it occurred to her: did these policemen actually mean to rape her? Lauren found herself nearly cumming at the thought. She close her eyes again and tried to remain still. She reopened her eyes a moment later to see Ricardo approaching whilst putting on a latex glove. He seemed to be suppressing an obscene grin as he did so. He strode up to her, his face a few inches away from her own. "Put your hands behind your head" called out Juan.

Lauren tentatively complied. As her fingers locked behind her head, she felt Ricardo push his finger firmly into her pussy. Lauren jolted and nearly let out another sigh, but restrained herself. "It will be over soon..." she told herself, and tried to focus on avoiding showing any signs of her arousal.

She felt the latexed finger being steadily pushed further into her vaginal tract; further, it felt, than she herself went when masturbating. Her pussy was by now well lubricated: there was no pain. Only humiliation and shame. This crude, sleazy Mexican, was, Lauren realised, the first man to feel the insides of her cunt.

The intruding finger then remained still for a moment. A grin flickered on Ricardo's face. Then, in an instant, he started frigging Lauren with his digit, applying pressure to her vaginal wall as he did so. At the same time she felt pressure being applied by his thumb to... to her clit!! Which was already throbbing from her arousal. Ricardo was masturbating the poor, rigid, helpless girl. As soon as Lauren realised what was going on, she appreciated that all pretence that she was being "searched" had been dropped. She was being finger-fucked in front of two other men. As much as she was getting off on this ("oh, God it's good..." she thought), she knew she must put an end to it.

"St- stop!" Lauren exclaimed, with as much authority as she could muster – her voice trembling as much because she was in two minds between extracting herself from the abuse and simply surrendering and enjoying the warm feelings that were enveloping her. "You ... you can't do this!"


She was half-disappointed when Ricardo interrupted his skilful masturbation, and withdrew his finger. With horror, she saw that Ricardo was examining the slime from her own aroused pussy that now coated the latex with quiet amusement.

Juan addressed her firmly: "You must be searched. You have two choices: either Ricardo here can investigate yourholes, or we will allow you to do so with your own hands according to our orders."

Juan paused. "If you refuse to be searchedat all, a record will be made of the fact and the court will treat this very seriously and add at least 1 year to your sentence." (This was, of course, all nonsense that Juan was making up on the spot, but it sounded plausible enough to young Lauren.)

"OK. I will search myself" Lauren offered, still shell-shocked and humiliated by her public fingering.

Ricardo pulled another pair of latex gloves and thrust them into Lauren's hands. He returned to his seat. Juan slouched down in his.

"Come" he barked, with an aggressive beckoning motion of his head. Lauren shuffled forward slowly, but Pedro rushed over to manhandle her to a spot in front of the two seated men, no more than an inch from their boots.

There was a pause. The seated men glared at the naked, confused girl. Lauren sighed and pulled the rubber glove onto her right hand. Another pause.


"You can lick it if you want" Juan said. He was met with a momentary look of confusion. "For lubrication" he explained. As he said this, he placed his hand on his crotch, casually and vulgarly, grasping around his 'package' and giving his cock a couple of strokes through his uniform.

Lauren realised she would need to perform the suggested oral lubrication, otherwise she would be necessarily admitting to her own grotesque arousal. (There was no sense in pointing out, she thought wryly, that Ricardo had not taken any similar precaution.)

She opened her mouth slightly and gingerly placed her finger in. Juan and Ricardo gave each other filthy, amused looks. At this point, her sense of her abject humiliation mounted, as did her arousal. She was so hot she could barely breathe.

Lauren felt foolish as she licked her rubbered fore-finger. She removed it and tried to hold it casually before her, her head bowed looking down at it. Perhaps they would now give up this ridiculous game and take her to her cell...

"Inse-r-rt it into your pussy hole" Juan ordered. Lauren took a deep breath and steeled herself. She then complied, letting out a gasp as she did so. God, her vagina was wet! "All the way..." Juan said in an irritated tone. Lauren forced her fore-finger further into her hole. This couldn't be happening to her, she thought! She was naked, and fingering herself in front of two foreign policemen. How the fuck had this come about?

Juan sat forward in his seat so that his head was a matter of centimetres from Lauren's private parts; he furrowed his black, bushy brow.

"No. No. This will be no good search at all" he declared. "Lauren. Your hands are so small. You must use two fingers."

Lauren sighed. She pulled out her finger, and struck two fingers into her cunt in a rapid motion. Let's get this over with, she thought....

"Now, rub up against your vagina like this." Juan demanded, lewdly demonstrating the motion he expected Lauren to adopt with his own fore- and middle- fingers.

The thought - again - occurred to Lauren that the police couldn't possibly be allowed to do this. This was against her human rights! She removed her fingers from her slick pussy. "You pervert!" she exclaimed, and gave a kick to the leg of Juan's wooden seat. Quick as flash, Pedro grasped hold of her right arm with one hand and raised his other arm to strike her chest with his black baton.


"No! No! Please!" Lauren wailed. She saw the aggression in Pedro's face. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll do as you ask. Please..." The anticipated blow did not come, but the tension remained.

"Pedro," Juan said, coolly: "handcuff this young ah-nimal's feet together." Pedro swiftly attached gleaming cuffs to her ankles as she stood trembling, and withdrew to his sentry position.

The hotness of her bondage, her absurd situation – her feet chained together as she stood naked before these men, about to be forced to masturbate herself – "tofinger-fuck" herself, she thought lewdly - now threatened to send Lauren over the edge. This was just too close to her shameful fantasies. She was openly whimpering, her mouth ajar, her head tilted back, her gaze fixed at a point in the distance a few feet above Juan's shoulder... She hadn't yet come, but she could no longer hide her arousal – no longer control herself. She needed to touch herself, and, of course, soon would. Her humiliation was nearly complete...

A moment passed. Evidently, this was to allow Juan to gorge himself on the sight, to drink in his control over this silly English teenage girl.

"Begin" he commanded.


Lauren pushed two fingers into her sopping pussy (she had to stop herself from forcing three in for good measure, such was her desire to bring her arousal to a climax).

Slowly – gingerly – she started to move her fingers around inside her.

In a vain attempt to try to take her mind off her arousal, she imagined that she was performing an actual search for hidden drugs. If she could just cover every part of her vaginal wall with her fingers, then, she confusedly reasoned, surely this would be enough for the policemen?

"Mmm" Laura let out, as her digits pressed and slid around inside her cunt. She tried very hard not to move her hips, which desperately wanted to move.

"Faster!" demanded Juan, slapping his thigh as he did so. How could she search herself effectively by moving her fingers any faster, Lauren thought blearily, for a moment, before she checked herself. Don't be silly, she thought, he doesn't care about hidden drugs – he just wants me to finger-fuck myself. But if I don't do it, they'll beat me again.

With this in mind, she complied. She started to masturbate herself determinedly. There was no point preserving herself from shame any longer. She let out a low groan, as she imagined what a sight she must be presenting to the suited, booted men slouching in their seats straight before her. Her hips began to sway as she frigged herself, and (she realised with shame) rubbed at her clit with her remaining fingers. She felt like a cross-between a stripper and some sort of sexual circus freak.

She was about to orgasm. "Ahhhhh..... please!...... aghhhh!"

"Faster" Juan said with affected weariness. Neither he, nor Ricardo, could help but rub their cocks.

As Lauren switched her masturbation from 'intense', to what could be called 'furious', she came. "Oooooooohhh!" she exclaimed as she very obviously cummed in front of the men, and then collapsed to her knees.

"Enough, you slut" muttered Juan, as Lauren swayed on her knees at his feet, breathing heavily.

"Take her to the bench", he ordered his subordinates.

Ricardo and Pedro grabbed the girl and dragged her to a heavy wooden table along the side of the room. "No, no, no!" exclaimed Lauren, panicking as she was hoisted up onto the table by her legs and arms, assuming that they were now going to rape her.

"Silence, puta!" boomed Juan. We are now going to check yourassfor drugs. "This time, try to keep your excitement down, maybe?" he added sarcastically.

"No, stop! Please, let me speak to my lawyer... to my parents. You've got to let me call someone...." Lauren pleaded as she was man-handled onto her naked front on-top of the table, her legs dangling off the end.

Juan picked up her T-shirt from the earlier discarded pile of clothes, held it between two hands and span it round to roll it up, before forcing the roll into Lauren's mouth in a quick manoeuvre before she appreciated what was going on, and tied it behind the back of her head. "Mmiiiiiiii!!!" , screamed Lauren muffled by the makeshift gag. Pedro and worked quickly to handcuff each of her legs to the table, and her hands behind her back.

Not again, thought Lauren wearily, in relation to her rising arousal. She was helplessly tied up – just like her fantasies.

"Stupid girl! You are going to be searched. This is normal procedure."

Pedro pulled on a rubber glove, and applied some gell – lubricant – out of a can. He then stepped around to behind Lauren's legs and ass. Before Lauren could prepare herself, she felt a fat finger firmly rubbing around the edge of her asshole for a second or two, before being equally firmly plunging into the teenager's ass.

"Arrrrghhhh!"

Lauren felt the inside of her ass being uncomfortably, albeit slowly, stretched by the giant policeman's probing finger. The pain itself was bearable, but she felt utterly shamed and defeated as the sense took hold that there was, now, no part of her body that was outside the clutches of these men. She had no privacy left. What was worse, was the fact that she was feeling so aroused she had to strain not to hump her hips against the table-top... What was wrong with her, she wondered wretchedly? She began to cry, silently into to the T-shirt stuff stuffed into her jaw as the huge man looking behind her casually poked around in her shit-hole.

Eventually, Pedro withdrew his finger from her ass and disposed of the glove. The three men exchanged some words in Spanish, and then, to Lauren's surprise, made to leave the room. As they exited, Juan called back:

"You will wait here for an hour. When we come back you will be charged by the prosecutor."

A dazed, sobbing Lauren was left naked and alone in the stifling room – her arms locked behind her back and her legs cuffed to the table, her still mouth gagged with her own T-shirt– to contemplate her fate.

To be continued...

12