Lauren Makes the Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Atkins let out a deep, grunting moan. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and guided her head up and down as she blew him. "Fuck, that feels incredible," he groaned, "You're amazing at that."

Lauren gently moved his hand away so she could pull up for air. "Thank you!" she answered with a smile, "Let me show you something else I'm very good at." She leaned down and popped his balls into her mouth. As she sucked furiously on them, her tongue exploring every inch, her hand reached up and began to furiously stroke his cock again.

"Oh wow," Atkins moaned, "That's even better." Lauren smiled at the encouragement and kept at it, her tongue bathing his balls, her hand working his slicked cock expertly. As she pumped up and down, she gave a twist and slight pinch at the head of his cock. She could feel precum forming, some of it getting on her hand.

Finally, she pulled away and stood up. Turning around, she bent at the waist over the desk. Still in her stilettos, her prominent ass stuck out invitingly. Lauren gave it a playful wave. "Fuck me again, sir," she pleaded, "Fuck me over the desk like the dirty little slut I am." Atkins jumped up at the invitation, loving the dirty talk. He grabbed Lauren's hips and slid his cock back into her pussy with another deep groan. Lauren squealed again as her tight cunt clenched his dick. Atkins began to pump in and out, Lauren's boobs bouncing. He leaned forward and grabbed them as he fucked her, squeezing and groping, playing with her nipples. "Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned, "That feels incredible, Professor."

Atkins pumped harder, his moans matching hers, sweat dripping from his brow. He stood straight again and spanked her. Lauren arched her back and squealed. "Yeah, you like that?" he asked, spanking her again. Lauren whimpered and nodded. Atkins kept pumping into her, fucking her harder and harder, pushing his full length into her with each thrust. Lauren reached back and grabbed his hip to fuck him back, pushing herself backward on his cock, shaking her ass and hips. His cock hit her G-spot with almost every push, Lauren's pleasure intensifying with every second.

After a few minutes bent over the desk, Lauren climaxed again, her pleasure finally peaking. "Oh! Oh! Oh my fucking God!" she squealed, shaking helplessly, her pussy soaking his cock with her juices. "Oh, Jesus!" she moaned, "That feels fucking amazing, Professor!" She was almost sobbing from the pleasure.

Without giving her a moment to rest, Atkins kept going, pushing through her orgasm, prolonging it for Lauren. She could tell he was getting close himself from the sense of urgency in his thrusts. "You gonna come?" she asked breathlessly, "You gonna fill me up?" She held tight to the desk as Atkins fucked her from behind. She heard Atkins let out a soft grunt in answer, pushing faster. He'll blow any second, she thought to herself.

He lasted less than a minute. With a powerful final thrust, he slammed all of his length into Lauren. His cock stiffened and exploded. Lauren moaned as she felt his cum squirt into her, shot after shot released into her pussy. She felt her legs almost give way, her cum and his mixed together, some running down her legs. Atkins pulled out and collapsed in his chair with a deep, satisfied sigh. "Thank you so much," he breathed, "That was way better than I'd ever imagined."

Lauren sat up on his desk. "Thank you, professor. You know what you're doing," she answered with a satisfied smile. "And...?"

"And?" Atkins asked, confused, "Oh! Yes, yes, don't worry. I'm going to take another look at your gradebook. I think maybe I can reevaluate your exam grade, add some extra credit."

"Thank you," Lauren said, blowing him a kiss. She leaned forward and squeezed her tits together, "So, what did my little performance earn me? B+? A-?"

"No, no," Atkins answered with a laugh, "After that presentation? Style, technique, oral?" He laughed again, "There's no way you're getting less than an A."

12