Lauren's Awakening

Story Info
An 18 year old undergoes a sexual awakening.
15.8k words
4.79
103.2k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
645 Followers

"Jesus Lauren!" Kim giggled from behind me, startling me while I was in the shower after gym glass. "That's quite the ass you're packing there," she added as she dried her hair with a towel.

"Um thanks," I replied timidly as I stood there with my back still to her.

"You really ought to show that off a bit more," she continued from behind me.

"Excuse me?" I asked bewildered. I didn't turn around.

"I don't mean bare it," she laughed. "I meant that you should really consider dressing less..." she paused. "Conservatively."

"Whatever," I shrugged.

A few minutes later, I went to my locker with a towel cinched around my body. The locker room was pretty much empty - which is the way I preferred it. I was still uncomfortable showering around other girls—particularly girls like Kim. She was one of the popular girls at school, and there was a reason for that. She was an absolute stunner! She was 5'6", slim, with long blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, great tits, and legs that wouldn't quit.

As for me, I was short. I told people I was 5'2", but that was stretching things a bit. I wore glasses and had wavy brown hair that I usually just tugged back into a pony-tail. I didn't have Kim's body either. Even though she'd just complimented me on my ass, I knew I was carrying more back there than most girls my age.

It's not that I hated popular girls like Kim. I was just envious of them. Yet somehow Kim and I forged a friendship. I'd helped her out in chemistry class as her lab partner on more than one occasion, and she was nice and cordial to me afterwards - never hesitating to say 'hi' to me, no matter what cabal of popular girls she was with at the time.

While that was nice of her, it didn't stop me being envious of her, or the other popular and hot girls in school.

A short brainiac like me didn't get asked out on many dates. Oh hell! Who was kidding who? I didn't get asked out on any dates at all!

The only guys who paid me any attention were other nerds like me - and dating a girl was the farthest thing from their minds! Well, maybe it wasn't really - they were probably just as nervous about it and as self-conscious as I was.

I sighed wistfully as I opened my locker, and I was just about to undo my towel and get dressed for next period when Kim appeared. She smiled at me as she finished doing up her low-cut blouse.

"I wasn't kidding around earlier, Lauren," she said as she stood there looking at me.

"About what?" I asked in a soft voice.

"About your ass, silly," she giggled at me. "I really think you should consider changing your style."

With that, she moved past me and out of the locker room.

I stood there with a quizzical look on my face for a few moments before I started getting dressed.

******

Later that night, I was in my room and standing naked in front of my mirror. I sighed heavily at my reflection. My pony-tail was undone, but my hair didn't look all that attractive as it sprawled over my shoulders. I cupped my B-cup breasts and turned to the side. "Could be worse I guess," I mumbled.

Then I took a deep breath and turned to put my back to the mirror. I glanced over my shoulder and looked at my full, round ass. I cocked my head to the side as I stared at it in the mirror, then I ran my hands down over my curvy hips.

"You know what?" I said as I stood there actually admiring myself for like the first time ever! "It's actually pretty decent," I had a smile on my face as I said it.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt me to loosen up a little. I wasn't sure what to make of Kim's motives for wanting to help me, but her offer had seemed sincere enough. I shouldn't have blown her off so quickly or rudely. Perhaps I should have at least asked why she wanted to help me. Oh well.

******

The next day at school, I sought Kim out during lunch.

"Hey Lauren," my friend Tom called out from down the hall. "Aren't you coming for chess?"

"Yeah," I nodded back at him. "I just hafta go to the cafeteria real quick."

I made my way into the school cafeteria and scanned the tables before finally locating Kim. I took a deep breath and walked up to where she was sitting.

"Hi," I said in probably one of the loudest tones I'd ever used at school - and it wasn't THAT loud.

"What do you want, nerd?" one of the girls sitting with Kim sneered at me. Her name was Christy.

"Shut up!" Kim scolded her harshly.

"It's okay," I said nervously. "I'm on my way to chess club right after, so I guess the shoe fits."

"Still," Kim smiled at me. Then she glared at Christy. "It was a little unkind!

Jesus! Her cold tone made me want to take a step away from the table, and I wasn't even the target of it.

"So, what's up?" she asked in a much more cordial tone as she turned and smiled at me.

"I was thinking, you know, about, um, what, y'know," I stammered like crazy and couldn't get a sentence out. And I was a member of the debate club for crying out loud!

"About what I mentioned yesterday?" she giggled at me.

"Yeah," I nodded nervously. "That."

"Are you actually interested now?" she asked coyly.

"I think so," I replied with more than just a trace of trepidation in my voice.

"Great," she beamed a smile at me. "Meet me after school."

Wow! That was it? "Okay," I replied with a nod. Then I turned to leave.

"Have fun with chess," she called out to me.

I don't know why, but I felt more confident than I ever had in my life. I turned and faced Kim and her friends and smiled broadly. "Until they can find someone who can beat me," I proclaimed. "It's not THAT much fun. Still, I like to humor them."

And with that, I strode out of the cafeteria. Where the hell did THAT come from, Lauren? I giggled to myself as I headed off to the chess club.

******

"So what made you change your mind?" Kim asked me as we walked to her place after school.

"Honestly?" I giggled nervously. "Well, I kinda took a look at myself in the mirror last night." I shrugged.

"Atta girl!" she playfully nudged me with her elbow. "And you saw the same killer ass I did, right?"

"I guess," I laughed a bit more freely. Then I sighed. "Kim, I have to ask. Why are you doing this?"

"You are NOT a project," she said in a reassuring yet stern voice.

"I get that," I replied nervously. "But why now?"

"Honestly," she sighed wistfully. "Before now, I guess I was just content to let you go on being my smart lab partner, helping me get good grades in chemistry. And I am sorry for that."

"You don't have to apologize," I shook my head at her.

"Still," she sighed. "I feel that I should."

We walked a few more steps, and when she didn't add a word, I prodded her. "So?"

"Well," she smiled at me. "You remember your old chess club member Dave?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "He hasn't been with us this year. And wow! Does he look different!"

The previous year, Dave had been a member of the chess club. He was short and geeky looking. But this year, his hair was longer and not parted on the side neatly anymore. The collared shirts were gone, and he was strictly a t-shirts and jeans guy. I never knew what got into him.

"Did you have something to do with that?" I asked in an astonished tone.

"No," she chuckled. "My ex Jeff did though." She shook her head and sighed. "I remember asking Jeff why he bothered to talk to such a nerd. He always just said Dave was a great guy."

"He still is," I actually giggled a bit. Despite his transformation before this year, and his lack of attending chess club, Dave still had no problem being friendly and cordial with me around school.

"Yeah I know," she smiled at me. "And, I don't know if you are aware of it or not, but I spent my freshman year at a school on the coast."

"I didn't know where you went to school before you got here," I confessed.

"Well that's where I was before my folks moved to the Interior," she sighed. "And believe it or not, I was you."

"Not a chance," I said skeptically.

"No lie," she smiled at me. "I hadn't gotten my growth spurt yet," she glanced down at her chest. "In more places than one. Plus I was bookish and withdrawn. Hell, even my natural hair color is closer to yours."

"Really?" I asked, totally amazed.

We turned up the driveway to her house and she led me to the front door.

"So what changed for you?" I asked as she opened the front door.

"I blew my dad," she chuckled back at me as she opened the door.

******

"Just relax," Kim giggled at me when we were up in her room. "I only said that for shock value."

"Thank god!" I exhaled heavily. "I mean seriously, Kim? That's all kinds of icky!"

"Oh come on," she laughed as she sat down on her bed. "Are you trying to tell me you've never snuck a peek at your dad's cock and wondered what it might be like?"

"No," I replied defensively. "I most certainly have not!"

That was a total lie. I had seen my dad's erect cock once - by accident - when he was heading to the bathroom. I'd seen him from my bedroom, then quickly closed the door and got myself off imagining what it would feel like to have his cock - or any cock - inside my pussy.

"Now," Kim said with a smile on her face. "You do want to do this, don't you?"

"I guess," I shrugged.

"No, you can't guess. You have to really want it. So make up your mind right now. Either you do or you don't."

I thought about it briefly. What did I have to lose? So I said, "Yes, I really want to change."

"Great, now all you have to do is agree to do what I say, and don't give me any shit about it--just do it. Okay?"

Wow! I had no idea what she had in mind, but I agreed. "Okay."

"Great, now get your clothes off so I can see what we have to work with here." She stood up and faced me. Then she reached her hands around the back of my head and undid my pony-tail.

"Well?" she said.

"What?" I asked, bewildered.

"I told you," she shrugged. "I need to see what I'm working with here. You said you'd do whatever I say, and I'm telling you to get undressed."

"I dunno, Kim," I grimaced.

"Look," she placed a hand on my shoulder. "I've seen you in showers at school. What's the big deal?"

"This seems a bit more personal," I shrugged nervously.

"Fair point," she ran her hand down the sleeve of my shirt. "But this shit isn't gonna cut it."

"I know, but," I replied meekly.

"Oh for crying out loud," she giggled at me. And the next thing I knew, she was taking her clothes off in front of me. When she was totally naked, she stood there with her arms out. "Okay now?"

"Um, maybe not," I said with my lip quivering a bit. "Now? Instead of uncomfortable, I'm a bit intimidated."

"Oh stop it," she chided as she turned around. "You see this thing?" she gestured to her backside. "I WISH it was as full and curvy as yours."

"Really?" I asked, feeling a bit emboldened by her words.

"No shit," she nodded at me with a smile on her face. "Now c'mon, strip."

I nervously and slowly got out of my clothes and then stood face to face with Kim.

"Okay, now, let me see here," she stepped closer and ran her hands through my hair, over my shoulders and down my arms. Then she suddenly cupped my breasts.

"Jesus, Kim!" I took a step back. "What the hell?"

"What?" she shrugged. "I was just trying to gauge your size."

"You could have just asked," I said in a sarcastic tone.

She smiled at me. "Sorry," she shrugged. "I do get handsy. Thirty-two B. Am I right?"

"Yes," I furrowed my brow at her wondering how she was able to get it right after such a quick feel.

"Good," she nodded at me. "Now turn around."

"Why?" I asked nervously as I leaned away a bit.

"Oh god," she groaned. "I need to see your ass again. Just to see if I have anything that'll really help show it off."

I eyed her curiously for a second and then slowly turned around. "Oh for god sakes, Kim!" I tried to pull away from her the moment I felt her hands on my hips.

"Will you relax?" she grabbed me tightly and pulled me back against her. "And quit flattering yourself, will ya? I just need to see how our hips line up."

I relaxed a bit under her grip, but I still felt very - not uncomfortable - but just weird having Kim's naked body up against mine.

"Okay good," she released her hands from my hips and went to her dresser. She pulled open a couple of drawers and pulled out a top and a pair of shorts. She tossed them both at me. 'Try these on."

After I put them on, I stood with my mouth open looking at my reflection in the mirror. "Fuck, Kim," I whispered. "I can't wear this!"

"Why not?" she laughed. She took up position next to me. "See how this top highlights your cleavage?"

"I, I, guess," I shrugged nervously.

"Now turn around," she smiled at me.

"Oh my god!" I was aghast! Half of each of my butt cheeks were visible in the shorts.

"Trust me," she giggled. "You'll turn heads in those."

"I'll get arrested in these," I scoffed at her.

"Oh chill," she snickered as she sat down on the bed and crossed her legs. "Now, onto the important stuff. I take it you know how to get yourself off?"

I turned my gaze from my reflection in the mirror to face her with an incredulous look on my face. "I may be a nerd, Kim," I said sarcastically. "But yes, I do know how to get myself off."

"Just asking," she raised her hands. "But, you're still a virgin, aren't you?"

I sighed heavily. "Yeah."

She nodded. "Any toys at home?"

I felt my face redden. "Yes," I said softly as my gaze dropped. "I got one a few months ago," I sighed. "I haven't actually..."

"I can help with that," she smiled at me.

I gave her another incredulous look.

"Relax will you?" she giggled at me as she reached over to her nightstand drawer. She pulled out a rather large sized dildo and turned to smile at me. "Trust me okay? Once you get this over with and realize what all the fuss is about? You won't think twice about wearing that outfit."

I was about to protest when I heard the front door of the house open and close.

"Oh crap," Kim moaned. "My dad's home. One sec." She got up off the bed and moved to her bedroom door and placed her ear against it.

"Kim, honey?" her dad called out from downstairs. "Are you home?"

"Up here dad," she called back. "In my room with a friend."

I heard the sound of the stairs creaking and knew he was coming up. "Not a boyfriend, I hope?" he added with a slight chuckle in his tone.

"No," she replied playfully through her closed door. "Her name is Lauren." She looked over at me and gestured with her head.

I nodded. "Yeah, just me, Lauren," I called out.

"Well, lovely to meet you through the wall, Lauren," he was standing right outside the door. "I'm gonna hop in the pool for a swim."

"Okay," Kim called out as she grinned from ear to ear at me.

"Would Lauren like to stay for dinner?" he called out from down the hall.

She glanced over at me. I just shrugged. "Yeah!" she called out. "She'd love that," she gestured to me again.

"Yes thanks," I paused with my mouth open, then quickly moved closer to Kim. "What the hell is your last name?" I whispered.

She stifled a laugh before finally telling me - Woods.

"Thank you, Mr. Woods," I called out. "That's very nice of you."

We waited in silence until we heard Kim's dad make his way back down the stairs. Then Kim turned to me and smiled. "Okay, get that shit off."

As I peeled the shorts off and stepped out of them, I managed a weak smile at her. "So what happens when your mom gets home?"

"She won't," Kim shrugged. "She's back living on the coast."

I peeled off the shirt and glanced at her curiously.

******

"I thought you said you knew how to get yourself off," Kim said in a harsh tone.

"I do," I protested with short breath as I continued to finger myself on her bed. "I'm close to cumming."

"Yeah well," she scoffed at me. "If you knew what you were doing, you'd have cum three or four times by now!"

I coughed. "Well sorry," I finally managed to spurt out. "Maybe I'm just a little uncomfortable with you here watching me!"

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms under her breasts. "Well, that's just great. Can't cum when someone else is in the room. That'll make for a great sex life."

In truth, I couldn't believe she'd convinced me to lie on her bed and show her my technique. But for some reason I did. And the fact of the matter was, I wasn't the least bit uncomfortable with Kim there watching. It actually excited me a bit!

I stopped doing what I was doing and sighed heavily. "I'm sorry, Kim, but what the hell do you want?" I was doing exactly what I did at home. It always felt good.

"Lose the performance anxiety," she implored me. "Hell, I can get up onto my dresser and get myself off if you want to watch!"

Part of me wanted to say YES!

"Well if I'm doing it wrong," I huffed. "Just tell me!"

Kim smiled at me as she sat down on the edge of the bed. "First off," she said with a chuckle. "That 'four-finger' brush over your clit won't do, to say nothing of the fact that you aren't getting that finger anywhere near to your g-spot."

I furrowed my brow at her. "I thought I was," I said quietly.

"Did you cum?" she asked in a mocking tone.

"I was close," I said meekly.

"Then you weren't there," she smiled at me. "Now, excuse me," she said as she reached up and parted my knees a bit. "I need to see."

"Okay," I trembled underneath her touch.

"Now," she said as she eyed my pussy. "Spread your lips apart with your fingers."

I did as I was told. Then I waited for her next instructions.

"Now," she said softly as she leaned in between my legs. "Just start rubbing your clit slowly with one finger."

I did as I was told and immediately began to moan and breathe shortly. HOLY FUCK! This was way better than anything I'd ever done.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she cooed to me as I continued to pleasure myself like never before.

"Oh god yes," I wheezed.

"Now," she breathed softly. "Rub it just a bit harder."

Again, I did as I was told, and wave after wave of pleasure went through my body. I felt myself cumming and started to buck my hips on the bed. I leaned my head back and groaned loudly.

"No, no," Kim whispered. I felt her finger over mine and she pressed it up against my clit. "Keep it there. You'll cum again."

"Oh my god!" I groaned loudly. She was right. The added pressure of her finger against mine brought me to another wondrous orgasm!

"Now," I heard her soft voice instruct me once more. "Get that finger up inside yourself and give that g-spot a good rub."

I nodded and slid a finger up inside me and began darting it in and out my juicy pussy.

"I didn't say to finger fuck yourself," she admonished me with a giggle. "I said to hit your g-spot."

"I just, I was," I stammered, still overcome with pleasure from the orgasms that had rocked my body.

"You don't even know where it is, do you?" she giggled at me.

"Yes I do," I protested with short breath.

"No, you don't," she grinned at me as she crawled further up onto the bed and between my legs. "Get out of there," she swatted my one hand away from my pussy. "And, stop that too," she also moved my hand away from my clit.

I quivered with anticipation underneath her.

"Now watch," she said softly. She eased one finger up inside me and crooked it upwards and began massaging back and forth.

"Holy shit!" I hissed as I threw my head back onto the bed.

"Y'see?" she giggled at me. "THAT'S your g-spot."

I writhed with pleasure as she built up another orgasm in me. "Oh shit!" I said as it hit me. I felt my cum spew forth and cover Kim's hand.

"Now you're getting it, right?" she giggled at me.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned with delight.

"Now watch," she snickered. "Yer gonna want to marry me after this!"

I had no idea what she was talking about. Then I felt her tongue on my clit! HOLY FUCK! It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had in my life!

sds195
sds195
645 Followers