Lauren's Beach Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
You knows what you want.
1.3k words
3.76
34.6k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren after you put your new dress on I walk up to you and put a flower in your hair. It’s the same color as your dress. You sit down in the chair and are going to put your shoes on when I stop you. I sit down in front of you and start to rub the lotion on your perfect legs. “I missed this part! I can’t let you go out without taking care of your beautiful legs” You push your foot between my legs as I rub each one, you can feel how hard I still am. You ask me what I am thinking. I tell you that I want everything perfect for you. I’m going to be with the most awesome woman here and I want all the guys to notice you and want you as bad as I do. I hope some of them are bold enough to take you like you want to be taken. Then I slip your shoes on. I ask you to stand and let me look at you. God your perfect, your skin is tanned and the lotion makes your skin look even smother than it is.

I will never be able to keep the guys away from you tonight no matter how hard I try you smell like cocoa butter mmmmmmmm. As we walk to the restaurant you can smell the salt water and the wind blows through your hair, “I can smell the shampoo you used. We get to the pier and walk out to the end to the restaurant the sun is getting close to setting. I turn you to the sun set and stand behind you with my arms around your waist. You feel me press my hardness against your perfect little bottom and pull you closer. “It’s going to be a beautiful sun set. Lets get our table and we can watch it set from there.”

I reserved a section for just us no one will be around to bother us, our booth faces the setting sun and the waiter takes our drink order. “I want you Lauren; I wish that it could be here and now! But let’s eat and we can take care of that later. You push your foot into my lap and tell me that it will be a special night for both of us. The waiter brings our drinks and starts to take our food order. All the time we order he can’t take his eyes off of you. You push your foot hard against me and you can feel me throb. Then you kind of flirt with him, you lean over and light a cigarette so he can look down your top. It’s making me crazy.

He leaves and you tell me how cute he is and ask me if I think he would want you. I lean over and kiss you and say “how could he not.” I’m just leaking like crazy thinking about it. As we sip our drinks we sit back and watch the sun sink into the ocean and it’s almost as beautiful as you. The waiter returns and lights the candle on the table. He says to you. “You must be a very special lady for him to make sure you two are left alone back here. He went to a lot of trouble to make this happen. I wish I could be with a woman that special” You squeeze my hard dick and look up at him and say. “you never know what might happen tonight” As he goes to get our order you look at me and say “ I’m so wet and your so hard I want to suck on it” Lets eat first Lauren and see what happens. I think you’re so fucking beautiful and you smell so good!!!!!!! Do you know how bad he wants you?”

You look me in the eyes and tell me “I can take it! I want him to fuck me, just like you want to fuck me!” The waiter brings our food (crab legs and steak) as we eat we sit and laugh and talk about the 2 guys on the beach. Then the waiter keeps checking on us and every time he comes over he looks at you with lust in his eyes. He keeps bringing us more drinks. Then he takes all the dishes away and we order another drink. I tell you that I’m so hard. Then you tell me that you want to suck my dick. So you lean over and pull my zipper down. You take my hard dick in your mouth and suck me, mmmmmmmmm it feels so good. The waiter brings our drinks and starts to excuse himself. But you look up and tell him it’s ok.

Then you tell me you need to use the ladies room and I watch your perfect little body as you walk away. When you come out of the ladies room the waiter is standing there. He tells you that he has to have you. He says “never in my life have I ever met a woman that I would risk everything, Just to have her!” He pushes you into a stock room next to the phones. You look at him and ask him “do you want to fuck me? Well answer me! You can only fuck me if you tell me how bad you want me!” He sits you up on some boxes and tells you “I want you so bad my insides hurt. I want to shoot my hot cum in you, I want to fuck you as hard as I can, and shoot you full of my hot cum! You tell him well do it, just fucking take it. If that’s what you want! But fuck me hard! He opens his pants, takes out his dick. You kiss and suck on it till it gets as hard as possible.

Then you sit back and pull your panties to the side. You look him in the eyes and tell him fuck me! Fuck my hot wet pussy! He pushes in as deep as he can go. You already start to cum, you’re so hot. Then he just starts to fuck you as hard as he can. All you can think about is. wishing that I was watching him. Take what he wants “You tell him “fuck me harder I’m Cumming. I want you to shoot all your hot cum in me!”

He starts fucking you harder and you can feel him throb inside you. You know he is getting ready to shoot. So you grab his hips and hold him deep inside you as he shoots, and shoots, you hold on and think that he is going to fill you up. Then suddenly he stops shooting. You look at him and tell him you have to hurry and get back. Then you pull your panties off, and clean yourself off. You hurry out of the store room back to the table and hand me your panties. You tell me to feel how wet my panties are, he fucked me. I know you wanted me to fuck him, so I did. I slide my finger inside you and say “You’re so wet; you’re so beautiful, I want you but, the night is still too young! I want you to have fun. I throw the money down on the table for the bill and hold you close and kiss you as sweet as I can. Then we leave the restaurant. I keep sliding my hand under your dress and feeling how wet your pussy is. I stop and stick my fingers in my mouth and kiss you. “Hay Lauren, I know a club we can stop at. It’s down at the end of the pier, but that’s only if you want too. You make me so proud to be close to you and being able to spend time with you is awesome! I must be the envy of every guy that looks at you. I’m the luckiest guy on earth!