Lauren's Neighbors

Story Info
Naive girl moves and meets some men that change her life.
6.9k words
4.39
99k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

-story ideas and collaboration with "XC"
-edited by jadie1988

"Lauren, where does this one go?" a young man carrying a box asked, turning his head slightly to look behind with brown eyes. He had a mop of chestnut-colored hair and wore a black patterned tee and blue jeans.

"It goes in the bedroom," replied a pale girl with freckles. A cardboard box was clutched against her small chest, covered in a white tank. She tossed her dirty blond hair with a flip of her head. "Jay, put it next to the bathroom door," she said.

After walking through the door and setting down the box Jay went to the window and pulled back the curtain, peering in the direction of all the people sitting around the swimming pool.

Lauren opened the box that Jay had just set down and looked through the clothes inside.

"How bout we go to the pool to relax, it's so hot," Jay suggested, wiping sweat from his brow.

"Great minds think alike," she replied, holding up a blue one-piece swimsuit from the box she had been carrying.

While Jay went down to the pool to save a sitting spot for them, Lauren changed. After removing her clothes she put on the swimsuit, adjusting the material over her small butt. She tied her hair back with a scrunchy from her wrist and put on some shiny lip gloss she found at the bottom of her purse. She wrapped a towel around her waist before she went to the door. As she left the apartment with the keys she put on her large dark glasses.

When Lauren got to the pool she saw Jay sitting in one of the only available spaces on the edge near the deep end. He only wore a pair of shorts and looked as if he worked out a bit as evident by his biceps, but he was a bit soft around the middle as Lauren sometimes joked with him.

The pool wasn't very big and filled with mostly kids, but sitting to the left of Jay were four black guys.

Jay moved over towards them as Lauren sat down.

"It's so crowded," She observed.

"This the girl you were talking about?" said one of the black guys to Jay.

"Yeah. Hey Lauren, this is Derek and his friends, uh Aries, Tyrone and, sorry I..."

"Jamal."

"Nice to meet you all," Lauren smiled.

Derek gave a toothy white grin back. He wore brown-tinted aviator sunglasses and a black and white checkered hat, with a pair of very baggy jeans pulled up to his knees. His legs dangled in the pool.

Derek's friends were all of a similar built to him with very dark skin. Derek and Tyrone had their shirts off and she noticed their muscular bodies, most notably Tyrone's washboard abs.

"Derek's in my Calculus class," Jay explained.

"Oh cool, do you guys live here too?" Lauren asked.

"Tyrone and I do," Derek replied.

"Is it always this busy?"

"Oh yeah I guess," Derek replied.

"But it's not that many people," Aries said. "Jay was right you're not used to big ol LA huh?" he said, pulling up his wife beater up and down, drawing air to cool himself. She noted his muscular torso beneath her sunglass, and then dipped in her foot to the water.

"I guess I am. Hmm, at least the water is cool. I'm gonna get in."

She removed the towel from her waist and tossed it to Jay. After dunking her legs in the side of the pool, she lowered herself in.

"Is it cold?" Jay asked when she popped back up a second later.

"No, why don't you come in."

"Nah."

"I'll get in," Aries said, tossing off his shirt and turning his hat backwards before he jumped straight down next to Lauren.

His splash covered most of his friends, Jay and some of the parents sitting near the edge.

He popped up with a smile and Lauren giggled.

"Fuck man," Jamal said, as he pulled off his wet shirt.

"Like you never got wet," Aries replied.

"You from San Jose yeah?" Aries asked Lauren.

"Yeah, although I'm from a town near it really. I'm not used to so many people and stuff. My parents are kinda protective, but they were excited that I got into a good school."

"Protective huh?" Derek asked.

"Yeah they didn't really like her seeing me all the time. Lauren's kinda, well shy," Jay smiled.

"No I'm not," she laughed. "I'm just not very... well... I only had one boyfriend before Jason, and my parents always made such a fuss. I never got to experience the real high school stuff."

"Least you got college now," Jamal said.

"So you go to UCLA too?" Derek asked Lauren.

"Yeah I'm a psychology major. How bout you?"

"Econ," he replied.

"Eww I hate math," Lauren said as she scrunched up her nose. Derek chuckled.

"It's not that bad."

"I suck at it, and Jay is even worse than I am," she admitted.

"I'm not that bad," Jay corrected.

"Whatever, you're a guy, you're supposed to be better at that stuff so I can cheat off you," she smiled.

"Just let me know if you need help," Derek said.

"Ok, I will," Lauren smiled. Jay looked at Derek with a tinge of jealousy.

"So, your man here was telling us you just moved in," Tyrone said. "Which apartment are you?"

"25F," she said.

"That's pretty close to us," Derek said.

"We're just down the hall, 20A," Tyrone nodded, as he leaned back on his hands. He wore a long-sleeved shirt, but it was wide open, showing his glistening black skin and muscles in the bright light. He wore a red do-rag and his eyes were covered in dark sunglasses.

"It's getting hot," Derek said as he put his legs into the pool.

"The pool's so nice, you should come in babe," Lauren told Jay.

"Nah, I'm ok," Jay said with a wan smile, looking back towards Aries as he swam near his girlfriend.

Derek, Tyrone, Aries, and Jamal talked with Lauren and Jay for hours (although they paid more attention to her) as they swam and sat by the pool. It had been dark for nearly an hour before Jay said they better go inside. After taking a shower they finished unpacking some of Lauren's things and tired, fell asleep on her bed.

The black guys they met at the pool became friends of Lauren and Jay. She would frequently see them at school and the apartment complex. Jay would sometimes join them for lunch, but Lauren usually always ate with one of them because their schedules at school matched up.

One day Lauren felt tired after one of her classes so she put on her suit and went to the pool a few hours after the sun set. The swimming pool was usually more open at night, with the families using it more during the day. There was only a couple and one family there when Lauren set her towel on one of the chairs and took off her shirt and shorts, revealing her trim figure. After doing a few quick laps in the pool she heard her name. She saw Derek approaching, when she popped up her head.

"Hi," she smiled.

"Hey girl how's it going?"

"I'm tired, but I felt like a swim."

Derek sat down by the side of the pool.

"So are you doing any better with math?"

"Not really, I think you're gonna have to tutor me."

"No problem girl, anytime," Derek grinned.

"Hey could you help me up?" she asked with an outreached hand.

Derek grabbed her hand and pulled her up almost too quickly, as she ended up right next to him, nearly hugging his torso.

"Oh sorry," she said moving back.

"My pleasure," he chuckled. Lauren went to the chair and grabbed the towel. "Damn girl that ass is tight." Lauren stood up quickly and blushed profusely.

"Umm... uh.. I gotta go," she said, and after wrapping the towel around her.

"No need to be shy babe. Be proud of what God gave you."

She smiled a little.

"See you know it," he said.

"Uh.. I should really go," she said grabbing her clothes.

Derek grabbed her by the waist as she was about to leave and held her close.

"I'm telling you, you're fine babe. You got a nice little ass there," he said looking down at her round butt.

Her face became flush as she looked down.

When he let her go she rushed to her apartment.

Lauren sat down on her bed and after a minute got up to the shower. The warm water felt good on her body.

She rubbed off the chlorinated water, scrubbing across her small pink nipples and over her small waistline to her legs. She pressed her fingers between her legs and she felt a tingle as her fingertips pressed across her clitoris. She pulled her hand away and let the water run over her head.

She imagined Derek beside her, his dark skin, big strong arms, and muscular chest pressed against her. She couldn't help but think of his friends too. Aries was sexy too, she thought. There was something about how they walked, so confident and assure of themselves.

"Ooo, yeah." Her inner thighs became warm and she could feel warm juices begin to flow inside her pussy.

She took her hands away and shook them as if removing a feeling from her body. Then she continued to wash herself, trying not to think about what the Derek might look like naked. She'd only seen two guys naked before. Jay was the only one she'd let spend more than one night with her.

She finished and then after drying, put on a pair of underwear and one of Jay's oversized shirts before she brushed her teeth and went to bed.

As she lay on the pillow she looked at a picture frame on the nightstand. It was of Jay and her on their prom night. Lauren turned the picture away, because she felt as if Jay was looking at her accusingly.

Lauren barely made her first class the next day. Her alarm went off, but instead of hitting snooze, she just clicked it off. When she finally woke she had just thrown on some underwear, a tank top and a pair of short shorts, before running out the door to her car. She had trouble finding parking at the university and got into class right as the Professor started his lecture.

After class, she could feel her stomach rumbling. She hadn't had breakfast yet and it was noon already. As she was getting a plate from the food court, she felt someone grab her ass. She was expecting Derek agian, but when she turned around quickly it was his friend smiling broadly.

"Aries!" she said loudly.

"I'd know that ass anywhere," he said.

Her face immediately went red.

"Stop," she said under her breath.

"Hey come sit with us," he said grabbing her around the waist and pulling her towards the tables.

"Wait let me get a salad."

"Meet us over there," he said pointing to a table which sat Derek, Tyrone, and Jamal.

"Ok," she smiled. She stared at the back of Aries' loose jeans as he swaggered away.

After she picked out a plain garden salad, Lauren walked to the table with her black friends and sat down.

"Hey babe, how you doin?" Derek asked.

"Good," she replied, her eyes dropping down.

"Are you going swimming later?" Tyrone asked with a raised brow.

"Maybe..," Lauren shrugged.

"Maybe we can do some swimming together."

"You can't swim worth shit Ty," Jamal joked.

"Fuck you man," he replied. Lauren laughed.

"So you still want that tutoring?" Derek asked.

"Umm.. I don't know..." Lauren said.

"What come on. I thought you almost failed the last test."

"Yeah, I guess I do need the help."

"I got some tutoring for you too," Aries smiled.

Then she heard her name from behind.

"Lauren, hey guys," Jay said. He looked at the guys around her dubiously. Derek and Tyrone were sitting quite close to her.

"Yo Jay," Derek said with a wave.

Jay grabbed a chair form another table and put it next to Lauren as Tyrone made room.

After Jay joined them they mostly talked about classes.

***

Lauren had Thursday's off from school, so she slept in late. It was around 1PM that she heard a knock on the door. She walked to the door sluggishly as the person knocked again and peered through the peephole. It was Jamal. She blinked her eyes a few times and after adjusting her hair a bit she opened the door slightly. She was only wearing a long shirt and panties.

"Lauren," he said, his head bobbing.

Hmm, no it wasn't Jamal, she thought as she recognized the chain necklace that his friend usually wore. His hat was down so low she could barely see his face.

"Hey Aries, what's up?"

"Tyrone and Derek aren't answering their phone, could I hang in your place while I wait for them?"

"Sure, come on in," Lauren replied.

"Cool."

He looked at what she was wearing while he sat down on the couch. She closed the door and locked it.

"You just wake up?"

"Uh, yeah."

"You got on panties under that shirt?"

"Yeah... why?" she asked naively.

"Really?" he said standing up and grabbing at the hem of her shirt.

"Stop," she said backing up and turning beet red. "I'm gonna go change."

"Ok," he shrugged, sitting back down. Lauren took off Jay's shirt and replaced it with a v-neck tee. Then she put on some short shorts. She walked back into the living room and stood in front of Aries, her hands going involuntarily into her pockets.

"What have you been up to girl?" he asked.

"Uh nothing, just sleeping. I don't have school today."

"Lucky lady. I have Calc later, but I think I'm gonna skip it."

"I'm not doing too well in Calculus."

"Yeah it's ok. Hey why don't you sit next to me."

"Uh, ok," she replied. She sat a bit away from him, enough for someone else to sit between, but Aries leaned closer.

"Hey you got any beer?" he asked.

"No, I don't really like beer. Jay brought some when we moved in, but he drank it all."

"Damn, I'm feelin' thirsty. You got anything else?"

"Just some coke, but its warm."

"Any ice?"

"No sorry," she frowned.

"Ah forget it. I fuckin' hate warm soda."

"I don't like it cold," she smirked. "I'm weird."

"Nah babe, your cool," he said leaning in closer to her.

"You think I'm cool?" she smiled.

"Yeah, you are."

"Thanks," she blushed, lowering her eyes. Lauren suddenly noticed that Aries had put his hand on her knee. She looked not in shock, but curiously, as if to ask 'how did that get there?'

"You're touching me," she smiled.

"I am," he nodded, pulling his hat low. He slowly traced her skin from her knee up to the hem of her short shorts and back again. "So smooth," he said.

"That tickles," she giggled.

"Fuckin' beautiful white skin," he swore. Then he brought his hand between her legs and pressed his fingers against her shorts. Lauren felt warm there, almost hot.

"Wait.. uh, what are you doin'?" she giggled nervously.

"Shhh, just relax babe," he said. "You like that don't you babe?" he said pressing against her snatch firmly.

"Uhh... it feels warm," she admitted, her face becoming red.

"Yeah..." he smiled. There was a knock at the door.

"Oh!" Lauren moaned in concern.

"Shh, just be quiet, maybe they'll go away," he said.

"What if its Jay," Lauren whispered. There was a knock again.

"Just be cool girl. I'll go to the bathroom and you get the door ok? We didn't do anything," he said, as he walked to the other side of the room. After he went into the bathroom she opened the front door.

Tyrone stood there in a wife beater and some long blue shorts, with Derek next to him, his shirt off, showing his hard muscles in his low hanging jeans..

"Damn girl," Derek said looking down at her short shorts. "You look fine."

"Shit yeah," Tyrone agreed. Lauren turned red, looking down.

"Uh.. thanks."

"Where's Jay?" Derek asked.

"Not here," she heard from behind as Aries put his hand over her shoulder. "Took you long enough."

"What you been doin' with this pretty thing?" Derek asked, as he stepped inside.

"Not much," he said playfully tickling her side.

"Stop," she laughed.

"You guys want to hit the pool?" Tyrone asked.

"Sure," Aries replied.

"Uh, well I should call Jay I haven't..."

"Come on babe, hang out with us."

"Uh, ok. Let me just put on my swimsuit, I'll be right out."

"No problem, we'll wait," Aries said turning her towards her room. The other guys entered her apartment.

"Ummm ok you sure?"

"Yeah we'll go to the pool when you're done."

"Ok I'll hurry."

She closed her door behind her as she entered, and went to the dresser. Lauren peeled off her shirt, throwing it onto the mattress. Underneath all she wore was a tight pair of white panties. She opened the bottom drawer to her dresser near the bed and leaned over to get her swimsuit.

"Nice," she heard from behind. Lauren quickly turned to see the guys peeking in her room.

"Hey!" she exclaimed as she cover her breasts with her hands, dropping the bikini to the floor.

"I can't get enough of that little ass," Derek smiled.

"Guys, close the door, I gotta get dressed."

"We're not stopping you," Tyrone said.

"Yeah," Aries replied. "We just want to watch."

"Really?" she asked dubiously.

"Yeah go ahead," Aries said, picking up the swimsuit. "Don't you have anything more sexy? This one looks like what my grandmother would wear."

"What really? I always wear that." She looked down as if thinking. "I have another one that Jay got me, but it's kinda small."

"Where?" he asked.

"In the drawer," she said, pointing to the dresser, while keeping her hands on her small breasts.

Aries and the other guys rooted through the clothes, throwing out what they didn't like until they found a little pink bikini.

"This one," Jamal said.

"Yeah," Tyrone agreed. Jamal tossed it to Lauren.

She reached up and grabbed the suit, revealing her breasts.

"Nice babe," Derek smiled.

"Hey," she giggled, dropping it to the ground again as she covered her pink nipples.

Aries reached down and grabbed the top and held it up against her breasts, pushing her hands aside.

"Uh.." she protested.

"Come on girl, tie it on."

She tied on the top around her back and then tied up around her neck.

"There you go," he said, squeezing gently on her tits.

"Uh," she moaned as he pressed against her nipples.

"Hey move," Derek said to Aries as he put his hands down on her waist. "Take off these panties," he said, pushing the underwear down her legs. Then he pulled up the bottom of her swimsuit, being sure to get it tight against her snatch.

"Ohh..," she moaned.

Derek gave her a small push against her clit as he released her, causing her to moan again.

"Ok babe, that looks much better," he grinned.

"Lets go," Aries smiled, grabbing Lauren's waist and lifting her over his shoulder. She yelped and her head hung down at his back, while her butt was up near his shoulder.

"Oo Aries wait! Don't drop me!" she pleaded.

Aries laugh sounded so loud as Lauren felt him slap her ass.

They walked to the pool where only some kids where playing, their mother watching from a chair, and a man in the deep end. They mother looked at the black men with apprehension. Aries took her in his arms.

"Oh I thought you were going to throw me in," she laughed.

"Good idea," he smiled, and then pitched her into the deep end. Lauren screamed as she was hurled into the pool, the cool water enveloping her. When she popped up she felt a little mad, but she was more embarrassed. She went to the edge and pulled herself up. The guys were laughing.

"Guys that was mean," she smiled.

Aries pulled off his shirt, revealing his rock hard abs. He tossed it next to her along with his socks and shoes. From his neck hung a few gold chains, one with a crucifix. He jumped in with a splash, spraying water across the others.

Lauren heard some murmurs at the other end as the mother and kids left. The man at the deep end watched the black men in concern.

Derek pulled off his clothes to reveal some long black swimming trunks. He sat next to Lauren, his amber colored glasses shinning in the bright sun.

"So babe, how do you like it here?" he asked.

"You guys are fun," she said.

He laughed and jumped into the pool his knees held against his chest as he barreled in. She giggled and jumped in after him. They messed around for a while, chasing, and talking, usually a pinch or two on her butt, but she usually didn't know which guy it was from. It was about an hour later that she noticed her boyfriend Jay at the side of the pool. "Lauren," he said with a wave.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers
12