Lauren's Predicament Ch. 02

Story Info
Lauren learns to obey, or else.
1.4k words
4.38
26.8k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the positive and constructive feedback on chapter 1. I wrote that on a whim about a fantasy I'd had for a while, and really only left the story open to see if others wanted me to continue it. I've never been much for longer, multi-part stories (I prefer to get right to the action,) but I'll take a shot at it! This chapter is gonna be a bit of world-building since I left so much open to the imagination in chapter 1, but don't worry, there will be good stuff. Also, keep in mind, this is fiction. Not everything will be exactly accurate to real life or plausible in a real-world setting. That's part of the fun. (:

*****

At exactly 6:05 a.m., Lauren's alarm went off, startling her awake from an already fitful sleep. Without opening her eyes, she reached from under the covers and hit her phone repeatedly, figuring if she hit the entire screen enough times eventually she would hit the snooze button. It worked, and her phone resorted to an ominous countdown to the next time that it would go off. With a groan, she rolled over, pushing her red curls off of her face. Opening her eyes only to a squint, she picked up her phone, exited out of her alarm countdown, and began sifting through notifications she had missed while sleeping. Someone had liked her posts on Instagram, her best friend Jeana had sent her a series of Snapchats complaining about her job, and three of her Facebook friends had birthdays today. No texts from Mr. Landen. She breathed a sigh of relief.

With a huff, she got out of bed and pulled on an over-sized t-shirt. She really could have gone through the house entirely naked if she felt like it. Her father had left her mother before the line on the pee stick turned pink, and her mother worked at a competitive law firm and was therefore hardly ever home. But she always felt better covered up, especially after the events of the previous day.

Shaking her head, she went about her morning. She put on a pot of coffee and threw some bread into the toaster, then headed to the downstairs bathroom. She had showered the night before; a scaldingly hot shower during which she spent nearly an hour letting the water wash the shame from her mind. She brushed a serum through her curls, until they fell in neat ringlets around her face, going nearly down to her ass. She was just about to grab a ponytail holder when she heard her phone ding. Without thinking, she instinctively grabbed it and looked at the message.

Master

Hair down. Button-up blouse, skirt, no underwear. Report to my office by 7:30 for inspection.

Her blood chilled, then heated. Inspection? She had to be inspected now? She rolled her eyes, then took a deep breath. This was what she had to do to protect her future. She put the elastic down, gave her hair one last spray, and went to get her coffee. She was going to need it, apparently.

After breakfast, Lauren stood in front of her closet and contemplated her options. She did indeed own a white button-down blouse, but she was sure that her tits would show through the thin fabric. She remembered the officer's fingers inside her, how good it had felt, and then how humiliated it had left her. Then, an idea. She had several camisoles with shelf-bras. That wasn't underwear, it was a shirt. He couldn't get mad at her for that. She pulled out the blouse and the cami, and a black pencil skirt, then looked towards her shoe rack. He hadn't specified shoes. Converse it was.

She looked herself over in the mirror. The shoes did look a little ridiculous with the outfit, but then, she looked ridiculous in the outfit. On a day-to-day basis, she wore a t-shirt and leggings or workout shorts, maybe jeans if she didn't have any practices after school (which was never, honestly.) So seeing herself dressed up just to go to school was kind of absurd. And being braless, while it definitely didn't make her breasts saggy at all, it didn't help the look. But, it was what she had to do. She took a deep breath, grabbed her phone, and left for school.

Once there, she did as told and went to the front office, where the secretary looked her over skeptically, but dutifully called Mr. Landen, who beeped the girl in immediately.

The senior stood before the large wooden desk, hands clasped in front of her, nervous but trying not to show it. The principal, sat in his brown leather executive chair, pursed his lips. He stood up, straightened his suit jacket, and walked in front of the desk. "Lauren, you're a smart girl. You can read, yes?" Lauren nodded her head, unsure of where this was going. "So, you know that I specifically said no underwear. And yet, here you are."

"It's not u-" The girl started, before Landed cut her off.

"It is clothes under your outer clothes. You would agree that, by that definition, a tank top qualifies as underwear, wouldn't you?" He barked. Lauren nodded her head. The older man made a "come here" gesture with two fingers, and the girl took three steps forward. Landen closed the remaining gap with a sigh. "You will learn, Miss Hice, that there are consequences for your actions. Take off the shirt, and the tanktop." He ordered. She unbuttoned the blouse slowly, her hands shaking, and shrugged it off her shoulders. Then she shimmied out of the camisole, leaving her torso bare. The principal took a moment to appreciate her perfect breasts, large for such an athletic girl but not out of proportion to her body. He stepped around her, then pushed the small of her back until she was bent over his desk. She rested her forehead on the cool wood, keeping her eyes closed, flashbacks of the day before running through her mind and making butterflies in her belly. Her face turned red. She should not be getting turned on by this.

Landen ran his hand over her ass, then up to the zipper of the tight skirt. "Won't be needing this." He said, as he pulled down the fastener and the skirt dropped to the floor. "Well, at least you partially followed the rules." He trailed his finger over the crack of her ass, running it down to where her sex peeked out at him from between her closed legs. She let out a gasp as she felt the principal dip a finger inside her, and he chuckled. He pulled off his black leather belt, and pulled it into a loop. He ran his warm hand over her cool cheeks again, then raised his arm.

A yelp escaped her lips as the first strike hit, leaving a bright red stripe across her pale skin. "Count, Lauren."

"One," she choked. Another blow. "Two!" Another. "Three!"

This continued for ten strikes, until tears threatened to fall from Lauren's eyes. Suddenly, she was yanked up, then immediately shoved down to her knees, eye level with Landen's crotch. "Take out my cock and suck it." Lauren opened her mouth to protest, but was cut off by a slap across her face. "You can suck me off, or you can say goodbye to that scholarship." He reminded her.

She took a deep breath, then reached up and undid his slacks and pulled his cock out of his boxers. She wrinkled her nose, but took it into her mouth. She bobbed her head, taking him as far as she could into her throat, moving her tongue around the head. She could count the number of blow jobs she had given on one hand, but she was trying, imitating what she had seen in porn.

Landen was trying to last, but it was hard, and after a minute he grabbed her red hair and began fucking her face, shoving himself down her throat and making her gag. She choked as his hot, salty sperm shot out and he held her in place as his cock throbbed. A second later, he pushed her away and began fixing himself.

"Clean yourself up and get dressed. First period is in fifteen minutes, so try to look presentable. Oh, and this?" He smirked, picking up the offending garment from the floor, "This is mine now. I'll see you after school, Miss Hice." And with that, he walked out of the office with a smile.

Lauren pulled on the skirt and blouse again, and gasped as she saw her reflection in a mirror. Her breasts were clearly visible through the shirt. How did he expect her to get through the day like this?