Laurie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing. Just looking at the naked hottie in my living room and amazed at my good fortune."

She sighed and pushed his knee so that he had to push his legs together. 'Fine. I'll accept that you call me that." She said as she straddled his legs in a way that left her legs open a little. "So what now?"

With a smile he moved his hands closer to her and softly rubbed the outside of her pussy, luckily she just happened to sit at the right distance for him to reach, his finger tips barely teasing them. She sucked in her breath quickly not expecting the touch. "Mmm that feels good, but I want to feel that," she said pointing at his limp cock. "How soon till your ready again?"

He slowly slid a tip of a finger inside her and loved how wet she was. "Not long. He's out of use so he's ready all the time."

He placed his other hand around his cock and stroked it slowly, her eyes locked on to the motion. "That is amazingly hot watching you do that." A huge smile broke out on her face as she watched it grow from its normal size to its thickened hardened size. "I think you are ready..."

"That I am," he replied as he removed his finger from her pussy. She stood up and walked forward to place herself above it. Reaching down she pushed his hand out of the way and guided him to her more than ready pussy. Slowly she put her weight back on his legs and let his cock fill her completely. A long loud moan expressed her pleasure. His hands rubbed her thighs up and down as she slowly raised and lowered herself on his cock, enjoying the slow pressure of him entering her. A few minutes passed before she lowered herself and stayed with it fully in her. She leaned forwarded and put her hands around his neck and passionately kissed him. Her lips kissing all over his face, his nose, his cheeks, his forehead before settling on his lips and enjoying the silky feel of them. Many minutes passed as they kissed with his cock buried deep inside her, his hands slowly rubbing up and down between her legs up to her breasts, Feeling every inch of her that he could reach.

She pulled away from the kiss and began to ride him again, this time faster and harder. Her breasts bounced uncontrollably up and down with her body. Her eyes locked on his, never looking away. Every down thrust of her body loud moans escaped her. Soon she felt him pushing his waist up to meet her as she came down, pushing him deeper inside. "Yes... YES. HARDER." She put her hands on his shoulders to help push her body up so she could come down on his cock harder and deeper. She loved how he fit inside her, pushing her pussy lips apart, like his cock had been made just for her. She could feel her self still getting wetter from him and it amazed her that her body reacted this way to him. Her hips grinded against him of their own volition, she didn't think she could stop now if she wanted. "I'm about there!!" she screamed.

"Me too," he managed to grunt out between his thrusts.

"I want to feel you cum in me now!!"

She screamed as her orgasm wracked her body, shaking her from head to toe. Her eyes never left his, she would watch him as he came if it was the last thing she did. Her first scream of pleasure spurned him on, after three more hard thrusts his cum combined with the wettest pussy he'd ever felt. Her pussy clenched him dry as she kept bouncing on his lap until he finished cumming and his cock slide out her. She fell on to his chest, her own chest heaving deeply as she tried to regain her breath.

"Wow," she finally managed between gasps of breaths. "That was crazy."

"Hm, maybe, only word I'd use is amazing, maybe once in a lifetime experience" he replied while softly kissing her neck. "You're such an amazing hottie."

He didn't see her smile and she was glad of it, she'd never hear the end of it if he really knew how much she loved him calling her hottie and how much she looked forward to it every day now...

12