Laurie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane took quick steps across the deck and vaulted over the edge of the tub to sit beside her. The heat of the water seeped into his body, relaxing all of his muscles. Leaning back he rested his head on the edge of the tub with his eyes closed and smiled, "This feels amazing. I see us hanging out here a lot."

Laurie moved closer to him and placed her hand on his thigh. "Sounds good to me. It's been a while since I've used it."

Opening his eyes he lifted his head back up to look at her. He was surprised at how near her body was to his. His vision was filled with the radiance of her eyes. "I love your eyes. The color. The shape. Every bit of them. I could just fall forever inside of them."

"Shhh," was her only reply as she leaned in and kissed him, her lips moved over his in slow motion. The heat between them matched the heat that radiated from the water. Her hand moved to his cock, she pulled and squeezed it through the fabric of his boxers.

"Ahh, wait." Shane reached into the water while lifting his hips. In one smooth motion he pulled the boxers off and tossed them onto the deck. "There. They were getting too tight."

Laurie looked down. The mushroom head shaped tip of his hard cock crested the top of the water, surrounded by bubbles. She laughed when he pushed his hips up slightly and caused it to peek higher out of the water. Unconsciously she licked her lips as she grabbed it again and slowly slid her hand on the shaft. Up and down her hand pumped, from the base to the tip. Once at the top she'd rotate her hand over it and rub the tip with her palm before grasping it again for the down stroke.

Shane closed his eyes again, enjoying the sensation that spread throughout his body from her touch. Her hand worked magic, pulling away his stress with each pump. He felt her lips on his again and kissed her back. She nibbled softly on his lip before pulling away and letting go of his cock. Opening his eyes he watched her remove her top. Water cascaded down her breasts and over her hard, pink nipples. Next she reached into the water and came back out with the bottoms of her bikini. Taking both she tossed the over to where his boxers lay.

Gliding back through the water to him she straddled his lap and leaned into him, their chests pressing against one another. "I've wanted you inside me all night. You have no idea how difficult it was to sit through dinner and not fuck you right there in the kitchen." Reaching down between them, she took his cock in hand and guided it to her waiting pussy. Letting her weight press down on him, it slid fully inside of her without any impediment. Slowly she rose up and down on it, filling her completely. "Oh fuck yes. Perfect." She kept her motions slow and deliberate, enjoying the feel of her pussy being spread open by the tip of his cock, the slow penetration of her being by every inch of his hardness. "Suck my nipples. Bite them!" she commanded him in a husky voice.

Shane craned his head and took her left nipple in his mouth. His tongue swirled around it before his teeth grazed it slightly by pulling it. Releasing it he moved to her right one and repeated the motion. His head bobbing up and down in motion with her body as she rode his cock. "God you feel so good," she whispered between the thrust of her hips and the moans that escaped her lips.

His hands grasped her sides, covering her tattoos as he ran his palms up and down her sides. Caressing her skin with his fingertips. His mouth latched on to her left nipple again and sucked on it hard as his hands moved on around her body and down her backside. Getting a grip on her ass he squeezed her cheeks hard with each of her down thrusts onto his cock. "Uhh... Yes. Squeeze harder. Bite harder!"

His teeth pulled her nipple hard and she let out her loudest moan yet and sat still, his cock buried inside her. She looked into his hazel eyes that matched hers. Neither spoke. His hands flowed back across her waist and rested palms down on her hips, his thumbs moving back forth slightly against her skin.

"Tonight feels perfect," she said breaking the silence. "I want to remember this always." She let his cock slide out of her and stood up and turned to the edge of the hot tub and bent over the edge. "I need to feel you deep inside me. Fuck me like its our last night together. The harder the better."

Shane stood without a word, placing his hand on her shoulder he slid two fingertips down her back as he positioned himself behind her. Taking his cock in hand he pushed it against her waiting pussy. The tip grazed up and down her opening, teasing her before he pushed it back inside her.

Laurie pushed her hips into him, trying to get his cock inside her. "Stop teasing. Fuck me now!"

Shane smiled and pushed inside. Placing his hands on her hips he got a stronger grip and began thrusting. The first few were slow and easy until he found his rhythm. Speeding up he held her hips tight and started ramming into her harder and harder. Steam rose from the surface of the water around them as it splashed in a burst between them with his thrusts.

Laurie grunted and moaned loudly as his cock penetrated her depths. She could feel her inner muscles tightening around him. Taking her right hand she placed it palm down on the wet deck for support and used her left hand to pinch and pull her nipples. First her left then her right and back again, over and over. Once she figured out his rhythm she started pushing against him to meet his thrusts.

The first time surprised him, and his cock plunged the furthest it had all night into her pulsating wetness. His own moans began to match hers in frequency as her pussy contracted around his hardness, reluctant to release him. Feeling that they were in sync finally he released her hips and placed his hands onto her ass. Slowly he spread them open with his thumb and traced up and down her crack until he found her other entrance and slowly pushed into it. Her head rose quickly as his thumb popped inside her all the way, a loud grunt followed by a, "Oh God, I'm close."

Pushing his thumb in and out in unison with his cock he whispered, "Me too."

Just as the words were out of his mouth her hands slapped down the rim of the hot tub and she pushed against him hard. Taking the cue he left his thumb in deep and fucked her harder, over and over, his cock piercing the soft folds of her pussy. In no time her entire body shuddered and her pussy became even slicker as she screamed in pleasure.

Shane rammed into her harder, knowing he was close himself. Five thrusts later he pulled out and rested his glistening cock on her ass and wrapped his fingers around it pumping vigorously. Thick ropes of cum shot from the tip and landed all over her back, from her neck to the top of her ass. Three hard bursts and he was empty, physically and emotionally.

Laurie turned and sat in the water before him, her face level with his now semi erect cock. Shaking her head she pointed at it. "Wow. Still some stiffness left. No way your forty."

Shane sat down beside her. "Same age as you hottie. It's the pairing that makes us great."

She laid her head on his shoulder. "Yeah. I won't argue that. We do make a pretty decent pair." With a sigh she added, "You do realize that we have to clean this water out tomorrow, right? No way I'm letting anyone use this after that."

"Tomorrow? That mean you are locking me in tonight? I'm your prisoner?"

"Yes. I know I said no spending the night yet, but I changed my mind. You're stuck here." She intertwined her fingers into his and held tight.

Shane took his free hand and ran his fingers through her hair and brushed away all he could from her face so he could look into her eyes again. "There's no where else I'd rather be..."

12