Laurie Jo Ch. 01

Story Info
Southern sophomore gets a taste of Black.
1.7k words
4.04
36.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are too young to read this or are offended by stories like this, don't read them. If you like this type of story, leave me a comment to let me know and I might right more.

*****

My name is Laurie Jo and I am from Decatur, Georgia. I will be a junior next year at UGA and was raised real fitting and proper as most other girls in the south are. I am 18 years old, very petit with hardly any breasts and look extremely young for my age. This made it difficult, no impossible at school to get a boyfriend being that all the guys thought I was a kid. My friends teased me sometimes and at one point had me a birthday party where they all brought me gag gifts. They brought me some cheap sexy lingerie and stuff like that and teased me that I needed to have it so I could be ready for my man. Next came a black dildo and another was a silver bullet vibrator, they soon became my best friends at school.

I went home for the summer to spend some time with the family as I expected that from this point forward that my biology major would keep me at school most of the time and not allow me to visit as often as I would like.

The first weekend back home I went to Lake Lanier with some friends and had a really good time. We drank a lot of beer and horsed around, a lot just a typical day at the lake. I had drank a lot of beer so when I got home I undressed and went straight to bed. I was awakened by Jake (my dog) around midnight wanting to go outside. The dream I was having was awesome and I was very wet. I slipped on a long t-shirt and then decided to pack me a little bowl and take a hit outside while Jake was doing his business. I was getting high and beginning to touch myself and kind of lost track of time and noticed Jake was not around. I tried quietly calling for Jake, but he didn't answer, so I started looking for him. Just as I went into the front yard, a car pulled into the driveway across the street and there was Jake in the other yard. I called to him, but he didn't come. Someone got out of the driver's side and Jake went to the person like he knew them. The person was backlit by the light behind him. I kept hoping he would leave Jake alone and just go inside, but they seemed to know each other. Finally I started walking closer, thinking that if I got a little closer I could call without waking up the entire neighborhood.

I called to Jake and he didn't budge, but the guy looked up and responded, "Oh, he's alright, he just came to visit his old friend Max. I thought to myself, "Yikes, this is that black guy that moved into the neighborhood that mom was complaining about." Max called for me to come over or Jake just wouldn't budge. I was still a little buzzed from the beer and had a good buzz from the bowl, so without thinking about how I was dressed I walked on over.

"Oh. You must be Laurie Jo, your brother told me you were coming home for the summer." He said as he extended his hand I and gave him mine while I hid the bowl behind my back. Instead of shaking my hand he kissed it before I even realized what he was doing. He must have smelled pussy on my fingers and looked me in the eyes, smiled and pulled me to him. I was in no condition to resist as he started kissing me. I responded as any high and horny girl would. I kissed him back and kissing passionately too. He was feeling me up; I was getting more and more turned on. Soon he was touching me all over and I was putty in his hands. Then I began to realize where this was going and knew I couldn't do it, but I didn't want to stop. I decided right then that I would stop it before it went too far.

Suddenly he was rubbing my pussy and before I knew it, he was pulling up my shirt up over my head and there I was in the middle of the yard barefoot and naked being held this very large muscular black man. Though I was really turned on I knew I could not do anything with this guy, but I would play a little more before stopping it, I wanted to touch his cock first and reached down and started rubbing it through his shorts.

Through his shorts his cock felt like it was about the same size as my dildo (7"). Although it felt huge I knew I could do something with it if I wanted to. But there is no way I'm going to let this black man put anything in me. It just wouldn't be right. I came to my senses and tried to pull away telling him that it was late and I had to go home.

He just held on a kept rubbing my clit. He said, "No baby, look what you have done. You need to do something this." I think he sensed that I was not going to fuck him and he lightly pressed down on my shoulder. I started kissing him through his shirt as I willingly let him push me to my knees.

I was so turned on as I kissed my way through his tank top down to his cock telling myself this wasn't really sex, because I wasn't going to fuck him. Then there it was just inches in front of my face pressing against his shorts waiting for me pull it out. I wanted this moment when I first had a real flesh and blood cock to last forever. I began rubbing and kissing it through his shorts and then I just rubbed it all over my face. I started to pull his shorts down and he said, "No fly," so I undid the one button and reached in and pulled his big black cock out. Being my first time it was awkward, but I was effective and pulled his balls out too. I began snuggling it with my face and kissing it, teasing it to stand up for me. It did not take much and there I was on my knees naked in the front yard of this black man about to taste my first real live cock right across the street from my mom's house.

My hand did not quite fit all the way around it as I slowly kissed the head and then he put his hand of the back of my head applied just a little pressure. I opened my mouth let it slide in. As soon as it entered my mouth my nipples instantly became erect. It tasted a little salty and I massaged his balls with one hand and began putting his cock with the other as I slowly moved my head up and down on his cock. This was so exciting and I was sooo horny. I kept stroking his cock as it slid in and out of my mouth. This was so hot, I just had to come. I took the hand I had on his balls and slid to my pussy rubbing against my nipples on the way. Fuck, I am so wet I thought as I touched myself.

"What is your phone number?" He asked.

I thought "WTF?" and looked up to answer his question as he snapped a photo of me and his black cock in my mouth with his phone.

I told him and then he said "Keep on sucking bitch! I'm texting you these pics and then I'm gonna blow a nut." I didn't really think about him having photo of me like this, but soon I would have some real photos of myself with a real cock to get off to.

He then told me to look up for the video. I looked up into his eyes and then he started to cum. It was a big load and I know my face must have contorted a bit. I wanted to swallow it all, but I couldn't and pulled it out of my mouth and he continued to spurt on my face. I began to orgasm and the first spurts hit my tongue. He finished cumming and he told me to lick the drop of the end of his cock, I put the tip in my mouth and sucked it all out.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue slut." He said.

I did just that while looking up at his phone and he squeezed his dick from bottom to top and out came a big gob of his delicious sperm onto my tongue. He then rubbed his cum on my face with his dick and said "Swallow it bitch."

I did and then licked my lips as I looked into the camera, and then I began to cum so hard from my own touch and tasting cum for the first time. It was soooo intense! I soon began to come down from my terrific orgasm and found myself lying on the ground naked with his cum on my face. It was about then that I started feeling naked and ashamed of what I had just done naked in this black man's yard.

He said "Alright, I'm finished, you can go home for now, but be back here tomorrow by noon."

Then he turned and walked into the house as I found my shirt and put it on. I felt pretty bad as I walked back across the street with this guy's cum drying on my face, I was hoping there were some old rags in the garage I could wipe my face with. I didn't want to walk in the house like this and someone wake up and see me. Then I began receiving txt messages with pictures of me on my knees with that big beautiful black cock in my mouth. My handed slipped underneath my shirt began to touch myself again. I quit worrying about the cum on my face and began to rub it into my mouth as I stroked my clit and walked across the street to Mom's house walking faster and faster, I need to masturbate again. Right now I just need to cum again with my big black dildo all up inside me...