Laurie's Escapade Ch. 01

Story Info
This dare may be too tough to pull off.
2.2k words
4.35
90.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie walked carefully down the gravel trail, naked in the moonlight except for a chastity belt and the chains that bound her hands to her waist. She winced, but not from the rocks digging into her bare soles. It was the electro stim taped to her clit that caused the pain. Beneath the chastity belt an electrode was taped tightly to her clit. Another was on the tip of the dildo that the belt held inside her pussy. Every ten seconds, a jolt of electric pain ran from her cervix to her clitoris. When Sean first turned the damn thing on, she could barely keep her knees from buckling, but now, many shocks later, her only reaction was a wince, and occasionally a short, soft grunt.

The dildo was a monster, twelve inches long and pressed very deeply into her by the chastity belt. It was the deepest she'd ever been penetrated, and it felt like the tip was halfway to her throat, rearranging her internal organs with every step she took. She kept going down the path in search of the keys to turn the stim off and get the dildo out. She knew if she failed, Sean wouldn't rescue her until almost dawn, so she kept going down the path, despite the risk of getting caught.

This was the riskiest escapade Sean had put her on yet. Laurie was terrified, but couldn't deny there was excitement too. More than she'd ever felt. Even with the giant dong splitting her in two, she couldn't wait for Sean to fuck her when she was done with the dare. Sex after these dares was always incredible. Laurie felt like she came with every thrust of Sean's cock. Her hands, chained together and padlocked to the D-ring on the front of her chastity belt, pawed at the leather covering her crotch. She wanted to rub herself so badly, wanted to masturbate right there in the cool night air. To cum screaming beneath the moon and the stars.

She whimpered as another shock stabbed her clit. She didn't know how far she'd walked or how long she'd been going. It was hard to measure time when your thoughts were constantly interrupted by intense pain in your most sensitive spot. The bridge must be pretty close though. She hoped it was. She was on the river trail that ran between towns in the valley. It was the old railroad grade, long since abandoned and turned over to the county parks department. The turned it into a bike and jogging path for the public. They probably didn't expect it to be used for what Laurie was doing right now. She hoped there weren't any cameras.

The bridge ran over a small creek, and Sean had told her she would find a key to the padlock on her wrists there. That was her first objective, to get her hands free. She still wouldn't be able to turn off the stim or take off the chastity belt. The stim unit was sealed in a locked box taped to the small of her back. The wires ran under the belt. They jolted her again.

She saw the bridge. Most of the bike path was shielded by trees and bushes on either side, but now she saw that the bridge was in the open, bathed in very bright moonlight. The highway ran not more than twenty yards away, and there was an old dive bar just across the road. Laurie gulped and realized she would be in full view of anyone leaving the bar while she was on the bridge. If they thought to look anyway.

Sean was probably in the parking lot, watching. He'd driven her, naked and bound, stuffed with the dildo, to where the trail crossed West Valley Road. Lifting her out of the car, he set her down on her feet and switched on the stim box. She gasped at the first shock, but Sean just laughed and locked the control box. He pointed her north, gave her ass one hard swat, and sped off leaving her alone with her quest.

She gingerly made her way out onto the bridge. Her skin looked pale in the moonlight. She felt like she was glowing, a beacon drawing anyone's eyes to her naked breasts bouncing softly as she walked. Her breath was very rapid now, and she fought a brief moment of panic when she thought she might hyperventilate. It wouldn't be a good place to pass out.

She was on the bridge and looking along the railing for the key. It would be tied to the railing somewhere. She saw it, glinting in the moonlight. She quickly crossed to it and began fumbling to unlock her hands. Her back was to the highway and the dive bar. She froze as she heard a car door slam. Laurie looked over her shoulder, but couldn't see anyone. There were several cars in the lot. She went back to working on the lock, but froze again when she heard a car engine start. A car was leaving the lot. Her fingers were incredibly clumsy. She was panicking, taking too long. Suddenly headlights swept across the bridge and fixed her in their beam. She looked over her shoulder again and saw a pair of headlights pointed straight at her. Any car leaving the parking lot would be aimed directly at the bridge! "Damn you Sean!" she cursed. He'd planned this part too. She heard a voice, a male voice, yell something. She couldn't tell what it was, but it sounded obscene. Then she heard a wolf-whistle, and quite clearly "Hey, nice ass! Dude! She's naked!"

A car door opened, and Laurie felt dizzy. She was going to be caught! Caught naked and in handcuffs by two drunks leaving a dive bar. Oh, God. The chastity belt meant they couldn't rape her, but they could do other things. Sean had told her what to do if she got caught. Tell them to read the note taped to her waist. She knew what it said too. Two condoms were wrapped in the note, and it told them she was being punished for being a bad girl and that she would give them head if they used the condoms. Laurie knew what it said because Sean had made her sign it.

Another car door opened and Laurie's stomach did a summersault. But then, when she'd given up, the key finally found its way into the lock. It turned with a click and her hands were free.

"C'mon, let's get a closer look!" one of the men said. Laurie looked back, but couldn't see anything with the headlights glaring in her eyes. She ran off the bridge, sprinting for the trees on the other side with her breasts bouncing painfully.. The dildo wrenched her insides even harder now, but she kept her legs moving. When she was out of view of the parking lot, she jumped down off the trail and scrambled behind some bushes. Her heart was pounding now. She hid behind the bushes and looked backwards to see if the drunks were following her. She heard noises from the road and moved deeper into the shadows, trying to keep quiet. The damn stim was still shocking her though, and it seemed more painful now. Maybe it was the running, or maybe the electrode on the dildo was making better contact with her innards. Whatever, it felt like a needle was being shoved through her body every time it went off. She had to bite her lip to keep from crying. Her thighs spasmed and her ass clenched tightly with each jolt.

She heard bushes rustle, then a loud snap followed by a splash. Then one of the drunks started swearing and Laurie almost laughed despite her predicament. One of then had fallen in the creek! She heard more curses and splashing. She waited there through several more painful shocks until she heard car doors again, and then an engine roared and the headlights swung around and disappeared. She heard a car rumble out onto the highway and speed off down the road. The drunks had gone.

Slowly she got up and crept back out onto the trail. She didn't hear anything, so she began walking again, headed for her next objective. Her heart rate came down from the panic-pitch it had been at when she sprinted off the bridge, but it was still beating fast. Now that the panic was receding, Laurie realized how excited she was. She could feel wetness leaking down her thighs, seeping from underneath the tight leather of the chastity belt. In the still night air, she could smell her own scent, the musky aroma of sex. She briefly thought about going back to the bridge, waiting for someone else to come out, risking getting caught again. Her hand touched the note taped to her belt and her mouth opened slightly with her tongue absently stroking an imaginary cock. Maybe Sean would make her lick him first, before he fucked her. She turned her back on the bridge and kept moving.

Her next stop was a boat launch along the river. Sean had said the driveway crossed the trail maybe half a mile north of the bridge. In the boat launch parking lot she would find an old suitcase. In the suitcase would be clothes for her to wear and instructions for the next part of her night. As she walked along, the pain of the stim began to decrease again. She was taking the shocks without visibly shaking and she no longer had to struggle not to cry out. The dong still dug into her cervix though, and her womb was getting pretty sore from the abuse the monster dildo delivered.

She came to the driveway and looked carefully each way before sneaking down towards the river. She crept along in the shadow of some bushes as she approached the open parking lot. It was a place that Sean had taken her before to have sex, and she knew it was a popular place for partiers to hang out. She peered around an alder tree and saw the parking lot empty. The suitcase was supposed to be beneath a picnic table by the boat ramp itself. Quickly Laurie ran across the parking lot, grateful for asphalt underneath her feet for a change. She saw the table and ran over to it. Underneath was an old tweed suitcase, probably something Sean got at Good Will. She pulled it out and opened it up. Inside was a skirt, top, and heels. Also a note. She decided to get dressed, then read the note. The skirt went on first, and it was oh so short. It barely covered her ass, and she wondered if the chastity belt was visible underneath. The top was long enough to cover the stim box taped to her back, but the front plunged all the way to her belly button and left her cleavage bare almost all the way to her nipples. She had clothes, but they didn't cover very much.

Laurie didn't put the heels on just yet – the soles of her feet were sore from the gravel path, but the heels were 4 inches high and would be hard to walk in. She picked up the note and unfolded it. Her Driver's License was inside. There was just enough light from the full moon to read Sean's careful block printing.

"Hello My Sex Kitten. I hope you've had a fun night so far. You're almost done being outside – just one more thing to do. Keep going on the trail until you reach town. Go into Big Joe's Tavern – you know, the biker joint on the south edge of town that you're afraid to go in. Well, your car is in the parking lot and the keys to your belt are in the glovebox. Unfortunately, your car is locked, and the key is taped to the back of the toilet in the men's room. You'll have to go in and get it. Once you're in your car, you can take off the belt, but hurry home. I'll be waiting for you there. Oh, and the bar closes at two am. If you don't make it in time, you'll have to wear the stim and the belt all night."

Laurie shivered. She looked down at her half-covered body and thought of not just going into the biker bar dressed this way, but walking into the men's room! Then the stim jolted her again, very painfully this time and she knew she had to get moving if she wanted the pain to stop. She tucked her ID into the waist of her skirt and threw the note into a garbage can on her way out of the parking lot. It was maybe another mile to town, and she had no idea how late it was. She'd have to hurry if she didn't want to spend the rest of the night with her pussy on electrical fire. Worse, she'd still have the belt on, and that meant no fucking, no orgasm. She needed an orgasm now. Her inner thighs were coated with her own juices now. Oh, God. She'd have to walk into the bar like that! She looked down and saw he thighs glisten slightly. She whimpered, not from the pain, but from the embarrassment. But she kept moving down the trail.