Laurie's Milk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

' Jensen pulling out his thick monster'

She tossed her head from side to side.

'Putting it between her massive tits, milk flowing over his cock as he pushing it in and out of her cleavage, her sucking the tip as it pushed through'

She bit her lip and rubbed faster.

'Sucking his cock, squeezing his balls, feeling them swell and jerk and finally release his load in her mouth, all over her tits and stomach'

She moaned.

'Putting it in her pussy'

She squeezed her fingers between her thighs

'His big dick blowing his load in her'

She arched her back and screamed.

'Getting her pregnant with his babies'

She came and passed out.

...

"Hey, wake up you."

Laurie's eyes flickered. Blinking quickly to clear her vision, she saw her husband Steve at the foot of the bed wiggling her big toe gently between his fingers. She smiled at him in her fuzzy headed state. Steve was looking down at his wife, naked from the waist down, pussy swollen and sticky, nipples sticking out of her top soaked through with milk.

"So, what happened here?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Laurie heard his words but her eyes were on Steve's pants, watching his member swell at the sight of her in this position. She pussy throbbed in response. She sighed. That was what she needed.

Laurie didn't answer. Instead she rolled over and crawled across the bed toward Steve. She stopped in front of his jeans, and with her eyes fixed on the bugle, put her fingers to the button, undid the fly, and reaching under Steve's underwear, pulled out his dick.

Steve was only half erect, so Laurie put his member in her mouth and began to push back and forth, flicking the tip of her tongue on his frenulum and pressing into the underside of his shaft. Steve's eyes widened in surprise, but he made no attempt to stop her. His cock was thickening in her mouth, and Laurie could feel her juices heating up and flowing out to her lips, threatening to spill onto the bedding. A moan escaped Steve's lips as Laurie tasted a spill of precum on her tongue. He was ready.

She looked up at his face. "Take those off, now."

Laurie rose up to her knees as Steve took his shoes, socks, and jeans off. As he went to take his shirt off, Laurie motioned for him to stop. He was naked enough for what she wanted. She wanted him. She pointed to the bedhead.

"Sit there" she instructed.

Steve did as he was told and sat with his back to the bedhead with his legs splayed in front. In an exaggerated sway of her hips, Laurie threw her leg over Steve and positioned herself over his member. A string of her wetness pearled and drew down onto the tip of Steve's cock. Laurie lowered herself urgently and pushed Steve's cock into her hungry pussy, gasping as he quickly filled her. Her previous orgasms had left her tender, so once Laurie had as much of him inside her as she could take comfortably she simply held still, letting her inner walls get used to his girth.

Knowing her husband would start thrusting soon if she didn't that control, Laurie pulled up her top up and the cups of her bralette to the sides, exposing her breasts to Steve. Her chest was already shining with moisture from her damp shirt while her renewed arousal was causing new beads of milk to spot on her nipples. Laurie breathed heatedly as Steve stared at her breasts. Not needing to be told, Steve dove into her cleavage, taking a nipple between his lips and flooding his mouth with her nectar. Laurie was amazed at how much she still had in her; even though she had admitted to herself many times she basically had enough for two babies thanks to her fetish fuelled husband. The sensation of his mouth at her breast caused sharp pleasure to spider web down her body from her nipple straight to her clitoris. Laurie bit back a squeal, squeezed Steve's dick with her pelvic muscles and began to ride him with nothing in mind but her building orgasm. She knew It wouldn't be long before she came, the nipple not in Steve's mouth was already flowing in a steady stream, and every time their hips pressed together or Laurie pushed down to the base of Steve's cock, the pressure on her clit forced her inner walls to tense around Steve, threatening her with uncontrollable convulsions.

Laurie looked down to Steve blissed out face. He hadn't emptied her first breast, but he moved to her second, leaving the first to spill milk all over the both of them and the sheets. Laurie could feel his cock starting to swell and the ridges of his glands flaring out. Steve wasn't going to last much longer. Picking up her speed to make sure she got there first, Laurie put fingers to her clit and rubbed furiously. She was too excited already from her day to last a marathon. Her cries grew quickly and loudly. One, two, three more thrusts, and all three parts of her body experiencing pleasure suddenly tensed up together, and all at once pulsed with fast, heavy contractions as Laurie had her hardest orgasm of the day. Laurie screamed over Steve as she jammed herself onto as much of his cock as would fit. The free nipple pulsed milk. She rocked back and forth in her husband's lap as she rode the waves of her pleasure, her eyes screwed shut and pushing her head into Steve's shoulder, pulling her nipple out from between his lips to flop and spray her milk about them alongside its twin.

No longer sucking, Steve moaned and gripped his wife by the arms, still thrusting hard while his wife held position letting the sensation of her cum dominate her mind. His rod and balls swelled with impending release.

"Honey, honey- I'm gonna cum" he breathed hoarsely.

"Mmm, j-just cum in me honey," she replied distantly, still in her bliss.

"But-" he chocked. She hadn't gone back on the pill since having Angus.

"It's- it's okay honey. It's okay," Laurie breathed. She still too far in the throes of her climax to think about the consequences. She rolled her head so her mouth was net to his ear. "Come on baby, cum in your wife."

Steve's three day load blew inside Laurie suddenly and loudly, Steve moaning as rope after rope of cum filled Laurie's womb. Unable to hold himself up, he fell onto the bed head bonelessly, still spilling his seed into his wife. They held their position and rode through their orgasms, until both finally faded. Laurie sighed as her breasts finally stopped leaking, and the heat between her thighs faded for the first time since morning. The fact Steve had cum inside her was more real this side of her orgasm, but it still didn't worry her. Laurie felt sure she had read that a breastfeeding mother was less likely to conceive in one of her pregnancy books...but she wasn't certain. Even if she did... well, that was how Angus had come into their lives in the first place.

Steve opened his eyes, smiling.

"Well, what brought that on then?" he asked.

Laurie's afterglow was suddenly dashed, and replaced with immense guilt. The look showed on her face, and Steve's smile vanish to with replaced by a curious frown. She turned away from him, but it was too late for Laurie to hide it.

"What is it hon?" he asked again. She was quiet, and Steve put his hand to her shoulder, softly asking her again.

Laurie answered him finally. "I- I don't want to say."

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because," she said, looking away from him, "I think you'll be mad."

"Hey," he said, placing his hand to her chin and bringing her line of sight back to his face, "It's me. I love you. And I promise I won't be mad, whatever it is. Just tell me sweetheart."

Laurie bit her lip, uncertain, but still decided to tell John the truth. If nothing else it might alleviate her conscience.

Changing their positions so they were lying facing each other, Laurie told Steve everything that had happened, getting cancelled on, taking a bath and watching porn, trying her hardest not to touch herself all afternoon, Jensen coming over, her getting turned on and him getting a hard on seeing her leak, masturbating to exhaustion over the thought of what might have happened and finally Steve coming home. The whole time Steve was quiet and listened. There was a moment while Laurie relayed the part about her masturbation fantasies that she thought she felt Steve's member jerk against her leg, but for the most part he was reflective through her story.

When she was finished, she looked to Steve nervously, waiting for a reaction. Steve was looking off to the side, deep in thought.

"So...what do you think?" Laurie asked sheepishly.

Steve looked back to his wife, and to her enormous relief, gave her a reassuring smile.

"Why did you think I'd be mad?"

Laurie blinked. "Really?"

Steve shrugged. "You didn't cheat, you stopped it before anything happened , so...why should I be angry with you?"

"Well...What about the fact that I got so...turned on?"

He shrugged again. "You're married Laurie, not dead. Jensen is a good looking guy. And I know you're into black guys, so it's not that big of a surprise to me. I bet he was surprised turning around and seeing you leaking like that though."

Laurie slapped him playfully. "Well I've got no idea why he was so interested in me anyway. I mean I'm still all fat from having Angus."

Steve laughed. "Seriously? Have you not looked in the mirror lately? You're totally a 'MILF' now honey ."

Laurie was shocked. "What?"

"Seriously. You were slim and sexy before having Angus, but now? You're curvier and hotter than you believe, trust me. And you wouldn't believe how good your boobs and butt look with the extra weight. Honestly it's no wonder Jensen got a boner seeing you like that."

Laurie processed what Steve had just said. She had never looked at her post baby body as more than...well more. Fat and bulging, uncomfortable, but...sexy? Other people thought it was sexy, and not just her husband either...there was something confidence building about that.

"So what should I do about Jensen? What about the next time he comes around?" Laurie said.

Steve shrugged. "He goes away to university in a few weeks. Maybe it's something you'll have to smooth out in the future, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. That being said..."

Steve looked thoughtful a while, and when he started talking again his voice was calm, and reassuring. "Sweetheart, I love you. And I want you to have every experience that you want to have in life. But...for some things you may want, I know I'm...not able to be the person to give them to you."

Laurie looked at her husband confused. "What are you saying Steve?"

"I'm saying," said Steve evenly, "that I love you. And if you ever find yourself in a position where you want to...'go forward'...but you're worried about me...well, don't worry about me. I'm always going to be here for you." He kissed her on the forehead. "Promise."

Laurie lay there stunned. Was her husband giving permission to sleep with other men?...No, that's not right. He was giving her permission, if it ever occurred, to try her fantasies.

"But...why?" she asked quietly.

Steve smiled, looking at her breasts. There was still some milk on her nipples that he slowly drew a finger around.

"Because I know how good it can feel to have some of your biggest fantasies come true sweetheart" he answered.

She smiled. She wasn't sure if she would ever would, or could, but how many husbands would say that to their wives?

He kissed her on the forehead. "I'm going to have a shower. You have one when I'm done, I'll change the sheets, and we'll go to your mother's and get Angus, okay?"

Laurie nodded, and was asleep again before Steve had even left the room.

An hour later they were in the car together on the way to Laurie's mothers to pick up their son. Laurie was happy. Today could have terribly for herself, and her marriage, but here they were, driving together to pick up the third member of their little family. She really wanted to hold her son, and to be honest she wanted to feel the closeness of nursing him. Steve couldn't stop smiling either. Halfway there, Laurie couldn't hold her curiosity any longer and asked him why.

"I just noticed something" was all he would say.

Laurie thumped him in the arm. "What?" she asked.

Steve's grin broadened. "While you were in the shower I went downstairs."

"And...?"

"The cupboard door was still open, so I had a quick look inside. Turns out Jensen forgot to take the games with him." Steve turned to his wife, still grinning. "You might see him sooner than you thought."

The grin on Laurie's face dropped and fell into shock as Steve kept on grinning at her. She was glad when she had gotten changed she had put new breast pads on under her bra.

She could have sworn she just felt her milk letdown.

12