Laurie's Milk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The contraction in her pussy pulsed all the way up to her bellybutton. Her ankles involuntarily jerked up and clamped about Alex's hips. Laurie felt a snort of hot air on her chest as Alex grinned with a mouthful of her flesh between his lips, but continued to pulse more of her milk down his throat without breaking his rhythm.

Laurie bit her lip. She craned her head around to try and get a look at what Alex was packing. From what Laurie could see, he was at least two inches longer than her husband, and yet... Steve had him beat in girth by about an inch or so. Between the two of them, Laurie thought she would take the thicker member over the longer. While either is nice, a thicker cock would rub against her G-Spot better, while constantly getting pounded in the cervix held less lustre for her.

Nonetheless, right now she wanted the cock that pressed into her clit to do so again. Her legs still wrapped around Alex's hips, Laurie tentatively pressed her hips forward, trying to find his cockhead again. Across the room there was the sound of fabric hitting the ground, but it didn't register in Laurie's preoccupied mind.

She felt a thrill as her pelvis pressed into thick hard flesh. Aiming for his head, Laurie had instead planted her clit on the underside of Alex's shaft. His eyes flicked up, but may no attempt to move away from her.

Slowly, she started to grind along him, back an inch, then forward. She felt the wetness in her snatch soak into the material of her thong. Back an inch and forward another, and she felt Alex's flesh twitch involuntarily under her. Back and forth again, and this time a soft moan escaped Alex's throat. Again, he looked to her and her to him, but neither broke the tension. Looking him in the eye, Laurie pushed hard against his shaft, grazing her pussy hard enough against his member that the wetness of her thong began seeping into Alex's cotton underwear. A harder moan vibrated through Laurie's tit flesh, and Alex returned his attention to his forceful nursing.

Laurie whimpered low herself, now rubbing and pressing her sensitive folds over Alex's clothed cock without subtlety. Alex gyrated his hips in time with Laurie's thrusts so to get the most for both of them out of every stroke, all the while pulling more and more milk from Laurie. He was surprised at how much a single breast held, unaware of exactly how much milk she supplied to her son and husband in a day, and now Danny on occasion.

He felt Laurie pumping harder against him and heard her breathing tighten. She was trying to bring herself to orgasm. Unfortunately, before she could get closer to her climax, Alex pulled his body away from her and popped her nipple from his mouth.

"What? Why did you stop?" she asked breathless.

Alex grimaced, and squeezed her breast. A thin dribble of milk drew out. "I think you're empty."

"Well, there's another full one right here" she said, offering her left breast to him.

"Sorry, but I don't think so" smiled Alex.

"You didn't like it?" she asked, a little shocked.

"It's pretty good," said Alex grinning. "But I think my girlfriend might like the other one, if she isn't too busy."

As one they turned to Steve and Danny, and Laurie's eyes widened in surprise while Alex only smiled. While Laurie and Alex had been having their fun, Steve had become completely nude, while Danny was still in her underwear, a pink G-string, her own ample breasts free to the air and bouncing up and down. She was on her knees, bobbing back and forth, sliding a significant amount of Steve's cock back and forth in her mouth, one hand on the floor holding her in position, the other gently squeezing Steve's balls.

Alex was unfazed. "Honey?" he called. Danny looked at him without breaking her rhythm, and made a questioning sound in bottom of her throat. The vibrations of it around his shaft caused Steve to bend forward and moan. "Do you want to nurse from Laurie?"

She looked to Laurie's leaking breast, and then up to Steve. Snorting in resignation, frustrated that she didn't get to enjoy Steve's cock more before swapping to his wife, she gave it a few more hard sucks before pulling it out of her mouth with a small pop, and walked over to Laurie, who was still reclining on the lounge.

Alex got up from over Laurie, and when his girlfriend made it over to the lounge, he put his arms around Danny. Feverishly the couple put their lips together and their tongues in each other's mouths, all the while groping as much of each other as they could hold.

"Come on" she gasped as she pulled her face away from Alex's.

Laurie thought Danny would take Alex's place on top her on the lounge, but instead Alex walked to the side of the seat, bent over, and walked the ottoman over, placing it in front of Laurie.

Danny mounted the ottoman of all fours, forearms and shins to the fabric, and lowered her head to nuzzle at Laurie's leaking breast. Taking it between her lips, it was simply a matter of Danny coaxing the milk already flowing from her nipple into a steady stream from the dribble that had been leaking down her front. Laurie breathed in contentment as the sensations of her friends mouth refreshed the pleasurable throbbing throughout her body that Alex had started.

The two boys wasted no time, moving as one to their respective partners. Alex was behind Danny in a matter of moments, lifting her nicely rounded ass high and pert into the air, hip high to her boyfriend. Placing a thumb under either side of her G-String, Alex carefully peeled it down her thighs to rest between her knees. A thin stream of her wetness pearled and broke between her pussy and the material as her thong moved down her body. Alex then stood back, pulled his own briefs down to the floor and stepped out of them. Laurie finally got to see Alex's cock in all of its glory. It was longer than Steve's, though not as thick, uncircumcised, and turned slightly upward. It bobbed slightly under its own weight as Alex moved.

Alex positioned himself behind Danny, cock in one hand, the other resting on her ass cheek. Rubbing his cockhead gently against her slit to cover it in her moisture, Alex carefully pressed his rod into her, and slowly, he pushed his impressive length into his girlfriend.

Danny moaned with her mouth around Laurie's nipple as her vagina slowly filled with her boyfriend's cock. At no point did Alex pause or change pace, feeling her pussy tighten and pulse quiver as more of his thick meat was fed into her slit. Giving Steve oral had excited Danny, and more than drenched her pussy with enough wetness that Alex bottomed out in her before it became uncomfortable to continue filling her pussy. There was still an inch and a half of his length outside of Danny from what Laurie could see, a thought that made her tummy flutter. Alex held in this position while Danny's pussy stretched about his cock and got used to the fullness, before slowly beginning to push in and out of her.

Steve likewise walked over to Laurie, rubbing his dick as he closed the space, Danny's saliva still coating his skin. He came around the back of the lounge until he was at Laurie's feet. He reached across her body, and like Alex had to Danny, pulled her thong down past her knees, her toes, and off her body with a quick fling. As gently as he could, Steve moved his wife so that there was enough space for him to lie behind her in a spoon position. Laurie, Danny and Alex all had to shuffle, but quickly they found a position they were all comfortable with and continued their own actions.

Laurie could feel Steve's throbbing erection pressed between her ass cheeks.

"What are you doing back there?" Laurie purred in her husband's ear.

"I thought I might do this" he replied before planting a heavy kiss on her lips. Not breaking their kiss, Steve took his cock in hand, and using the back of it to gesture to Laurie to push her knees forward, presenting her pussy to him, pressed his thickness into her.

Laurie gasped as Steve filled her quickly. Unlike Alex who had taken his time so to agonisingly drag out Danny's arousal and climax, Steve was already excited from Danny's attention, and was very ready to bring himself to orgasm. Laurie wasn't much better, sawing against Alex's cock had her ready for an orgasm of her own, so when Steve pushed himself into her urgently, Laurie pushed back hard against him. The force of both actions pushed the head of Steve's dick to kiss Laurie's womb. Both of them grunted at the not-quite-comfortable sensation, but several thrusts and pushes from the both of them and they found their rhythm. A pair of climaxes between Steve and Laurie would take little time.

The low infrequent noises Danny was making while taking Laurie's milk suddenly became high pitched squeaks in the back of her throat, as her body visibly shuddered with her first orgasm. She popped Laurie's nipple out of her mouth for a moment while she caught her breath, Laurie's breast milk drooling over the both of them and the lounge. Alex's smiled at the sight in front of him, but didn't change his rhythm while Danny tried to recover. So the entire time she was trying to recover, Danny couldn't stop panting, and her pussy was still throbbing urgently as each thrust from Alex pushed more and more pleasure through her body.

Watching the scene in front of him, Steve could feel hot semen roiling in his balls, needing to erupt from his body, and started thrusting into his wife urgently. Laurie moved with him, making small sounds of exertion as she felt her own orgasm beginning to build.

The ferocity of Steve's thrusts suddenly gave Laurie pause as she realised how close he must be to cumming. She wasn't sure he would be able to pull out in time if he kept up at this pace.

Laurie knew that Steve knew she wasn't on the pill, but still felt that he might need a reminder.

"Be careful honey. You don't want to get me pregnant" she breathed.

Laurie felt Steve's cock give a thick twitch inside her at the word 'pregnant'. He pumped his hips harder, catching his knee under her thigh and forcing her leg up, pushing his entire length inside of her with each stroke until his balls slapped against her perineum.

Danny caught her breath enough to relatch onto Laurie's spurting nipple.

She looked at her husband in shocked disbelief. "Are you trying to get me pregnant?"

Steve chuckled breathily. "God I need to cum. I haven't cum once since we fucked the night you told me about you and Danny," he said. "I want to blow my load in you, right now."

"But- we're not ready for- oohh..." Laurie's sentence cut off as one of Alex's harder thrusts pushed Danny's face into Laurie's breast, sending a pleasurable throb through her chest.

"No, Steve, we- need to... talk about this. We were going to wait until Angus was older before trying again," she said in a quick, uneven voice. "I'm about to go back to work."

"Go back to work. And in six months you can go on maternity leave again with a big pregnant belly, and I'll keep your pussy well fucked until our baby comes."

Laurie moaned. She wasn't against them having more kids, they agreed before marriage that they wanted three or four, but she had wanted more time before they tried again, more time with Angus. He was still a handful, a second baby would only compound the time and effort and stress.

In spite of that, she was getting excited at the thought of Steve dumping a thick load of babymaker into her right now.

"But..."

"No buts. I need you to cum for me first honey. Then I will fill you up. Cum for me."

Steve's dominance made Laurie flush with excitement. She felt her pussy tingle and squeeze around Steve's cock in quick pulses. He was going to make her cum hard, now, and then he was going to make her pregnant.

"Cum for me baby. Cum so I can fill you up," he breathed in her ear. "I want you to get so big your clothes don't fit. I want your tits to swell up with more milk than they can hold and leak constantly. I want your ass to get huge and your lips to plump up. I want your pregnant pussy to get so used to me fucking it that you get wet every time I walk in the room." Danny moaned into Laurie's breast listening to Steve's words. Laurie was so close; her inner walls were clamped over his dick. He only needed to say it once more.

"Cum for me."

Laurie's pussy exploded in wet pulses as shocking pleasure cannoned through her body. She sobbed in ecstasy as the dribble of milk in her right breast that Alex didn't take oozed out of her, while the left pulsed three or four weak spurts between Danny's greedy lips.

His wife cumming over his cock and pulling her velvet folds over his oversensitive glands pushed Steve to the very edge of his own orgasm. Panting desperately, his slid his in and out of Laurie fast, but somehow unable to bring himself to completion.

Her own orgasm still roiling with Steve's continued thrusts, Laurie was caught under a cloud of pleasure and sex heat. No longer was there any hesitation. She wanted her man's seed in her, filling her, impregnating her. She knew exactly how to set him off.

"Cum for me baby," she moaned. "Cum for your wife. Breed me."

Steve screwed his eyes shut and thrust into his wife one final time, pushing the head of his cock inside her as close to her cervix as possible, before the rolling swell of his orgasm burst from him and jetted pulse after pulse of thick semen into her body. Each throb of Steve's cock was met with tiny thrusts from both of them, milking as much pleasure as possible while Steve seeded his wife's womb.

"Oh god" Laurie shuddered. He just kept cumming.

"Oh god" Steve sighed, slumping over his wife.

"Oh God!"

Laurie and Steve looked to see Danny pumping up down Alex's dick desperately. At some point Danny had released Laurie's nipple again, and currently had her forehead pressed to the ottoman, forearms flat to the fabric and her whole body arched up to Alex, still pounding her with heavy thrusts.

Alex's face was red and covered in a light sheen of sweat, obviously near his limit as well. Steve couldn't quite keep his eyes off Danny's ass, all the while still pumping cum into his wife, while Laurie's attention was squarely on Alex's balls swinging thickly under him, husband and wife both still holding squarely to each other so Steve's cock stayed filling his wife.

Alex orgasmed in front of his captive audience, his balls visibly pulsing as he shot his load into Danny, holding her ass cheeks his grip as he continued thrusting into her in short strokes. Feeling him cum pushed Danny over the edge, and gave her her second shuddering orgasm of the night. She pushed forward in the throes of her spasms, and Alex's dick popped out of her, spilling the last few ropes of his cum onto her lower back as she sank into a quivering mess on Laurie and Steve's furniture.

Alex stood a moment as he caught his breath. He then put his arms around his girlfriend gently, lifting her up from the ottoman as though she was weightless, and cradling her, Alex walked over to the other unoccupied lounge that sat in their host's living room. He lay down on it and arranged Danny on top of himself, holding her as they cuddled in their sex afterglow. They kissed, and Laurie saw Danny thrusting her clit lazily into the still semi-hard shaft of Alex's cock.

"God she's insatiable" Laurie thought.

Steve kissed his wife. "I'm just going to check on Angus, okay?" he said.

They disengaged, Laurie cupping her pussy to make sure none of Steve's cum seeped out onto the lounge, and Steve walked naked up the staircase and to Angus's nursery, grabbing a towel on the way past the bathroom.

This side of her orgasm, Laurie was again uncertain of what they had done, but nonetheless grabbed a throw pillow and placed it under her bottom, thighs up on the arm of the lounge chair. She could feel some of Steve's copious amount of cum seeping from her regardless of her position, and thought of the sweat and body fluid of all four of them all over their fabric lounge suite made her sigh. They could get them steam cleaned, she reasoned.

Laurie turned her head to look at Alex and Danny. "Did you guys want to stay the night?" she asked.

Alex smiled. "No, it's alright. I think it's probably best to get this one home," he said, nodding down to Danny. In the time Steve had left, Danny had gone from milking her orgasm on Alex's cock to snoring quietly on Alex's chest. "I'll get her dressed and we'll Uber home. I'll come back for the car in the morning."

Laurie nodded, and went back to staring at the ceiling.

...

Less than an hour later, Alex and a sleepy Danny were loaded into an Uber, Laurie and Steve had had a quick shower, and were now in each other's arms, waiting for sleep.

Laurie looked to her husband, worried. "Do really want me pregnant again? Now?"

Steve smiled at her, and absently rubbed her belly. "It might be a little late for second thoughts."

"Steve I'm serious."

"I know you are." He sighed. "I don't want you pregnant for the rest of your life-"

"Bullshit" Laurie cut in.

"But, I think now is a good time for us to be having and raising more babies." he finished.

"Why now?"

Steve rolled over and looked her in the eye. "The book deal finalised" he smiled.

Laurie tried to make the connection. "Did they offer more money?" she asked slowly.

"The advance they gave me was reflective of the initial print numbers," said Steve. "The last meeting I had with the publisher, they've decided to triple the volume to do a limited international release as well."

Laurie's eyes widened. "So..."

"So there's enough money in the amended advance that you can be off work for a good while, if you want to be. Maybe even with some help if we can find someone at the right price."

Laurie punched her husband playfully. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Well honestly I was going to say at dinner, but it got a bit...out of hand..."

"It really did. God, both of them sucking of my tits..." She thought for a moment. "Steve, what did you mean when you said to Alex, 'remember university'?"

"Oh. Well..." stammered Steve. "Ah, do you ever remember me telling you about a girlfriend of mine, Melanie?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, back at university, she was...Alex's girlfriend too."

"Oh. Well that's not too weird. Did he date her first or did you?"

"Ah, actually we both dated her...at the same...time."

Laurie couldn't believe her ears. "What?!"

Steve shrugged. "It was just the situation we were in. Me and Alex had a place together and we both liked her but weren't looking for anything serious, and neither was she, so...sometimes I'd take her out on dates, sometimes Alex would...it worked for us"

"Did you three all had sex together?"

"...It happened once or twice, yes..."

"Wow...I can't believe you didn't tell me about that" Laurie exclaimed.

Steve shrugged. "Well exactly how would that conversation have come up?"

"I don't know. We've spoken about our past sex lives before, maybe then?" Laurie stopped for a moment, processing what Steve had told her. "Is that why you're so okay with me being with Danny...with other people?"

"It probably weighs pretty heavily on it," Steve admitted. "I had a pretty colourful sexual history myself back in my university days. I wanted to try everything I could while I was around a group of people that were happy being promiscuous and experimenting too. I've always treated monogamy with respect, but back then I got used to being around people that could go out every weekend and come home with a different guy or girl, and never let it colour my opinion of the person. Because their sex lives didn't change who they were, their personalities or the lives they led, their families or aspirations. Like, I got to seeing a person and seeing them as the whole person they were, and not just for the stuff they liked to do behind locked doors...I guess finding out about you and Jensen, and you and Danny...well I guess really I'm the same guy I was back then in the way I'm thinking about it."