Lavender

Story Info
A sexy rendevous after a long day.
1k words
19.7k
0
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asiansilk
asiansilk
5 Followers

The scent of jasmine invaded the room as she opened the window to let in the cool air. Only then did she notice the rose petals scattered across the bed, blowing in the breeze. Entranced she watched each petal flutter and fall as if replaced by some invisible hand. Scanning the room she noticed the burgundy silk sheets, candles flickering and the champagne by the bed. Smiling softly to herself she turned and walked right into the embrace of her lover.

Placing a gentle kiss on her lips, he slowly unbuttoned her blouse, watching as each button further revealed the swell of her breasts. Sighing softly as he kissed her shoulder, she leaned her head back. Her raven locks spilled over her shoulder and down her back like a silken waterfall. Seeing the newly exposed flesh of her graceful neck, he slowly made his way down the gentle curve with feathery kisses.

The sensation of his moistened lips passing over her skin sent shivers down her spine as she anticipated his every touch. A soft sigh escaped her lips as he continued to travel lower, kissing each swell above her pale lavender bra. Slowly he peeled the shirt off her shoulder, grazing her arm with his lips. Each brief contact felt like a tiny spark to her. She ran her hands through his hair and pulled gently to bring his lips up to meet hers. His moist, soft lips were like nothing she had ever known.

His mouth lingered on her lower lip as he started to nibble it lightly. She could feel an answering call in her hardening nipples and in the tingle that traveled ever lower. Shifting her hips, she wiggled out of her silk skirt and let it puddle to the floor around her ankles. Her lover's gaze took in the sight she presented to him. Her petite frame looked almost too frail to support her ample breasts, which curved down into slender hips and muscular legs. Devoid of her clothes, she was dressed only in her pale lavender bra with black lace edging, matching panties, garter belt and black silk stockings.

Stepping back, she took in the sight of him standing across from her. She scanned him from head to toe taking in each detail of her lover. He was tall with a medium frame, brown hair and coffee brown eyes. He was not an exceptionally handsome man, more like the cute boy next door, but to her he exuded sensuality and sex appeal. As she perused him, her eyes settled on his face.

His eyes sparkled with mischief and he had a look of amusement on his lips. As she watched, he casually leaned back against the wall, grinned and let her have her fill. With an answering grin playing across her lips she moved back towards him, hand reaching out to unwrap the lavender silk necktie from under his crisp gray collared shirt. It matched beautifully with his charcoal pinstriped suit. Loosening his tie, she slipped it over his head and placed it around her own neck, after all, the shade was a perfect match to her remaining ensemble.

She ran her hands down and stopped at the waistband of his slacks. Pulling out his shirt she snaked her hands underneath it and stroked his warm chest. Taking her fingernails, she lightly ran them over his stiffening nipples and listened to his sharp intake of breath. Sliding her hands back outside his shirt, she deftly unbuttoned it and pulled it down over his broad shoulders. Undoing his belt, she teased him by slowly and agonizingly sliding it out of the pant loops one by one.

As she slid down to the floor, he could feel her warm breath through his pants. Her hands trailing down his legs, she undid the zipper and slid her hand inside. She felt his silk boxers, cool against her hand until she slid her fingers through their opening. The hot contrast of him against the cool silk jolted her to her core. Her hand traveled along his skin, reveling in the soft texture of it. Even after all this time she still could not get over how silky his skin felt there. Men were not supposed to have such soft skin, especially enclosing something that was as hard as steel. She marveled at the uniqueness of the feeling.

He looked down, watching her exploration through half-lidded eyes, sighing lightly as her hands continued to play. Relaxing and sinking further into the wall, he suddenly shot straight upright as he felt her warm mouth enclose just the tip of him. Smiling softly to herself as she felt his reaction, she continued to suckle him gently. Every now and then letting her tongue lick his shaft, reveling in the low moans she heard coming from deep inside his chest. When she tired of the teasing, she slid her mouth all the way down onto him. Sucking harder, she swirled the tip of her tongue around his head, like a luscious lollipop. The taste of him was intoxicating, his precum sweet in her mouth.

She could feel his hips moving now, back and forth, as she continued. Unable to stop herself, her hand traveled beneath her panties and she stroked her swollen, slippery lips. Rubbing her clit in rhythm with his movements, she could feel the pressure building inside. She sucked faster and faster on his cock, also increasing the speed of her rubbing fingers. She felt him stiffen and her body responded in like. As he shot into her mouth she simultaneously felt her body tense and shards of pleasure radiating from within. She swallowed over and over and then licked her lips so as not to miss a drop.

Looking into his eyes, she brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked each one slowly. They both grinned at the other, he at her mischievous teasing and she at the stirring movement she saw in response to that teasing. He reached down, pulled her off the floor and laid her on the smooth, cool silk....it was going to be a long, pleasurable night.

asiansilk
asiansilk
5 Followers
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

ur stories gets me soo hot :)

keep it up ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
As smooth as Asian-silk.

Beautiful, well structured writing, creating great imagery. Perfect pace; no padding or superfluous words. For me the words melted into video images. A "white-knuckle-ride" of plot; emotion and sensuality; truly erotic; as smooth as Asian-silk. More please, much more.

John from Ireland

Sweet_ShaySweet_Shayalmost 19 years ago
MY MY MY !!!

WAY TO GO silk !!! I just read this and I am VERY impressed and hungry for more. Thought about waitin and havin cummy read me the next part tonight...NO WAY ! Can't wait...you have the knack girly...keep em' cummin . *w's

cummybearcummybearabout 19 years ago
what a nice start...

Silk,

This is a very erotic, sensual, and romantic story... I think though this could have been a scene out of a story. A little plot and dialogue would help paint pictures of these two lovers, but what you have here is very vivid and extremely well written. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love how Asian Leaves the Reader wanting more!

Bring it on AsianSilk.. I want more of this story!!!!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anniversary Surprise He fills their anniversary with passion.in Romance
Extreme Pleasure You find her bound for a night of erotic kinky sex.in Romance
Surprise Surprise dinner and a blow.in Erotic Couplings
Lavender Love Sex begins with a lavender bath.in Erotic Couplings
A Memorable Experience The simplest things are the most memorable.in Romance
More Stories