Lavender Blue Panties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dejevu all over again. It was early afternoon during one of my lonely sessions poring over a bar owner's books that mad woman once again descended upon me.

I heard Lisa Gomez Alexander long before her trim ass followed her nice handfuls of tits into my office. Obviously, the frightening beauty was constitutionally oriented to nurture a bile-set destined to blow all over me.

Assuredly, I agree that my ancient Greek dramatist muse has determined a date for my ravishing Lisa Gomez, salivating and pulsating until she begs for rest and nourishment. Most certainly, I will survive, prosper and spit in the faces of my tormentors as they lie sightless in their coffins.

Page 17

The only questions to be resolved, however, are concerned with identifying my enemies. Who the hell am I destined to kill. And how the hell do stay out that cell beckoning me into the California desert.

And just as certain, my ancient Greek tragedian has perfected a stratagem within which I myself will have a tree or mammoth boulder fall on me or be devoured by snarling lions or watch as the fat lady threatens to smother me by sitting on my face. I love ancient Greek dramas. There's Antigone and Electra and, oh yes, Oedipus.

No countenancing the frivolous or opening that exquisite moment of good taste, however, until I find someone who will sell me that Glock. Once that lethal little prop, undoubtedly conceived in a Truman Capote play in the 1950's, has performed its dire mission, I will be free and very rich.

Then there's my lovely wife, Julia. I never go to bed without asking Medusa to put a sore pimple on Julia's left labia. She has taught me the fine art of hating.

Are not the subtleties of Greek tragedy useful. Do you suppose some demented prison guard will taunt Julia by pulling on her lavender blue panties and strutting back and forth in front of her cell.

Page 18

Tomorrow, I will mail Julia another package of lavender blue panties. I am becoming well acquainted with the clerk at Victoria's Secret. I wonder if she wears lavender blue panties.

You can stop here if you like and await the next chapter that should be posted tomorrow or the next day. All hereafter is nervous unwinding.

As all sermon writers must rest for a moment, I will relate in Chapter 6 the encounter with Lisa Gomez Alexander and the particulars of the impending killer joust with my wife's three wise men, her unwisely chosen champions in perfidy.

Oh! Postscript: Lisa is no longer Lisa Gomez Alexander. Through some legal legerdemain, she now is Lisa Sebastian Gomez, the legitimately conceived heir to the Spanish fortune of a bona fide 15th Century Conquistador.

Postscript: I like Lisa as a Gomez, and I shudder to think I might have been forced to snuff her husband if she had remained an Alexander. Now perhaps my newly emerging persona will be free of the onus of adultery once that recently recharged libido is fortunate enough to lie between her legs. Is it sophomoric to anticipate fondling her wellspring of life forever? Well, at least for one night. Okay! Even during the lunch hour would be better than nothing.

No! I'm not pandering to the Hispanic pop culture! I remain a resolute Anglophyle...but all of my Devonshire relatives who have served in the English (Not British) Parliament have preferred mistresses from Barcelona.

WILL BE CONCLUDED TOMORROW, THE EDS PERMITTING AND THE CREEK DON'T RISE...

God bless all here! For those who indulge me, I express my appreciation. For those who scorn me, thanks for reading and please continue. For those who simply don't understand me, I will do better, I promise. SLH

12