Lavender Blue Panties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I determined it wasn't the end of the world. But the alternative was even worse.

"The Ninth Circuit has over turned the bitch's conviction," Lisa screamed. "And the prosecutor has announced that he will not retry the case."

Mother of mercy! It can't be! My confusion and my anger mixed comedically, and all that resulted was a hysterical belly laugh. Lisa's glare told me that I had displayed the wrong response.

Good Lord! Help us! Julia, the queen of all witch bitches, is coming home!

GROTESQUE MEDITATIONS AT THE RIVER STYX: Dr. Julia Harvey comes home from.

Dr. Julia Harvey stepped down from the chartered plane that her legion of consorts had sent to the desert to return her from The Inferno.

Of course it was a 12 by 12 cell, but the media and the print press, such it was, described the dauntless Dr. Julia Harvey as having played strip poker with Screwtape in his bedchamber at the bottom of Dante's Stygian Lake.

And, the indomitable Dr. Julia Harvey, the indestructible symbol of 21st Century Slut Power, as portrayed by her digital biographers, had left the little dick devil naked, shivering with a chill on his liver and suffering from an indestructible erection in perpetuity.

Someone decided to throw a big one! Big money dripped from the bloated party agendas managed by the smirking swaggering soul mates and fuck stewards.

Julia seemed to float through the throng of well wishers toward the elongated black limo awaiting her pleasure. Though I kept my chin lowered and made myself as inconspicuous as possible, I was only one tier off her the path she followed to her car.

True! She has gained weight but no more than 10 pounds. It might have made her even more orgy durable and gangbang worthy.

Disappointed in the extreme, I backed away from Julia's "welcome home scene." When I saw no dark recessed circles around her eyes or evidence of mental or physical suffering in the extreme, I wanted stomp and curse.

I drove home to Burlingame in a state of resentment bordering on anger.

Maybe I could simply move to Gomorrah and meet Lot's wife. She's rich, owns brothels and wields almighty political power.

Of course, I would need to go on-line and find an antidote for sat poisoning.