Lavish Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darlene I guess I do understand you and what you're saying; what you want. It is too premature to expect anything from all this. But, but well being with you like this and having the feelings I've had for you and having admired you like I have it's completely natural for me to feel the way I've felt. You do understand that don' you?"

"Yes oh god yes I do! I completely understand you! If a chance arose" she asked me "would you sleep with me without having the sex part? Could you and I do that? Could we?"

Bursting out I replied and said "Hell yes I could do that in a heart beat, I think." She grinned at the answer.

"Darlene I have to tell you why and how we came to know one another. It isn't by accident. Maybe it was fate, but not an accident. It is important to me Darlene. It is extremely important to me."

I told her how I saw her two wondrous legs; the two gorgeous looking legs. She asked if I meant hers. I told her yes right to her face. Then I looked down at them, and even though they looked much different and larger because they were flattened out due to being compressed against the car seat, they were still awesome and unbelievably sexy.

I explained to her in detail choosing my words carefully how my fascination allowed me to love them, desire them, and eventually lust for them. I described the beauty of them in detail. My little fantasies blossomed as I pictured her little tufts of flesh.

"Darlene when I saw you walking ahead of me I said to myself I want to body surf your legs. I wanted to show to you and how sexy they are. Your legs Darlene are so sexy and beautiful it's impossible I think to explain. I feel I can only show you what I mean; how I feel about them." "That's it; that's all I can say. I'd love to show you how perfect, how sexy, and how desirable they are to me. Each day I saw you wearing skirts like that and the first day too only fueled a greater desire in me to let you know it. I am a lucky man because here you are and here I am and able to tell you this."

She listened intently to my words. I caught her in a net of my desires. The lust I felt towards her and more specifically her legs caught her and collapsed around her. I wanted to express that to her. The car was silent. We were silent.

All of a sudden she burst out and said "Ohhhh lord Daniel; ohhh my lord! But my legs are fat. Aren't they fat to you?"

I disagreed with her without giving it a second thought. Those skirts I told her defined her beauty as well as her personally. I didn't even know that facet of her well. I told her how she displayed her legs for someone to see them. She wanted to be reassured she was beautiful and I tried to acknowledge it somehow. I told her I was sure she was trying to convince herself she was still the same sexy woman she was 15 years ago. I told her as eloquently as I could that she was that and more. All I did was try to express my feelings and some insight to what I saw walking out in front of me one morning. I was passionate about what I said and conscientious of how I said it. "Ohhhh you are so sweet. You are unbelievably the sweetest man in the world" she said looking at me. Her head drooped. There was silence again.

I didn't say a word. I finally took her hand and held it in mine saying quietly "Could I show you something some time? Can I show you what I mean Darlene" and looked at her even though she still looked down.

She lifted her head. Facing me, but not looking me in the eye she focused just below my face. I asked her quietly again. She spoke up asking "Are you really serious Daniel? Are you saying to me what you really feel? You actually feel this way? I am that sexy to you or my legs are that sexy?"

I lifted grabbed her face carefully so she would look directly at me. I said in a resounding tone "Yes Darlene I said that from the bottom of my heart. I told you how I felt and I am being honest. I think you have very beautiful and sexy legs. I want nothing else then an opportunity to show you. I want to prove to you how I feel about you and your legs especially. Will you let me do that someday? Will you?"

I'm not sure what she felt. Once I said that, all hell broke loose within me. My body went bezerk. I became horny as ever. My cock was pulsating and tingling. My body was burning for her and I was raging all over!

I knew it was our destiny! I knew I had to prove to her what I told her was true.

"Yes, yes ohhhh yes I want you to show me exactly what you told me!" Unfortunately she threw me for a loop and said "Ohh I'm so sorry but I have to go now unfortunately. I have to Daniel honey. I'm so sorry but ohhh god yes please I want that badly. I want you to show that to me! Oh lord I want it terribly; to feel that pleasure from you!"

She asked for my cell number and an email if I had one. I gave them to her and she was gone. She walked quickly to her car, started it up, and drove away while waving to me.

On my way home I realized it was too early to go home, so I went to the mall and wasted 2 hours there and then I headed home. On the way, she had called me only making me hornier.

"You drive me crazy Daniel. I mean you really are driving me crazy baby." Her voice sounded desperate. I'll call soon. I will call you very soon. Thank you very much for telling me all that too. I feel really sexy now too, mmmmmm."

Driving home, I drove past an abandoned parking lot. Easily I could have pulled in and pulled out my cock. I didn't. I went home. Darlene emailed me that night.

She had a plan for us. I didn't sleep well that night.

12