Law of the Heart: Balls to the Wall

Story Info
Enough is enough!
1.8k words
3.25
146k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incoming
Incoming
265 Followers

To the Readers - This story is an alternate ending to 'Law of the Hearts." It is not meant to stand alone but picks up at the end of Chapter 4 of Headhuntertales story. This is a quick hitter by a husband who had enough.

* * * * *

...After a few minutes in the tub, Hector sat up on the edge of the tub with his wife leaning back between his legs. He began to massage her neck and shoulders. In her loud and drunken voice Sally said something about wanting a back-rub too. Obligingly, the skinny man who had walked with her sat up and copied Hector. I could hear Jill say something with a laugh and immediately Juan took the same position behind her.

It was obvious to me that they were all feeling no pain. This was compounded when Hector reached over and took something from his pocket. Soon he had lit a long and very fat home rolled cigarette. In only moments the pungent odor of pot waifed to me on the light tropical breeze. The marijuana made it rounds of the group, accompanied by both sighs and giggles of the group. I didn't know if Jill would smoke it or not. She never cared much for it when we had experimented in college. But as luck would have it Sally took a big hit and handed the joint to Jill encouraging her. Sally wasn't my favorite person at the moment. I wondered if Jill's friend really understood what could happen? It was not like Sally attracted the kind of attention Jill did, and of course Sally was not married and therefore she was free to do whatever she wished.

But were my actions of not coming forward fair. "Yes" I thought, Jill would know when to stop. I prayed she would. But I was so confused, she had already gone further then I felt I could stand. Further than I would have believed my wife and the mother of Jake Junior would ever go. But as far a she knew she was "alone with friends and her husband was still in Boston. Did she consider herself free, like Sally?"

It became evident that Hector was not limiting himself to rubbing his wife's shoulders and neck... his hands explored below the water and everyone could tell he was cupping his wife's magnificent breasts. "Hmmm, that feels good the blonde mewed as she passed the joint to the man sitting behind Sally. Barbie sat up a little straighter allowing her torpedo like breasts to come into view. They looked like the bow of twin submarines breaking the surface of the water. Hector simply continued his ministrations of the large tits. His strong brown hands cupping, massaging the breasts, while thumbing the hard pink nipples. Not to be left out soon all three men were running their hands down the front of each of the women. They stayed below the water, but what was being caressed was not in doubt.

"Woooweee," Sally exclaimed, as she looked at Juan rubbing Jill's chest under the water... Jill ignored her and because of the combination of alcohol and pot, seemed to sink lower in the water. But she didn't stop Juan from fondling her through her suit. The hot water seemed to completely relax everyone, and for a few minutes nothing but the gurgling water could be heard.

Finally Jill said, "I am crashing, I have to get out of this hot water."

"Yeah Jill," I thought, "get out, get back to your room. Get away from them. Think of me."

Jill stood unsteadily, resting her hand on Juan's shoulder for support. Once she was up, Juan stood and helped her out of the tub. He quickly bent over to his brother and whispered something in his ear. Hector nodded and kissed his wife's head. Turning back to Jill, Juan picked up both his and her clothes, then placing his arm around her waist to keep her steady he walked with her leaning against him across the now deserted open area towards the resort's cottage rooms.

Half way to the rooms they stopped. Juan fished in a small pocket in Jill's shirt and pulled out the electronic key card. Then he whispered in her ear. I could see her lift her head from his chest, raise her arm and point to one of the rooms.

It had a door that opened on the beach area as well as into the hallway on the other side. Reaching what I knew had to be what should have been Jill's and my room, Juan deftly slipped the key card into the French door's lock.

I decided I had seen enough. I quickly followed and waited outside the door for a few minutes. I wanted to give them time for both of them to both get naked. Most men do not fight well naked and I did not know how this would play out once I entered the room. After witnessing the little escapade on the Mendoza boat, I had gone back to the clerk and obtained a duplicate electronic key card for Jill's cottage. I figured five Ben Franklins slipped to the clerk was a small price to pay if the shit was going to hit the fan.

Very quietly, I slipped my electronic key card into the slot and entered the cottage. There was a small kitchen and sitting room and a door leading to the bedroom. I could hear the grunting and groaning of people involved in "throws of passion" coming from beyond the bedroom door.

I looked around the kitchen and grabbed a cutting board lying on the kitchen counter. I quietly walked over to the bedroom door and slowly opened it. There was Juan and my wife on the bed. Juan had his back to me and fucking the crap out of Jill - doggie style!

I crept up behind him and smacked him on the head as hard as I could with the cutting board. You could hear the "crack" across the room as he slumped forward over the back of my wife. My wife still hadn't comprehended what happened. I rolled Juan off Jill and only then did she look back. Her face registered complete panic when she saw me standing there. She screamed, "Oh, My gawd!" I close my hand around her throat and told her, "Don't make a sound or it will be the last sound you ever make. Get up, go sit in the corner, make no sound, and do not move."

I went into the kitchen and started opening the cupboards. The cottages were fairly well stocked, and I finally found something I could use. I took the bottle of vinegar (acetic acid) and walked back into the bedroom. Jill was cowering in the corner watching my every move with wide-open, terrified eyes.

I rolled Juan over on his back and pulled open his eye lids back one at a time while dousing them with vinegar. I then opened his mouth and poured some more into his mouth. Finally I rolled him over on his stomach and stuck the bottle partially up his ass and emptied as much as I could. If and when Juan woke up, he would be hurting for some time.

It was evening and I was parked about 20 yards away so I grabbed Jill by her hair and yanked her up onto her feet. I again told her if she made one sound it would be her last. I forced her head down and duck-walked her, naked, out to my car. I opened the passenger door and threw her inside.

Whimpering, she curled herself into a ball on the front seat and I drove across town to the seedy part of Miami, near "Little Cuba." I parked, got out, opened the passenger door, and dragged Jill out of the car. I entwined my fingers into her hair and pulled hard. She struggled a bit but finally got out of the car. I duck-walked her down the sidewalk, and went in through the door.

You could barely see or hear with the smoke and noise. But I yelled out to the small crowd leaning on the bar, "I am a pimp and this is my whore. She can't seem to get enough Cuban cock. For one night only, she is yours, free at no charge. When you are finished with her, put her outside." I threw her on the floor and walked out of the bar.

I started to head back to the resort. I still had unfinished business with Hector. But, shaking my head, I decided this was enough. I turned the rental car around and headed back to the airport to catch a late flight back to Boston to pick up little Jake.

If Juan never called Hector to pull a switch, Hector would just assume that Juan decided to spend the night with Jill; and Jill would be too busy entertaining her new found "friends" to call anyone. By the time anyone started looking for those two assholes, I would be long time gone.

In the early hours of the morning, my flight landed. I picked up my car and drove to my parent's home. My life had changed but I wasn't concerned. As a public defender, I had made a lot of "friends" over the years defending America's finest. I waited until day break and I walked into my parent's home. Little Jake was still asleep and I told my parents Jill was still in Miami. I woke little Jake and told him we were going home.

I drove home and packed a couple of bags for little Jake and myself. When the bank opened, I clean-out our joint savings account. If she ever made it back, Jill could have the equity in the house. That was a fair trade for the savings account. With little Jake in tow, I drove northwest for days to a ranch outside of Edmonton, Canada, to start a new life with old friends and a new identity.

Twenty years later, Jill and I embraced and kissed as we watched the graduation of "Big" Jake who had just become a member of the Royal Canadian Mounties. It had taken two years, but my parent's finally caved in and told Jill where little Jake and I lived. She could have gone to the police when she found our whereabouts but she never did. She may have figured that I would have been tipped off by my local friends and would have vanished again with little Jake. So she came alone and never left. Time heals all wounds.

Looking back, I think she found that no matter how good they are, chain-smoking Cuban cigars can leave one a bit nauseous.

* * * * *

To the Readers - I hope you enjoyed my story. However, if you didn't, please address your complaints to the Sultan of Brunei, His Majesty Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzadin Waddaulah. Thank you.

Incoming
Incoming
265 Followers