Law of the Heart - My Alt. Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was said to me that when Juan got back from Boston he finally saw the note about being next, he just laughed and tossed it. One week later he got a box in the mail with two shriveled up testicles in it. Even at his young age he suffered a stroke and heart attack at the same time. The stroke paralyzed him from the waist down, he could never get a hard on again. The Mendozas closed their law firm after that.

Susan caught an incurable STD and died a year later.

I had my month with Sharon and enjoyed making Jill take care of us. At the end of the month Sharon wished us a happy future, gave Jill a wet kiss and squeezed her ass. I called Bill and told him after a lot of thinking I never wanted to see him again. I asked him a simple question if it had been your wife that the Mendozas were playing with and I was watching and did nothing, how would he feel?

I hadn't had sex with Jill for three months and she tested positive for syphilis and was two and a half months pregnant. She took the treatments and got an abortion. I framed the results and the bills and hung them over our bed to remind Jill every day of the costs of bad decisions.

It's been ten years since that happened, and everything has been the way it should be. We got a notice about our twenty-year reunion to be held in Miami again. I wonder if Jill wants to go.

12