Lawful Conduct Ch. 2

Story Info
Felicia vents to Dot.
1.2k words
3.87
25.6k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicia slammed through the door of her apartment nearly knocking down the petite frame of her longtime friend and roommate, Dot.

"Whoa! What or who has got you all lathered up?" Dot asked gripping her roommate's arm to study herself.

"Men are such a waste of time!" Felicia spat dropping her coat and leather satchel on the floor next to the door.

"Why do you spend so much time on them then?" Dot teased moving to stand behind her and the couch. She reached out and rubbed Felicia's shoulders. "Ooo must have been something bad to get you this tense. It was Mitch again wasn't it?"

Felicia blushed a bit.

"You...you mean you two... you finally let him?"

"Let him? I practically threw myself at the man like a sex-starved nympho! I shouldn't be upset. I knew what kind of guy he was before this all happened." Felicia moaned.

"You should go in and take a hot bubble bath. It'll relax you, and in the morning you'll see that there is nothing to be tense over. If you let him think it bothers you things will be awkward, but if you act as if it is no big deal things will be fine."

Felicia agreed and got up heading for their adjoining bathroom. Their 'Haven' as Dot referred to it. The bath had both a shower and a whirlpool tub.

Dot was right, Felicia thought as she stepped into the steaming roiling water. She sank up to her neck letting the jets pound into her lower back and shoulder blades. She let Mitch get to her. Tomorrow would be another day and if she could keep her cool, things would run smoothly. She just had to be the professional she was and get through this case. No doubt, Mitch expected her to act like all the other women in the firm and that was the real reason for his actions.

She went over every detail of their time together tonight trying to decide if she had done or said anything that might lead to Mitch believing she was interested in more than just sex and came up short. Thinking about fucking him sent a shiver through her body and launched a decidedly sexual itch in her pussy. She tightened and relaxed the walls of her vagina as she thought of Mitch's firm hips and thighs locked in the cradle of her own. She slid her hand beneath the water to stroke herself as the memory unfolded.

Her clit hardened as she brushed it and she drew in her breath. She moaned aloud thinking of his surging strong thrusts that buried him deep inside her cunt and she slipped first one then two fingers inside twisting and thrusting them as deeply as she could. All it served to do was get her hotter so she switched the jet to full and moved to sit on the forceful stream. Her cunt seized with the sudden onslaught. Felicia braced herself along the edge, forcing her hips to still their dancing as she drew closer to the inevitable orgasm. She knew the longer she could stay still the more intense the orgasm would be. Her moans grew deeper and more feral and she stopped caring if anyone heard as she let the water jet pound her cunt and vibrate her clit. Rushing waves washed over her body and mind a moment later sending her into oblivion.

As the world collected back into reality for her, she became aware of music and voices in the apartment. Felicia silently thanked whoever was responsible for turning on her stereo as a sound buffer between the bath and the living room. She didn't wish to embarrass any of Dot's friends. Dot herself was no problem; they had lived together for so long neither of them could embarrass the other,

Felicia stood and wrapped her body in a thick towel and took the adjoining door into her bedroom. She let the towel fall as she stood in front of her mirror. At 32, she still looked to be in her early twenties. Her breasts were high and firm, each a rounded handful curving into raspberry nipples that were on the smallish side but extremely sensitive. She pinched them now liking to watch them tighten and pucker. Her long rib cage drew into an athletically trim waistline and then flared out into well-rounded hips. She ran a hand across her abdomen looking at her pussy, shaven all but a narrow tuft and still swollen from her recent orgasm.

Dismissing her daydreaming and deciding all it was doing was making her hornier, she slipped on a pair of silk pj's and her robe and wandered back into the living room.

Dot had company but it was female company so Felicia didn’t think she would be intruding. Her roommate gave her a knowing smile as she entered.

"Feeling better?" she asked.

"Much. A bath was a wonderful idea." Felicia grinned in return.

"I don't think you too have met. Rochelle this is my roommate Felicia. Rochelle just started working with us last week."

"Dot's been showing me the ropes." The girl offered sending a look Felicia wasn't sure how to interpret in Dot's direction.

"Nice to meet you." Felicia returned. Rochelle was a small woman but she had a feisty quality to her personality that Felicia liked immediately. The woman was a dark brunette with stormy silver blue eyes and an easy smile. Well built for her petite figure though she didn't really dress to show it off the way Dot did.

"We were thinking about ordering in. Would you like to join us?" Dot asked.

"I just had dinner not too long ago but if you order from T. Juan's around the corner, I wouldn't mind some of their fried ice cream."

"Ooo...sounds good. I wouldn't mind some of that myself plus there's that sexy delivery guy working tonight." Dot grinned like the cat that ate the canary.

Rochelle smiled at Dot and agreed to have whatever she was having.

"We still have margarita mix in the cabinet?" Dot asked.

"I'll get it." Felicia replied and headed for their kitchen.

"'It'll be about an hour." Dot offered as she took the fresh drink from Felicia's hand.

"Perfect." Felicia purred and handed the second full glass to Rochelle.

They flipped on a movie and got comfortable. Rochelle decided to stay the night so Dot got her an oversized t-shirt to change into. By the time their food arrived all three woman were lounging comfortable across the furniture and well on their way to drunk. Dot answered the door.

"Hey handsome!" she drawled taking the bags of food from his hands. "When do you get off?" Dot grinned, running her finger down the delivery guy's chest. "work that is?"

The delivery guy grinned looking Dot over and then looking to were Rochelle and Felicia were sprawled pulled food from the bags.

"Actually, this is my last delivery. The restaurant is closed for the night."

"Good!" Dot grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled him into the apartment. "Come in and join us."

"I'm gonna give...what's your name?" Dot giggled causing her breasts to bounce enticingly. The delivery guy's eyes were avidly fixed there.

"Jeremy."

"Yes, Jeremy. I'm gonna give Jeremy a tour of the apartment." Dot finished.

Felicia laughed and Rochelle looked puzzled. The drink seemed to have fogged her brain then she seemed to understand and smiled wickedly.

Felicia sat back into the couch with her fried ice cream knowing that they wouldn't see Dot again tonight.