Lawrence of Hairabia Ch. 01

Story Info
Lawrence finds an oasis in the desert.
1.4k words
3.98
33.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

Thanks to R for sending me his story, which is in several parts.

As a single expat living in the Middle East there are very little ways of having fun in the evenings. Of course leaving a depressing London after my bitter divorce with Ann seemed a good idea especially as I wasn’t even given custody of the kids or even the right to see them. Its not that I have been an angel and though I have difficulty in admitting it I was an alcoholic.

Not that alcoholism was my only vice I had the irresistible urge to fuck any brunette I saw and I had made a terrible husband with my twin vices. It was no surprise that Ann with whom I had shared dreams will growing up together finally got fed up and threw my out of the house. Her last words ring in my ears “Lawrence our kids are growing up and I don’t want you to spoil them too”.

Abu Dhabi, I had difficulty finding it in the map was the change I looked forward too. Booze was out of bounds unless I had a prescription (which I had!!!) but I couldn’t go pub hunting like I did in my salad days in London. Getting a fuck was like finding water in the dessert and my evening were filled with watching porno movies and jerking off. I indulged in my favorite fantasies and surprisingly I became healthier. Instead of spending my evenings at the bar I would play squash. I still had a couple of drinks but I never overdid it until I met Habib’s wife Shakira. Habib was my analyst and he called me over to his place for dinner. We were trying to take over a small bank in Turkey using some local businessman and Habib was the interface. We needed to tie up a few things and we worked late and then he drove me to his place in the outskirts of the city. It was very palatial and seeing my reaction Habib said his house was ancestral and he was related to the royal family. Yet I was not prepared for his wife.

She had a regal bearing and was awesome. Thick hair cascaded till her shoulders and her eyes were sparkling under bushy eyebrows. Even though she seemed a little overdressed nothing could hide her mammoth breasts which jutted out proudly. I was attracted to her and my cock was bursting. She was like an oasis in the dessert and the months of celibacy had taken its toll. I was suddenly thirsty and I quenched my thirst with a couple of stiff drinks hoping it will douse my stiff prick. I was enchanted by Shakira and every word she said I hung onto. I tried to flirt with her by complimenting her on her looks and Habib smiled indulgently.

I knew I was overdoing it but I was steadily drinking myself silly and Habib asked me to stay over as my hotel suite was an hour away and I immediately agreed saying that we could make a start on the work on hand early in the morning. After downing my eighth straight scotch I retired to a lovely room and I snuggled into bed. My throat was parched and I decided I would have another drink so I went down to the living room. It was dimly lit and as I went down the staircase I was startled to hear Habib and Shakira talking. “Darling I know you want Lawrence you also had this thing about white men” Habib was whispering softly. My name was being stated and my cock stood again. “I am sure he must be having a big cock” she replied (was she randy and I certainly have a huge prick at least 10 inches big) I peered down and saw them on the couch.

Habib and his wife were making out, and they snuggled into each other on the couch. She had Habib on the couch with her mouth wrapped around his cock. She then took it out of her mouth and stroked it a couple of times and then kissed the head before swallowing it again. It was much smaller than my prick and fully aroused, as it seemed it was barely 7 inches. Habib buried his fingers in his wife's hair as she slid his shaft in and out of her mouth. At first, she sucked slowly while taking an extra inch of cock until she was deep throating all 7 inches of his cock. She was naked and I saw her hirsute body. Her pussy mound was covered with thick black hair and I like a very bushy pubic mound. Shakira had a lot of hair on her pussy. Her legs too seemed hairy and all that I saw for the first time as she had taken off her elaborate dress.

She began to suck her husband faster and I took out my swollen prick and began stroking my cock. I saw that her underarms too were unshaven and she had thick jet-black excessive hair in her bushy armpits. I have a fetish for unshaven armpits and Shakira was an advertisement for hirsuteness. She had thick tufts of hair in her furry armpits and my cock was responding by growing to its full length by seeing her bushy underarms.

She stood up and faced the back of the couch with her firm ass raised and begging to be fucked doggie-style. I could see that she had a lot of anal hair too. Habib moved in behind her. He held on to his wife's massive tits for leverage then buried his cock into her hairy pussy with one quick thrust. Habib continued pumping and fucking his wife as she played with her own clit. Then they saw me at the top of the stairs. Habib was still intently fucking her but Shakira was staring at my huge erection sticking out of my slacks. Her eyes were open as she kept looking at my unwavering cock at full attention. I went down the stairs and made myself available.

Shakira was the first woman I had seen since my London days. Here she was this immensely hairy woman being fucked by her husband staring at my aching cock a few inches from her face. I reached out and put my hands into her hairy armpits. I was startled as my hands felt the coarse pelt of hair in her unshaven armpits. I had fucked many hairy women before but none had such coarse hair in their bushy armpits. It was soaked with sweat and a pungent aroma rose from her unshaven pits.

Shakira nodded at me and so I removed my slacks. Her black eyes widened as I revealed my erect ten inches. I wondered if saw a cock as large as mine and I saw the greed in her eyes. Shakira took a deep breath and grabbed my cock tentatively. She closed her eyes and leaned down to place her mouth around the tip of my cock. Her heavy breast were pressing tightly against the inside of my thighs as she licked the underside of my swollen shaft. Habib looked at me and smiled as he shoved his prick into his wife, which made her clasp onto my large prick. She got about three inches of me into her mouth before she started pulling me out.

She was obviously nervous and she stroked my penis a few times and took me into her mouth slowly, avoiding her teeth and trying not to gag. As I reached the back of her throat, she stopped for a moment before tensely accepting more inside her. Habib was jamming into her and my anguished moans of ecstasy worked like a signal to Shakira that she was doing okay. I became harder and harder inside her mouth and she began stroking my cock with my mouth. Slowly in and out of her mouth I pushed my massive dong while she cupped and massaged my balls in her hand. I began moving harder in her mouth fucking her throat. “Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh take my prick deep into your mouth you hairy bitch I sooooooo love your hairy armpits. Lift you arms and let me see your coarse furry underarms,” I screamed as I neared my climax. Her tongue caressed my underside and she moved up and down on me as she quickened the pace. She pulled her head up, letting my entire shaft slide out of her mouth. Habib too was shooting “Shove your dick into her mouth Lawrence my slut wife loves sucking a white dick”. We were now doing it in unison.

belab
belab
344 Followers