Lawrence of Hairabia Ch. 2

Story Info
Shakira's hirsute sister is in a gang bang.
1.4k words
4.15
77.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
341 Followers

Habib finally spurted his jism all over his wife’s back while Shakira sucked furiously my swollen member. I tried holding back but within seconds I emptied my balls in her throat as I cried “Aaaaahhhhhhhhh suck my penis and drink my cum” and shot what appeared to be tons of sperm which was locked inside me for months. Shakira stood up her mouth filled with my sperm and lifted her arms showing the matted jet-black hair in her sweaty hairy armpits. She was born to fuck and I told her so. Habib said “wait till you see her sister Rehana she is one hirsute woman with such copious body hair and she always wants to fuck 5-6 men simultaneously”. I was excited and my cock was slowly regaining is strength. Shakira was stroking my large penis as it grew in her hand. My weapon needed to unload more. “Now is a good time” I exclaimed hoping Habib/Shakira would press on. Shakira did as she jerked my turgid flesh as she moved it up and down in her lovely fist. “Shakira why don’t you find out if Rehana will come over and meet Lawrence I am sure she will love his huge prick” Habib said. Shakira dropped my penis and picked up the cordless and started speaking to her sister and after a few moments I caught the last part of her conversation which essentially was that we would go over to her place.


Shakira explained that Rehana had a few friends over and that we should go over to her place. We quickly dressed and drove to her place, which as only a few minutes away. My cock was still erect and moments later I was being introduced to Rehana. She was nude. I mean completely naked. She had a wide thicket between her legs and though her arms were pressed down she had a heavy pelt of dark hair in her underarms. I noticed that there were no other women around which I found strange and there were 7 or 8 men all well built standing around and strangely all nude too. Obviously an orgy was on and she was the center of attention. Though with Shakira now there they would share the load. There was some heavy machinery and I can say that most of the men were carrying heavy artillery. Each of their cocks would have been over 10 inches and there were a couple whose cocks were in excess of 12 inches.


Rehana immediately started working on Habib's pants. She forcefully unsnapped them unzipped them, and yanked down on his pants and boxers. His hard cock sprung out, sticking almost straight up. Rehana reached down and stroked the red penis of her brother-in law a few times. She turned around, now facing the rest of us, with her back to Habib. She arched her back and shook her ass in his face for a minute, while the rest of us watched her smiling face and her unshaven armpits. She lowered her torso down, and grabbed his dick between her hairy legs. She slid his shaft along her dark tufty pussy hair. She looked and me and said “c’mon white boy let me see your big penis Shakira told me that you have a massive dong and that you love hirsute women come lick my hairy armpits.


I was spell bound by this fecund woman. She did have a forest of jet-black hair in her bushy underarms. I reached forward and kissed the furry coarse fur in her unshaven armpits. It tasted a bit of sweat and had a pungent aroma as I licked the long thick strands of hair in her armpits. My cock was bursting just as Habib thrust up and his cock just disappeared inside of Rehana's hairy cunt. She just settled in on his lap and took the whole length in. With her legs spread wide open, I could see her pink bushy pussy, and Habib's shaft sliding in and out. My tongue licking the hair in her unshaven underarms was turning me on as the other men stood around us stroking their awesome pricks. Shakira I could se had settled around a couple of them and she was sucking two huge pricks that were pressed against her waiting mouth.


Rehana unzipped me and pulled my erect penis out. “Shiraz isn’t the white man big” she laughed and looked at the man with a penis, which was at least 13 inches and thick. I knew she was joking though my weapon is pretty impressive 10 inches and all. Habib started spurting and she got off him and placed her warm pussy over my swelling cock. She climbed onto my lap and guided my cock into her love canal. My meat easily slipped into her wet hole however she was still tight and I enjoyed the sensations of her cunt walls milking my shaft. She rode my cock for all she was worth and gyrated her hips in way that drove my cock over the edge. I grabbed her body and impaled her onto my spear as her body trembled as she shivered and an orgasm shuddered through her body. My hands were transfixed in her unshaven pits and droplets of sweat were streaming down from her bushy underarms.


Two other large men were standing on either side of her and Rehana grabbed their cocks, and stroked them. The man she called Shiraz brought his massive pole near her face and rubbed it against her mouth. She licked her lips and sucked at the huge head as he stood in front of her with his cock in her face. Rehana leaned forward, and wrapped her lips around his cock, causing more cheers from the other guys. I could see her lips stretched around Shiraz's cock as I pulled my prick out and put it into her anus. She soon had Habib’s cock in her pussy, and with the two cocks in her hands. She had five us together.


I was amazed as she had all these men around her as struggled to mouth Shiraz/s monster prick. He could take hardly a quarter of this thick long penis while she stroked the other two guys in her hand. Not that she wasn’t pleasuring us as she pumped up and down as my penis entered her anus while Habid had pushed his smaller prick deeper into her.


The others were busy with Shakira and I could see that one of them was shoving his prick into her unshaven armpits. It was the first time I was seeing a man ply his big dick into a woman’s bushy armpit forest. His cock was mowing her armpit lawn as he thrust into her bent arms as the head disappeared in the thick forest of hair in her unshorn armpits. Shakira was moaning with pleasure, which was muffled by the cock, which was thrust into her mouth even as her hairy pussy was being serviced by another big prick.

Rehana, I could see had her tongue encircling the head of Shiraz’s 13-inch monster member like it was an ice cream cone, before she settled in to sucking in as much of the shaft as she could. She bobbed down on it, and sucked back firmly, making a slurping sound. Habib couldn’t hold back and he finally came in Rehana's pussy. I kept banging her from behind and she still managed to take in a few more inches of Shiraz’s pole in her mouth and I was amazed that his dick never slipped out of her mouth no matter how hard I banged her. She kept sucking him and squeezing his shaft, trying hard for his juice. Another man slipped into her waiting vacant pussy vacated by Habib. He was a tall huge man with thick black hair covering his entire body. He was like an ape with tufty hair growing all over his massive chest right down to his crotch and emerging from the jungle in his crotch was his huge member. It was ape-man who was entering ape woman. Rehana I think matched him hair for hair as lots of hair emerged from all parts of her body. Her armpits were filled with coarse furry hair as were her pubic mound. Even her eyebrows were tufty with black hair as she stroked the men in her hands even as I banged her from the back and the hairy man fucked her untrimmed pussy. Shiraz was ploughing more of his prick into her crammed mouth.

belab
belab
341 Followers