Lawyers in Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She instinctively shook her mane of hair as she stood before Harrison. Her hair was incredibly thick and wavy and typically drawn into a clip to keep it under control. It was dark brown with streaks of highlighted light brown here and there. A few thick strands had already freed themselves from the clip and were framing the front of her face. She breathed in deeply and remained focused on the windowless wall of Harrison's office.

Harrison continued to stroke his cock as he memorized the smooth curves of Teresa's ass. He remembered checking her over-billing. How he had eventually convinced her that he would be doing her a favor if she would agree to flash him in exchange for not firing her. How those flashing sessions turned to full nudity, and how he eventually awoken and owned her sexuality.

Prior to Harrison, Teresa had only been with two other men. Both were rough and inexperienced lovers. Though she had cared for both, she had always viewed pre-marital sex as a sin. Consequently, it killed much of the pleasure. Harrison, however, forced sexual pleasure into her soul. She no longer had a choice. It was his deal with her, his skill, and his cock. She swallowed loudly when she thought of his cock. She never knew sex like this existed. He always would unleash the animal in the shy young woman. Not by her choice, but by his relentless efforts.

"Alright. Stand against my desk," commanded Harrison as he stood from his chair. Teresa moved awkwardly in front of him and bent lightly over his desk.

"Teresa, I need you to prepare me and yourself first. Come on," he snapped in a gruff voice.

Teresa quickly turned to face Harrison who had allowed his suit pants to fall around his ankles. How could she forget? She loved this part. She opened his lower desk drawer and pulled out a large jar of Vaseline. With practiced ease, she took large gobs of the lubricant and applied it lovingly to Harrison's thick, hard cock. She was careful to keep the jelly away from his clothing. That was a mistake she would not make again. With her warm strokes she continued until his entire ten inch length was greased. She pulled back and forth with slow, full strokes. He smiled knowing that her eyes were locked on his throbbing cock and not looking at the pleasure on his face. "Ok," he announced, "next."

Teresa's heels clicked as she turned around again to point her ass at Harrison. With one move she yanked down her panties until they fell to her ankles. She swiftly lifted her right foot up and stepped out of them. She then stretched forward across the black granite desk – presenting her ass and by now wet pussy to Harrison.

He moved slowly behind her. It seemed to her like it took a half hour for him to finally close the distance. She always kept her eyes closed during this time. It kept the control firmly in his grasp. She knew desiring this pleasure was a sin, but this horrible – no – this wonderful – man was going to give her a gift she could not refuse.

Harrison's bulbous, apple-shaped cockhead pressed against Teresa's wet pussy lips. She involuntarily gasped as his cock touched her opening.

"Teresa, what did I tell you about noise? Alright, I want you to remind me of my courtcalls for this week again." It was his trick to keep her voice from dissolving into a shrill scream of passion. It also allowed him to see her transformation.

"Y-y-y-y-yes sir. On Tuesday...you... on Tuesday you're in front of Judge C...oooo mmmph."

With a surprising amount of force, Harrison pushed his entire cockhead into Teresa's pussy. As happened every time, he had to steady himself. This was her other gift. Even for a slight girl, Teresa's pussy was extremely tight. If it could be said that a pussy was muscular, this was Teresa's pussy. It could be coaxed to accommodate all of Harrison's girth but it took time – and a goodly amount of Vaseline of course. Once in, however, her pussy could do things to him that he had never known. And for her...for her the experience was beyond words.

What Harrison had guessed at – and Teresa had no idea about – was that she clearly had an incredibly sensitive vagina. It rivaled if not topped her clitoris for sexual pleasure. And his enormous girth performed magic on her.

"You you you have a hearing on Tuesday...oooo my," Teresa tried to continue. She leaned forward and her naked nipples brushed against a set of pleadings on Harrison's desk. They immediately hardened into small, hard bullets.

Harrison controlled his voice to keep it as calm and as devoid of lust as he could manage, "Continue please, I'm waiting."

"Yes. Judge Manning on Tuesday at 9am," Teresa fought through the feelings as Harrison stopped his advance.

"On Wednesday at 10am youuoooooooooooooououo," Teresa lost control again as Harrison sunk about four inches into Teresa's pussy.

He could already feel her pussy wetly clinging to his cock. It seemingly begged his cock to remain buried in her. He refused and began to fuck her slowly with the first four inches of his cock. Whenever he withdrew his cock, he could hear a wet sucking noise as he pussy tried without success to hold him within her.

"On on Tuesday..on Wednesday rather at 10am you are before Judge Patton," Teresa got the words out, but her pitch and tone fluctuated up and down as she tried to contain herself.

"On Thur...on Thursday you gggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmph!" Teresa's pink colored finger nails dug into the papers on Harrison's desk as he plunged about 7 inches of his cock into her pussy. Again he began to slowly saw his cock in and out of her tight pussy. She always generated copious amounts of girl come, but her pussy remained snug around his cock.

They fucked like that for about 5 minutes. Little more than half of the length of this cock fucking his secretary. When they first tried this, she didn't think she could take anymore. In fact, she always thought she had all of him in her when he took her like this. He would always slyly hold back a few inches to completely blow her mind.

"Continue please," Harrison dictated succeeding only partially to keep his voice steady.

"On Thursday you have a pre-trial meeting in Room 2305," she whispered this in a low, raspy voice. He could tell she was boiling over. His cock had already begun the delicious task of building her orgasm.

"Hmm, you know I think I still have more work for you back here," Harrison grinned to himself as he took note of the three inches of cock that still had not been engaged in Teresa's tight cunt.

"Dios Mio," she quivered to herself.

Harrison grasped his hands around her firm, full ass and prepared to fully fuck her into submission. "Go ahead," he rasped to her.

She stuttered briefly before saying the words that always heralded her complete decent. "On on on Friday..."

On Friday she gets fucked delirious thought Harrison as he slid the remaining length of his cock into her pussy. When his cock was finally buried to the hilt, he stood ramrod straight and flexed. His entire cock jerked upward in her pussy causing incredible sensations to pour through her small body.

Teresa's lips parted sensually but only a soft gasp escaped. Her eyes rolled upwards and her lids drew closed as the pleasure overtook her. Harrison then began the final steps of their weekly – sometimes twice a week – dance. He began to fuck her fully. Withdrawing as much of his length as possible before burying it back into her tight, wet folds. Her pussy constantly made wet, smacking noises. This deliciously slow sexual dance lasted another ten minutes until Teresa's body began to finally take hold in orgasm.

Harrison's cock felt like it was plowing through tight, slick rings of resistance. The Vaseline made it possibly to move with constant momentum, but Teresa's cunt gripped him tightly and fought him every inch of the ride.

Her heels began to dance on the floor of his office as his pounding ceaselessly drove into her. Her entire body started to quiver and tremble causing her ass to move in erotic circles around Harrison's cock. This is what always brought him off. The idea that he had her at the edge. That she had no choice but to surrender to the pleasure. She always tried to fight it. Somehow he knew that. Each time she tried to get him to come first and not allow herself the orgasm. Each time she failed.

He had learned her keys without fail. He shifted his hips and bent his knees so that his thrusts were now thickly stimulating her hard and buzzing clit. That combination of feelings started her ass quivering and she dug into the desk. With that, she turned.

"Ugh fuck me so fucking hard...oh fuck that fucking cock into my wet cunt...yessssssss," Teresa hissed in a barely audible whisper as her inhibitions bled away as a direct result of Harrison's magnificent thrusting.

"Is...that...for Friday...Teresa?" asked Harrison in a voice he could barely get out.

"Shut up and fucking make me come all over your fucking cock."

"That's it...lose it...lose it," whispered Harrison as he sunk his entire length into her pussy and flexed upward pushing his cock as deep as it would go. He tensed his hips and came close to picking her up off the floor with his cock. She arched her back and her jiggling ass vibrated with intensity. For the first time in this session of sex, she pushed back at him with her pelvis.

"Shoot your jizz in my cunt...do it now...holy fuck I'm going to come...oh...push...NOW!" Teresa spoke in an almost angry voice that pled for sexual release.

Teresa's pussy collapsed into orgasm hugging Harrison's pole. Her contractions felt like a rippling series of wet squeezes along his entire cock. Her right foot jumped out of her high heel and her silky toes stroked against his thigh. The soft nylon and the sight of Teresa's hair whipping back and forth closed the deal for him. Harrison's cock twitched powerfully and launched a thick load of semen deep into Teresa's waiting cervix. After the initial shot his cock continued with a staccato arsenal of come until he could release no more.

Teresa felt nothing but pleasure echo back and forth across her body. Every muscle seemed to tense and release.

Teresa's labored breathing was the only sound in Harrison's office as he stood patiently with his cock buried in his dutiful assistant. She remained silent as her breathing returned to normal and silence engulfed the office.

"Now...what was set for Friday?" asked Harrison.

"(gasp) que?" responded a dazed and sexually satisfied Teresa.

"I SAID what was set for Friday," repeated an annoyed Harrison.

"Oh...yes...yes...on Friday you have a status hearing at 10:00 in...in front of Judge Stella."

Harrison slowly drew his spent cock out of Teresa's wet, dripping hole. She responded with a sigh. Their combined wetness began to drip out of her.

Harrison backed himself into his office chair and took a warm, wet towel from the barber shop style heater he had installed in his office. He calmly unwrapped the towel and set to work removing the come and lubrication from his softening but still impressive cock.

Teresa quickly retrieved her pink panties and pulled them up to prevent the evidence of their love making from running down her leg. Her brown eyes were cast downward as she quickly dressed and gathered her things.

"Good work Teresa," commented Harrison as he calmly folded his wilting cock back into his trousers. "It's always good to know you can depend on somebody's sense of organization."

PART FOUR

Michelle sat in deep thought as she tapped the eraser end of her pencil against her lips. She watched with narrowing eyes as Teresa made her way out of Harrison's office and rushed to the ladies room. Teresa's russet cheeks were flushed a deep crimson and she walked with an uneasy gait. "She has to be fucking him," she said to herself.

Michelle was already in an aroused taste. After hanging out with Kelly on Saturday, she had all but begged the personal trainer to join her at her apartment for some relieve. Kelly's stories about her time on Lujuria had turned her pussy into a flowing faucet. But, due to Kelly's training schedule, she was forced to decline any invitation of sex

Michelle could have masturbated late Saturday or even on Sunday. It wasn't what she really wanted though. It was not just an orgasm she sought, it as the tactile file and connection of another person. Both of them soaring towards climax. She still wondered if and when Brooke was going to mention the Lujuria. Brooke had been in a meeting with Harrison since before Michelle arrived at work. Afterwards, she had run down to the docket department to check in on her new matter. Michelle hadn't seen but a blur of Brooke since she arrived.

Michelle leaned back in her chair. She was wearing an emerald green suit that ended about an inch and a half above her knee. She wasn't wearing any hose and her creamy legs ended in rather flirty black high heeled sandals. Her pink pedicure could be seen by all. Her cream colored blouse completed the ensemble. Central on her mind, however, was that her pussy was hungry.

"Michelle," sounded Brooke from behind Michelle, "we need to talk in my office...NOW."

Michelle twirled around in her seat and starred right into an angry looking Brooke.

"Oh...oh ok," answered Michelle in an uncharacteristically soft voice as she drew herself out of her seat and followed Brooke.

Brooke strode into her office and closed the door after Michelle entered.

Before Brooke could even speak, Michelle interrupted her.

"I have a plan."

12