Lax Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane gets in trouble in the Club.
13k words
4.36
25.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The Club

Jane eyed herself in the full length mirror. A bit of grey eye liner, mascara, and some red lip gloss and she would be ready to go. She looked stunning in her short, dark grey jersey dress, the neck line draping around her shoulders and her hair down. Lax passed behind her in the mirror, stopping to growl his appreciation about how hot she looked and drop a kiss on her bare collar bone. Jane giggled nervously. Even after a whole year together, Lax still had the ability to make her blush and giggle like a ninny. She met his intense hazel eyes in the mirror and then traveled down what she could see of his body behind her. He looked hot in his black tee and loose tan cargo pants too. As usual, his hair was pulled back under a navy blue bandana, just the way she liked it. Lax reached out his hands and slid them around her waist from behind her, pulling her up against himself. He bent over her shoulder and pulled the neckline of her dress down over one shoulder with his teeth. He reached up a hand and brushed her hair to the side, giving it a small pull to arch her neck to the side. Jane sighed happily as he kissed his way back up her shoulder and started sucking on the tender spot where her neck met her shoulder. Jane LOVED that spot. He looked up in the mirror to meet her eyes and slid his hands up over her breasts on top of her dress. She could feel him, hard against her ass. His mouth stayed busy and his eyes held hers as he slid his hands down to her hips, pulling her against him, making sure she felt how hard he was. Jane caught her breath as his hand slid down to cup her pussy through her dress before she stepped away from him. She turned and wound her hands around his neck, arching her back and pressing her breasts into his chest. He could smell the perfume rising up between her breasts underneath her dress. It made him want to throw her on the floor and fuck her, going to the club be damned.

"Let me in. I want you." Lax breathed against her mouth, trying to get his hands under the hem of her dress.

"No." Jane said with a small giggle and a gentle smile, "We'll never get out tonight if we get started. "

She kissed him full on the mouth and then stepped away from him to put on her strappy heels. Lax groaned deeply and looked rather unhappy about going out at all.

"Don't worry stud. I'll make it up to you when we get back." Jane said with an evil look in her eyes as she turned back to him and grabbed his dick through his pants, enjoying the feel of it in her hand.

It was Lax that stepped away this time. If she touched him again, he really would throw her on the floor and fuck her until she screamed his name.

"So wrong." He muttered as they walked out the door of their new apartment building and stopped at the curb.

Lax stood back a minute to watch Jane's ass in the grey dress she was wearing as she arched her back to hail a cab. He groaned to himself again and climbed into the back of the taxi Jane had hailed after he helped her into it. They were on their way to a popular club to hang out with Lax's band mates and some friends. Lax had been in California for a week wrapping up some things before he moved to New York. They had decided to move in together and Lax couldn't be happier. He slipped his hand in his pocket and fingered the box he had brought along tonight. He just needed the right moment.

Even though she hadn't given in earlier, Jane could not wait to get her hands on him. She never seemed to get enough of his hands and mouth on her body. Her face heated up a little as her thoughts wandered in a lusty direction. Lax knew how to move his body and she wanted to dance with him tonight, in more ways than one. Lax draped a casual hand over her thigh. Jane noticed how high her dress was on her leg, but decided to leave it for now. He was doing distracting things with his fingertips on the inside of her thigh. Ever so slowly, the hand was creeping up her leg. Jane smiled to herself. He was so predictable in a good way. She was a few seconds away from asking the cabbie to turn around and bring them home when they pulled up at the club. Lax's hand had been making her feel very turned on and was really close to her pussy. He took his hand back and paid the cabbie. He smirked at her flushed face and pulled her out of the cab behind him.

"Two can play this game little girl." He growled quietly in her ear, biting it softly and then following the marks with his tongue.

Jane caught her breath at the hot look he sent her. She tugged her dress down her thighs a bit and then grabbed his hand. He led her inside. Once they were inside, Lax pulled her toward one of the tables in the back where their friends were already sitting. Tevens, one of Lax's band mates gave an appreciative whistle as Lax led Jane up to the table.

"Watch yourself Tevens. That one's mine. Yours is sitting next to you." Lax said, smiling at his friend.

Jane leaned over and kissed Tevens on the cheek and greeted the rest of the group. Lax kissed Jen, Tevens's girlfriend on the cheek also. They were all very close. Lax pulled out a chair for Jane and then disappeared off in the direction of the bar. Jane watched him go, remembering the first time she had watched him walk away from her in the bar. She smiled. That sure turned out well. Jane soon got caught up talking to Ziyz, Lax's best friend and band mate. He was a notorious pussy hound, but a good guy none the less. Jane didn't notice that her short dress was slowly creeping up her thighs as she talked to Ziyz. Ziyz's attention had shifted over a few tables as Jane talked. A tall, dark 30 something year old Arabic man was staring shamelessly at Jane's thighs. He licked his lips unconsciously. An oily smile spread across his face when Jane glanced over to see what had caught Ziyz's attention. Jane barely noticed him, thinking a girl had caught Ziyz's attention.

"What, Z? Who are you checking out? Z?" Jane asked.

"Jane," Ziyz said, leaning close to Jane's ear, "You need to fix your dress. It's almost all the way up your legs. Lax will freak the fuck out if he comes back and sees you like this, especially with el creepo over there leering at you like that."

Jane's hands flew down to her lap and tugged the hem of her dress back down to the lower part of her thighs as Ziyz turned to glare at the man again. She grabbed Ziyz's hand for a squeeze and murmured a quick thank you. Just then, Lax returned with her Jamieson and coke and his orange and Malibu. He sat the drinks down and then pulled up a chair next to Jane. He rested an arm around her back and started talking to Ziyz. They all talked a while before Ziyz spotted a girl on the dance floor he was interested in. Jane smirked at him as he was up out of his seat in an instant. Lax and Jane were left at the end of the table almost by themselves. Lax pulled Jane even closer and kissed her softly on the neck.

"You look beautiful." He mumbled as his tongue traced a line up her neck.

"That's just because you want to get under my dress." Jane smirked.

"Hell yeah, there are many things I want to do under that dress. In fact, the dress is completely unnecessary." Lax growled harshly, a predatory gleam in his eye.

Lax reached up a hand and ran it down the side of her face. He caught her jaw and tilted her mouth up to his. His mouth was soft and hot. Jane sagged into him, tempted once again to take his hand and go back home right that minute and use that hot mouth for other things. His hand slid from her jaw to grab a handful of hair. He deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue firmly into her mouth. Heat ran down her body, settling in a liquid pool in her lower stomach.

"Get a room you two!" Came a deep shout from the other end of the table.

Lax let go of Jane and turned to smirk at the other end of the table.

"Tevens! Don't be jealous dude. You got a gorgeous lady at your side too." Lax shot out as he raised his glass in that direction.

Tevens roared with laughter and raised his glass in return, turning to kiss Jen. Jane couldn't stop her face from turning bright red. They all talked and joked for a while longer. All of a sudden, Jane grabbed Lax's hand.

"Come. Dance with me. Show me how you move that sexy ass of yours. I've been waiting all week" Jane said in his ear.

Lax stood up with heat in his eyes again. He grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor. Lax pulled Jane close and moved with her to the music, hands on her hips dangerously close to her ass. Jane grinned appreciatively as he moved with her to the beat. He was such a great dancer. He caught her gaze and held it. Jane felt herself melting again from his intense gaze. She turned around and ground her ass into Lax, shaking her hips to the beat. He pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her waist. Jane could feel him again, hard as a rock under his cargoes.

"I don't know how long I can do this Jane." He said in a raw voice, leaning even closer to Jane, "I'm very tempted to take you in the bathroom, sit you on the sink, flip up this little dress of yours and eat you out before I bend you over that same sink and fuck you."

Jane felt the breath flow out of her and a bolt of heat settle in her pussy at the idea. She felt the moisture on her pussy lips and wondered if she even wanted to stay at the club. She was sorely tempted to let him fuck her in the bathroom. Lax pulled her off of the dance floor.

"I'm going to get us another round. I need a chance to cool off a bit."Lax told Jane, kissing her hand before he headed toward the bar.

Jane watched his back side as he started off. He was so hot. Just then, the Arabic man who had been ogling her earlier stepped into her line of vision.

"I'm Walid," the man told her, standing very close to her, "I want you to dance with me."

Jane backed up a little, alarmed when he also stepped forward, remaining very close to her.

"No thank you." Jane said firmly, turning to walk away.

Walid grabbed her arm, pulling her back to him.

"No really. How many drinks to get you to dance with me?" He asked, very seriously.

Jane yanked her arm away, hard. She was pissed. She geared up to slap him, pulling her hand back. Just then, an arm went around her shoulders and steered her away. She shot an angry look back over her shoulder to make sure he got the point.

"Walk away with me honey." Ziyz said quietly in her ear.

"Thank you again Ziyz." Jane sighed as they reached the table.

"Watch out for him Jane." Ziyz said seriously, "I saw him watch you and walk up to you after Lax left. Why did my asshat of a best friend leave you alone there?"

"He got a little worked up and went to get a drink." Jane said wryly.

Ziyz smiled and nodded. The girl he was after had worked him up a bit too. His dick was aching in his pants. He decided was going to see if he could get her to fuck him in the back room later on. They sat down at the table and started chatting. Lax walked up to the table with the drinks. Ziyz pulled him aside and started talking to him. The men argued a little, gesturing towards Jane. Jane gulped her drink down, trying to calm herself. Lax came back over and sat down beside Jane.

"He put his hands on you?" Lax said in a low tense whisper, furious, looking around for Walid.

"It's ok baby. Ziyz was there. He helped me out." Jane told him, hoping to calm him down.

I'm sorry I left you there." Lax said, kissing her on the cheek, trying to calm down.

"Really babe. It's ok." Jane said, smiling at him.

They sat and chatted with their friends a while longer. Lax kept his arm firmly around her shoulders, fingers brushing his fingertips over the side of her breast every once in a while. After a while, Jane was aching for him. She had had enough. Just as she was ready to turn to Lax and ask him to bring her home, Jen stood up and walked over to their end of the table. Jen was dating Tevens and was a good friend of Jane's.

"Wanna go gossip about the guys in the bathroom?" Jen asked Jane.

Jane nodded and stood up. Jen was a good friend of hers and they had some stuff to catch up on. Fucking Lax could wait 15 minutes.

"You be ok?" Lax asked her.

"Don't worry Lax. I'll make sure she doesn't corner any strange guys in the hallway and drag them into the bathroom for a kiss." Jen said with a smirk, winking at Lax.

Lax just glared at them, pretending to be mad. Jane leaned down and kissed him on his full mouth before turning around to go. Lax smirked and slapped her on the ass as she walked away. Jane blushed again as the two girls headed off across the dance floor and down a dark hallway to the girls' room. Jane and Jen talked a while and then went in stalls to pee. After they were done, a small group of girls walked into the bathroom. Lots of squealing followed as Jen saw the girls. Jen introduced Jane and then started chatting with them. Jane excused herself after a minute and walked out of the bathroom and into the hall. The lights had gone down a bit and the music was a bit louder. A hand reached out and gently pulled her back into a large empty room next to the restrooms as she walked by. The door clicked shut behind her. Jane smiled, thinking Lax had caught her to get some action. Jane found herself in a well lit back room filled with tables.

"You again." Jane said flatly, the smile melting off of her face as Walid smiled at her.

"How much for some time with you?" He asked, reaching for his wallet.

"I'm not a hooker." Jane shot back angrily, turning to walk away, "Look, I really don't want to talk to you. At all."

He had the grace to look slightly sheepish before he grabbed her hands in his.

"I really like your dress." He said, stepping even closer to Jane, turning so that he was between her and the door, "I like the way it drapes over the curves of your body."

His eyes glazed over with lust as he let go of one of her hands to brush her hair out of her face, tracing a thumb over her lower lip. Jane jerked her head back and retreated about a foot until her thighs hit a table, trying to remove her hand from his. She didn't even want to talk to him and this was getting intense.

"Look, Walid was it?" Jane said, trying to find the door with her eyes, "I'm flattered, but I need to go find my boyfriend."

Walid ignored her. He let go of her hand and grabbed both sides of her waist. Jane shrieked a little bit as he lifted her up so she was sitting on the table behind her. Jane's knees flew apart and she automatically grabbed his shoulders in surprise to keep her balance. He stepped between her legs, groaning as the smell of Jane's perfume hit him.

"You need to step away from me right now. My boyfriend is already planning to kill you." Jane said getting really angry, trying to push him away and jump down, "If I were you, I'd leave the club right now before he finds you."

Walid smiled. It wasn't a particularly pleasant look.

"That idiot is not looking for me. Or you for that matter. One of my women is keeping him busy in the alley." Walid said with a smirk, "He won't be able to resist a free fuck from Miriam. Not many men would."

Jane didn't know what to make of that remark, so she started trying to push and kick him away again. Walid was thin, but he was very strong. He put his arms around her back and hauled Jane close to him.

"Get off! Let me go!" Jane yelled, hitting at him as he wound a hand into her hair and painfully yanked her head back.

He ran his tongue up the side of her neck, making Jane gag with disgust. He caught her hands in one of his and pulled them over her head as he leaned into her, pushing her back on the table so that she was laying down with her legs hanging over the edge. Jane started getting really scared. Her arms and legs were caught and she couldn't seem to get any leverage against him.

"No!" Jane screamed, hoping someone would hear and come help her.

Walid leaned over her on the table, grinding his crotch into hers. He leaned down to her face and kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He tasted of cigarettes and garlic. Jane gagged. She could feel him getting hard in his black dress pants.

"No, please no!" Jane begged.

Walid ignored her and bent down to bite her neck.

"Stop it! Get off of me!" Jane said, crying at the sting in her neck and her situation.

One of his huge hands found her right breast and squeezed it roughly, then softly pulled at her nipple, beading it. Jane wondered if she would have bruises on her breast the next day. She was panicking now. She kicked her legs up trying to get a foothold on his hips or stomach to push him away, but she couldn't get her foot anywhere useful. She cried out in frustration as his mouth moved down to her chest and lightly bit her tight nipple through her dress. Walid's hand found the neckline of her dress and tried to reach underneath it, but he couldn't because of the way she was trapped underneath him. He got frustrated and simply ripped the dress down from the neckline to her flat stomach. He groaned in appreciation at her bare torso. Jane could feel how big and hard he was now through his pants. He was huge. His mouth went down to her left breast and sucked her bare nipple into his mouth, hard. Jane was still struggling underneath him, desperately trying to buck him off.

"Just relax. You will enjoy this." Walid mumbled before he reached over and bit her right nipple again.

"Ouch! Stop doing that you asshole!" Jane screamed.

Walid smiled against her breast. He reached his free hand down to the front of his pants as he licked her nipple, soothing the ache.

"No, no no!" Jane screamed as she heard his zipper slide down, "You have to stop!"

His hand moved to the hem of her dress and then moved up to cup her pussy over her dress. Jane screamed in frustration at the unwanted touch. His hand slid up under her dress and slid up her thigh. Jane kept trying to struggle as he chuckled to find bare skin under her dress. He slid his dry fingers painfully over her clit.

"See, a woman who walks around without underclothes is looking for something. I've got what you need." Walid sneered at her, pushing a finger up inside her dry pussy.

Jane turned her face to the wall and sobbed. Walid pulled his finger out of her and then yanked her dress up and grabbed for his dick.

"No.." Jane sobbed quietly as he rubbed the head against her clit and entrance.

Walid braced his legs against the table, putting the head of his dick at the entrance of Jane's dry pussy. He grabbed her thigh hard and started pushing into her.

"Ow! It's too big." Jane moaned as he pushed a few more inches into her. It felt like her insides were tearing.

"What are you talking about? You're not that tight." Walid grunted, shoving a few more inches inside of her.

Walid pulled back a little and then shoved the rest of his dick up into her, making Jane scream in pain. She had never been dry during sex and never had something shoved up inside of her dry. It was the most painful thing to ever happen to Jane. Jane managed to get a hand free and was trying to punch and claw at Walid, anything to get free. He growled angrily at her as her nail caught his face. He grabbed her hand back before drawing his other hand back and hitting her twice in the face. He thrust a few times before stopping to look her in the eye.

"I'm going to come inside you. You can carry my son." Walid said, looking very pleased with himself.

Jane just sobbed louder as he started thrusting faster. He let go of her hands and grabbed both sides of her hips and squeezed hard as he slammed into her.

"Oh yesss." Walid groaned, throwing his hips forward and pressing up tight against her cervix as he came inside of Jane.

"No!!!" Jane screamed as she felt the hot cum flow into the back of her pussy.