Lay Back & Relax

Story Info
She gives you hot loving.
1.2k words
4.53
14k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just lay back and relax, I know you've had a busy day. I love looking into your eyes as I lean in to plant a soft kiss on your lips, and flick my tongue playfully on the tip of your nose and chuckle softly as you smile at me. I kiss the tip of your nose, and lean to your neck and nip on your neck, giggling as goosebumps race down your arms and I feel you shiver. I unbutton your shirt, kissing your chest as each button falls open, displaying it for my hungry eyes. I fully unbutton your shirt and pull it off you, throwing it to the side as my eager hands run across your chest, enjoying the smooth skin and slight hair, tracing my nail on your nipple, smiling as it hardens instantly under my touch, then leaning over to kiss it.

I feel your hands come up to my hair and urge my head to stay, to keep teasing your nipple. I smile secretly as I flick my tongue against the nipple, making it wet, then blowing cold air on it. Hearing you gasp softly, I suck your nipple into my mouth, lavishing it with my tongue. I feel myself melting inside, getting horny as hell, straddling you and rubbing against your cock through your pants, feeling the imprint you make, I reach between us and begin fondling you through your jeans, feeling your cock hard and hot, loving it. I moan, knowing you're as excited as I am, and I pinch your other nipple and bite the one I'm on, hearing you groan and feel your hands tighten in my hair; I laugh softly, and slide off you and between your thighs, looking down and seeing your erection straining against your jeans.

I look up at you, smile and lean forward, kissing you softly once, then kissing you passionately, thrusting my tongue into your mouth and playing with your tongue, your arms come around me and grasp my head, our tongue playing with each other as I unbutton your jeans, sliding the zipper down, then reaching inside. I love when you don't wear underwear, and I moan appreciatively against you as you chuckle. I take my fingers and play with the head of your cock, using your precum to lubricate my fingers, sliding my thumb on the tip around in circles, your breathing changes as you strain against my hand. I kiss my way back down your chest, and kiss your navel.

I look up and feel my insides clench as your hungry is obvious, and I look down at your erection, loving how you are so hard for me. I lean down and flick my tongue on the tip, tasting your precum, and I head your breathing stop for a second. I smile, and swirl just the tip of my tongue around the head, and your hands go in my hair, grasping it as I continue to tease you. I suck just the head of your cock in my mouth, and swirl my tongue around it, pushing my tongue ring against the sensitive underside, knowing you love that. I slide all of you into my mouth until you're almost in, and your hands tighten in my hair; I slide you slowly in and out of my mouth, taking my hands and pulling your jeans fully off, greedily sucking on you, loving your taste. One of my hands cups your balls, massaging them fondling them, as my other one holds the base of your cock, my mouth working the top. I suck on you, rubbing my tongue ring against the underside, while I lightly drag my teeth on you, then suck you back into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down slowly, feeling your hands tighten in my hair, rubbing and cupping your balls in my hand, my other hand squeezing your cock lightly, imitating the pull of my pussy against you, sucking and rubbing my tongue on you, sliding you in and out of my mouth.

Finally I can't take it anymore, and I take off my clothes, then lay back on the floor, and spread my legs for you. I love you watching me masturbate, as I reach down and play with my pussy, almost totally shaved, rubbing my middle finger against my clit, soaked with my arousal, and you reach under the couch and pull my toy out. I smile at you, and wait for you to pull it out of the box. You place it against my vaginal opening, and I shiver at the cold plastic, you smile, and slowly push it inside me, I moan and adjust for it, feeling you slide it in me slowly, laughing softly as I squirm to feel it fully inside. When you slide all of it in me, I moan, and rotate my hips against it, holding your gaze as I continue to play with my clit, rubbing it in circles as you thrust my toy slowly in and out of me.

I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling, then gasp as I feel you bite my inner thigh softly, then nibble down my thigh slowly to my aching pussy, I stop playing with myself, and grasp your head, urging you to taste me, and you laugh softly, then tongue my clit, teasing me, driving me nuts with want. I spread my legs and moan as you suck my clit into your mouth, moving your tongue over it knowing what I love. I moan again, and you look up to see me watching your head between my thighs, and I grasp my breasts in my hands, playing with my nipples as I rub my pussy against your mouth, you holding my toy inside me. I begin moaning again as I feel myself getting close to orgasm, my legs tighten around your head, and you keep going, I grab your head and rub myself hard against you, moaning, my legs shaking, feeling myself get so close. I moan loudly, and you thrust my toy in and out of me, and I gasp, then scream as orgasm grips my body, moaning your name loudly as I clench around the toy, shivering and shaking, breathing hard.

I lay back and sigh as you climb on top of me, and kiss me. I taste myself on you and become aroused again, moaning against your mouth, as you take my toy out then slide yourself inside me. I moan against your lips, and wrap my legs around your waist, pulling you tight against me, and squeeze my kegel muscles, hearing you moan. You start thrusting in and out of me, and I bite my lip, reaching up and playing with your nipples, curling up and licking and sucking on them, moaning against them while you keep thrusting. I reach down and start playing with my clit again, and watch your cock slide in and out of my pussy. I reach down and place my fingers around my pussy, tightening them slightly alongside your shaft, hearing you moan. I smile, and keep watching you thrust. I lay back and moan, and see you're watching too; I pull your face down to mine and kiss you hard, squeezing my legs around you as you thrust harder and harder.

"I love feeling you fuck me, don't stop," I whisper, and you keep pumping into me, and I moan again, loving it. I feel your muscles bunch, and I bite your neck as you moan and start cumming, thrusting hard against me, I moan and grasp you against me, digging my nails into your back and moaning against your lips as you collapse on top of me, drained, sated.