Layin’ Leylin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a weird request," she said as she broke off our kiss, "Normally I might consider missionary boring but it's something we can never do the way we've been sneaking around."

"I totally get that," I replied, "and I would have no issues feeling your body below mine."

"And I've never felt your body on top of mine," she said.

She was on her back already and I was on my side so it didn't take much before I was over her and guiding my cock toward her snug, slippery pussy. We both moaned as I eased my full length into her but, as I started slowly fucking her, we went back to making out. I could feel her tits against my chest as I supported myself over her and was already thinking about laying my cock between them despite how incredible her pussy was feeling. She'd squeezed my cock between her tits on a few occasions but this would be the first time that I'd be able to actually straddle her and presumably finish on her sternum. Of course I was in no hurry to finish fucking her and was absolutely appreciating the feel of her snug, slippery pussy as I slid my cock in and out of it. She was raising her hips to accept each of my thrusts so I was getting about as much penetration as I could manage and it felt outstanding.

Fucking in the missionary position in this instance definitely turned out to be anything but boring or mundane. Given how limited our options normally were when it came to fucking, it was actually quite nice to make love slowly and sensuously for a change. There was definitely a level of closeness that we hadn't experienced before. Of course, because we'd never fucked in this position before, I wasn't sure whether cumming would be as easy for her or not. That was determined fairly quickly when, after just a few minutes of sliding my cock slowly in and out of her, she pulled her mouth from mine and pressed her face into my neck. A moment later, she let out a cry and started shaking.

Whenever I slipped my cock into her hot pussy, I always felt as though there was no possible way it could feel any better than it did at that moment but, every time she came, her pussy always felt even hotter and wetter. This instance was, of course, no exception. I continued fucking her as she was cumming, and recovering immediately afterward, relishing the increasing level of pleasure I was feeling as a result of her orgasm. Eventually, she brought her mouth to mine again and we went back to making out. The bed was proving to be durable and well-made because it remained quiet and was not moving even as I was gradually fucking her harder and faster. I couldn't resist increasing my pace as I continued fucking her and, really, there was no reason to, anyway. We ultimately did end up having to quit making out again as it became more difficult but she just pressed her face into my neck while moaning nearly continuously.

The closer I was getting to cumming, the less resolve I had regarding stopping to fuck her tits. I knew it would feel awesome, but her pussy already felt pretty amazing and we had the whole weekend ahead of us. It was her cumming again, though, that actually inspired me to stop fucking her. Once again, her pussy felt even more incredible as she was cumming but I slowed down to try to draw out the pleasure she was feeling. That ended up making it just a little bit easier to stop completely once she'd finished cumming. I slipped my cock out of her and moved up to straddle her, laying my cock between her tits and squeezing them together around it as she was continuing to recover.

She was watching, sort of glassy-eyed, as my pink cockhead peeked out from her light brown cleavage while I was savoring both the feel of her tits against my cock and the feel of them in my hands. As pretty as she was, my attention was completely on her tits as I caressed and fucked them while staring at her hard nipples and dark areolas. I'd never had the opportunity to be in this position with her before and I quite liked it. The soft, smooth flesh of her tits against my throbbing cock had my orgasm beginning to build back up again and I had no intention of trying to hold back or prolong the pleasure, as remarkable as it was. I would have been happy to fuck her tits for much longer but I knew it would not be my only opportunity so I was just savoring the building level of pleasure. My cock swelled even more as I was on the verge of cumming but I maintained the same pace right up until I started spewing on her sternum with a grunt.

Leylin's eyes were less glassy as they went wide and her tongue popped out to try to catch some of my load. She managed to get some of it, not due to my aim at all but more due to the force behind my load. I guess after all of her orgasms I was still just a bit pent up. It was such a pleasurable relief to explode onto her chest and I just kept spewing and fucking her tits until I was fully spent. Even then I didn't want to stop but, eventually, my cock started to soften so I reluctantly released her tits and moved off of her.

"This weekend is going to be awesome!" I proclaimed, maybe a bit too loudly, as I lay beside her.

"Given the amount of time you'll be spending in training and the associated dinner," she replied, "I'm quite flattered that you feel that way."

She remained on her back, smearing my cum on her chest and licking it off her fingers while I lay on my side and watched her. Once she was done, we started talking about what to do next. Knowing we had the entire night ahead of us in that bed, we decided to get dressed and explore the hotel and the area around it for a bit. Before she pulled her clothes back on, she took a damp washcloth and cleaned the drying remains of my load off of her chest. As she returned to the main part of the room, I had my phone in hand and was recording video of her walking, her tits bouncing. She smiled, looking somehow even more beautiful, then picked up her lingerie. I stopped the video recording and took a few photos as I'd said I would. She indulged me as I shot her in just her thong panties, from the front and the back, then with the matching bra.

I finally set my phone down and dressed myself then, after we both freshened up a bit, we headed out of the room. We figured out where my training would be for the next couple of days, what other amenities the hotel had then ventured out to explore the neighborhood. We realized we were hungry so we grabbed a bite to eat before heading back to the hotel to get naked and fuck some more. We savored the opportunity to hang out naked and had plenty of orgasms before calling it a night.

12