Laying in Wait Ch. 01

Story Info
He's taken from his home & ravished by strangers.
2.6k words
3.94
141.1k
15

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in a van up the street from his house. She had been watching it for a month now and learned that on this day the lady of the house always left by 10 am. It was just about 10 now and sure enough the car was backing out of the garage and pulling up the inclined driveway to the street.

She had come across his path a couple of months beforehand. His employer had mandated that even the home-based ones would need a full medical screening. She had performed the testes and examination on him herself. It was going over his tests and such that it came to her that he would do well for her one driving desire.

He was a 24-year-old male in prime health; he was fairly handsome, as well as intelligent. He would make a fine sperm donor for her, he would serve a dual purpose as well, from what she saw of him the day of the examine she figured he make for a fun play toy to torment and torture while she sought her goal. He worked from home he didn't care for his parents company though he still lived at home. It would be easy to make him disappear for a time, do what she required of him and return him

She would then have the child she sought to have and not have the added trouble of any strings attached. She had recently found her world falling apart and the only thing left in the world she wanted now was a child of her own. She was in her late 20's with an 18-year-old female slave and good friends who would do her bidding.

She and the 3 others she brought with her were now going to wait at least 10 minutes to make sure that she would not return, she decided to leave her female in the van taking the two big guys with her. They pulled the van into the garage and the three entered the house via the door. It opened into a kitchen leaving it open she led the way through it and into a short hallway and up the stairs she bumped a table lightly and stopped. She waited a moment or two and then continued on. She opened his door slowly stepping in silently the guys remained at the door. The floor creaked suddenly and she lunged clamping the cloth she held over his mouth and nose. The guys rushed up grabbing his arms just as he began to struggle. She watched his movements as she continued to keep it pressed to his face. When he Stopped struggling and nodded off she placed the cloth into her pocket careful to leave nothing behind.

With her leading the way they left his room with him in tow. Returning the way they came down the stairs to the kitchen and out that door shutting it behind them.

The two guys sat him up in back and she then climbed in taking his hands and tying them securely together. She then ran his hands down through bent knees to his ankles and bound the hands and feet together. His head rested against the front drivers seat.

Once she was sure he was bound tight and not going anywhere they got back out on the road. She remained in back with him as well as one of the guys she brought with her. The other two sat up front.

She sat against the doors in front of him waiting for his eyes to open. As she watched she saw he was slowly coming around. His eyes began to flutter open and he had yet to focus. Once he realized he couldn't move much he struggled tugging on his bonds and blinking rapidly trying to focus.

His eyes found hers and she watched him as he suddenly screamed let me go. A remote in hand the van suddenly blared loud music drowning out his screams. She moved forward next to him and into his ear said scream all you want no one knows your here no one will ever know and no one can hear you. On top of that pet no one will even know your gone until much later today. On top of that you have no idea where exactly you are.

Those words said she moved back to her previous seat. She looked to her male friend and nodded.

Getting to his knees he undid his pants and moved beside her new pet. She lowered the music a bit; now pet you have a choice either the easy way or the hard way. Do as I want and its easy disobey and things will get rough.

Once more she nodded at the guy and he grabbed the back of pet's head and thrust his cock to pet's lips saying suck me B****

She watched as her friends slightly large cock head slip into her pet's mouth. She chuckled when he squealed he bit me as her friend pulled out. She rose up and smacked him hard across the face. "You will not bite again the next one will be worse." She leaned back again nodded and said "suck it now PET."

Once again she watched as her friend's cock disappeared into pet's mouth. This continued before once more her friend squealed. Once more she reared up and backhanded him across the other cheek. This blow by far harder than the first one he had received. "What did I tell you pet. It is not a good idea to anger me. This time she grabbed an open mouth gag and shoved it into his mouth. "This will teach you. Locking that into place she sat back again "go for it but he cant bite you now."

That was all Bud needed to hear as he roughly grabbed pet's head and shoved into his mouth. She grinned at her pet knowing he had no choice but to take it.

She watched Bud thrust in and out for a bit before she reached into a pocket and grabbed out a knife. She made sure she got pet's attention with it before she rose up bringing it near him.

She watched him tense and she brought it between his legs. His eyes grew big as she reached for the boxers, which was all he was wearing. In one swift movement she sliced open the crotch of the boxers and yanked them roughly down. She then closed the knife noting he trembled slightly.

"Bud fill his mouth with your cum." she watched pet shake his head no and once more she slapped him.

"You will do as I wish to further prove her point she slapped him again then cupped the back of pet's head and shoved it further on Bud's large member. She felt him gag and let up a little. Bud groaned at the action. He suddenly began pumping faster. She leaned down and into pet's ear whispered that means you're about to get a mouth full pet." He pleaded with his eyes for her to stop this but she did nothing and moments later Bud's moaned "I'm Cumming" took it out of her hands.

Pet shook his head no but Bud just grabbed on to pet's head, held it in place and thrust in deep as his moans turned to groans. Spent Bud sat back on the van breathing heavily. She tilted pet's head up giving him no choice but to swallow it all.

She saw tiny tears in his eyes as he swallowed and she smiled wickedly at him and said, "Our fun is just beginning pet."

With those words said she once more sat back and let him ponder his current fate. Knowing that he still tasted Bud. She simply Sat there watching him for about 5 miles. They turned this way and that so that she knew pet had no idea where there were or were she was taking him.

She moved beside him and removed the open mouth gag she said nothing and gave him time to stretch and relax his mouth.

With no warning she reached between his legs and began checking out his package. Not exactly gentle with him but far from rough either. She heard him whimper as she gave his nuts a firm squeeze.

She moved up onto her knees she squeezed harder and tugged on them. When his mouth opened in a cry of pain she pulled up her top and shoved her tit into his mouth, saying, "I don't want to hear your cries just yet."

Holding his head to her breast she told him to suck it or else. At first he did nothing, at which time she crushed his nuts in a firm grip before letting go. "Now I said suck it." Which he quickly complied with this time. She chuckled softly at how quickly his tune changed. When he suddenly bit her she pulled it from his mouth and with a full backhand swing SMACK hard the hardest yet across the right side of his face. "Use those teeth again in such a manner pet and I will yank each one of them out one by one myself. Am I clear pet?" She now saw utter fear in his eyes and she grinned. She tweaked his nuts lightly. "Am I CLEAR pet?"

"Yes Ma'am" he managed to squeak out.

She moved to her seat again and looked over to bud. "Bud trade places with slut."

she saw pet watch Bud's every move and she saw pet's eye focus in when he noticed slut was a girl.

She patted the spot next to her and slut sat beside her. Once there she began kissing on the curvy girl feeling her up while pet had no choice but watch or look away. Before long pet and the girl both squirmed the girl moaning in pleasure and pet whimpered at the torment he watched.

Pet's cock stood at attention and she knew he wanted it to be touched. She also knew he wanted to cum his eyes pleading with her again as she had re gagged him with a ball gag.

When she had stuck in the ball gag she untied his hands the retied his wrists over his head to the chair he sat against the seat his legs out in front of him with a spreader bar between his ankles.

She continued tormenting him as she played with the girl again until she grabbed the girl by the hair and forced the girl down on pet's cock. She watched pet's eyes glaze over as the girl sputtered and coughed as pet's cock getting forced deep into her mouth gagged her.

"Suck him well slut." she said to the girl letting go of her hair. She looked to pet and said "Don't cum or you will regret it." He nodded his head letting her know he understood. She watched then to the girl said "Suck him really good make him cum like I trained you to drain a cock."

His eyes grew round as saucers as he realized that she was setting him up. He shook his head no and tried to get free but he could not. She laughed outright as she watched. The girls head really bobbing up and down now. She heard pet's muffled groans and decided she wanted to hear him now leaned forward and removed the gag.

"Please Ma'am no" were the first words he said. If there were more they were lost in a groan.

She watched as he continued to manage to hold back. But he was fighting a losing battle, which made her smile, as she would get to punish him.

He finally came about the time they reached the secluded cabin she had rented.

The look on pet's face as he came was one that would remain forever burned into her mind. It was a cross between pleasure and defeat. He had done just fine until the girl dipped two fingers into his puckered hole. He had squealed and squirmed for a bit and just as she had been trained got pet to cum. When the girl finished she looked over and grinned at her. "Good girl did he taste good?" she nodded her head yes.

"I'm glad now slip the blindfold and ball gag on him so the guys can take him inside for us." The girl did as told and once she finished she opened the side door of the van and climbed out.

Left in the back with just pet she untied him from the chair securing his hands together in front of him and then bound the feet together. She then climbed out and motioned the guys to get him. They carried him inside and up two flights of stairs.

She had the room there that had been sound proofed just in case. She had a padded sawhorse in the room and chains along one wall with extra chains hung down from a rafter in the ceiling. There was also a four-poster bed in the room and two big duffel bags that contained her toys.

She had him placed on the bed and in no time flat had him tied spread eagle to the bed.

Opening a bag she used a crop a flogger and a cat across his chest. None of it to hard but she made sure each one stung. She had the gag taken off him at one point to hear his screams.

When she finished the front side she flipped him over. He begged for release but all she did was laugh at his request.

She works his back over with the crop flogger cat and a paddle. He had tears running down his face when she finally stopped.

At that point she repositioned him so he was on his knees and elbows. She used the paddle a bit like this but had other more evil thoughts in mind at the moment.

Up until this point it had just been her pet and the girl. She now called in the two guys and had Pet gagged again by this time could only shake his head no for she was sure he knew what she had in mind for him now. Sitting in a chair she told the girl to play with pet while the guys could do as they please with him.

Bud Moved to his head taking one gag out and promptly placing in the open mouthed one. Bill grabbed lube and moved behind pet.

Pet's eyes sought hers once more begging with his eyes for her not to do this. Instead of stopping she motioned for them to continue.

She sat watching the girl stroke pet while his mouth was full of cock and Bill filled his ass. She played with her self till she was bored and both guys had gotten off twice once for each hole before she kicked them all out.

Them gone she flipped him back over and tied him down once more and climbed on top of him and rode him to her own sweet ecstasy. She told him she wanted his cum to which he refused, so grabbing a dildo she shoved it into him and turned it on and used it as she continued to ride him. She finally saw him grimace and clench as he came deep inside her. She continued to force him to cum in her several times before she finally leaned down and whispered into his ear that not only did she force him to cum but also she forced him to possibly give her a child. She saw the wild look in his eyes as she climbed off him and left the room.

She did not see him again she had the guys blindfold him once more and take him back. She watched from a window as they left.